Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 11-Oct-20, 18:02
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It figures with a name like subboy you just do what you're told. People negotiate on things like cars and houses everyday if you don't you're getting screwed. You're right about supply and demand, but that doesn't mean it has to favor one side or group forever. Such luddite attitudes when we could all get so much more for our money and time. Who are you appealing to with this that's just the way it is nonsense? But feel free to keep calling people idiots and having no real substantial ideas or thoughts.
There's no need to have 'substantial ideas or thoughts' when it comes to the prices session wrestlers charge.

You either can afford to and are willing to pay it, or you aren't able or willing to pay it.

Deal with it.

Session wrestling is a luxury, not a right. The sooner you remember that, the better.

Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] should have a check if you are the secret account of a guy "spidermouth"
He's welcome to check. Not hiding my IP address behind a VPN or other such nonsense. I've posted personal session pics on here in the past which can't be found anywhere else, for a start.

You'll forgive us all if none of us take you seriously. Nobody in the industry does

Have a good life, I'm done engaging with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arras [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A bit much saying i'm an idiot, simple economics tell you to balance your income and outgoings, why go to Harrods when you can go to Tesco's. You should be more polite in future regarding your comments.
Apologies. I was calling Fritz an idiot, not you.
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:17
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's no need to have 'substantial ideas or thoughts' when it comes to the prices session wrestlers charge.

You either can afford to and are willing to pay it, or you aren't able or willing to pay it.

Deal with it.

Session wrestling is a luxury, not a right. The sooner you remember that, the better.

Idiot.

He's welcome to check. Not hiding my IP address behind a VPN or other such nonsense. I've posted personal session pics on here in the past which can't be found anywhere else, for a start.

You'll forgive us all if none of us take you seriously. Nobody in the industry does

Have a good life, I'm done engaging with you.

Apologies. I was calling Fritz an idiot, not you.
No one said its a right I'm saying there are ways we can make things better for everyone. You just wanna pretend you're the big man with the final word. Then you apologize for calling people idiots lol I pity you enjoy taking your ball and going home we won't miss you. If anyone wants to actually engage in conversation pm me I'm tired of self important nobodies interrupting the discourse.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No one said its a right I'm saying there are ways we can make things better for everyone. You just wanna pretend you're the big man with the final word. Then you apologize for calling people idiots lol I pity you enjoy taking your ball and going home we won't miss you. If anyone wants to actually engage in conversation pm me I'm tired of self important nobodies interrupting the discourse.
My comment about engagement was aimed at Fritz, clearly. Not that I give a damn about you, either ��. I'll be continuing to post here in this topic and others, just not with fools like you.

As for me being a nobody, I bet you've never had a session in your life ��. Grow up, cheapskate. Nobody with a brain cares what you think. Ta ta now ��

Your attitude to session wrestlers is disgusting. Don't blame others because you can't afford the prices. Get a job and work harder. Now jog on sunshine, I'm done humiliating you.

Apologies @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I've let these two disrespectful idiots wind me up, against my better judgment. Rest assured I won't be giving either of them the time of day again.
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My comment about engagement was aimed at Fritz, clearly. Not that I give a damn about you, either ��. I'll be continuing to post here in this topic and others, just not with fools like you.

As for me being a nobody, I bet you've never had a session in your life ��. Grow up, cheapskate. Nobody with a brain cares what you think. Ta ta now ��

Your attitude to session wrestlers is disgusting. Don't blame others because you can't afford the prices. Get a job and work harder. Now jog on sunshine, I'm done humiliating you.

Apologies @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I've let these two disrespectful idiots wind me up, against my better judgment. Rest assured I won't be giving either of them the time of day again.
U ok scrub boy? Can't handle others telling you like it is? Deal with it lol you had a chance to back out gracefully but now u look like a desperate little wiener. I've had many sessions over the past ten years and met a lot of great women (shout out to Chloe Cummings and Sarah Brooke, my last two before corona happened wish there were more like y'all) but its not just me that sees the inflated prices and bad attitudes like yours are getting out of hand. If you don't agree you're free to start your own post about how everything is fine shut up but I bet its real lonely in there lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:47
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I've had many sessions over the past ten years and met a lot of great women (shout out to Chloe Cummings and Sarah Brooke, my last two before corona happened wish there were more like y'all) but its not just me that sees the inflated prices and bad attitudes like yours are getting out of hand.
Did you negociate rates then with those 2 ? Or you paid the rates they asked and thatīs it ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:54
Subboy2
This message has been deleted by Subboy2. Reason: .
Old 11-Oct-20, 18:57
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by London_Wrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would I "like" to see session fees at Ģ271 / hour? - no

Do I accept that it's a free market and people can (and should) charge what they like to maximise their revenue? - yes

Fritz - I presume you work - and I presume you negotiated your salary to be the highest you could think your employer would accept, in order to employ you.

Would you voluntarily cut your pay by 50%?

You lost any respect for your point of view by insulting everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Personally, I have never paid Ģ271 for an hour's wrestling, and session wrestlers in the UK don't charge those rates. Maybe rates in the USA are higher - you can't really compare two completely different markets.

Added after 11 minutes:

I am genuinely interested in your view: Why is it "outrageous"?

Excellent post.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:00
Last Achievements

I did negotiate a better deal with Chloe but I paid Sarah what she asked cuz I found it fair. Not that Chloe made me a bad offer but she was and always has been willing to listen and work with people. I don't like discussing personal finances in public, but I'm not broke nor am I rich. There's a lot of people caught in the middle whose finances fluctuate. When I cant afford it I don't session besides I have a life that keeps me busy. I just don't appreciate it when I see a post called are session rates getting out of hand and instead of people fielding ideas on how to make things better there's a loud minority of self absorbed chuckle fucks acting like they're the gate keepers for an entire industry. I'm just hoping to find like minded people, not get involved in a petty flame war but trolls always find a way to shit on things
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is just crazy, unless women are traveling, they're not getting that many sessions a week. You can do some multiplication and think it sounds great, the reality is there aren't that many paying customers out there, and most emails are from time-wasters, and half those who book sessions end up being no-shows. There's a reason girls from NY and LA travel. If they got enough business at home, they'd never (or rarely) leave.

I might add that girls don't charge any more in LA than in Cleveland, despite the cost of living differences (which is reflected in hotel costs, and food). Also, long tours will generally reflect the 80/20 principle. They may get tons of sessions when they visit NY and LA, and Vegas may be alright too. But Chicago is known to be a disappointment, they may waste a night or two in Baltimore and get absolutely nothing. Not too different from many concert tours. You basically have to crush the big cities in order to come out ahead at all. One other expense is baggage fees have gotten insanely high over the years. This can be mitigated with some special airline memberships, but they often take multiple bags with them and fly from city to city to city for several weeks. They need to book that stuff in advance, which is non-refundable (at least pre-COVID), and hope that not too many guys no-show them and they don't lose money on the trip. They are taking on a lot of risk.

On top of this, 30 hours a week is a lot, unless it's very short-term, like a tour. You're putting your body through a lot if you workout 30 hours a week.

Repeat it over and over again, this is just missing the point. Companies recruit college kids all the time and say "we require GPA of at least 3.5." No, grades don't mean shit, and there are some great candidates who had GPAs below 3.5, or even below 3.0. But filter to 3.5+ and you get mostly quality candidates, and the filter is very low effort. Same thing here. You don't need to waste hours filtering through and trying to guess which guys are nice and which ones aren't when you can just filter out the duds with a higher price point.

You are not entitled to a session. You are paying for her time and company, if she's more of a bodybuilder and not just a regular wrestler, she has a very unique look that takes years to achieve, and very few people can compare. Respect her, either pay her rates or don't waste her time, and appreciate that this is usually short-lived. A year or two from now, she may no longer be on the scene.

Let's get real, they'll give you a good session if you can pay, but they're interested in higher-income clients who will repeat. They usually ask you how often you session, who else you've met, and so forth. This is partly a proxy for "how much money do you make (or spend)?"

I would rather have an amazing $400 session with a woman who's happy than an ok $300 session with someone who's frustrated, getting spammed all day long, is distracted during the session because she has a back-to-back and gets some texts she has to answer about his arrival. But there are also some new girls who charge $400 because she heard she can and just doesn't give a very good session. Girls having some reviews on them before booking can help filter that out.
Another very good post. Far more intelligent than the crap the trolls on here have been coming out with.

A post the majority would agree with
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:12
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
I did negotiate a better deal with Chloe but I paid Sarah what she asked cuz I found it fair. Not that Chloe made me a bad offer but she was and always has been willing to listen and work with people. I don't like discussing personal finances in public, but I'm not broke nor am I rich. There's a lot of people caught in the middle whose finances fluctuate. When I cant afford it I don't session besides I have a life that keeps me busy. I just don't appreciate it when I see a post called are session rates getting out of hand and instead of people fielding ideas on how to make things better there's a loud minority of self absorbed chuckle fucks acting like they're the gate keepers for an entire industry. I'm just hoping to find like minded people, not get involved in a petty flame war but trolls always find a way to shit on things
I donīt think itīs a minority that accept rates as they are.
If it would be that way, session prices would go down as the girls wouldnīt have enough sessions.
I donīt know how much Sarah asked, but itīs surely much more than any of the UK ladies.
So while I could agree that US sessions are often expensive, I canīt say the same for european sessions.

Anyway, no matter what you or I or somebody else writes here, itīs not by writing here that we consider sessions too expensive that prices will change.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:12
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

I agree with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I cant understand why customers are happy that prices get higher in any part of live. Or are all guys here, who are happy when session-fees get as high as possible, thinking the same way for care-prices? Do these guys also think that every car should cost 250,000 USD/GBP/Euro, so that only super-rich people can afford to have a car, as a car is also luxury, like Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] told us about the mixed-wrestling-sessions are luxury, which only rich people are allowed to afford?
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread