Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-22, 07:38
Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28 Points: 4,538, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%

Default Her roommate

I was tipsy but not quite drunk, and felt on top of the world. My first night out in college and I was going home with a beautiful girl I just met, Loretta. She was all I could ask for: 5’4, brunette with blue eyes, a curvy, yet fit body, and was super cool to talk to as well. We were just chatting it up on the walk back to her dorm. One thing that was on my mind was that even though I have had sex with a few girls in high school, maybe this could be the first time I can live out my wrestling fantasies. I figured it would be a little weird to bring that up on the first night, so I played it cool, but you never know where the night could take us…

Coincidentally, Loretta was a lot more drunk than me. By no means did I want to take advantage of her, but hey, she seemed into me even earlier in the night when she was a lot less drunk. We get to her dorm and she unlocks the door. At this point I was very excited to have sex with her, but to my dismay her roommate was there. She had headphones in and was on her laptop doing what appeared to be an assignment, which seemed odd to me since it was the first night of college for all of the freshman.

She turns her head and smiles at me, and says “thank you for taking Loretta home, that’s really sweet. I can take care of her from here, that’s what roommates are for!” I introduce myself and tell her that I was planning on spending the night. She replies,”hey, I’m Sammy. You don’t seem very drunk and Loretta can barely walk, maybe another night. You should go.” She sounded stern and a lot less friendly than before.

The first thing I noticed about Sammy was her smile. She had beautiful white teeth with a smile that lit up the room and drew you in immediately. She had blue eyes and platinum blonde hair down to her shoulders that was currently in a short ponytail. She was wearing a hoodie and leggings, which makes sense since she didn’t go out tonight. She was about 5’6 and looked to weigh 140 lbs, if I had to guess. I, by the way, am 5’9 and 150 lbs, with a somewhat skinny build. Sammy looked like she worked out occasionally but was in no way ripped. But her ass in her leggings looked pretty sexy.

I wasn’t sober and probably would not have said this if I was, but I shot back and said “my dorm is across campus. Why don’t you give me and Loretta some alone time and she will text you when to come back.” Loretta seemed to like this idea because she wrapped her arm around mine. Sammy turned to Loretta and said “why don’t you go wash off your makeup in the bathroom (the dorms had a communal bathroom down the hall) and let me talk to James (me). Loretta said ok and stumbled out of the dorm.

Suddenly, Sammy was very confrontational. “I don’t know who you think you are but Loretta is clearly way drunker than you. Take your horny ass home because you aren’t going to have sex with her tonight.” The way she said it, so condescendingly, almost like an older sister, really pissed me off. I laughed in her face and said “who do you think you are? If Loretta wants me then I’m not leaving. You’re more than welcome to stay and watch me fuck her, you can even join if you want.” Looking back, this was a very cocky thing to say and it was probably because of the alcohol. Sammy turned stone cold and said “leave before I make you.” To this, I couldn’t help but laugh hysterically. Who was this, a girl, telling me that she will make me leave? After laughing out loud for about 30 seconds, Sydney took a step back and began to take off her hoodie. Under it was a sports bra that revealed her body. On her stomach she had a little bit of fat but nothing major at all. Her boobs looked like B or C cups that looked very, very good in her blue sports bra. She looked me in the eye and said “last chance.” I said “what are you going to do, wrestle me?” Then I realized holy shit, she was about to wrestle me. I’ve had fantasies like this, but even though it excites me, I wanted to win quickly. I wanted to have sex with Loretta, I didn’t care about Sammy at all. I wanted to put her in her place way more than to revel in my fantasy.

Sammy moved her desk chair out of the way to clear room for us to apparently wrestle. For the first time, I looked around the room and what I saw was terrifying. She had medals hanging above her bed and a picture on her bedside of her in a high school wrestling singlet. I realized I may be in trouble. I had no interest in this girl, I figured it would be easier to take Loretta back to my place and fuck her there. I said “alright Sammy whatever, I’m gonna go home,” planning on going to get Loretta from the bathroom and take her back to my place. Sammy said “too late, I think you need to learn a lesson you rapist. I realized I was going to have to wrestle her. I figured that fantasies were just fantasies right? No girl could actually beat a boy in wrestling! All of the videos I’ve watched are fake or just very rare occurrences. I was going to put this little bitch in her place.

