Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jan-23, 16:22
Points: 3,512, Level: 24 Points: 3,512, Level: 24 Points: 3,512, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Raven (Mancherster) reviews

Would agree on the height.
Had session or possibly two, pre Covid, she is a genuinely really nice person and happy to tailor a session to her opponents ability.

Out of interest, I am keen to find a male partner to have semi competitive sessions with a couple girls from the Wrestling factory, have done this few times in past and great fun, but also takes less stamina, if like me you are no longer as young as once was. Anyone interested, please shout. Pippa will confirm I am genuine
Old 28-Aug-23, 11:25
Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1 Points: 3, Level: 1
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%

Review of a Session with Raven: She's a Complete Powerhouse

I had my first ever session with Raven recently and it was a total delight. Arranging the session was extremely straightforward. She's was incredibly accommodating, prompt and polite.

I was very nervous going in but she's a total pro who explained everything extremely clearly put me at ease straight away.

Now as for the experience itself...
The first thing you notice about her is her physique, I couldn't take my eyes off her.
She's built like a complete powerhouse, her biceps were enormous, the pictures really don't do them justice. She is completely ripped from head to toe and to top it all off, she has an absolutely contagious magnetic smile which.... trust me...you're likely going to be seeing a lot.

After the initial chat and after I picked my jaw off the floor gawking at her physique we started armwrestling. For context, I'm a fairly big guy, I'm 6ft and easily over 120kg... I havn't trained for years but if someone needs a jar opening I'm normally who people ask. Against Raven however, I could barely budge her arm, she's so strong, even stronger than she looks somehow...she completely toyed with me and every match ended with my arm slammed firmly down on the mat.

So then we got into the wrestling which I asked for semi-competetive. I did my best to struggle but in all honesty I think it just made her fight harder. We went about 6 rounds and each time it ended the same way: with her on top of me and me at her mercy, she is very very... 'creative' with her submissions... believe me. I've mentioned this before, but it is hard to put into words how much of a powerhouse she is. at one point I managed to pin both her arms down but she just casually lifted both my hands off her while smiling at me, I was absolutely speechless. Similarly while we were in the neutral with 1 arm she took me off balance, every time I resisted it just seemed like I was just delaying the inevitable, she's just too skilled and too strong.

The session absolutely flew by and I had such an incredible time. As amazing as her physique, strength, and wrestling skills were though, she was even more of an amazing human being. Her passion radiates from her and is just a complete pro at what she does. She knows exactly what level her client is at. I can tell many times she went easy on me but...I feel for those whom she decides to not show mercy to.

If any guys out there are thinking about booking her, don't think anymore... just do it, it will be an experience you won't forget.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dk1441 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-23, 13:44
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thank you so much for the lovely review, you were a delight to work with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post: