Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Nov-16, 03:51
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,422 Times in 452 Posts
Default My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

I'm writing this as a part of a series of entries that explores the origins and evolution of my love for the Femme Fatale.(This is a very personal and honest look at my sexuality.)

If you are familiar with me on this forum, I have a fetish for women using their sexuality to seduce and destroy men. I started a the thread called "Women Killing Men During Sex". I assume a lot of people are opposed to the violence and I completely understand that. Hopefully, this entry will help people understand that this taboo fetish is not just about arbitrary violence but has a lot of deep running meaning to me and others.

Entry 1-Xenia Onatopp

Like many young men throughout the world, I had been conditioned that the male sex was superior because of our physicality. Around 2002/2003, my testosterone began to flow and I would hold conversations with my friends about our fantasies of sexual conquests. Competition and friendly rivalries began to be an everyday occurrence to prove our blooming manhood and in my mind, the boys were the only sex that owned the games of dominance.

My parents took my best friend and I out on a Saturday evening to a video store and we rented a movie(Remember VHS and DVDS!!!) My friend and I both decided on the movie "Goldeneye". It was the perfect movie for two young teenage boys. James Bond was the man that saved the day, killed the villains and always got the girl. Every guy wanted to be him and every girl wanted a man like that...

What I did not realize was that my perception of uncontested male dominance was about to be burned down completely...

I still remember vividly the first time I witnessed Xenia Onatopp leaping through the air and landing on top of "The Admiral" in revealing lingerie. As a young teenager with surging testosterone, this was a godsend; I would literally do anything to see a sex scene. I was in heaven as I watched this woman engage in rough foreplay with this man. Everything from the sensual lighting,rough kissing,biting,scratching had me in total bliss. Sorry if its too much info but... I was as hard as a steel rod watching this.

But something happened that I think changed me forever...

Just as Xenia had the Admiral completely enthralled with her sexual prowess on the bed... She suddenly and violently turned on her male partner. I still remember the way I was completely shocked and even flummoxed by what had just happened. She had taken the sexual bliss of the Admiral and within an instant she had enslaved him between her deadly legs. The cries of pain from the admiral and the sharp slap of her legs imprisoning his body left me in a state of male vulnerability and shock.

But my lesson in female dominance over the male was just beginning...

The camera gave us a close up of the Admirals face contorted in pain and struggles to breathe. Then... my male vulnerability to the female became even deeper with one line of dialogue from the Admiral...

"Xenia, I can't breathe!!!" Witnessing the Admiral plead for air and then a sinister smile from Xenia as she squeezed him even harder left me almost in a state contempt of such a preposterous scene that was stripping away my unquestionable male dominance... but my young hard cock couldn't lie. I was in some way enjoying the experience but not quite sure why right then.

Xenia wasn't done with me. She had one last surprise that would completely emasculate the Admiral and leave me watching helplessly.

The sounds of Xenia's orgasmic female screams juxtaposed with the Admirals screams of pain and pathetic whimpering that almost sounded like he was about to cry demolished any hope of me recovering my shattered perception of male dominance in sex and violence.

The scene cut out just at the height of Xenia's orgasm. The next shot was a view of Xenia leaving the yacht as a passenger on a speedboat, presumably leaving the dead Admiral behind... "Or was he with her on that speedboat?" I wondered, looking desperately for a reason to believe it wasn't what I thought it was.
Wrong again. The Admirals naked body fell out of a closet that Xenia had hidden him away in. And his face was frozen in total ecstasy; even in death.

Xenia had taught me my first brutal lesson in the seductive powers of the Femme Fatale.

This scene in "Goldeneye" still resonates with me and there is a lot of symbolism(Intended or Unintended by the writers) that shaped other kinks that I have that revolve around my love of female empowerment by using sex as a weapon against men. Here is a list of certain things in the scene that stood out to me.

-The way Xenia reached a sexual climax while killing the Admiral undoubtedly had a big impact on me. The fact that she had almost used him as some sort of a sexual sacrifice for her pleasure is like the ultimate female empowerment to me.

-The position that Xenia has him in during the scissorhold mimics the "missionary" sex position that is usually a position that puts the man in control. However, there is no penetration in the scene and Xenia is in total control of him. I always imagined how hard the Admirals cock must have been as she crushed him and how it was just out of reach from her pussy that was obscured by her lingerie. To me it is like the ultimate tease; a throbbing hard cock longing to fire its hot white payload deep into Xenia but instead it is granted no release by her and her pussy becomes dripping wet during her orgasmic contractions. It is the ultimate tease and denial. So close but yet so far and only the woman gets to walk away with sexual satisfaction in the end.

-Squirting... Yeah... A long time ago I saw a woman write a comment on youtube pertaining to this scene about how the cut shot to the water being churned by the speedboat right after they cut from the scene with Xenia in the throes of sexual climax and symbolism for the female orgasm. This really stuck with me and over the years I have gained a love for watching women squirt during sex. My favorite is when a mans cock is forced out by a woman's powerful orgasm and is left waiting its turn as she finishes.(I have a thread for this as well if you're interested.)

-Seducing and destroying... The way the movie shows Xenia flirting and laughing with the Admiral as they are on their way to the yacht for what he believes will be a night of hot sex has had a lasting impact on me and is the foundation of my love for the Femme Fatale in pop culture. I absolutely love stories and videos with women using their seductive powers over men to lure them to a death in the the bedroom. And lets face it... there is actually the very real possibility of a girl being able to do this. I think that's why it is actually hinted at in pop culture so much. To me it is about the forces of nature being used against men. The desire to have sex cannot be denied. If women really wanted to use it, they absolutely could... There are moments when I admire my girlfriends body and I realize that my moments of lust for her can be completely blinding. My desire to have her completely drops my guard; and that is really sexy.

I hope you enjoyed the first entry. Feel free to ask questions or comment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (7.6 KB, 127 views)
File Type: gif 200_s.gif (52.9 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 393cf9454298b9b72e544f467aeb55e2.jpg (29.5 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg 126135556.jpg (52.3 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg 2013041423230885e.jpg (13.1 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg GoldenEye 002.jpg (59.9 KB, 114 views)
File Type: png GoldenEye-Xenia-Onatopp-Famke-Janssen-Billy-J-Mitchell.png (370.9 KB, 224 views)

Last edited by XOL; 15-Nov-16 at 02:50.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 14:12
Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28 Points: 4,575, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

Exactly sames feelings for me , I was 13 when I saw goldeneye on cinema and for every girlfriends I had , I asked them to body scissors me with lingerie 'cause it's the best way to make me hard..
Old 14-Nov-16, 14:51
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Entry 2-

(Below are some photos of the girls I liked from "Lethal Bitches" and Ashley Judd from "Eye of the Beholder" in the scenes I described.)

So now that I explained how Xenia Onatopp introduced me to the concept of the Femme Fatale in the first entry, I would like to go into how a series of other movies and websites continued to pull me further into this fetish.

Around 2004/2005 I discovered the website “Lethal Bitches”, I’m sure many of you on this forum are familiar with this website considering its focus on mixed wrestling. “Lethal Bitches” had many story lines and scenarios where women seduced and killed men using their bodies in a variety of ways. The most common way that women disposed of their male targets was using their legs to headscissor men into the next life. The ladies also occasionally smothered men to death with their ample breast’s or their voluptuous asses. There is even one video where the model Rebekah Dee(my favorite), strangles a man to death with her bra.

The idea of a woman seducing a man with her tits or her ass and then using it to smother him to death was extraordinarily arousing to me.
I have tried to think of the best way to explain why something like “Lethal Bitches” videos would be a sexually gratifying experience to someone who just really can’t understand my particular fetish or is even turned off by such a theme and I think the best way to explain it is the “role reversal” of the scenario. The man in the videos is overwhelmed with sexual desire to penetrate his female partner’s ass and pussy and they are the very thing she uses to take his breath away.

I just love the sexual empowerment of it. As stated in the first entry, it is all about using the males desire to sexually conquer a woman against him. Honestly, the videos of this website were not very good quality and I wouldn’t even recommend purchasing them if they’re even still out there somewhere. However, I was addicted to the themes of the videos alone and the quality didn’t necessarily matter to me.

The “Lethal Bitches” website was a big part of keeping this part of my sexuality alive as it indulged me in further fantasies that the character Xenia Onatopp had started me on.

I would like to talk about a movie that I saw in the mid 2000’s that had a big impact on me as well. I had seen a preview for it years before and knew that it had a femme fatale theme in the plot which made me eager to watch it. I was able to get my hands on it and it did not disappoint me.
The movie was “Eye of the Beholder” starring Ashley Judd and Ewan McGregor. I have actually never watched the movie and I have read that it is pretty bad in reviews. Disregarding all of that, it has some great seduce and destroy scenes throughout the first hour of the movie. Ashley Judd really hurts the boys in this movie. This movie undoubtedly is the reason why I acquired a taste for a more intense form of Femme Fatale. Up this point in time, all of the fantasies revolved around women taking out men in absurd fashion. I suppose there is a woman out there that could squeeze a man to death with her legs in the missionary position like Xenia Onatopp but that is highly unlikely!!! Ashley Judd in “Eye of the Beholder” had scenarios that were highly plausible. That made the movie a little more intense for me.

The first scene shows Ashley Judd blind folding a man with the promise of kinky sex. She then approaches him from behind (wearing sexy lingerie) and proceeds to stab him to death.

Obviously, this is where I am going to start freaking people out. I totally understand that. Truth be told, I was ashamed of it at first. I will later go into my philosophy on why I think it is ok to indulge in these fantasies rather than deny them. That will be in a later entry though.

After Ashley Judd has finished off her male partner in this first scene, she wraps him in plastic and drags him to a nearby lake where she pushes him under the water. She then stands in the rain fully nude and washes off his blood. It is pretty riveting imagery.

Another scene shows a man pretentiously trying to impress Ashley Judd with jewelry to win her over during a train ride. They do not show this man’s death but the way his body is discovered is quite jolting. A man opens the door to a bathroom on the train and a rush of water pours out of the doorway along with the man’s nude and lifeless body. The next shot shows Ashley Judd tranquilly walking away from the train, seemingly indifferent to what she has done to the man. Psychologically I found it a really seductive scene. This man had made this sleazy attempt to seduce her and so she takes him to a bathroom to presumably have sex but instead she disposes of him. The man’s nude lifeless body then suffers a final humiliation by being discovered in a flooded bathroom as she walks away outside without a care.

This movie had a big impact on me but there was still another Femme Fatale in cinema that would take things to the next level for me… but that’s a story for next time.

Thanks for reading. Entry 3 will be up sometime this week after it is finished.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (32.7 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg 55dbf434fa34584e175efeb53d8e0430.22.jpg (9.3 KB, 269 views)
File Type: png CbGu5UlUMAAN5Fb.png (120.3 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg CYll_AlWcAAk1Lr.jpg (35.1 KB, 264 views)
File Type: jpg 1118full-eye-of-the-beholder-screenshot.jpg (87.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg a6cfaf7904c5fec1f45796fb52e0e861_full.jpg (197.2 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg Ashley Judd - Eye of the Beholder - 3_2-500.jpg (14.3 KB, 186 views)
File Type: jpg Ashley Judd - Eye of the Beholder - 3_4-500.jpg (18.7 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg ashley_judd_in_eye_of_the_beholder_01.avi.jpg (113.4 KB, 222 views)
File Type: jpg bM3968-AshleyJudd@EyeOfTheBeholder-1_3-500.jpg (19.9 KB, 173 views)
File Type: jpg eye2.jpg (18.1 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg Judd Ashley_Eye Of The Beholder_1_624_480.jpg (83.0 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg MV5BMTc5MjY2NTU0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQzNTgxNA@@._V1_CR0,25,266,150_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg (21.9 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by XOL; 14-Nov-16 at 16:04.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-16, 20:41
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

May I ask how old were you back at 2002 ? Why an I asking ? Because there was Basic Instinct before Goldeneye.
I don't remember how old I was when I saw Goldeneye for the first, I assume I was 14-16. But by that age, I was fully conscious of my submissive sexual tendencies and I had seens scenes from Basic Instinct (there was no way to rent the movie AND watch it, or even watch it on the TV, without my parents knowing/figuring out). I should be around 10-11 back then. It was an absolute shock, of course, but after this, after watching a woman riding a tied up man and killing him with an ice pick, the scene with Xenia in Goldeneye was nothing more that a great scene. It didn't move me. I had already seen worse

I guess it's a matter of what you saw first...
Old 14-Nov-16, 22:37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Njordin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
May I ask how old were you back at 2002 ? Why an I asking ? Because there was Basic Instinct before Goldeneye.
I don't remember how old I was when I saw Goldeneye for the first, I assume I was 14-16. But by that age, I was fully conscious of my submissive sexual tendencies and I had seens scenes from Basic Instinct (there was no way to rent the movie AND watch it, or even watch it on the TV, without my parents knowing/figuring out). I should be around 10-11 back then. It was an absolute shock, of course, but after this, after watching a woman riding a tied up man and killing him with an ice pick, the scene with Xenia in Goldeneye was nothing more that a great scene. It didn't move me. I had already seen worse

I guess it's a matter of what you saw first...
Hey, thanks for reading it. Hopefully you found it interesting.

I was probably 13 when I saw Goldeneye in the early 2000's. I saw "Basic Instinct" after this and that is actually what I'm going to write on for the next entry. That one should be quite an intense read considering that opening scene. I plan on doing an entry after that about Zero Galvans artwork(Diego Alvaro) as well.
Old 15-Nov-16, 16:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This is a link to a video I found on youtube to a video from "Lethal Bitches" starring Belle.

As I stated before, these videos weren't very high quality but I just loved the seduce and destroy themes that they had alone.

My tastes for more intense Femme Fatale imagery would come after this.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lethal_bitches_0038_private_dancer.jpg (20.5 KB, 221 views)

Last edited by XOL; 15-Nov-16 at 16:43.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-16, 21:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Entry 3-Catherine Tramell (Warning---Subject matter is violent in nature)

(Around the year 2006/2007)

I was home alone and began watching the movie “Basic Instinct”. The scene opens up with seductive but slightly unsettling music. While I had never seen the movie, I was well aware that its lead character was one of the most famous Femme Fatale characters in all of cinema. Catherine Tramell, the lead character, would change me forever just like Xenia Onatopp had done almost 4 years before.

The opening scene of “Basic Instinct” is by far the most intense imagery of a Femme Fatale using her sexual prowess to take down a man in the bedroom. Watching two completely nude lovers rolling around on a bed in the heat of passion was something entirely different from the scenes I had witnessed previously.

Instead of the tease and denial from previous women I had watched, Catherine Tramell actually let her male subject penetrate her in the bedroom. They show the man kissing her nipple and sucking on her fingers. His hands were able to explore her body freely. All of this made the experience much more arousing than previous material.

Everything about the scene, from the sensual lighting, erotic but unnerving music and the heavy breathing from pleasures of the flesh between the two lovers builds a tension that made my heart race with anticipation.

As I watched the woman firmly tie the man’s arms to the head of the bed, I began to feel like it was a battle between the sexes and the man had already lost to his superior female partner.

The anticipation was almost unbearable as I could hear the music crescendo as Catherine Tramell brought her man closer and closer to sexual climax. Then… it all came crashing down for the men. The way the camera showed Catherine’s hand grip an ice pick that was hidden under the sheets and then her whole body winding back before furiously stabbing it into the man’s neck sent me into a state of shock.

Like Xenia Onatopp in the first entry. This is a moment where the pleasure is stolen away from the male subject instantly but the loss in this scene is even more intense. The man was right at edge of sexual climax and about to pump her full of his seed. Instead, she violently rejects this act that would bestow upon him the ultimate pleasure of sexual conquest right at the last second. It creates a heightened state of female empowerment and emasculation for the men.

As I watched this man thrash around, pull against his bindings, kick his legs aimlessly and scream out in vain, I felt like the scene was a complete reversal of roles between the sexes. Instead of feeling like it is a sexual victory for the male with his penetration for sexual intercourse, it almost feels as if the man’s phallus; the symbol of his masculinity; is powerless and imprisoned inside of her as she instead penetrates his body over and over. He cannot pull out of her or fight back as she consumes his being without hesitation or remorse.

Imprisonment… That is the best way to explain how I felt as a man watching this scene. His arms are tied down, he is fully nude, she is on top of him and his cock is under the control of the very thing that lured him into the bedroom… her pussy. Making the woman’s vagina a symbol of control over his phallus is the ultimate female empowerment in the scene. He cannot escape the punishment of her icepick and he has no control over his own penis as she will only relinquish it from her female form when she has finished with him.

This scene is the most remarkable in all of cinema it its depiction of a woman conquering a man. A loss of sexual control, a loss of physicality, a loss in a battle of wits and a total humiliation after being discovered by other male authorities to have been killed by a woman.

The following scene shows the authorities investigating the murder scene. The dead lover is found to have been left in a humiliating state of nudity with his arms still tied to the bed and his once potent phallus is briefly shown to be in a pathetic flaccid and useless state now. Further emasculation…

The vanquished male is said to be a former rock star. Rock stars are overwhelmingly seen as men who have complete and utter sexual victory over women. Here, we have a rock star that has been destroyed by the very thing he had certainly indulged in effortlessly for years. The detectives observe with a black that the sheets of the bed are covered with cum stains from his countless sexual encounters before. This strengthens the idea of his high level of virility and emasculates the male audience even further as a cultural symbol of male potency has been destroyed by a woman.

