Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-May-22, 02:21
AverageUsername

Unhappy My Final Update

I regret to inform everyone that I will be releasing one final story soon, and then I will be leaving the forum, for good. These past few months have been really life changing and my writing improved a ton. But, I have lost my motivation to continue posting due to a number of factors influencing my decision.

I will pour all my blood, sweat, and tears into this final story. I am very appreciative of the audience I have gained and the wonderful feedback I have received from the forum. Hopefully everyone can understand.

I will miss this forum, and the members which have impacted me from the start!

(all of my stories are up for grabs if anyone wants to expand on them and create their own endings)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-22, 05:32
Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30 Points: 5,090, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Final Update

Loved your stories ,I respect your decision,enjoyed all your brilliant stories so far,cheers mate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to habib For This Useful Post:
Old 07-May-22, 18:46
AverageUsername

Unhappy Re: My Final Update

Why I am leaving the forum:

As many of you may know, I engaged in a heated exchange between some very opinionated forum members over a very controversial, specific fetish I wanted to incorporate into a future story. Some things were said and I got extremely emotional. Some may say I needed to calm down or don't let my emotions get the better of me. I can't help it, I am a passionate man. But, I have since left those thoughts and emotions behind me, moving forward with my life. I will not let the past prevent me from achieving my goals in the future. However, this served as a "last straw" kind of event for me.

Over the past two months or so, I have been reflecting on what's coming up in my life. Here are some of the more significant reasons why I will be leaving the forum...

I am transitioning into junior year of college, where I start pursuing my major of interest. I currently don't know what I want my major to be, so I need to focus on figuring out what that will be.

I am proposing to my girlfriend on July 4th. Recently, during the longer periods where I wasn't writing hardly anything, I was putting my effort toward finding the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I have peace of mind knowing that I have found the one.

I need to plan this surprise proposal, I want it to be magical. Under the stars, fireworks shooting off into the sky, and a whole setup outside to show her just how much she means to me. Wish me luck! Not to mention, we have much planning to do after she says yes (I refuse to jinx myself by considering the possibility of her saying no, even though I would respect it if she did go that route, but I highly doubt it).

And yes, I have told her about the forum and my stories, and while she isn't overly interested in it, she is fine with me continuing to use it, but I don't want it to divide my attention with everything coming up.

Finally, I am starting to reevaluate the entire way I release stories. It has been great, releasing stories back-to-back and making series. But, I find I often burnout and lose confidence in my writing as it eventually seems repetitive. Again, this is what I feel, which means it might not be what you all think. Even when people say "the story is great" I still feel, myself, that I could've done better if it was just a one-and-done story and I left it alone.

For example, my personal feelings on Sorority Girls Vs Fraternity Boys was that I killed it on part one. But, as I kept adding more parts it seemed like more effort was being put in to make the next additions as good as the first. Yet, I felt that each addition was progressively worse than the one before. Again, this is what I feel inside, which may not actually reflect on the true nature of the final product itself. This is why, if I do come back (which is a BIG IF), then I think it is better for me, mentally and performance-wise, to stick to one-off stories.

What Happens Now:
I won't consider returning until after I finish college. And even then, my decision is very uncertain as much can happen in two years. I will still be checking in from time-to-time in the background during these next two years to catch up on anything new from some of my favorite authors. However, I caution you all, don't get your hopes up.

If I do come back, I will be "reinventing myself" as some would say. Brand new stories different from the one's I have already made. I do not intend to add on to any of my previous stories.

THE LAST RESORT:
Now, I know there are some of you who are sad to see me go. If the forum really wants me to come back, I have a challenge.

***If this message gets 40+ likes during these next two years, I will immediately come back to the forum and start writing again. If it doesn't reach 40 likes before the two years are done AND (at that point) I decide NOT to return to the forum, my account will be deleted.***

I will miss this forum, but I am excited for what's next. I wish you all well as I am releasing part two to my final story soon!
Old 09-May-22, 06:33
Points: 1,093, Level: 12 Points: 1,093, Level: 12 Points: 1,093, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

As a fellow writer, I completely respect and relate to how you are feel (I'm in a relatively similar situation). While I post my stories on Deviant Art, I may start posting them here in order to get some fresh input from a different crowd. It may help to avoid burnout and find a more manageable routine (for me that is).

All that being said, I hope that you find your change to be an open door to a new refreshing chapter! All the best
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dispoaccount For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-22, 04:28
Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6 Points: 314, Level: 6

I’ve always enjoyed your stories and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of college and your proposal. I am also in my junior year of college and finding something you’re passionate about that you want for a career is difficult. Best of luck. Au revoir a bientôt.
Old 21-May-22, 13:02
Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Good luck with your proposal!!! How exciting!
Old 21-May-22, 13:24
Temporary group
Points: 3,909, Level: 26 Points: 3,909, Level: 26 Points: 3,909, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Best of luck July 4th!
Old 21-May-22, 16:06
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Thank u for the stories And I hope u and your wife to be July 4th have a great life together God Speed
Old 21-May-22, 16:42
Points: 7,569, Level: 37 Points: 7,569, Level: 37 Points: 7,569, Level: 37
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Good Luck to you. Best wishes on the Proposal and College!
Old 23-May-22, 17:33
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: