Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-17, 07:44
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Amethyst Hammerfist reviews

I had my first session ever with Amethyst Hammerfist last October at the Submission Room in London, after thinking about it since quite a long time without daring to take the step. To do something new is always a jump into the unknown, and i definitely had a great time, thanks to a skilled wrestler and above all a warm and generous person. Amethyst is very active in the scene but she's also very down to earth and easy to contact.

My request was a semi-competitive session close to domination, as i didn't expect to succeed with my attempts to fight back due to a complete lack of experience and my short stature and weight (less than 50 kg). The beginning of the fight set the tone as i spent most of the time on the ground with her on top of me or on my back, where she could do what she wanted. My slowness and low reflexes made things easy for her, and the second half was a succession of varied holds without allowing me to recover between taps.

Amethyst shines with a very intense style and a fierce competitive spirit, even if the session was also playful. Her scissors were powerful and impressive, and i especially liked that she put gradual pressure. It led to some blurry and strangely pleasant moments before submission. The more sensual holds were effective highlights even if not the most enjoyable ones : a grapevine/breast smother combo forced an immediate tap, as i was quickly overwhelmed and out of breath. A intense facesitting gave a comparable feeling.

I probably could have been more aggressive as it wouldn't have changed the dynamic of the session, but i often feel awkward in my body language and i especially wanted to be safe and at ease. On this aspect, Amethyst was constantly attentive to my needs and emotions.

The hour ended with some unplanned lift and carry (i did not blame her !) and armwrestling (my right arm is the weakest part of my body so no comment on this...).

The most important thing for me during the session was the impression that Amethyst loves what she does and shows it at every moment. She makes it clear she also wrestles for herself, for her own enjoyment and her bright, nearly childish gaze is always full of life and wonder.

Obviously i wasn't in a position to really test her athletic abilities, but her dedication, strength and energy allows her to adapt to most session styles.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-17, 10:36
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Amethyst Hammerfist Reviews

That's a great review. I've been contemplating a fantasy style session with her but I'm a big bloke (110kg) so should probably shed some weight first! (Not that it's stopped the likes of Laken having their way with me!)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-17, 23:13
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Her competitive videos are amongst my favorites! She is such a spark plug.
I wish she would come to the states.
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-17, 21:27
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amethyst shines with a very intense style and a fierce competitive spirit, even if the session was also playful. Her scissors were powerful and impressive, and i especially liked that she put gradual pressure. It led to some blurry and strangely pleasant moments before submission. The more sensual holds were effective highlights even if not the most enjoyable ones : a grapevine/breast smother combo forced an immediate tap, as i was quickly overwhelmed and out of breath. A intense facesitting gave a comparable feeling.

I probably could have been more aggressive as it wouldn't have changed the dynamic of the session, but i often feel awkward in my body language and i especially wanted to be safe and at ease. On this aspect, Amethyst was constantly attentive to my needs and emotions.

The most important thing for me during the session was the impression that Amethyst loves what she does and shows it at every moment. She makes it clear she also wrestles for herself, for her own enjoyment and her bright, nearly childish gaze is always full of life and wonder.

Obviously i wasn't in a position to really test her athletic abilities, but her dedication, strength and energy allows her to adapt to most session styles.
Thanks so much, what a lovely and well written review. It was a pleasure to meet you and wrestle you. You're a lovely person. You summed me up well, you are not the first person to mention my child-like expressions and eyes.
I am playful indeed, though, you're right; had you been a aggressive you'd have seen the REAL me. Everyone gets a different version depending on their own style, aggression and strength. Yesterday, for instance, I had a guy that went full-on, he was strong and skilled and fought me like he fought his male friends (I know this because I often referee for their fights), and this makes me insane, when I am pushed like that, I fight like my life depends on it! I went crazy and wore him out and then went in for the kill.
If an opponent is small, weaker, or not so confident, I usually conduct sessions a little differently because I know what it's like to feel nervous (it can really impact on the way our bodies move). I go with the mood that's there in the room, adding some surprises and pushing some limits here and there.

I really hope we can have another session where you fight a little harder.
Thanks once again for taking the time to write this.
I have recently opened my clipstore too if you are interested (clips4sale.com/109392).

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a great review. I've been contemplating a fantasy style session with her but I'm a big bloke (110kg) so should probably shed some weight first! (Not that it's stopped the likes of Laken having their way with me!)

Nah, don't be silly, come as you are, I can wrap my thighs around your head, and I've had bigger guys than you. My forceful facesitting can be done on any face, even if that face belongs to a really big guy.
I am the same height as Laken and probably the same strength now, almost!

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 31-Jan-17 at 21:27.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-17, 22:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst Hammerfist [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks so much, what a lovely and well written review. It was a pleasure to meet you and wrestle you. You're a lovely person. You summed me up well, you are not the first person to mention my child-like expressions and eyes.
I am playful indeed, though, you're right; had you been a aggressive you'd have seen the REAL me. Everyone gets a different version depending on their own style, aggression and strength. Yesterday, for instance, I had a guy that went full-on, he was strong and skilled and fought me like he fought his male friends (I know this because I often referee for their fights), and this makes me insane, when I am pushed like that, I fight like my life depends on it! I went crazy and wore him out and then went in for the kill.
If an opponent is small, weaker, or not so confident, I usually conduct sessions a little differently because I know what it's like to feel nervous (it can really impact on the way our bodies move). I go with the mood that's there in the room, adding some surprises and pushing some limits here and there.

I really hope we can have another session where you fight a little harder.
Thanks once again for taking the time to write this.
I have recently opened my clipstore too if you are interested (clips4sale.com/109392).

Added after 6 minutes:

Nah, don't be silly, come as you are, I can wrap my thighs around your head, and I've had bigger guys than you. My forceful facesitting can be done on any face, even if that face belongs to a really big guy.
I am the same height as Laken and probably the same strength now, almost!
Well in that case, after my next submission room sessions in march (I have a filmed session with Laken again but with a twist in that the camera girl is a surprise and she'll join in after the filming to make a 2v1 session!)...You're NEXT!
Old 15-Feb-17, 23:07
Last Achievements

So I had a session with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] today - first of a series of 3 back to back, at the submission room (session was followed by Kaminari and then Sativa.

I was a bit nervous ahead of this one - the awesome reputation of her matches being generally "fast & furious & sweaty"was somewhat daunting as most of the sessions I do are slower paced fantasy matches.

Amethyst put me at ease instantly though, we had a little chat, and she asked the kind of things I like - I explained about my preferences for facesitting/scissors/feet smothering/verbal taunting, and then we got started.

WOW is all I can say. It WAS intense (well, intense for me, but I'd imagine not as intense for Amethyst as some of her other sessions) but in a good way. She just came flying at me, and before you know it, I was trapped in scissor after scissor after scissor (a variety of all different types). I honestly can say here that I did my best to stop it, break out of the holds etc...wasn't happening though! She put me through the ringer, all the time laughing at my pathetic attempts to escape, teasing me to try harder, and tickling me to death (think she found my girly screams a source of great amusement.)

She also smothered me half to death - facesitting and breast smothers galore - from which there was no escape (why would you though?!).

I got knocked out, twice, in her scissors holds - in the same position both times - Amethyst lying on her back, with me lying on my front, head pulled into her crotch with her strong thighs clasped around my neck, with both of us able to see into each others eyes. I just failed to tap in time, both times, and went from feeling the extreme pressure of the squeezing, into a state of wooziness and then black out. This only took a few seconds to happen, and I was only KO'd for a few seconds each time (Amethyst woke me up with several well placed slaps to the face before continuing straight on with the session, showing no mercy).

We took a couple of very short breaks to take on water (thank god) but both of us spent the entire session sweating like mad (personally I found that rather a turn on).

Obviously, the outcome was that I lost, badly! She is also not a clock watcher - far from it, we went quite a few minutes over the time limit! Session flew by.

We hugged it out, then Amethyst went to get changed, whilst I prepared for my second session straight away with the delightful Kaminari!

Too Long Didn't Read? Just book a session with this girl - she is gorgeous, intelligent, enthusiastic, strong and highly skilled.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-17, 09:29
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry I should have posted this earlier, but if you were at all concerned by the weight difference I was going to suggest you should have look at

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

sounds like Amethyst managed to cope with your 110kg anyway!! Great review subboy2!

Amethyst has loaded a great bunch of other vids on Vimeo.. my favourite is where she joins forces with Jade in

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

(gutted that I'm going to miss Jade when she visits Manchester over the Easter Weekend)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-17, 22:11
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Miss Amethyst, would you marry me? I have an amethyst ring waiting for your finger! hahahahaha
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 05:29
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17

Wow, I am very jealous of you guys in London (I live in the US). The Submission Room has beautiful women, but Amethyst I would love to take on one day if I ever get there.
The Following User Says Thank You to username1898 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-17, 16:01
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Wow she sounds brilliant to session with if I get to London or if amethyst comes to Manchester I would love to let her show me her martial arts skills
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post: