Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Nov-20, 14:43
Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default German Fightergirl forum

Ich wollte nur mal fragen ob hier jemand auch das Fighrergirlforum besucht.
Seit Samstag ist die Seite wegen Wartungsarbeiten gesperrt.
Weiß jemand was da los ist?
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:22
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Off topic Fightergirlforum

I do not know what happened to them, but if you have followed the discussions over the last months the assumption is obvious that the forum was blocked due to permanent hate speeches and aggressive posts, which partly clearly justified criminal offences.

It would have been easy to save the forum, since the majority of criminal posts were written by a single user filled with fury, hate and envy who could easily have been identified and blocked.

Although the administrator of the forum has warned that punishable contributions and hate speech will not be tolerated, he has allowed them and did not intervene. He has also accepted the fact that long-standing insiders of the Mixed Wrestling community, who supported the forum by posting session reports and engaging in interesting discussions about fighter girls, have withdrawn from the forum and it has become a community of a few radical agitators. In the end, the atmosphere in the forum was intolerable and characterized by personal insults, harrassment and threats.

Even though I did not actively participate in the discussions in the forum and was only a silent reader, I always found it interesting and informative. For many insiders of the Fightergirl Community it may have been a hearfelt desire and almost a second home for many years, where they could live out their second life. Should it be confirmed that it had to be closed down after more than 15 years because of the contributions of a few users, that would be very sad.

The community can only pray that there are motivated fans who will run a new forum where the really interested Fightergirl fans can discuss about fighting women, martial arts and mixed wrestling in an undisturbed, open and constructive way. It should be a forum in which every form of Hate Speech is rigorously sanctioned and users who do not follow the rules are consistently banned. Obviously it does not work any other way.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:30
Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29 Points: 4,766, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: off topic Fightergirlforum

Thank you for your reference.
I had already suspected that.
The only question is what is hate speech?
Hate is not a criminal offense but a feeling. It is a feeling in response to grievances that have to be named.
Strikingly, the term hate speech includes any justified criticism of migration policy. And that's not a coincidence. Citizens who express their justified anger should be criminalized and marginalized under the aspect of hate speech. And that is exactly what is necessary. Because if there are no counter-arguments, you have to criminalize the political opponent.
The Following User Says Thank You to Watschel44 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-20, 19:42
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

To put it clearly: Even if it may be perceived as annoying by many users, it is perfectly fine to express one's concerns about social and political developments in a forum, and this is certainly not the reason why the forum (possibly) had to be shut down.

However, political discussions must also be conducted in a way that is not insulting and threatening and that complies with applicable law. These limits have frequently been crossed in the discussions in the forum in a way that they have become criminally relevant.

I do not know whether you had the opportunity to read the forum discussions, but if you had, you will have noticed that there was a user there who repeatedly called for violence and even the murder of migrants (and even politicians and other citizens). You will certainly not want to deny that such kind of Hate Speech goes beyond a pure statement of opinion and is a criminal offence.

Last edited by ChristianM; 04-Nov-20 at 19:51.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 10:42
Banned
Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%

Default Only mixed and female forum now

Hello all and thanks to accept my registration
I was many years member of the German Fightergirls forum and because of not so good English I don’t register here before
But now it seems that this forum is a stand alone in the Szene
The admin of the Fightergirls forum closed his board because he lost after su much years intrest in the Szene
Long Time before he never look at his forum and there was only at least users who had war between them
Now it’s closed and you are the leader in communities
The biggest problem is corona which bring the Szene to stop and we don’t know if it will ever be as before
This was only my first text now I has to start read all here which will take some time
Old 29-Nov-20, 11:38
Points: 1,088, Level: 12 Points: 1,088, Level: 12 Points: 1,088, Level: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To put it clearly: Even if it may be perceived as annoying by many users, it is perfectly fine to express one's concerns about social and political developments in a forum, and this is certainly not the reason why the forum (possibly) had to be shut down.

However, political discussions must also be conducted in a way that is not insulting and threatening and that complies with applicable law. These limits have frequently been crossed in the discussions in the forum in a way that they have become criminally relevant.

I do not know whether you had the opportunity to read the forum discussions, but if you had, you will have noticed that there was a user there who repeatedly called for violence and even the murder of migrants (and even politicians and other citizens). You will certainly not want to deny that such kind of Hate Speech goes beyond a pure statement of opinion and is a criminal offence.
I was as other users here a long time member of the german fightergirl-forum. I guess this forum will NOT come back. There was a time where one could find there very good reviews about sessiongirls and other interesting topics concerning mixed-wrestling. But this time was gone quite some time ago and political and brainless off-topic themes conquered the forum. Looking back now it was a tragedy that the admin did no longer interfer and shut out the racists and troublemakers as there were a few. One was in the end clearly no longer tolerable and I don't know if he faces charges now because of his hate statements. I am german-speaking and miss the good reviews in german. The sad thing is I don't think anyone will create another german forum now because changes are very high that it will be hijacked by idiots also and having constantly to watch what is going on as an admin is certainly not a job one is doing free and with joy. Sad but true: The times for a german fighing-forum seem to be over.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestle79 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-20, 13:05
Points: 2,044, Level: 18 Points: 2,044, Level: 18 Points: 2,044, Level: 18
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: German Fightergirl forum

FYI, there is now a link to a "new" forum which currently displays maintenance.
Old 29-Nov-20, 13:43
Banned
Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5 Points: 284, Level: 5
Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2% Activity: 35.2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well this maintenance is done from the Admin himself
And the forum was only so down because the owner was since long time unintress for his forum and not more intrested in the scene
That the political offtopic threat was the reason is not correct
All forum has an offtopic also this here
If you not intrested in offtopic don’t read it
I do so and so I don’t have a Problem with the offtopic
But the biggest problem there that a handfull User which don’t like offtopic make then all time trouble
Without these discussion of users which not intrested in offtopic there Where no problems
But they don’t accept other opinions and start then writing only insulting posts
The admin was then overrolled with Mails from these users and he decided to close
So now someone open a new German forum or the time for German scene is over
Old 29-Nov-20, 20:02
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris097 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You probably are talking about [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

It's an old one.

About three years ago the German Fightergirl Forum had to move to a new provider because the old one has stopped his support.

The link on that side is leading you to the current forum which is not accessible ("under maintenance") at the moment.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] :

You shouldn't talk about things without any background knowledge or at least you should start with: "I guess . . ."

If you read the posts No 2 and No 4 from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and No 6 from @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] then you get a hint what really is going on at the moment with the German Forum.

For now there is nothing more to say.

Regarding off topics:

Of cause a discussion sometimes is drifting off but it shouldn't be in a way that the off topic becomes the new main topic.

By the way the political thread was closed and the very next day the idiots hijacked the next thread for their political discussion (if it was a discussion at all . . . ).

I used to be one of the most active writers at the German Forum but as others too I more and more lost interest in writing there because of the idiots there.

When you are writing reviews or when you advertise events / trips of the girls the way I did, using links, uploading pictures sometimes after editing them you spend a lot of time.

I'm so deeply involved in the scene that I don't need the German Forum anymore.

But the situation now is doing harm to newfound girls or to other guys with less contact to the scene.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-20, 21:33
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of cause a discussion sometimes is drifting off but it shouldn't be in a way that the off topic becomes the new main topic.
This is true and unfortunately speaks for itself. If there's nothing to say, running a forum becomes obsolete. And having no captain on board, the trolls take control.