Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-21, 12:43
Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mysteria (UK) reviews

does she have natural tits?
Old 24-Jul-21, 22:12
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Had a great session with Mysteria/Mistress Hera today at the submission room. She does NOT take any prisoners! This is one of the few sessions where I felt real fear at times! She loves to ballbust and groin grab and did this regularly with varying degrees of power (note that her version of mild is not most people's....!).

She would frequently bury my nose deep in her ass and wriggle, whilst asking if I enjoyed the smell. Whilst doing this she would sometimes lightly grab or lightly tap my manhood, and other times give it a severe squeezing/slapping. She would fake it a few times too, by slapping my inner thigh, and really causing me to feel genuine fear.

Midway through the session, she laid across me sensually and tied my hands (we agreed to do a bit of rope play as she offered it and I was intrigued) together and trussed me up like a chicken.

Once this was completed, she rested herself again on top of me and with her nose touching my nose, stared straight into my eyes, smiled a chilling smile, and told me I was now in deep trouble. Which I was.

She did so many things to me whilst I was roped...smothered me with her feet, forced her toes down my throat, strong reverse and forward headscissors, reverse pacesetting whilst continuing to destroy my balls and manhood. She would effortlessly go from being severe to me, to being sensual and rubbing against me slowly and sexually.

At the end she untied me, then reverse facesat me with her feet holding my head in place...she refused to listen to my taps and kept this until I was feeling woozy. She then used her feet to force my head into a deep reverse figure four, and told me she was going to put me out of my misery. She then piled on the power and with my nose more or less stuck up her ass, squeezed me into the netherworld. I was out for a few seconds probably but it feel like 30 minutes! She laughed at me, then posed with her foot on my woozed out face, and that's how it finished.

Holy shit.

Also had a session with Sativa/Black Venus today where I got slowly and sensually knocked out twice - will post a review after

EDIT: Forgot to mention that when I was tied up, she threatened to rape me. Told me she had a collection of her biggest dildos downstairs and if I didn't do a good job of sucking her toes, she'd ruin my arsehole...!

Last edited by Subboy2; 24-Jul-21 at 22:39.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-21, 22:55
Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24 Points: 3,544, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

does she offer extras?
The Following User Says Thank You to greek007 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-21, 23:21
sunny123

I have been looking for fbbs who do male rape fantasy sessions but more sensual (kissing/BJ) than dominant, any other fbbs in the UK you'd recommend?