Link to video of opening scene in "Basic Instinct"-

Thanks for reading the third entry. The fourth entry should be up later this week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2-.jpg (85.2 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg 3--.jpg (233.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 5-.jpg (196.7 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 6-.jpg (41.5 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 7-.jpg (57.4 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg 8-.jpg (47.0 KB, 90 views)
File Type: jpg 9-.jpg (239.0 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg 10-.JPG (54.6 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 11-.jpg (635.8 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg 12-.jpg (13.3 KB, 164 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-16, 18:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Here is another video starring Rebekah Dee from the website "Lethal Bitches"

As stated in my second entry, this website had poor quality videos but I loved to indulge in the seduce and destroy scenarios that they offered...

Rebekah Dee was so incredibly sexy...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-16, 22:37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Entry 4-Castration/Penectomy
I can’t not even fully describe in words the sense of exaltation that swept me away the day I found Zero Galvan(Diego Alvaro’s) artwork online. It is outrageously indulgent and I love every bit of it. It is a goal of mine to see this man reach a point to where he can make a living off of his craft. I would like to take the time and talk about his artwork in this entry.

The first Zero Galvan story that I came across was “Amazon Revenge”. The story has a male warrior facing off with an Amazon warrior that he had raped at a previous point in time. She exacts her revenge on him with a brutal beating and then ultimately takes a knife to his cock and then holds it up for her other Amazon counterparts to see as they cheer her on.

WOW… talk about a scene of total emasculation and total female empowerment. The woman took away from the phallus that he had used to violate her and he is humiliated in front of an audience of other Amazon warriors.“Ticket to Valhalla” is another story that ends similarly with a male warrior losing his hard cock to the blade of an Amazon and she holds it up for the crowd in a similar fashion.

Around the years 2005/2006, I found stories on Kandor’s Scissor Korner website that included stories of male versus female death matches in which the man often would fight with an enormous erection. Instead of this being a menacing and towering symbol of his manhood that could penetrate his female rival, it was often written in as a weakness that the female exploited viciously against her male opponent in the arena.

The men are taunted by the women for not only their massive erections but also their cocks oozing precum as they are overwhelmed by their male desires and longing for the women who are there to destroy them. In a handful of the stories that I read on Kandor’s website, the male opponents would lose control of their phallus and fire off obscene amounts of cum as they are killed by their female rival or are about to be killed.

This to me is intense imagery of female empowerment. The men cannot hold back their overwhelming desire for the women and fruitlessly spill their seed everywhere, even in the face of death against these women.
Psychologically it is truly emasculating for men and empowering to women.

In the Zero Galvan story “Dark Butterfly”, it portrays a rapist get brutally beaten by a female opponent in a death match. Before she disposes of this mangled and broken male, she strips off his loin cloth to expose his massive erection to the audience. In this humiliated and broken state, his exposed phallus fires off a fountain of cum, deepening his state of defeat. After the woman brutally disposes of her broken male opponent, she is shown staring down at his body's lingering erection oozing cum with an expression of contempt and disdain. All of this is symbolic of castration to me. Even if the man does not lose his penis to a blade, he has lost control of it mentally and emotionally to the powers of the woman. It is also symbolic of the woman destroying the man’s legacy as the final payload of sperm that is residing within the phallus is spilt onto the ground in a wasted gesture.

The final and most intense imagery that can be found within Zero Galvan’s work is a combination of the two and this is by far my favorite thing to see in his stories. In the story “The Skirmish at the Valley of Love” we see multiple male warriors losing their impressive members to the superior Amazon warriors accompanied by magnificent jets of cum. It is such an extreme loss of power for the man coupled with humiliation.

I find it extraordinarily arousing to watch women carrying out the acts of castration and penectomy in these stories because it loss of the males ability to spread his legacy and ability to threaten the woman with penetration in these stories. The loss doesn't get much more intense for men and empowering for women.

I highly recommend buying Zero Galvan’s stories if you have not already. The man has spectacular art work that is more than worthy of earning him a living in his passion.

Below are some pictures of the artwork and a link where you can buy them.
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for Part 5.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 423_1024x1024.jpg (168.1 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg 423a_1024x1024.jpg (193.5 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg 1116PentStory-page-005.....jpg (205.9 KB, 447 views)

Last edited by XOL; 17-Nov-16 at 23:05.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-16, 03:25
Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts

Thanks for posting your feelings on this subject and I completely agree with you about the work of Zero Galvan.

For me, having a strong female fighter in the story is not enough. I’m mostly drawn to stories in which combine fem-dom sex and physical combat and domination in some manner. In short, the male opponent should be visibly aroused by both the sexually and strength of the female – and that arousal should continue throughout the match and his defeat. At this, Zero Galvan is the master.

While I have enjoyed all of his stories, my favorite is “Six Death-2” – which he posted about five years ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post: