Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Nov-20, 21:47
Points: 1,522, Level: 15 Points: 1,522, Level: 15 Points: 1,522, Level: 15
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default My Girlfriend Can Beat Me Up (easily). Should I feel embarrassed?

It bothered me at first, the way my girlfriend outmuscled me in our wrestling matches. We’re almost exactly the same size (she’s 5’6”, 127 lbs and I’m 5’7”, 128) and the same age (27) but she lifts weights and is better developed than me. So far we’ve had fifty-one wrestling matches; she’s won fifty of them, and me with just one miserable win (our second match, I barely pinned her). At first, it was embarrassing to lose to a woman. In fact, I broke up with her for a while because of it. But I got back with her a couple months ago, and I’m glad I did. She loves to take off her shirt, display her physique, demonstrate her strength, and flex her impressive muscles. It’s such a turn-on.

We now have a routine. Marie comes over to my place. We go back to the full-length mirrors in my bedroom. She strips down, revealing a lean, hard, muscular body with great abs. She flexes her biceps and challenges me to a flex-off. So I strip to my underwear and then we compare, although it’s a foregone conclusion as to who will win. My chest is 35 inches and my biceps are only 10 ½, LOL, and pretty soft, so I’m not much competition (her biceps are 11 ½ inches and hard as a rock, and they look way bigger than mine). Compared to her, I look puny and underdeveloped. Like I say, it’s embarrassing, but there is something so awesome about a woman with a sinewy body standing right next to you showing off her muscles.

Then Marie challenges me to a wrestling match. Invariably, she pins me to the count of three, although sometimes she holds me to the count of twenty, just to rub it in. Many times I’m so exhausted she pins me with her little fingers. Other times she simply puts me in a hold I can’t escape from, and so I concede. Like when she gets me in a full nelson, it’s over. She forces me to the floor with her upper body strength, and then, with my face on the carpet and helpless, she straddles me, faces the mirror, and flexes. She taunts me: “What’s the matter, bitch? … “Are you sure you’re a man?” Stuff like that.

After that she rolls me over, straddles me again, and talks more smack. Then she takes her bra off, and presents herself barechested. I love it when she displays her tits. They’re not big, she’s only a 32 ½ and she’s actually sort of flat-chested but what she’s got is beautifully developed and shaped. Her nips are perfection. Then she flexes some more. What a display of strength. At this point I’m starting to drip, drip, drip, if you know what I mean. When she sees my underwear getting soaked, she knows it’s time. She then picks me up (!) carries me to bed, removes her underwear, and flexes some more. At this point I’m about to explode LOL. We have great sex (she’s on top).

I know it’s not the typical man-woman relationship; I often joke that she’s more manly than me. But we both enjoy it and that’s what counts. Just wondering what you guys think.

Last edited by RyanR; 09-Nov-20 at 18:01.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RyanR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-20, 13:33
Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29 Points: 4,767, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Girlfriend Can Beat Me Up (easily). Should I feel embarrassed?

Tell her you want to watch her wrestle another fit girl - will spur her competitiveness.
Old 10-Nov-20, 17:50
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

I guess you hit the wrong subforum.

You should have posted your story there:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

where you posted your other stories too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-20, 18:44
Points: 2,903, Level: 22 Points: 2,903, Level: 22 Points: 2,903, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I never understand the "post fiction as non-fiction" stance. It's ok to call it fiction. 95% (and even that might be low) on here is fiction.
Old 12-Nov-20, 20:31
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess you hit the wrong subforum.

You should have posted your story there:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

where you posted your other stories too.
in the other forum he wrote: "
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like I said, I'm not the biggest guy in the world, but I lift weights and have 14" biceps and pretty good shoulders and chest.
So as he is obviously lying and making a fool of all of us, I guess @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will ban him soon.
Old 12-Nov-20, 21:07
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanR [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It bothered me at first, the way my girlfriend outmuscled me in our wrestling matches. We’re almost exactly the same size (she’s 5’6”, 127 lbs and I’m 5’7”, 128) and the same age (27) but she lifts weights and is better developed than me. So far we’ve had fifty-one wrestling matches; she’s won fifty of them, and me with just one miserable win (our second match, I barely pinned her). At first, it was embarrassing to lose to a woman. In fact, I broke up with her for a while because of it. But I got back with her a couple months ago, and I’m glad I did. She loves to take off her shirt, display her physique, demonstrate her strength, and flex her impressive muscles. It’s such a turn-on.

We now have a routine. Marie comes over to my place. We go back to the full-length mirrors in my bedroom. She strips down, revealing a lean, hard, muscular body with great abs. She flexes her biceps and challenges me to a flex-off. So I strip to my underwear and then we compare, although it’s a foregone conclusion as to who will win. My chest is 35 inches and my biceps are only 10 ½, LOL, and pretty soft, so I’m not much competition (her biceps are 11 ½ inches and hard as a rock, and they look way bigger than mine). Compared to her, I look puny and underdeveloped. Like I say, it’s embarrassing, but there is something so awesome about a woman with a sinewy body standing right next to you showing off her muscles.

Then Marie challenges me to a wrestling match. Invariably, she pins me to the count of three, although sometimes she holds me to the count of twenty, just to rub it in. Many times I’m so exhausted she pins me with her little fingers. Other times she simply puts me in a hold I can’t escape from, and so I concede. Like when she gets me in a full nelson, it’s over. She forces me to the floor with her upper body strength, and then, with my face on the carpet and helpless, she straddles me, faces the mirror, and flexes. She taunts me: “What’s the matter, bitch? … “Are you sure you’re a man?” Stuff like that.

After that she rolls me over, straddles me again, and talks more smack. Then she takes her bra off, and presents herself barechested. I love it when she displays her tits. They’re not big, she’s only a 32 ½ and she’s actually sort of flat-chested but what she’s got is beautifully developed and shaped. Her nips are perfection. Then she flexes some more. What a display of strength. At this point I’m starting to drip, drip, drip, if you know what I mean. When she sees my underwear getting soaked, she knows it’s time. She then picks me up (!) carries me to bed, removes her underwear, and flexes some more. At this point I’m about to explode LOL. We have great sex (she’s on top).

I know it’s not the typical man-woman relationship; I often joke that she’s more manly than me. But we both enjoy it and that’s what counts. Just wondering what you guys think.
I think that, yes, you should be embarrassed and also that that is a huge element of the turn-on.
Old 13-Nov-20, 00:05
Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100 Points: 126,549, Level: 100
Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2% Activity: 71.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 38,593 Times in 3,882 Posts

whether fact or fiction, nicely written story. thank you.
Old 15-Nov-20, 20:32
Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Can anyone tell me some instagram accounts where the woman is stronger than hubby / bf?
Old 16-Nov-20, 00:04
ssddfaudhey

Nope,not if you're both ok with it!Some chick are just super strong and naturals at grappling
Old 16-Nov-20, 01:52
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Last Achievements

you should be embarrassed, if not humiliated. you need to find another girlfriend who is not into any combat training and is very feminine.
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post: