Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-Jun-12, 17:53
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default New Domination Video from Robin

Hello All!

Wishing you a happy weekend!!! I just want to let you know that there is a really fun dominant video starring me (Robin) and Steve at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. "The French Method"...when you rub Robin the wrong way, you will pay the price!!! Below is the blurb!

Don't forget to check out my website! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for more videos, photos and sensational private diaries and travel updates! Diaries are being updated today and I apologize for the delay! Thanks to all of you who have phoned and emailed me asking about it!

Have a great weekend!

Peace and Love,

Robin xxx

Blurb:
Robin is waiting for a Masseur to work on her back. She has twisted her pelvis and needs someone to push it back into place. As her regular Massage therapist is away, she has called someone new. A french man, Steve, arrives to work on Robin's back. He claims to be the best, but in fact, he is nothing but a "draggeur" (Playboy in french) and is only trying to get his grubby hands on Robin's gorgeous body! He tells her his special technique is the "French Method!"!! Soon his plan is foiled as Robin pulls out a few exceptional holds to destroy him with! Robin uses Extreme Head Scissors, Reverse Head Scissors, Brutal Face Sitting, School Boy Pins with Hand Over Mouth Smothers, Breast Smothers and she uses her gorgeous curvaceous feet to taunt and humiliate Steve! If you try to massage Robin with the "French Method", you will PAY the price!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, foot fetish, robin, wrestling