Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-20, 16:00
Points: 320, Level: 6 Points: 320, Level: 6 Points: 320, Level: 6
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Default Re: If you could pick just one.... Retired ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mighty Heidi, Mohaghany, Lana Luxor and Black Tiger from Montreal ain't too shabby. I agree with the sentiment though, will always welcome news of more black ladies (and ladies of any ethnicity) in the scene.
Lana doesn't have the muscle to intrigue me into a match. Pamela has also gotten heavier than her peak, but A-Low Cat looks to be one the most interesting on the scene - but as far as I know she doesn't do too much travelling. I had planned to visit Montreal to have some sessions with some of Francois's black ladies, but of course COVID ended all session and
travel plans for this year.

LTF
Old 28-Aug-20, 17:04
Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you wrestled her recently? Can I ask how you know she isn't retired?
I spoke to her about two weeks ago mate. She is doing limited sessions still.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy9012 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-20, 19:10
Points: 611, Level: 9 Points: 611, Level: 9 Points: 611, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Pretty sure she is retired..but i always loved Mandy taylor from scissorvixens, she has a couple of more vidoes from other companies but I seriously loved her work! also torri leigh from scissorvixens, she still does modeling but she is unfortunetly retired from sessions!
Old 28-Aug-20, 22:29
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy9012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I spoke to her about two weeks ago mate. She is doing limited sessions still.
Hard to believe, I wonder what she's like now. I know what she was still like 15 years ago and that's one hell of a piece of work, meant in the best way of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTigraFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lana doesn't have the muscle to intrigue me into a match. Pamela has also gotten heavier than her peak, but A-Low Cat looks to be one the most interesting on the scene - but as far as I know she doesn't do too much travelling.
I think you'd find Lana is fitter than she seems. A-Low is very nice, and probably would travel (as soon as anyone can) based on some expressed interest.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-20, 22:35
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hard to believe, I wonder what she's like now. I know what she was still like 15 years ago and that's one hell of a piece of work, meant in the best way of course.

I think you'd find Lana is fitter than she seems. A-Low is very nice, and probably would travel (as soon as anyone can) based on some expressed interest.
I saw Sonia many years ago as well. She was so good. Everything she did hurt.
Old 29-Aug-20, 02:13
Points: 320, Level: 6 Points: 320, Level: 6 Points: 320, Level: 6
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:

I remember Sonia Fernandes had a certain European cool about her, much like Lethal Veronica. Both of them handled me with ease, such were their wrestling skills and deceptive strength.

When COVID is no longer a threat I'd probably look to meet Lana with a little curiosity but not high expectations. A-Low would be very intriguing. Francois Plante has been training many interesting wrestlers in Montreal for many years.

LTF
The Following User Says Thank You to LaTigraFan For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Aug-20, 00:06
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTigraFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember Sonia Fernandes had a certain European cool about her, much like Lethal Veronica. Both of them handled me with ease, such were their wrestling skills and deceptive strength.

When COVID is no longer a threat I'd probably look to meet Lana with a little curiosity but not high expectations. A-Low would be very intriguing. Francois Plante has been training many interesting wrestlers in Montreal for many years.

LTF
Lethal Veronica should come out of retirement! That would be something.
I'd chop off my right arm if that would make her comeback, if I didn't need it to wrestle here of course. She was fun to be around and provided excellent sessions. Very strong, dominant and skilled
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Aug-20, 06:22
Points: 4,326, Level: 27 Points: 4,326, Level: 27 Points: 4,326, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

If a time machine is invented while I'm still walking the earth, I'd use it to go back and wrestle Susan Strong every day for a week lol
Old 01-Sep-20, 20:51
Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28 Points: 4,580, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Though I gave a top ten list earlier in this thread, and then added Yana Jordan (who may or may not be retired), I forgot to mention Suzanne Dubois, who wrestled for Flamingo many years ago. Would loved to have met her on the mats. Honestly not sure if she did paid sessions or just wrestled for Flamingo, but I especially loved her mixed matches. Though most of the guys who wrestled the women at Flamingo never put up much of a fight (they appeared to have no actual wrestling experience and weren't particularly strong looking), the matches did however have an air of legitimacy about them and sometimes they would win falls. Suzanne generally dominated her matches and was one of the only women during that era who actually used face sit submissions in her mixed matches. Not sure what her real name is, but she sounded like she might have been French Canadian, given her accent. Wonder how long she did matches and what happened to her. Joy from Flamingo would also have been great to wrestle.

BTW, and per another post on this thread, I actually did have the chance to meet Charlie Haynes back in the early 2000's when I lived in Sou Cal. We met at a studio in Venice, CA and had a really good roll. it appears she came out of retirement briefly early last year, but I'm guessing with Covid she, like so many woman, have stopped doing sessions. Charlie was the real deal and had a fantastic dancer's physique - incredibly cut, and very long shapely legs that could squeeze the life out of you. She was very professional, had a quirky sense of humor, and seemed like a very nice lady. Some great memories!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lance For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 23:33
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Though I gave a top ten list earlier in this thread, and then added Yana Jordan (who may or may not be retired), I forgot to mention Suzanne Dubois, who wrestled for Flamingo many years ago. Would loved to have met her on the mats. Honestly not sure if she did paid sessions or just wrestled for Flamingo, but I especially loved her mixed matches. Though most of the guys who wrestled the women at Flamingo never put up much of a fight (they appeared to have no actual wrestling experience and weren't particularly strong looking), the matches did however have an air of legitimacy about them and sometimes they would win falls. Suzanne generally dominated her matches and was one of the only women during that era who actually used face sit submissions in her mixed matches. Not sure what her real name is, but she sounded like she might have been French Canadian, given her accent. Wonder how long she did matches and what happened to her.!
She did sessions about 20 years ago. She travel to North Carolina with Lee the Dark Angel for a Carolina Catfights event where she offered sessions. She was also available through Women’s World in South Florida.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post: