Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 29-Dec-22, 15:02
Points: 5,282, Level: 30 Points: 5,282, Level: 30 Points: 5,282, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Do strong women ever like 'regular' guys?

My ultimate dream would be to get married to someone like Claire Thomas (CrossFit) and have her dominate and carry me in the bedroom. So do any of you here really have wives/girlfriends who are of the type and how did you approach her?

Does it happen, is it a thing? I go to many of these events and I notice most of them have partners who are guys into CrossFit or powerlifting or whatever they do. So that might be the heteronormative thing which is why they go with it. I wonder if they even know about this fetish and play and if they came to know, would they like it enough to go for regular guys?
Old 29-Dec-22, 15:34
Points: 58,569, Level: 100 Points: 58,569, Level: 100 Points: 58,569, Level: 100
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,918 Times in 1,955 Posts
Default Re: Do strong women ever like 'regular' guys?

When this question comes up among female Bodybuilders, Powerlifters and athletes alike they will often reply "it's a lifestyle" ... meaning they'd prefer a partner that's a Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, athlete himself that understands her and they can share activities. It's like how Doctors & Nurses will often hook up. Similar orbits, similar understanding and mindsets.

I've seen examples where women are already married or in a long term relationship before discovering the gym, getting strong... And then that is "her thing" ... whereas Golf, Snooker, Chess, video games, etc, is "his thing".

The whole femdom thing as an active part of the relationship & sex life is much harder to find, I think. A woman may be willing to "accept" a shorter, weaker, less athletic male. But indulging in the whole femdom & wrestling thing regularly is a much taller ask.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-22, 15:39
Points: 2,413, Level: 20 Points: 2,413, Level: 20 Points: 2,413, Level: 20
Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3% Activity: 55.3%

It seems very rare. these women spend most of their time in the gym and working out. so most of the men they meet are going to be strong men with similar interests and lifestyle.

and a lot of them don't like to dominate despite being strong. since their strength has no effect on their sexual preferences. a lot of strong women even mock the idea of dating a man who is even slightly weaker than them .

and i once saw a podcast where a fbb complained about not being able to find a boyfriend. but turns out she was just not even considering non bodybuilding men at all. like they where not even male

But there are exceptions some strong women do like to be dominant and don't care about the strength of their husbands. but its very rare most dominant women are not very strong. since it takes too much effort for most people. and submissive men don't fight back anyway. so you are looking for a minority in a minority.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yotv For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-22, 15:40
Moderator [D]
Points: 39,003, Level: 86 Points: 39,003, Level: 86 Points: 39,003, Level: 86
Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6% Activity: 52.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,605 Times in 2,425 Posts

I have seen documentary about FBB and mostly of them had normal office man as husband!

Last edited by ours01; 29-Dec-22 at 15:49.
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-22, 16:17
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,535 Times in 660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My ultimate dream would be to get married to someone like Claire Thomas (CrossFit) and have her dominate and carry me in the bedroom. So do any of you here really have wives/girlfriends who are of the type and how did you approach her?

Does it happen, is it a thing? I go to many of these events and I notice most of them have partners who are guys into CrossFit or powerlifting or whatever they do. So that might be the heteronormative thing which is why they go with it. I wonder if they even know about this fetish and play and if they came to know, would they like it enough to go for regular guys?
Yes – if you've got money/resources.

Two of the strongest, hottest girls at my gym .. One's married to a multi-millionaire, the other's a bit of a mystery – she likes to spend all day in the gym, from early morning to early afternoon, every day – and her partner keeps her in new BMWs and Mercs, and she doesn't have to work .. You would not believe what she looks like .. Take the hottest Brazilian wellness model you can imagine, caramel brown skin, huge legs and glutes, wide back, pure vision of feminine power.

Both of them, I think, met their partners at higher-end gyms – kind of 140/month, rather than Puregyms .. But yes, a lot of girls (esp. single mothers) are looking for providers .. You still need to be in gyms (maybe apps) to be around these kind of women in the first place, and you probably need to be in slightly exclusive gyms, because that's where gym girls will go to find loaded partners.

I'm a bodybuilder type (David Laid, rather than Chris Bumstead), and it certainly gives me a lot more options .. I've got powerlifters, bikini, wellness and figure models, hovering around me .. Some BJJ and MMA girls – that will be BY FAR your best option to get dominated at home .. They are so up for it – one boasted to me just yesterday about beating up her boyfriend, now she's training more than him..