Sammy undid her hair and let it down to her shoulders. For the first time, I realized this girl was beautiful. She had great blue eyes and clear skin, and her body was enticing. Maybe I would fuck her in the future, but for now I was fully ready to pin her and get out. Sammy said “you’re going to regret being such an asshole” and dived at my legs. I couldn’t believe I was actually wrestling a girl! I wanted to pin her quick and get back to Loretta, but at least I could check it off of the bucket list. I dodged her attack pretty easily and moved to the side. I got her back and hopped on her, trying to push her to the ground. I tried hooking her arms that were holding her up but they wouldn’t budge. This girl was actually pretty strong. I tried to flip her over and put a hand under her torso, but I accidentally got a handful of boob. I was starting to get aroused as my dick was also rubbing on her ass through my sweatpants. She screamed “you pervert!” even though it truly was an accident, and grabbed my arm that was under her. She yanked it hard, flipping me over her hip and to the ground on my back. I was shocked, and extremely aroused. I tried to get up, still wanting to win to save my pride since this was a real wrestling match and not a fantasy or roleplay. She quickly got on top of me and grabbed my wrists, pinning them to the ground. I couldn’t see, but I was confident my boner was sticking through my sweatpants. She pinned my arms back with all of her strength, which amazingly I couldn’t resist. How was she so strong??? I was kicking, trying to get out to no avail, she had me immobilized. She looked down at me with her beautiful, but sarcastic smile and said “what’s wrong big man? Pinned by a girl?” I thrashed my legs but couldn’t go anywhere. I said “you got lucky, there’s no way you could beat me in wrestling.” Suddenly, she let go and said “alright tough guy, I win round 1. Best 2 out of 3.” I knew what I said was a lie, she was a strong, great wrestler. She smelled so good too, wrestling here was infatuating. I couldn’t be embarrassed like that again, I needed to get out. We both stood up and she said “you ready?” I decided to cut my losses, and ran for the door. I was closer than she was to it by a little, so I grabbed on the knob to swing it open, but Sammy was faster than I expected. She slipped an arm around my neck and pulled me back in a rear choke just as I touched the knob. With her lips right by my ear, she whispered “you pussy, are you really that scared to wrestle a girl?” I felt her boobs on my back, and for the first time she noticed my boner. She ran her hand over it, and whispered in my ear “you are such a fucking pervert. This is going to be fun.”

She moved her body and let me fall backwards onto my back. I was so disoriented that I had no time to react to her pouncing on me again. I was in trouble now. She grabbed my wrists and put them right back behind my head. It wa so effortless, I was so humiliated. This time though, she wrapped her legs around mine in a grapevine. My boner was pressing into her leggings on top of her pussy. I looked up at her. She had the same sarcastic smile. Her blue eyes, her blonde hair falling down her face. I was so helpless. I said “Sammy please, you win, I’ll go home I’m sorry.” She said “no way, you need to learn your lesson.” She flexed her legs, causing me to scream out in pain. I felt like my legs were going to snap. I thrashed as hard as I could but she had me so immobilized I could barely move. After 30 seconds, she stopped. She moved my right hand over to my left and pinned them both down with 1 hand. That’s when I realized, I needed to escape. I pushed both of my hands up with all of my might, but she kept them down, effortlessly. She unhooked her legs and with her free hand she took off her leggings. All she had on was pink, thin underwear. With the same hand, she took off my pants, revealing my boxers with my penis fully erect. She laughed and said “wow, you must really like losing to girls.” I said “Sammy what the hell are you doing. I don’t want this, I want to go home. She looked me in the eye and said “sorry buddy, time to learn your lesson.”

With both of my hands humiliatingly pinned behind my head with her one hand, she had a free hand to take off my boxers and her underwear. I was terrified at this point, I said “what the fuck are you doing.” Sammy replied, “teaching you a lesson about rape. She wrapped her legs back around mine into a grapevine, and no matter how much I kicked I couldn’t stop it. She put her warm, surprisingly wet pussy right over my dick. As soon as it touched my tip, I moaned. I didn’t want this, but I couldn’t help it. With my hands pinned behind me, she bounced up and down slowly on my dick. I could see her fat ass jiggling with every motion. I begged, “Sammy stop, this is rape! I don’t want this!” She said “oh really, then why are you so hard, why are you moaning? I think you love being dominated by me, I think you love the feeling of my wet, tight pussy around your dick.” With her free hand, she reached back and rubbed my balls. She began to speed up, and I couldn’t help but begin to climax. She said “big cocky man, pinned down easily by a girl like me, how humiliating.” It felt so, so good. I said “Sammy, please PLEASE, AGHH.” My body contorted in a long, sensual orgasm, but I still couldn’t move a muscle with Sammy restraining me. I came inside of her, and when it was over, I laid back, defeated. Sammy got up, laughing, and said “you are so damn weak. Don’t ever, EVER, talk about what just happened. No one would believe a word you said anyways, and I know you loved it”. I was speechless.
Old 26-Apr-22, 02:58
Arnie

Default Re: Her roommate

Captivating story! I'd be happy to wrestle her!
Old 26-Apr-22, 16:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Her roommate

Rape is a turn off for me, but I really liked how confident Sammy was. She stood up for her friend and didn't let the fact that she was going to fight against a man give her even the slightest hesitation. Truth be told, he did kind of deserve what he got, but if things were turned around that would be considered victim blaming. There is a lot of great stuff in this story and a controversial ending. Thank you for writing it for us, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
blonde, college, domination, real, reverse rape, wrestling