Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-21, 06:35
AverageUsername

Chun Li Requested Story | Kpop Knockout

Requested Story | Kpop Knockout

The following is a requested story of sister vs brother wrestling domination and humiliation told from the female perspective of Kpop sensation, June.

June - 5'2" 95 lbs, 20 years old (curvy hips, redish brown hair, scrappy/stocky build)
Gabe - 5'11" 210 lbs, 26 years old (toned musles, large and jacked, weightlifter build)

Part 1 - Sister's Revenge Begins

Growing up, I always despised my brother. Gabe always got everything he wanted. He got the new car, our parent's undivided love and attention. He was the star football player, the athlete that could do it all.

I was always second in everything. I would get the crappy hand-me-downs, my parent's old and broken down car, none of the love or adoration Gabe received.

Over the years, I became increasingly entrenched in honing my voice. I took lessons, read up on hypnosis, and turned myself into a Kpop idol with millions of fans. Now, I could use the lessons and hypnosis research to finally get back at my brother for ruining my childhood.

Text Message:

Me - "Hey twerp, I am coming home to spend some quality time with Mom and Dad, but before that happens I was wondering if you wanted to do a wrestling match against me, just like old times?"

Gabe - "Miss another opportunity to kick your ass? Hell nah, i'm in. Just say where and when."

Me - "Your place, tomorrow, just before sunrise. Best of five. No rules, only wrestling."

Gabe - "I will be looking forward to it."

Later that night, I took all my studying and experience and poured my heart out in one whole 10 second recording of me singing what I call my "Siren Serenade." If I could get him to listen to this recording before our match, my victory would be assured.

I arrived at his place first thing the next morning. I brought a change of clothes, another part of my devilish plan to lure him into a trap.

"Hey bro, you gonna wrestle me in that outfit? Looks like you just crawled out of a dumpster."

"I'm not used to getting up this early, ok?"

"Pussy."

"What you call me?"

"You got any bathrooms I can change in?"

Less than a few minutes into the pre-match preparations and I was already getting inside his head.

"Yeah, down and to the right."

"Thanks bro!"

I rubbed and brushed my hand through his hair as I passed him, showing him he was already mine.

"Come on, hurry up June, I got work in an hour!"

"Coming!"

I walked around the corner in my one piece gymnastics leotard I wore back in high school. I hadn't gained any weight, but my body matured from the teenager I was, to the badass woman I am now. The leotard really accentuated my hips.

"Uhm.. June.. Uh."

I started doing my pre-match stretches when I noticed Gabe starting to get a little queasy.

"Oh, i'm sorry Gabe, does this outfit make you uncomfortable?"

I decided to up the sexuality of my stretches. I would spread my legs out as far as I could whenever possible. I wanted him to see a visualization of what it will look like when I straddle his chest, or schoolgirl pin his neck. I noticed his crotch was rock hard as we assumed starting positions.

"O-M-G you really are DISGUSTING. Are you really hitting on your own sister?"

This immediately made him cower in shame. I took this as an opportunity to get him to listen to my Siren Serenade.

"You know, there is something that always gets me hyped up before a big event."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Here, listen to this."

I handed him the headphones and he hit play. "What an idiot" I thought to myself.

After the 10 seconds were over we stood up on the mats and he began the countdown.

"Three... Two... One..."

"GO!" I interrupted, too excited to wait for him to signal the start.

We began to push and shove each other around, although he eventually powered over me with his brute strength.

"Aint looking good for you sister."

"You think so, huh? TREE!"

Tree was my hypnosis code word. As soon as he heard this, he involuntarily laid flat on his back against the ground.

"Wait, what's happening, why can't I move?!"

"Because I hypnotized you, silly. You may be strong but your mind is the size of a peanut."

There I was, standing victorious over my idiot brother, my foot squishing his face to the ground. I started driving my left foot down hard into his mouth. I had half my toes already inside his mouth when he began to plead for mercy.

"No, please, don't. I swear I never intended to hurt you when we were younger June."

"Oh mah gawd, your still the same dumbass brother I grew up with. Everything that comes out of your mouth is full of shit. I have had enough, it's time for you to have a taste of your own medicine. Specifically, a taste of my dirty ass feet."

"You don't have to do this."

"Ugggh, quit whining! I haven't even made it to the fun part."

I pushed almost half my foot into his mouth. The salty flavor of my pink polished toes ensured everything he would eat the next several days would taste like my sweaty feet.

I continued digging deeper into his mouth. He started gagging and his eyes began to turn red as he cried for help.

"It's just me and you brother, Mom and Dad can't save you now."

Just as I was starting to really get into the whole experience of dominating him, he tapped out.

"Aw, did my big bro just submit to his adorable little sister?"

"Shut up! You cheated, I don't know how, but you did!"

"Big whoop, I was cheated out of my childhood because of you. It's time you feel what it's like to be ignored, unappreciated, a second rate sibling."

"I never knew you were hurting this much."

"Well you never thought to give a damn back then, so I learned to not give a shit what you think. By beating you one-on-one, I can finally get the redemption I deserve. Now shut up and get ready for round two."

END OF PART 1

Notes - This is my very first time writing a requested story. Up until now I have always done my own ideas or story lines, but this was too good a plot to not write about. Part one is releasing early because I wanted to get a head start on writing part 6 of Midnight Maidens (the halfway point of the series, and the ultimate climax/plot twist). Hope yall enjoyed my first requested story!

Last edited by AverageUsername; 24-Nov-21 at 07:42.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-21, 21:58
AverageUsername

Default Re: Requested Story | Kpop Knockout

Part 2 - Sister's Sexy Smothers

Gabe was already showing signs of fatigue after I thoroughly choked him in the first round with my small, yet powerful, feet.

As I was wiping off the saliva from my soaked soles, I glanced over to see Gabe heading over to the fridge.

"What's the matter Gabe, was my deliciously salty feet too much for you to handle? Need to grab a drink to wash down the bitter taste of de-FEET?"

I laughed hard as he turned around and I saw the disgusted look on his face. His tongue was sticking straight out, as he couldn't bear my natural foot flavors coating the inside of his mouth.

"Haha, very funny. I just need a glass of water before the next match."

"While you are at it, why don't you get a glass of dignity and actually fight back this next round. I like it when you squirm helplessly under my sexy body."

"Maybe don't use any of your hypnosis tricks against me this time."

"Hmmm, but you're such a good bitch boy."

He flipped me off as I was waiting for him to finish his water.

"You done yet?"

"Yup."

"Ok, ready... set... GO!"

This time I let him come to me, as I had a few more tricks up my sleeve. As he went to wrap his arms around my waist, I used both my hands to grab hold of his head and push him down below my waist, right in line with my pussy.

I stepped both of my legs forward and positioned both my left and right thighs around his neck. I put him into a successful standing headscissor, his face locked between my thighs, staring directly at the back of my feet.

"That must be a familiar sight for you. Did you miss them?"

I wrapped my feet together and squeezed as hard as I could. I knew this hold wouldn't get him to submit, because his neck was so large from all the weight training he had done over the years. But, I still wanted to throw a few taunts at him before I deployed, yet again, another hypnosis word.

"I bet you can still taste the foot salt deep inside your airways."

"Grrmmhh.. F... Fu... Y..Yo.."

"What's that? I couldn't hear you. Maybe if you didn't CHOKE on your words so much, I would be able to hear you."

He grabbed the side of my legs and tried to pull himself free from his imprisoned state.

"Oh no you don't. I think it's time I taught you a... LESSON."

There it was, my code word, "Lesson." This was one of my more seductive tricks, and I was so excited to test it out. As soon as this word left my lips, he immediately got down on his knees, opened his mouth, and looked directly up at the ceiling.

I designed this tactic so that he couldn't talk back to me during my smothers, since his mouth was wide open. I had planned all sorts of smothers on him. But, I wanted to make him suffer just a little before the smothering began.

I walked right in front of his paralyzed body, sporting a devilish grin from ear to ear.

"Hey, big bro, remember when you got that fancy new Chevy Corvette? Well, guess what I got. An old, beaten-up, broken down stationwagon. This is for everything you got that I never had!"

I built up a huge ball of saliva inside of my mouth, and slowly released the stream down directly into his open mouth. He was forced to gulp down every last drop that went in.

"Oh, and don't forget, Mom and Dad always taught us you can't have drinks without... DESSERT!"

Another code word, dessert, forced him to stick his tongue all the way out of his mouth. Then, I went for the killing blow. I sat my ass right on top of his face.

Because I was so small, my somewhat curvy ass wasn't able to penetrate very deep into his face, but it also meant my bony behind would prove to be very uncomfortable, especially since I sat my entire weight (almost 100 lbs) right on top of his head.

He was now in a very dangerous position. The more weight I would put on his head, the further back his neck would go. Eventually, he would reach a point where his neck couldn't contract any further, and that's when he would submit.

I really enjoyed the position we were in. His mouth was always open and his tongue was sticking out. As a result, his face became a perfect seat for me to rest my whole body on top of. His tongue was large enough to provide lots of padding for my really sweaty and hot pussy. His mouth made the perfect cup for my ass hole. And his nose, front and center to all the action, could smell it all. The sweat, the heat, the pressure, everything I was doing drove me mad as I was LOVING this feeling of sweet, sweet, domination.

"Give up yet, butt bitch?"

"Ermmmm.... mhurmmm...."

I giggled just a tad, as I could feel the vibration of his mouth, lips, and vocal chords tickling my ass.

"That isn't a proper answer Gabe, you know you want to slap this thick ass body of mine. Of course, I suppose I COULD lean back a little farther..."

I began backing my stance up as his bulging adam's apple came into view. I wanted to play with his neck so much, but just as I was starting to come up with some fun ideas, he tapped me twice on both of my thighs. I got up from his face and watched him collapse right below my legs.

"Hmph, you know, your face makes one hell of a butt cushion. I think they should consider changing the meaning of 'asshat' to 'Gabe's face', has a nice ring to it."

I looked down between my feet as my brother's red face moaned and wept in pain. I knelt down and gently straddled his chest. Then, I began brushing my hands through the top of his hair in a calm, caring manner.

"Awww, does baby need a little nappy?"

"You're so cruel!"

"Oh come on, you think I didn't notice your crotch? You enjoyed it as much as I did."

"It isn't fair!"

"Tell you what, I won't use hypnosis this next round."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

And I was speaking the truth, I never once planned to use hypnosis the third round. I had something much better in store for Gabe. Something... extremely erotic.

END OF PART 2

Notes - I will be wrapping up this story at part three. Hope yall like my first requested story so far!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-21, 01:01
AverageUsername

Default Re: Requested Story | Kpop Knockout

Part 3 - The Drowning

!!! WARNING *HIGHLY EROTIC* !!!

A little late on finishing this requested story, as I am dealing with my family visiting me and my girlfriend for the holidays in a few days, but here it is, my most erotic ending as of yet.

"Ok, almost done!"

My plan was fool-proof. I confidently walked out of the bathroom, topless with only an incredibly small thong to keep me from being considered fully naked.

"Wait, no, that's not right... I can't fight you dressed like that June, it goes against everything I stand for."

Despite my brother's annoying lack of respect for me, he did believe in honor. He has never agressively hit a woman before, and he wasn't going to start now, especially with me being practically naked.

"Then don't fight. Either way, my ass WILL be dancing on top of your pitiful face at the end of this."

Gabe started to back away toward the door. I couldn't believe the gall he had to just walk out on me.

I was so close to achieving the redemption I deserved, and after all these years he thinks he can rob me of that glory? I was not going to let him walk away.

Forget countdowns, forget the match, I was ending this, here and now.

"Oh no you don't!"

I charged him from behind, and as I was about to tackle him to the ground, he turned around. I knew I needed to immobilize him, so I saw my opportunity.

"You aren't going anywhere!"

I quickly kicked my right leg out and stomped forward, pressing down hard onto his knee.

He immediately screamed out in pain, falling to the floor as he saw his leg was bent in the wrong direction.

"Wait, wait, STOP! I give up, please! You win. Can't you see I need a doctor June?"

I stepped over Gabe's head, looking down at his crying face pathetically begging for my mercy.

"Frankly, I don't give a shit what you need. And second, I am not wrestling you for the win. I have something much more satisfyingly seductive in mind."

Gabe instantly knew he was in for a beating like no other. Being severely injured, he had no choice but to succumb to my domination.

"Fine, do what you want with me, just get it over with."

I grinned from ear to ear, grabbing my thong and throwing it off, letting it fall all the way down my legs and on top of Gabe's face.

"Eat it."

Gabe, still wincing in pain, hesitated for just a moment.

"I said eat it, bitch!"

I kicked him in the side of his head, to which he fought back tears as he grabbed my thong and stuffed it deep inside his mouth.

"Good boy."

I turned myself around to prepare for my devastating, nude, reverse facesit.

"Open your mouth."

He cried like a little child.

"Do I have to?"

I grunted in frustration.

"It would be a shame if something were to happen to your other leg..."

He immediately picked up on my threat, and submitted without hesitation.

"Ok, ok, whatever you want."

As I lowered my bare ass on top of his face, I grabbed both sides of my butt cheeks and used my hands to spread them outward, maximizing the depth of his face inside my ass.

Then, I positioned my facesit where my butt hole perfectly aligned with his wide open mouth.

"Wow George, if only our parents could see me now, maybe things would have been different..."

I then performed a devilishly dirty move on George, in the very literal sense.

I leaned back, making sure I had as much of my weight as possible displaced on top of his face.

Then, I let out the longest, juiciest, most horrible fart I could ever imagine, straight into his mouth.

"Don't you even think about closing that mouth Gabe."

By now, Gabe knew I wasn't joking. When I said shit, I meant it.

Once more, I let out another fart, this one was shorter, but wetter. I knew he must've been balling underneath my ass.

The amount of farts I did into his mouth was equivalent to the amount of times I was angry at him throughout my life.

At the beginning, he whined into my ass as I did this, distraught about the taste and the smell.

Over time, he learned this was where he belonged, tasting my natural odors, gulping down my smelly juices.

I have to admit, it was kind of strange for me too. Farting straight, directly into his mouth, I could barely hear the muffled sound of my release transfer from my ass down into his body.

And, I never once smelled the odor that is usually associated with my farts, seeing as his throat gulped down every last smell I put out.

After a good amount of time filling my pathetic brother with my scent, I couldn't fart any more. I decided it was time for a change of pace.

I got up off his face, looking down at the state my asshole left him in. He actually was crying, and he couldn't stop coughing and dry heaving.

"Awwww, does puppy need a drink?"

Gabe was sick to the bone, his body did not know how to deal with my aromas roaming free throughout his entire inner body.

Eventually, I lowered my naked body back down on top of his ill face, laying my legs on each side of his head.

Then, I squeezed my legs together, crushing the sides of his skull inward.

After I felt like I had sufficiently crushed his brain into a fine paste, I advanced my body forward and began violently bouncing my pussy up and down on top of his face.

I did this several times, until his nose started bleeding.

"Oopsie, there goes your perfectly perfect face! Guess you won't be known for your looks any more."

Finally, I prepared to deliver my final blow. Earlier in the day, before I left my place to come wrestle George, I drank two-and-a-half bottles of water, waiting for this moment to arrive.

By now, my pussy was BEGGING to get relief from all the water I drank earlier, and this was my chance to scar my brother's memory for life.

"Open your mouth, right now George!"

He was already defeated, he knew that. So, he immediately obeyed.

"Here, let me give you something to wash out all the fart residue I left inside your body."

I relaxed my entire lower body as he placed his open mouth around my entire pussy.

Without any second thoughts, I slowly released a stream of my finest urine down into his mouth, my liquids plunging deep through his throat and dispersing all throughout his systems.

I could hear him gulp it all down, gently sobbing underneath my pussy as he knew I had taken away the last shred of dignity and manhood he possessed.

I kept it coming for a LONG time. He started to jerk and jolt as I overflowed his body with pee.

I even surprised myself with how much I let out into him. However, after a good three-and-a-half more minutes of pure release directly into his throat, I ran dry.

Before I freed him from my torture, I wanted him to do one last thing, to put the icing on the cake, so to speak.

"Lick my pussy clean, pathetic slave."

He nodded his head up and down as I felt his weakened tongue brush back and forth over my dripping wet pussy for a solid five minutes.

"Lets see how deep you can go George. Stick that tongue inside my pussy and maybe I will let you go."

I already planned on letting him go soon, but this was too good an opportunity to pass up. I simply had to take it over the edge.

He complied, inserting his tongue deep inside my pussy as I performed one last surprise for him.

I let out the last of my pee straight across his inserted tongue, to which he instantly drew his tongue back and out of my pussy.

I laughed uncontrollably, wiggling my body on top of his face. Then, I looked him intently in the eyes.

"Guess I filled you up bro."

He looked half dead, drowning in my urine and the taste of fart. My job was done.

"Well, it's been fun bro, but I have to bounce. I AM a world famous superstar you know... hopefully no one finds out about this, for your sake."

I got up off his face, to which he started coughing up pee and his bloody nose started running slightly.

I patted him two times on the head, put my normal clothes on, and hopped out the door, refreshed and ready for my upcoming performance.

END OF STORY

Notes - Going forward, my main stories won't be this erotic. I am open to writing Requested Stories which have erotic themes/fantasies/aspects in them, but outside of Requested Stories, I will not be focusing on erotic aspects. Overall, it was a ton of fun to experiment with this different type of story telling, and I can't wait to hear what my readers think of how I performed in the erotic areas of this story.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, sister, sister vs brother, wrestling