Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Warrior Amazon vs Duncan (bondage wrestling).
Preview in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-253.

Old 22-Aug-13, 12:04
brazbralwer

Default Japanese Hardcore Stuff

Remember those good old matches from the FMW in Japan, featuring Aja Kong busting up cute hotties and throwing them thru barbed wire and tables and stuff.

Well my question is, are they still working matches like that over there?
Like real gory blood fests?

Haven't seen much new stuff for years.

There was that Brazilian/Japanese lady, who was pretty hardcore, and of course Kana.

But where can we go to see a real hardcore street battle / cage/ weapons match, with big bad girls destroying beautiful little babes, from the last few years?

Any help greatly appreciated, and as always, I'll be happy to share my finds on the site.