But the top girls at most gyms are probably more interested in the resources .. You don't want to be Andrew Tate, gold rings, or on steroids .. The 'provider' type is usually quite normal, stable, not a raging alpha .. The best bet for an average man would be to join a BJJ club with a decent number of females, and work hard and climb the ladder .. If you can get rich, then you've got a lot of options.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-22, 16:37
Points: 5,282, Level: 30 Points: 5,282, Level: 30 Points: 5,282, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm a bodybuilder type (David Laid, rather than Chris Bumstead), and it come BJJ and MMA girls that will be BY FAR your best option to get dominated at home .. They are so up for it one boasted to me just yesterday about beating up her boyfriend, now she's training more than him..

But the top girls at most gyms are probably more interested in the resources .. You don't want to be Andrew Tate, gold rings, or on steroids .. The 'provider' type is usually quite normal, stable, not a raging alpha .. The best bet for an average man would be to join a BJJ club with a decent number of females, and work hard and climb the ladder .. If you can get rich, then you've got a lot of options.
That's nice to read. I honestly prefer ones that are big bones and can carry me too, not just the domination in wrestling. But I guess the big bucks can help where muscles won't.
Old 29-Dec-22, 16:51
Points: 7,419, Level: 36 Points: 7,419, Level: 36 Points: 7,419, Level: 36
Activity: 36.8% Activity: 36.8% Activity: 36.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,659 Times in 604 Posts

Couple things. First thing you have to ask yourself is: what do you have to offer? Women don't like or have a desire to be treated like a fetish dispenser. And you have to remember that you should be dating people for reasons more than just that fetish. If you meet someone who is muscular, but has nothing else to offer, I guarantee that isn't a relationship that will last.

Also, what's stopping you from getting into a gym and putting in the work? You don't have to be a professional-level athlete, but fit women typically want to be with a partner who shares a similar lifestyle because, well, it is a lifestyle. From nutrition, training and recovery, it's a major commitment, and what I noticed from a lot of "schmoes" (for lack of a better word,) is that they want a woman who puts in all this work in the gym and with their diets while not being willing to do the same thing. Want a fit woman? Get your ass in the gym and work.

And the final thing to keep in mind: Crossfitters like Claire Thomas who are games-level athletes represent only 0.00001% of all Crossfitters. Most Crossfitters, men and women, are not elite level, and while you will find many fit and strong women at Crossfit gyms, women with a physique like Claire's is extremely rare, and even the very fit women won't have muscles like that. I say this as a Crossfitter myself. Are you ok with dating someone who does Crossfit but isn't built like her?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-22, 18:45
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,535 Times in 660 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythefire666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's nice to read. I honestly prefer ones that are big bones and can carry me too, not just the domination in wrestling. But I guess the big bucks can help where muscles won't.
I like the idea of being with a BJJ girl who can submit me at will and there are a lot of them out there .. But yeah, the thick, powerful and strong-looking girls are the ones that really do it for me.

I wish I could justify posting a private picture, but this girl who's kept in new BMWs, I've never seen a body more female and fertile looking, while also looking so aggressively built for wrestling and squatting .. What a female superhero should look like, she's about 90kg and pretty tall.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan Futuristics For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-22, 19:27
Points: 26,735, Level: 71 Points: 26,735, Level: 71 Points: 26,735, Level: 71
Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When this question comes up among female Bodybuilders, Powerlifters and athletes alike they will often reply "it's a lifestyle" ... meaning they'd prefer a partner that's a Bodybuilder, Powerlifter, athlete himself that understands her and they can share activities.
From experience aspects of this are true but it doesn't necessarily always manifest this way. You don't need to be obsessive about your physique but interest will be pretty low unless a fit and clean lifestyle is evident. From there, it's less about a big wallet itself than the fact it usually comes along with an abnormal drive/work ethic, that is the thing which can help him to be understanding of her unusual lifestyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Futuristics [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
higher-end gyms kind of 140/month, rather than Puregyms
Example, for us less familiar with gyms in the UK?
Old 29-Dec-22, 19:55
Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45
Last Achievements

I worked with a woman who wrestled in High School, and was still extremely fit and a total gym rat! She does ninja warrior competitions these days and is strong, fit and in amazing shape.

She seems to favor dating the unassuming looking, but witty and funny boy-next-door types. One day at work she revealed that she was attracted to Jim from 'The Office' played by John Krasinsky

Europe (which means I'll probably never see them)
Bianca, Antscha, Ms. Nika, Tia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post: