Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 20-Jun-21, 15:31
Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

First time was with 13 or 14. Armwrestling vs a slender girl. It ended in a "draw" but just because the teacher showed up. If this went just 10 seconds longer my arm would have been smashed on the table. Now i often armwrestle or even wrestle sometimes with mom, Aunt and Cousin. Lose everytime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Doas1712 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-21, 20:37
robin456t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssddfaudhey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Totally get it elaborate the long matches.I agree getting pinned to me is the ultimate "you've been defeated feeling" Especially a pin like the grapevine,where you can't move.
That's so true! There is a certain humiliation and helplessness when a female can disable a member of the supposed "stronger sex", especially when the woman is lighter and the male is not a slouch!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-21, 22:38
Banned
Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19 Points: 2,261, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I have never lost a fight against a woman... because I have never fought a woman.
I did once wrestle two ladies in a wrestling tournament organised by the university where I studied at the time. One was skinny and didn't pose the slightest challenge. The other lady was visibly strong (both her arms and her legs) and determined, but even she couldn't submit me.

On a positive note for her, I couldn't submit her either. Our wrestling match was an ever lasting stalemate. She had the experience and technique on her side; I had the physical strength on my side, but I did admire her physical strength. As opposed to the skinny lady, I actually had to make an effort to get out of her holds. She was beautiful all over, from face to toe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 14:35
Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8
Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have never lost a fight against a woman... because I have never fought a woman.
I did once wrestle two ladies in a wrestling tournament organised by the university where I studied at the time. One was skinny and didn't pose the slightest challenge. The other lady was visibly strong (both her arms and her legs) and determined, but even she couldn't submit me.

On a positive note for her, I couldn't submit her either. Our wrestling match was an ever lasting stalemate. She had the experience and technique on her side; I had the physical strength on my side, but I did admire her physical strength. As opposed to the skinny lady, I actually had to make an effort to get out of her holds. She was beautiful all over, from face to toe.
What kind of tournament was this? Formal or informal?

You say she had technique too, so I assume she was trained and you weren't?
Old 30-Jun-21, 16:56
Points: 14,939, Level: 53 Points: 14,939, Level: 53 Points: 14,939, Level: 53
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Well if this goes to racquetball then I guess basketball counts too. I never lost a 1 on 1 to a girl but when I was in the grade 7 I had a basketball practice and the practice after mine was a scrimmage between the 5th and 6th grade boys team and a 7th and 8th grade girl team. I stayed after because my friend was in grade 6 and i stayed after for the scrimmage. Apparently they needed my help. I found out why because the 7th and 8th grade girls team ran the 5th and 6th grade boys up and down. The guards kept getting turnovers that led to fast breaks. those 5th and 6th grade boys didnt feel too good.
The Following User Says Thank You to girlylegs For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 19:43
Banned
Last Achievements

Smile Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid1029 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What kind of tournament was this? Formal or informal?

You say she had technique too, so I assume she was trained and you weren't?
It was a formal tournament, but I only formally wrestled the skinny lady. I "won" that match, but I don't consider this to be a victory, due to the ridiculous mismatch: a large guy like me vs a skinny lady. My wrestle match with the second strong lady was informal. I challenged her after the tournament was over.

It's true that she was trained in wrestling and I wasn't. I am physically active (bicycling, gym, running stairs), but I don't have any wrestling experience. She, on the other hand, had wrestling experience. This made our informal match interesting... though none of us came out as the winner. We just went back and forth for quite a while until she grew tired and called a quit to our informal match.

This was a fun experience.

Although looking back at it, I should have allowed her to wrap her legs around my neck when she tried this, just to experience the strength of those legs of her. But, at the time, this thought did not occur to me. I just wanted to win the wrestling match.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bir Domuz For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-21, 21:47
Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8 Points: 574, Level: 8
Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7% Activity: 13.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bir Domuz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was a formal tournament, but I only formally wrestled the skinny lady. I "won" that match, but I don't consider this to be a victory, due to the ridiculous mismatch: a large guy like me vs a skinny lady. My wrestle match with the second strong lady was informal. I challenged her after the tournament was over.

It's true that she was trained in wrestling and I wasn't. I am physically active (bicycling, gym, running stairs), but I don't have any wrestling experience. She, on the other hand, had wrestling experience. This made our informal match interesting... though none of us came out as the winner. We just went back and forth for quite a while until she grew tired and called a quit to our informal match.

Although looking back at it, I should have allowed her to wrap her legs around my neck when she tried this, just to experience the strength of those legs of her. But, at the time, this thought did not occur to me. I just wanted to win the wrestling match.
Interesting that you would be paired against a skinny lady, I would have assumed that the weight classes would be different.

But if you stalemated an athletic woman who is actually a trained wrestler.. damn, that's pretty impressive on your part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkseid1029 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-21, 00:12
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

Quote:

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

1)What were the rules of the matches? Because you said it was a "wrestling match", but then you also spoke about neither of those girl being able to "submit" you and submissions are not allowed in wrestling, you can win only by pinning.

So I'm not sure if it was an actual wrestling match or if you were using it improperly to describe a submission grappling match.
Or maybe it was something halfway were both submissions and pin counted as means of victory?

2)Do you know what sport did she actually trained in (eg. actual Wrestling, BJJ, No-gi BJJ etc....) and for how long?
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-21, 19:13
LuckyL

I lost a short wrestling match at a work party.

It was a labor job but this girl was pretty cute. I was around 22 and she was around 20. We were flirty every now and then at work but she had a boyfriend. Nothing ever came from it but you could tell she did like me.

She was about 5'5 and about 140-150 lbs. She had a solid build with D or DD boobs. She was pretty cute, definitely attractive for labor job standards. I'm 6'4 and at the time probably around 190lbs.

The work was seasonal and we were having a year end party. Everyone was really drunk and as the party was getting near the end, around 1am or so people were on the front lawn. She comes up to me and throws me into a classic side headlock. I wasn't expecting it so she locked it in quite easily. She also had really good grip strength, and overall strength from working all summer.

In my drunken, hunched over and surprised state I got thrown around a bit to start. I was able to stay standing but we were side stepping all over the grass. She kept trying to haul me down as I tried to break her grip. Eventually she was too much and I couldn't keep my footing anymore and we fell to the grass, she landed on top. She put me in a kind of cross body pin and grabbed my leg hauling it up for a pro wrestling style pin. I had stopped resisting when we hit the grass. She held me pinned in front of everyone for a good 10 seconds or so before getting off and walking away. I think she put her hands up and cheered.

Obviously I was taken off guard and didn't resist my hardest, but the results are the results.

The headlock was surprisingly strong for her size and the fact that she was a girl.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-21, 21:21
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid1029 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting that you would be paired against a skinny lady, I would have assumed that the weight classes would be different.

But if you stalemated an athletic woman who is actually a trained wrestler.. damn, that's pretty impressive on your part.
In the beginning, everyone only wrestled people of their own weight class. In the last part, everything was mixed up. I wrestled the skinny lady during the mix-up. I lost all matches, because I was up against professional wrestlers while I simply signed up for the tournament out of curiosity. My only "win" was against the skinny lady.

Thank you for your compliment. The strong lady has actually defeated a guy with wrestling who defeated me before, so I didn't expect to hold my own against this girl so well. Maybe she was tired. Maybe she slacked off, knowing that I am just a beginner, not expecting the resistance that she was met with.

Added after 11 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a few questions if you don't mind:

1)What were the rules of the matches? Because you said it was a "wrestling match", but then you also spoke about neither of those girl being able to "submit" you and submissions are not allowed in wrestling, you can win only by pinning.

So I'm not sure if it was an actual wrestling match or if you were using it improperly to describe a submission grappling match.
Or maybe it was something halfway were both submissions and pin counted as means of victory?

2)Do you know what sport did she actually trained in (eg. actual Wrestling, BJJ, No-gi BJJ etc....) and for how long?
The tournament was about submission wrestling. Or... maybe I indeed misnamed it. It was indeed a submission grappling match.

Aren't the words "wrestling" and "grappling" synonymous?

The lady was trained in yoga (for six years) and she was on the wrestle team for two and a half years, though I don't know how intensive the wrestle team trained, whether they did it once a week, twice a week etcetera. She joined the wrestling team upon rolling into the university and she was a third year when I wrestled her (as opposed to me being a first year student at the time).

She was also playful. She would randomly jump on other members of the wrestling team and try to put them in all sorts of holds to make them submit, though she didn't do this with me (unfortunately). She only exhibited this playful behaviour towards her wrestling mates (who she knew and was comfortable doing this with).

Last edited by Bir Domuz; 02-Jul-21 at 21:21.

Tags
beat up by a girl, feet, humiliated, scissor, sister