Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 26-Apr-18, 20:47
Points: 22,921, Level: 66 Points: 22,921, Level: 66 Points: 22,921, Level: 66
Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1% Activity: 21.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,243 Times in 638 Posts
Default Breaking in a friend

Alex wore a pale blue loose fitting top with three quarter length tight black yoga pants. I had often wondered how good she would look under her clothes. All I had to do was win the match to find out, and I was supremely confident given her inexperience. We were both members of the same fighting league, but I had already had nearly a dozen matches, (7 against my mentor, 5 defeats and two wins) whereas Alex was brand new, fresh from our mutual trainer, Karen. I didn't know if I should be flattered or annoyed that Karen had matched her with me for her first fight.
Alex and I had been friends for several years anyway, making this little bout just that little more exciting for me.

We talked about the rules. Always important to establish the ground rules before a sexfight, that way, nobody does anything the other doesn’t want, and it stays ultimately enjoyable. I decided to let Alex choose the rules since it would be her first time with a guy. Karen would have given her some ideas anyway. She decided on a “submissions only” match. With my weight advantage it would be too easy for me to pin her with deadweight. No striking, for the same reason. It would be a best of five submissions to give her a little time to ease into the fighting. Anything would go for the winner.

‘Anything?’ I asked.

‘Yeah.’ She said with a grin, ‘It’s a sexfight right? The winner gets to fuck the loser.’

It was so weird to hear her say these sort of things, especially after we had been nothing more than friends for so long. She seemed cool enough with the prospect of getting fucked and I got the impression she had her own ideas if she won, and it probably involved my tongue being stuck between her legs. No bondage allowed. That was a bit of a bummer. Alex looked ripe for a good elbow tie and it would stop her struggling quite effectively, but she wasn’t quite comfortable with that yet, so I didn’t mind.

After a few more minutes we made our way into the rear lounge to start. The floor space was plenty large enough and Alex had laid down a few sheets over the carpet to prevent any nasty carpet burns. All the blinds were drawn giving the room a warm glow through the fabric and as a last act, she made sure all the doors were locked so we would not be disturbed.

We went to our knees. Another stipulation to even things out between us. She really was quite slight and I was certain of a quick 3-0 victory, so much so I could already feel myself getting hard at the prospect of getting my end away with her. I should have been a little less arrogant.

We shuffled towards each other. Reaching out we locked hands and started to wrestle our arms. As expected, I was the stronger and started to push her back, moving forward, intending to bend her over backwards and get on top. Alex however, sprang a surprise. Suddenly gripping me, she threw herself back and drew my torso between her legs, snapping them tight around my abs and locking her ankles to the rear. I grunted and tried to release her hands but she kept hold, dragging me to the floor between her legs as she started to crank on the pressure. I was so surprised by the speed of her attack, that I lost concentration as she rolled onto her side, dragging me with her. I wrenched my hands free and started to push against her thighs. Alex reached up and grabbed me around the head, pulling be down and making me turn between her legs. Now with her thighs across my stomach, she cranked on the pressure again. My abs felt like they were in a vice as I found myself struggling to breath. Alex leaned back on her elbows and grimaced as she squeezed as hard as she could, keeping me on my back between her legs. In total shock, I tapped frantically on her leg to signal my submission.

Alex released me and pushed me away with her foot. ‘Ha!’ she exclaimed raising her arms like she had won the whole match. I clutched at my torso and heaved in a few deep breaths.

‘Fuck me!’ I exclaimed as air returned to my lungs.

‘Oh I will!’ she replied with a giggle.

We shared a laugh as we got back to our knees and faced off again.

Alex threw herself at me this time. There was no pretence of a lock-up or strategy as she almost jumped on top of me, forcing me back to the ground. We rolled around on the floor for several minutes, each trying to get position over the other, wrapping arms around each other and trying to push each other down. I was amazed as how strong she was. Those arms and legs were full of energy and she seemed to stay cool, even on the occasions I almost caught her in a good hold.

After a few minutes I found myself on my stomach with Alex straddling my back. She was finally starting to breath heavy and I sensed a good chance to buck her off. Planting my right arm on the floor I intended to push up and throw her off, after all, she was pretty light, but she reacted quickly, reaching down and grabbing my wrist. Before I could react, she pulled my arm around behind to the small of my back and pushed me hard in the right shoulder with her free hand. She was going for a hammerlock!

He left arm was partially trapped under my weight and within a second, Alex had my arm twisted up behind me, forcing my wrist up towards the middle of my back. I grunted and squirmed but she used her other hand to accelerate the hold, forcing my right arm into a tight hammerlock. I yelped as the pain shot through my shoulder and started thrashing around, trying to break my arm free. Alex kept her cool and continued to crank the hold, making my shoulder and elbow burn with the strain. ‘Fuck!’ I exclaimed, realising that she had me again. She laughed through her heavy breaths.

‘Ok I give!’ I winced as she pushed again. I was 2-0 down against a complete newbie!

Alex released me and returned to her knees, waiting for the next fall. I took a little longer to get back to the start position. In my mind I was really worried. How the fuck was she doing this? Was she just lucky or was I bad all of a sudden. The chance of fucking one of my best friends was fading fast unless I pulled my finger out and started fighting like I wanted to win.

Alex’s face was flushed red with effort. Leaning forward as she sat on her knees she smiled at me, ‘This is great.’ She said, ‘You ok?’

‘’Beginners luck Alex.’ I replied, and assured her I was fine to continue after doing a few rotations of my arm.

We started again, but finally I could see a glimmer of light. Alex was tired. She had expended so much effort on the floor and she hadn’t fully caught her breath. Now it was my turn to be aggressive.

Batting her arm away I grabbed her around the head, forcing her down into a headlock. Her struggled were weak as I dragged her onto all fours and tightened the hold. Alex clawed at my arms, trying to get her head free but I was already changing position. Quickly slipping behind her I released the headlock and slipped Alex into a full nelson. Locking my fingers behind her neck I pulled her to her feet, squeezing my arms together tight and forcing her arms up over her head whilst forcing her head down towards her chest. Alex whimpered and started to struggle. She was so light I kept lifting her off her feet in the nelson, leaving her toes dangling a few centimeters from the floor.

‘Got you Alex!’ I laughed in her ear.

I held her tight in the nelson until she stopped struggling. Her groaning and twisting stopped after a few minutes and she hung limp in my arms, and I lowered her back to ground from her tiptoes. I walked her around the room. I loved to humiliate my female opponents like this on the rare occasion I go the chance, forcing them to walk with me wherever I went. Alex initially refused to walk, but she was so light I simply lifted her again in the nelson and carried her around. She began hissing in pain as she dangled in my arms. After walking a few steps suspended, I allowed her feet to touch the ground, ‘Going to walk nicely?’ I asked.

‘Yeah.’ She winced.

Now I had my fun for about five minutes. Keeping Alex tightly locked up and walking around the living room, pausing in front of the large mirror and forcing her to look at herself trapped in the hold. Alex struggled again so I lifted her off her feet once more. Hissing air through her teeth I held her up for a few seconds before allowing her back to the floor, taking the pressure off her neck and arms just a little. She understood not to struggle, and cooperated where I led her to move. I was deliberate in keeping her moving around in this hold, tiring her out slowly as she resisted the pain and submission. I knew that since going 2-0 down I would need to wear her out, and this was just as good a way to do it. Alex groaned periodically as I held her like a rag doll in my arms, leaning forwards and sideways, laughing as I kept her locked in and helpless.

‘This is fun huh?’ I laughed, pressing down hard on her neck. Alex balled her fists and groaned until I eased up. I leaned left and right, pulling her with me as I went, showing her that I was in control. She made no further efforts to struggle, staying quiet and obviously hoping I would eventually get bored.
I held her in the nelson for nearly ten minutes, until I was satisfied she was beaten and humiliated. Now I decided it was time for the submission. Jerking quickly, I spun around, falling to my knees and bringing Alex to the floor with me. I applied more pressure to her neck and forced her onto her stomach where I mounted her back, keeping her arms nelsoned over her head throughout. Seated on her lower back I began to pull her upper body back, arching her back in a full-nelson camel clutch combo. Alex grunted and tried to struggle again, but she was too weak at this point. Unable to free herself she clenched her fists over her head and awaited the inevitable. I applied the pressure slowly as I felt her body shudder with each breath. I had her locked up tight with absolutely no way out so I could afford to take my time, drawing it out and weakening her as much as possible. I knew that Karen would have taught her this move, or something like it, but I didn’t want her to panic now that she was caught in it during a real match. Her back bowed steadily and her heavy breathing became a painful panting. She was obviously hurting.

I paused and held her still for a few seconds. Her panting became interspersed with little whimpers.

‘Submit Alex?’ I said.

Alex did not reply, unclenching her right fist over her head and sticking her middle finger up. I laughed at the gesture and resumed bending her back.
Now the whimpers became yelps and pained groans as she flailed her arms uselessly.

‘Come on Alex!’ I demanded, flexing her back up and down gently, easing her into the pain zone before letting her back out again for a few seconds. I felt her feet kicking against the floor as I bowed her painfully. She was stubborn, resisting to the last and trying to pull herself forwards against my arms. I held her tight, squeezing her arms together over her head and levering her back again, this time not allowing her any respite.

‘Fuuckkkk!’ she hissed, gasping for air.

‘Say you give Alex or I’ll make you touch your toes!’ I said.

‘FUCK, OK, I GIVE!’ she screamed after a few more seconds of bending. I carefully lowered her back to the floor and unlocked the nelson. Now it was her turn to lie still and catch her senses while I rubbed her back gently before getting back to my knees and waited for the next round.

Alex looked really tired now as she faced me again. The struggle in the nelson had taken a lot of the fight out of her and she seemed to realise it. She was sweating, her fringe getting stuck to her forehead as she gasped to refill her lungs. Still, she was 2-1 ahead, and I wasn’t going to let up. Alex rolled onto her back and sat up, leaning forwards to flex her spine back in the opposite direction to the epic bending it had just received.

‘Fuck me!’ she whispered as she rolled back onto her knees.

‘I intend to.’ I grinned, repeating her own line back to her from the end of the first fall.

Hands on hips Alex smiled at the comment.

The next fall took literally one minute. Alex lurched towards me, trying to get an arm around my head but she was so tired she almost fell past me. Slipping sideways I wrapped an arm around her stomach and got behind her again. Obviously in fear of another nelson, Alex kept her arms down, trying to pry my left hand from her waist. I struck quickly, snaking my right arm around her neck into a chokehold. Alex’s arms went up instinctively to try and pull my arm away from her neck as she gurgled. Using my now free left hand I turned the choke into a sleeper and fell backwards, pulling Alex on top of me between my legs, which I wrapped around her body, locking my ankles between her legs. Alex pushed against the floor with her feet, rolling left and right, trying to get some momentum to help her out of the sleeper. I unlocked my ankles and pressed hard against the inside of her thighs, forcing her legs apart, preventing her from rolling. I bridged beneath her, pushing her stomach up into the air and making movement more awkward as she pulled at my arm around her throat.

Alex squirmed like a snake, wriggling desperately. After a few more seconds I tightened up the sleeper and started to squeeze. Gurgling and choking sounds intensified as I felt a few flecks of spittle escape her open mouth onto my legs. She continued struggling, her body stiffening as I cranked the pressure up on her neck and throat to the sound of wheezing and bubbling. I could just see us reflecting of the glass patio door, Alex’s face was going red as seconds passed without her being able to breath. After another couple of seconds, I felt Alex tap her submission on my forearm and I released the pressure immediately. Releasing the hold, I pushed her off me. 2-2, and I knew I was going to get the win, if I could just maintain my concentration a little longer.

Alex leaned back against the sofa and rubbed her neck, giving me a thumps up to show that she was ok as the fiery red colour drained from her cheeks.
‘How close?’ I asked, wondering how much longer she would have lasted before passing out.

‘It was going black.’ She replied, coughing a little as she got her first words out.

‘You ok?’ I asked, worried I had wrenched her neck a little too much.

‘Yeah I’m ok, should have tapped out earlier.’ She replied. ‘Just wanted to give it a go.’

‘I’m the same.’ I agreed, ‘like to try and get out of holds, even if it’s impossible.’

We agreed to take a water break, even though this would give her time to get her breath back and make the last fall a little more competitive, I wanted the last fall to start even.

‘2-2 Alex.’ I chided, reminding her that she had been 2-0 up.
‘Still one to go boy.’ She smiled, taking a swig of water.

‘Yeah, one more, then that pussy of yours gets stuffed!’

‘Nah. One more and I’m tying your face to my pussy lips.’

I didn’t know what I liked the sound of more!
Old 27-Apr-18, 13:47
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Breaking in a friend

Really well written...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-18, 22:01
Points: 4,924, Level: 29 Points: 4,924, Level: 29 Points: 4,924, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Honestly one of the best stories I’ve read in years on this site. Really good job! Can’t wait for the last round and victory celebration!
The Following User Says Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-18, 19:57
Last Achievements

Thanks for the 'thanks guys' As with my other efforts, all the characters are based on real people I know (with names changed)
I wasn't going to post this story originally as I felt it veered a little off topic towards the end but since there's been more likes than for any of my other stories (must be a slow month :-) ) here's the last part.

----

We squared off for the last fall. Alex winked at me as we nodded that we were both ready. Inching forwards, I suddenly felt worried. I had to be careful, really careful. Alex had shown herself to be unpredictable if nothing else, and I didn’t want to get caught in some random submission hold that Karen might had taught her.

There was a lot of pushing and flapping for several minutes as we both started breathing heavy again. Alex was tired again and I sensed blood. I pulled her towards me and wrapped both my arms around her in a bear hug. Only one of her arms was trapped against her side as I started to squeeze and she used the free arm to push my face away. I could not maintain the squeeze and had to let go, pushing her away as I did to. Alex collapsed onto her back and I sensed another chance to buy some recovery time.

I quickly shuffled forwards and straddled Alex as she lay on her back. I allowed my weight to drop on her stomach heavily, driving the wind from her as I fought to grab her flapping arms. She flailed, trying to keep has arms from my control but I eventually managed to grab her wrists. I slammed both her arms down onto the floor either side of her head and lowered myself into a full body pin, going nose to nose with her reddening face. I slid her arms up over her head against her grunting resistance, holding her wrists together I took a few moments to steady myself, spreading my legs out to prevent her from rolling out of the hold. Next, I switched my hands to her opposite wrists, allowing me to then cross her arms over her head and pull her hands down onto opposite sides of her head. Bending at the elbows I gripped her wrists tightly, forcing her arms to cross over her head and squeezing her skull between her own biceps. Sensing the danger, Alex struggled wildly, twisting and tugging and trying to bridge with her legs. I needed to stop her doing that.

Waiting until her latest bridge failed I snaked my legs around hers, hooking my ankles around her own and forcing her legs apart in a grapevine. Alex’s eyes went wide and her mouth opened in shock as I quickly opened her legs. At first I thought it was just the shock and humiliation of having her legs spread eagled, but after a few seconds I realised something.

It was hurting her.

I have both delivered and been in grapevines several times. They hurt, really really bad and I have been forced to submit a few times when I’ve been locked up in them. But I had never been able to submit a female with a grapevine. They were generally too flexible in that area and would always manage to ride it out. I had tried with Ruth on several occasions and even with Karen, I have never gotten a submission from a grapevine. Alex however…was suffering.

I felt my cock start to throb in my pants as I dominated Alex. Face to face she had no choice but to look directly at me as I split her. I forced her legs apart further, to the point where there was natural resistance from her muscles. Alex squealed and strained desperately to close her legs, but she had no leverage with them already being spread too wide. I was able to hold her steady as she squirmed, desperately trying to free her limbs. I pulled her arms down a little further, reminding her that they were also trapped. Her arms were now bent over at the elbows, right wrist on the left side of her head and vice-versa. She tugged at her arms again, trying to free them. I used the distraction as intended, to force her legs apart further and further.

‘There we go.’ I joked, ‘nice and wide for me.’

‘You…’ growled Alex, but before she could say another word, another wave of pain hit her between the legs as her eyes started to fill up with water.
I couldn’t believe how inflexible she was, gasping and spluttering with the pain as I continued to part her legs. I had only intended to hold her in a grapevine to catch my own breath but now, I might actually be able to submit her!

Alex remained open mouthed and glared into my eyes as I continued to spread her legs. She was no longer trying to free her arms, seeming to have given them up in favour of fighting for her legs back. I wasn’t going to let her have them, until she submitted. I knew the pressure on her knees would also be getting quite unbearable by now. More worryingly, I could feel myself approaching my own limits. I could only go for a few more inches and I’d have to stop. I needed to convince Alex I could force her into complete splits.

‘Enough?’ I said, the tip of my nose brushing against Alex’s.

Alex closed her eyes, squeezing the lids shut and sending two small streams of water from their corners to run down her cheeks. She was trying to block out the pain no doubt. I pressed again, getting another few centimetres out of her spread legs. Her eyes opened again and she howled in pain.

‘I got you Alex. Just submit and it stops.’ I said trying to sound as calm and in control as possible.

Alex drew a few panicked breaths. I felt her chest expand and contract under my own as she fought with her pride.

‘I’ve got you, no way out of this.’ I lowered my head so that our lips were almost touching, ‘I’m gonna fuck you Alex.’

Going for one last effort I pushed her legs apart once more, stretching myself as far as I could and hoping it would be enough. ‘Tell me you give Alex, I know you want my cock, you don’t have to go through all this pain you know.’ I laughed.

Alex twitched and screamed in pain underneath me as I held her legs wide. Spluttering and gasping again she squealed, ‘OK OK I GIVE, I GIVE, I GIVE! MERCY MERCY MERCY!!’

3-2. I had won, from 2-0 down no less. Alex writhed in pain as she gave her last submission and I felt suddenly concerned I had gone a little too far. I allowed her legs to come back together, noting the flushing relief on her face as the pain lessened and her panicked breaths became long, slow recovery breaths. Warm air from her mouth played across my face we looked into each other’s eyes. One of us beaten, the other victorious.
I allowed Alex to close her legs to about a meter apart, but I kept the grapevine on. She tried to shake her legs loose but the tortured muscles were useless for now. I kept the grip on her wrists as well, her arms still arched over her head and pinned to the floor.

We spent another minute catching our breath. Finally, the smile returned to her face as I held her in the combo pin. Lowing my head again I pressed my lips to hers, wanting a sample of what was to come. Alex’s wet lips parted and admitted my tongue for a long, slow kiss. Air from her nose heated my cheek as she was still catching her breath while I explored her mouth. I gave her lower lip a playful bite as I separated out lips before staring her down, holding her wrists in the same tight position.

‘Looks like you won you bastard!’ She said.

‘Yep.’ I replied.

‘That legspread was fucking brutal you meenie!’ She said.

‘I can’t believe it worked. I mean, that never works on women. You are pretty inflexible Alex.’

‘Yeah I know. I need to start doing some stretches if I’m going to do this kind of thing again.’

Alex tugged at her pinned arms again before grinning up at me, ‘You’re not going to let me go are you?’ she smiled.

‘Hmmm, not immediately.’ I said, ‘Thought I ‘d savour the win for a few minutes…looking forwards to what’s to come.’

‘Yeah, I think I can feel it already.’ Said Alex, flicking her eyes down. My cock was hard as rock and pressing though my cycling shorts against Alex’s stomach.

‘You have a condom?’ she said.

I didn’t. It just slipped my mind! I could remember thinking about them, not that they always got used in sexfights, but Alex had told me she wanted one used if I won. ‘Shit!’ I groaned, allowing my head to fall against her arm, still stretched up beside her head.

Alex laughed aloud, I felt her chest bubble under me. How stupid to have forgotten something so essential.

‘Oh well,’ said Alex, ‘Just use my mouth.’

‘Really?’ I said lifting my head to look back down at her face.

‘Yeah go on. You need a reward after all that effort, I couldn’t deny you that.’

‘Can I…you know?’ I said.

Alex rolled her eyes, ‘Yes you can cum in my mouth if you want to, I’ll even swallow it.’ She said before laughing again.

How cool was this girl, I thought? She was so awesome and I suddenly realised that I quite fancied her. Or maybe it was just that I was so horny I wanted to fuck the nearest thing, and it was her.

I smiled down. I wanted to prolong the humiliation a little, since I would most likely shoot my load within a few seconds I was so hot.

‘Hmm, your mouth?’ I began.

‘What about it?’ said Alex, playing along.

‘Let’s have a look in there. Check it’s ok for my cock, open wide Alex.’
Alex made a show of pursing her lips in apparent refusal. Grinning, I twitched her legs again, spreading them just a few inches to remind her I was still very much in control.

‘Maybe I should put you back in that leg spread huh?’ I said.

‘No, no, mercy please! I’ll be good, not the legs again!’ she laughed quickly before opening her mouth wide.

I made a show of inspecting her mouth, craning my neck around and humming my approval. Alex had good dental work!

‘Wider.’ I said casually, Alex sniggered and opened her mouth as wide as she could, pressing her head back into the rug.

‘Look clean, ok close.’ I said.

‘Satisfied?’

‘Yes I think so.’

‘Do your fuckin worst!’ said Alex.

I didn’t need a further invitation. Releasing her from the grapevine I moved up on her body to sit astride her chest. I released her arms and tucked them under my legs in a schoolgirl pin before edging up on her body to put my crotch in her face. Slipping my cock out of my shorts I gripped the shaft and held the head close to her mouth. Those lovely lips parted obediently and her tongue flicked out to lash the end of my helmet before going back into her mouth. I reached down, taking her by the ponytail and pulling her head up, I pressed my head against her lips, sliding the tip of my meat into her mouth without resistance. Alex groaned her approval as I paused, savouring the view as I looked down at her. I eased my cock in further, slowly. Bit by bit my end disappeared into her mouth, her lips running along my shaft as she took my length. I tightened my grip on her ponytail and levered her head up a little for a better angle. Her trapped arms rested on my thighs as I worked my cock deep into her mouth. My cock plunged into her, her lips getting closer and closer to the base as I pulled her head up. I reached her gag reflex. Alex made some light choking sounds and tapped my thigh with one of her hands. Easing back slightly I stopped and looked down.

‘Of fuck yeah. That’s a view for a winner!’ I said, my throbbing cock buried in her face.

Alex’s lips tightened around my shaft as I started to ease in and out. Having found my range, I pulled out to about halfway before plunging in again, right up to her gag reflex before stopping. Alex’s tongue slipped around my cock as I thrusted gently in and out of her. I scrunched her hair in my hand and felt her draw hard on my length with a little grunt in time with each thrust. She kept her eyes on mine throughout. I loved it. Ultimate humiliation.

‘Oh yeah, you like that?’ I said. Alex grunted in response, ‘Yeah I know you do.’

I fucked her face rhythmically, occasionally pushing into her gag reflex to remind her who was in control. I felt heat building in my groin, steadily approaching climax as my glistening cock slipped in and out of her mouth.
Alex obediently sucked my cock for another minute until I could hold it no longer. I exploded violently in her mouth, pulling her head up as hard as I could and plunging my cock to the back of her mouth. Gagging she slapped at my thighs as I squirted cum in the back of her throat. Pulling back slightly to avoid choking her, my cock continued to pulse juices into her mouth as I hunched over and groaned with pure pleasure.

It took almost thirty seconds for Alex to fully drain my cock of spunk. I sat back upright, looking down at her and keeping a tight grip on her hair, not allowing my cock to slide back any longer. It was still buried almost to the base in the loser’s mouth. Alex looked up at me expectantly, frowning a little as she tried to pull her head back. I scrunched her hair again and held her in place, smiling down at her. She tried to twist her head but stopped when she felt the burning in her scalp from the hair I had hold of. Growling up at me I just laughed at her as she found herself unable to get my cock out of her mouth. She struggled again, trying to pull her head back, but found me in control of her ponytail preventing any backward movement and keeping her impaled on my meat. She reached for my controlling wrist with her own pinned hand and managed to her fingers wrapped around my forearm. Now she tried again, tugging at my arm controlling her head, trying to get free.
‘Let go Alex.’ I said. Not yet ready to leave her mouth.

She squealed angrily at me and continued tugging.

I pushed my cock in deeper, into her gag reflex again causing her to cough and light choke. With a huge twisting effort, she threw her head to the side and tried to raise her chin. My cock almost came out before I could thrust my pelvis forward quickly and slip it halfway back in. I wound my hand around Alex’s ponytail, winding the dark strands into my palm and scrunching hard at the roots to get the most secure grip I could.

‘Nearly!’ I joked as she tugged again at my arm, glaring angrily at me. A noise escaped her lips, muffled by the presence of my meat stick, but it sounded like an expletive, a “fuck you” or similar as she defiantly refused to submit her mouth.

With a secure grip on her hair again I drew her head up slowly.

‘I’m enjoying my victory Alex.’ I said sternly, ‘Hands off!’

Alex snarled. Saliva and cum bubbled around her lips as another few centimetres of my meat slipped back into her mouth.

‘Want me to choke you with it?’ I asked pushing in a little deeper.

Alex stopped fighting and just held on to my forearm passively as my cock went further and further in, approaching the base once again, ‘Ungh.’ Or some similar noise escaped her cock filled mouth as I felt the tightness of the back of her throat once again.

‘Put your hands down or it goes right down your throat loser girl.’ I said again.

Alex released my forearm and allowed both her hands to fall to the floor, fingers spread out in submission. I eased back out of her gag reflex.

‘Good girl.’ I said smiling down at her frowning face.

It was a perfect picture; too bad I couldn’t reach my phone from where I was to get a shot of my view. Alex’s face was greased with perspiration, and a fair bit of saliva that had escaped her mouth and slicked her cheeks. Her eyes were narrow as she looked up at me, I had a handful of her hair in my balled fist, holding right down to the roots for maximum control. Alex’s tongue was still inside her mouth, cradling my cock from underneath. The look of defeat was total, with Alex seemingly frozen, impaled on my cock and waiting for me to take whatever further pleasure I wanted. I wondered if she was still happy she had told me to use her mouth?

We were close enough to the sofa for me to reach my jeans, discarded there when I changed for the fight. Keeping hold of Alex’s hair in my right hand I grabbed my jeans and started to work the belt loose from the loops on the waistline.

‘You suck cock like a pro Alex.’ I said, working the leather belt free of each loop. ‘I think you deserve a reward yes?’

Alex made another noise, affirmative sounding with a gentle nod.

I pulled the leather belt free of my jeans. ‘Something to keep you…still?’ I said presenting the belt to Alex who wore a look of confusion, but nodded her agreement.

‘Don’t struggle.’ I warned her. She nodded in agreement once again.

I placed the middle of the belt behind her head, releasing her hair I gripped each end of the belt and pulled, keeping her mouth tightly pressed down on my cock with the strap looping behind her head. Feeding the belt around my waist I slipped the ends together through the buckle behind my back and tightened them up. Alex realised what I was doing and groaned submissively. I finished clicking the buckle into place and tightened it slowly, pulling Alex’s head further up and onto my cock until I felt my end being compressed by the back of her mouth. I stopped and placed my hands on my hips, the picture was now even better, Alex, literally bound, to my cock.
‘Oh fucking yes!’ I laughed as Alex squirmed uncomfortably, unable to move her head back now because of the belt wrapped around the back of her head.
With both my hands now free from having to restrain Alex I reached behind me and traced down her stomach to the top of her yoga pants before slipping my hand under the beltline. ‘I said you deserved a reward Alex.’ I said, running my fingers around the waistline of her pants. ‘Spread those pins.’
Alex parted her legs obediently, obviously understanding where this was going. She squirmed again, her little movements and whimpers keeping my cock hard in her mouth.

As I suspected, she wasn’t wearing any pants as my fingers passed through her mass of her pubic hair. Alex groaned expectantly, the noise passing through my cock like it was a microphone. Alex was dripping wet between the legs as my fingers found her pussy lips and her legs parted voluntarily.
‘Seems only fair. Want me to?’ I said.

‘Uh-hu.’ Alex mumbled into my groin, giving me a thumbs up with her right hand as a few bubbles of saliva escaping her lips wrapped around my glistening cock.

I got to work, parting her pussy lips and working her clit slowly. Small circles with my fingers changed to my thumb as I slipped the tip of my digits into her snatch. Alex moaned with delight and began thrusting her hips onto my fingers, her eyes closed as she drifted dreamily into a world of pleasure. I really wanted to make her cum while my shaft was still down her throat, wanted to feel her convulse while still trapped on my meat. I kept up the stroking and pressed into her clit a little harder. Her breathing became rapid, hissing through her nose as she bucked gently, not in an escape attempt, but just enjoying herself as I wanted her to. I stroked her fringe out of her eyes with my free hand before reaching behind and tracing her left nipple through the thin blue top she was wearing. Her bullet hard nipple almost rose to meet my finger as I close my thumb and index finger around it, squeezing gently. Alex squealed quietly, eyes still closed enjoying the waves of pleasure tearing through her groin area. She seemed completely at peace with her position locked onto my cock.

Alex tensed up a few minutes later, her whole body freezing and her eyes going wide as the orgasm tore through her and with me twisting her nipple violently. Howling as best she could with a mouthful of cock she gagged herself on it with her thrashing. I made sure she could breathe ok and kept striking her clit with my thumb as her body shuddered over and over. I came again, blasting another load of my cum to the back of her throat. She thrashed in surprise but the belt held her firmly in place as planned forcing her to swallow awkwardly while being torn apart by an orgasm of her own.
Slowing down I allowed her to calm as the last of my own cum escaped my cock. I rubbed her clit gently for a few more seconds before it became so sensitive that she started to grunt and shake her head as best she could while still pressed down on my meat. Withdrawing my hand from her pants and making a show of licking my finger.

‘Are you finished? Are you my little bitch today?’ I said.

Alex was bleary eyed but still managed to grunt her agreement.

‘You know, I think that might have actually been more fun than just fucking you.’ I said, stroking Alex’s fringe away again where the sweat soaked strands had stuck to her forehead.

‘Ready to have your mouth back?’ I said. Alex nodded gently, seemingly unable to even make a grunt of agreement.

Finally, I reached behind and undid the belt buckle, freeing her head from its impalement on my member. My cock slipped out as her head fell back to the rug, her abused mouth open wide. My cum was all over her lips and down her chin where some had escaped during one or both of my explosions. Gasping in a few clear breaths she looked up at me, a slow smile spreading across her face.

‘I, I had no idea you were going to be so dominant.’ She said, eyes closed and head lolling in exhaustion.

I felt worried I had gone a little too far. Alex was supposed to be a friend after all!

‘Too much?’ I said.

Alex smiled and shook her head, ‘Oh no, it was perfect.’ She replied.
‘Even the belt? I know we said no bondage.’

‘The belt was fucking awesome.’ She replied, her eyes rolling into her head momentarily.

Climbing off her I helped Alex to her feet and we shared a strange look at each other. Our friendship would never be quite the same after today. It felt momentarily awkward before we both burst out laughing. I tucked my cock back into my shorts as Alex wiped her face clean and went outside into her garden for some fresh air.

‘How the fuck did you forget a condom?’ said Alex and I uncapped the water bottle and handed it to her as she sat on the sofa-swing.

‘Just slipped my mind. I remember you telling me and I just never thought before I left.’

‘Dumbass!’ said Alex, ‘Well, I hope my solution was…acceptable.’

‘Yeah, just a bit.’ I replied, ‘Seriously though, I wasn’t out of order was I…you know…pulling your hair, forcing it down your throat? Strapping you up with my belt?’

Alex shook her head, ‘Don’t worry. I loved it. I’ve never felt so dominated, but for me it’s not real domination unless you at least try and resist. You could have even been a lot rougher if you like…something to think about for next time?’

We talked a little longer about the match. The good and bad moves we both pulled. Alex was happy with her hammerlock but pissed about getting caught in the full nelson.

‘Karen said you like that hold.’

‘Yeah, she’s been on the receiving end a few times. Good for control, and you can always work it into a camel clutch like I did with you.’

Alex and I decided that we would definitely fight again. She would be seeing Karen again at the end of the week for another training session and we decided to fight again the following week.

‘Next time, you’re all mine.’ Said Alex, ‘but…don’t forget to bring a condom…and your belt.’ She grinned.
Old 30-Apr-18, 22:24
gameking

Damn fine story.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 22:33
Points: 4,924, Level: 29 Points: 4,924, Level: 29 Points: 4,924, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Again, Nice writing, especially because you left the door open for a rematch. any chance you'll write about that?
The Following User Says Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-18, 09:39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14600141 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Again, Nice writing, especially because you left the door open for a rematch. any chance you'll write about that?
I’ve got another rematch from a previous story to write first but...she’s got to get better by the next fight I’m sure!
Old 01-May-18, 12:41
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’ve got another rematch from a previous story to write first but...she’s got to get better by the next fight I’m sure!
You do a really nice job with your writing. Well done in all aspects of the narrative...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-18, 19:19
Points: 5,049, Level: 30 Points: 5,049, Level: 30 Points: 5,049, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story

Since I like the M v F struggle with sex at the end and always enjoy it when the man actually wins, this was one of the best stories I have reads in a while

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jgm4343 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 17:23
Points: 6,937, Level: 35 Points: 6,937, Level: 35 Points: 6,937, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Very good story, one of the best written I've seen on here. Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to curioussparky For This Useful Post: