Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jan-22, 09:28
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Are femdom mistresses usually stronger than their male subs?

Are the femdom mistresses who focus more on domination rather than wrestling typically stronger physically than their male subs?
The Following User Says Thank You to poisonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-22, 11:00
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Are femdom mistresses usually stronger than their male subs?

It’s a question that no one can answer, how could anyone come up with an accurate answer?
On the basis that femdom mistresses are women, and the clients generally men, then the same as the general population applies, ie, the average man is stronger than the average woman
Femdoms come in all sizes just like all women, same for their clients
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-22, 19:28
Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33 Points: 6,296, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Compared to their male subs is hard to say. I suspect at least though, that what might be typical is 1) stronger than the average woman (at least of similar size), and 2) MUCH more willing than most women to show and utilize their strength.

As far as personal experience - with one exception, all of my sessions have been with bodybuilders or wrestlers, primarily from WB270 or Sessiongirls (also met a couple who did not actively advertise). The one exception is Ms. Vanity Sin, a more conventional domme in Las Vegas who I sessioned with 4 or 5 times. My sessions with her were a mix of some wrestling and some more typical domme stuff. I'm 6', about 190, and still work out some. Ms. V is 5'4", about 115 lbs, and while quite fit (among other things, it sounds like she works out regularly), definitely does not have anything resembling a bodybuilder or fitness competitor type of physique.

Before we met the first time, one of the interests I mentioned was arm wrestling, and I sort of suggested that I was OK with her using "dirty tricks" (for example, something like a foot in the groin) if she was so inclined. :-) So when we met, pretty much first thing, she put her arm on a table and challenged me to a match. Once we locked up, within a few seconds I went from thinking "wow, she's actually pretty strong" to "she might actually beat me", to "I have no chance at all here". While struggling in vain to budge her arm, I happened to look up to see her with a broad smile on her face, clearly fully aware of what was going through my mind. Needless to say, she beat me easily.

The wrestling was fantasy only. But again, it was clear that she was much stronger than me, and I had no chance at all even if I had wanted to try to win. One thing in particular really drove the point home - at one point, she lay down on her back, put her arms back over her head, and told me to grab her wrists and try to hold her down. I had done this previously with Lora Ottenad, and needless to say, Lora was way too strong for me to pin down. But with Ms. V being much smaller and not a bodybuilder, I thought it might turn out differently. I did get the distinct feeling though that Ms. V already knew how this was going to go. :-)

Anyway, once I got a grip, she asked if I was ready, and then she just powered her way out without much difficulty. She let me try this 2 or 3 more times, and it was the same result every time. In the reverse situation with me on the bottom, I gave 100% effort without budging her an inch while she laughed about how helpless I was. This in part gets back to my 2nd point in the first paragraph - Ms. V was very willing and eager to show me how weak I was compared to her, and clearly got a lot of pleasure from my obvious feeling of humiliation.

So I don't have enough experience with conventional dommes to say if this is "typical" or not. All I can say is that in this one case, Ms. V was *way* stronger than I expected from a woman that size, and certainly stronger than me.

Last edited by biffer; 04-Jan-22 at 21:33.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to biffer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-22, 21:08
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

In most cases the girls are not physically stronger than their male slaves. But I don’t care how big or strong the man is, when he is tied down and being whipped or kicked in the balls….she is the stronger one!
Old 05-Jan-22, 16:03
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In most cases the girls are not physically stronger than their male slaves. But I don’t care how big or strong the man is, when he is tied down and being whipped or kicked in the balls….she is the stronger one!
Exactly! You hit the nail on the head there. My favourite Dom (now unfortunately’retired’), Mistress Lubyanka of London was about 5’3”, slight build, not muscular at all. But once she’d tied me up then….
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-22, 21:23
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I would answer this question with the Law of the Market and the interaction of supply and demand: Among submissive men who would like to be dominated by a woman, there should be a great demand for physically strong Femdom Mistresses, because a forceful woman can vividly and impressively satisfy the need for sexual submission. For this reason, among Femdom Mistresses there is a high rate of those who are physically very powerful.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristianM For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-22, 16:39
Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40 Points: 8,720, Level: 40
Last Achievements

I may not convey this thought real well, but i also think the mistress has an intimidation factor in her favor also. The sub already views themselves as inferior, so sub-consciously it could impact the sub male's ability to exert his full strength, so it could give the physically weaker femdom an advantage right from the get go.
Old 08-Jan-22, 09:47
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Last Achievements

it may sound strange but it turns me on when the male subs look stronger than the female dom, like those big muscles full of masculinity is worthless in front of the smaller lady. in a wrestling or fight (fantasy) maybe the smaller female outsmartthe big masuculine guy making him and his masculinity succumb to her
Old 13-Jan-22, 00:44
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Physically it would be hard to tell. Depends on the Dom and Sub.

Mentally the Dom is much stronger. She can exploit the sub's psych as much as she desires. Once someone is defeated mentally, their will to resist will drastically decline.
Old 13-Jan-22, 15:23
Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17 Points: 1,921, Level: 17
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

My preference is very muscular women. The ones I saw were easily stronger than me. Even if they only offer fantasy wrestling apart from being muscular from lifting and supplements they also built up functional strength doing many sessions a day.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiberius For This Useful Post: