Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jan-21, 15:34
Points: 22,281, Level: 65 Points: 22,281, Level: 65 Points: 22,281, Level: 65
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,315 Times in 80 Posts
Default Did you ever manage to convince your significant other?

There have been many threads on this in the past but a lot of them are older and so I thought it would be good to have a new one with maybe newer experiences?

For those of you who managed to convince your girlfriends/friends/fiancés/wives about wrestling/dominating/etc you, how did you manage to do it? How well did it work out?
Old 25-Jan-21, 16:09
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Did you ever manage to convince your significant other?

For me it's always started off with rough housing/play fighting. Lots of laughs and fun and then slowly gets more competitive.
The Following User Says Thank You to funness13 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 16:31
Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42 Points: 9,569, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Similar. I also let them know I wrestled in highschool and lost to a girl. Some seem very interested then while others just dont.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 18:19
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

As I've gotten older, I'm just more straight forward with my kinks. I ask my partners what they're into and let them know what I'm into. My last partner got really into all of it and we really explored the fetish. My current partner is more tentative and a little more awkward about it all, but will still headscissor or choke me from time to time, just doesn't have the same enjoyment or creativity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 14:49
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

My wife is a bit tomboyish and has a lot of character. When we were dating she would sometimes fake punches or attempt a headlock. It was easy for me to tell her about my fetish.
She isn't really into it, though. She is afraid of getting hurt and also hurting me because of an automatic reaction (she beat down a thief once). So our fights are never competitive, just a roleplay. But that's exactly what I wanted.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-21, 17:40
Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40 Points: 8,906, Level: 40
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My wife was actually on the wrestling team in high school. Unfortunately girls wrestling wasn't as common in the early 90s so she mainly wrestled at practice with the boys and they made her a score keeper at tourneys. She did letter though! But that made it easy. It started when we were friends as wrestling but has progressed to facesitting, sex fighting now that we are married. Only thing she refuses to do is knock me out ��
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to squeezetoy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-21, 14:58
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezetoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife was actually on the wrestling team in high school. Unfortunately girls wrestling wasn't as common in the early 90s so she mainly wrestled at practice with the boys and they made her a score keeper at tourneys. She did letter though! But that made it easy. It started when we were friends as wrestling but has progressed to facesitting, sex fighting now that we are married. Only thing she refuses to do is knock me out ��

Your a lucky man, treat her like a Goddess my friend
Old 31-Jan-21, 08:12
Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31 Points: 5,308, Level: 31
Last Achievements

It took several years for my wife to give me her all in strength contests, and as the years have passed we moved from her being convinced I’m letting her win to being convinced that she could always have crushed me in any strength contest from the jump had she known what she knows now. Now she loves how easily she can overpower me. She now taunts me and thinks it’s fun to do it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fistman For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-21, 10:15
sometimepancake

Been with my partner for only a year, but had some good moments early of getting her to try some things haha. I think wrestling is a little edgy for her. She's sort of the anti-violence type (and suffered from violent experiences in her own life), so I haven't pushed for anything since. She's supportive of me trying sessions though.
Old 31-Jan-21, 12:28
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

In university if I dated a woman long enough that we were seeing each other regularly I'd either bring it up or kind of work to starting play wrestling, but I learned soon enough that you can just ask. Never had one refuse to wrestle, but some were more into it than others. The majority were not naturally competitive but the joy was/is, SOME are in fact. The best be I found was with women who were into sports anyway, Field Hockey, soccer, and oddly enough softball. My theory was with field hockey and soccer they were already used to collisions and pushing and shoving so it was natural. And I found looking for girls who admitted to being tomboys as a kid, they often would be good candidates. Like I said virtually all would wrestle, most were not so good, but they tried, but some are actually good or get good. As I got older I just explained it, older women are easier. And the woman I married, she was an athlete so when we met, literally after only a couple dates in a conversation I was able to work it in that I fantasized about her as a wrestler and being overpowering. So the next time the opportunity came up, she was willing. She was/is strong and fit, but she had no clue how to do it, so still I was really careful. BUT being athletic she was a) willing to learn and could master physical moves; b) she couldn't help herself, she quickly enough tried to be in control. Over time, she's really gotten very good. Girls/women will wrestle, they will, you just have to create a comfort zone for them and once they get used to it, they will without any problem.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post: