Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Jun-22, 19:23
Points: 22,359, Level: 65 Points: 22,359, Level: 65 Points: 22,359, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,317 Times in 80 Posts
Default Brother vs Sister - Who will rule the beach?

Hey everyone!

Here's a new story. It's inspired by some of the best stories from here and thevalkyrie but (as always with me), adapted to be a brother vs sister fight. Enjoy!

As always, I love to make my stories multi-parted so please leave your feedback and suggestions.

Johnny didn’t really have the easiest life in his hometown. He was 21. He hadn’t been to college and was working at a local grocery store since dropping out of high school. He was single, without many friends and still a virgin. He mostly occupied his off hours with video games and drinking, and it showed. He wasn’t physically attractive and was at least 30 pounds overweight. He was a textbook example of a loser. Which is why he always looked forward to early summer, when his family would take a vacation at the beach. No one really knew about his hometown life there, and he even had a few friends he had made over the years. Surprisingly, some girls even gave him some attention. It was his one week of actually living each year to get away from his lonely misery.

The college-aged adults at the resort he and his family go to all hang out in a young adults club. And every year they put on what’s been known as the “King/Queen of the Beach” competition. Basically, all adults 18-21 compete in a coed tournament of athletic competitions throughout a day. The champion would be crowned the King (or Queen). It was all fun and most of them took part in it. The winner even got a crown to wear on their head for the day. In the last three years, Johnny had competed and enjoyed it. He even surprisingly got close to winning last year. This year would be his last chance at competing.

He really wanted to win King of the Beach at least once. He had never won anything in his life, as hard as he tried. Plus, he saw winning as a way to boost his social status among his friends at the beach. If he got the crown on his head, they would respect him even more. He thought that maybe it would even attract a few of the girls that would be watching. So he left nothing up to chance. He knew all the possible events for the tournament, which were chosen at random, and trained for a full year at as many as he could. He practiced wrestling, running, swimming, etc. He even lost a few pounds in the process. He visualized himself every night having the crown placed on his head while a cute girl stared at him from the crowd. As the vacation quickly approached, he became more and more excited, and felt ready. He knew he would win. And he would use that win to impress a girl to lose his virginity.

The only thing that was slightly annoying was that his little sister, Emma, was now 18, and would be part of the young adults club. Johnny hated his little sister. In his mind, she was the textbook definition of a spoiled brat. She was gorgeous, and always seemed to get what she wanted. She would be the first to admit that she would just use her looks to sometimes get what she wanted, and it worked often. But she wasn’t a one trick pony: she was also intelligent and athletic. She had earned a full academic scholarship to an Ivy League University, and barely had to study to get there. She played tennis in high school, leading her school to state championships. Everyone loved Emma. She got everything she wanted because she was a winner. And she knew it. As she would say herself “I just win at everything I do!”

And she was always a step ahead of Johnny. She had everything he wished he had. She had the looks and brains. Johnny had once wished to attend University and study to become an engineer, but no matter how hard he tried, he could never get good grades and ended up not even graduating high school, now working minimum wage. He was the first in the family to take up tennis. He played for a few years and was getting better.

He even was about to tryout for his school’s tennis team, but eventually decided against it. And there was a reason. That summer, Emma had just started playing tennis and was learning the sport. For fun, their parents set up a match between them late in the summer to get Johnny’s confidence up before trying out for the school team. It didn’t go according to plan. Emma won both sets and the match. Even years later, Johnny remembered the look on Emma’s face as she served the final ace to beat him and the chair umpire said “Game, set and match to Emma, 6-2, 6-1”. Johnny quit tennis after that day, unable to pick up a tennis ball without thinking about the humiliation that his little sister had imposed on him.

That moment was really a symbol of Johnny’s life, overshadowed by his successful little sister. She always won at everything she did, including every time she went up against him. No matter how hard he tried, he could never win. No matter how little she tried, she would always win. He hated being around her, and now he would have to be around her all week, with her most likely being the center of attention, as usual.

When they got there, Johnny immediately signed up for the King/Queen of the Beach competition. Emma had to be talked into it by a friend. She didn’t really want to, and thought it would be better to just lay on the beach and work on her tan than spend a day running around. However, she thought about possibly being named Queen of the Beach and figured that would look good on her Instagram account so decided to join. Johnny wasn’t shocked to see her at the starting line of the 200m race. 20 of them were there, with the top-8 advancing to the knockout tournament. Johnny finished 4th to quality. Amazingly, Emma finished a few steps ahead of him. He told himself he wasn’t even running full speed because all he needed was a top-8 finish. But, inside, it bothered him that yet again Emma had beaten him. He just looked forward to when she would get eliminated in the knockout round.

Meanwhile, Johnny’s plan had worked to perfection. His path to the final was a breeze. He competed against two guys younger than him, and won in a swimming race and 1-on-1 basketball. Both sports he had spent a year practicing. He breezed into the final. He was so focused on his own competition that morning that he ignored what was happening in the other matches. After he won at basketball, the counselor who was organizing the event came up to him.. “Congratulations Johnny! You made it to the final! The final event is wrestling out on the beach after lunch!” Johnny didn’t really know what to feel. He had practiced wrestling, but he wasn’t too comfortable with it. He wasn’t the most athletic or biggest guy so he wasn’t too confident. It all depended on the opponent. “Thanks guy!” Johnny replied “Who am I going up against?” The counselor smiled and said “Emma! Time for a family grudge match.”

The counselor walked away and Johnny contemplated what he had just heard. He couldn’t get himself to think as to whether this was good news of bad news. On one hand, Emma was the perfect opponent for wrestling. She was shorter and smaller than him, and certainly he had the edge in overall strength. If there was one person he could beat in wrestling, it was her. On the other hand, if there was one person he could never beat at anything, it was Emma. And he had three hours for the dilemma to sit in his mind before he would be wrestling her. He tried to psych himself out by telling himself she must have just gotten lucky to even get to the final, but all that was in the back of his mind was how humiliating it would be to lose the title to his little sister.

Emma had indeed gotten a little lucky. Her opponent had tripped and fallen during a race in the quarterfinals and she was lucky enough to have tennis assigned in the semi-final. But, that’s how things usually went for her. When she found out she was going up against her older brother in the final, she was ecstatic. It didn’t matter that he was bigger, she was going to win, because she always won, especially against him. She even went back to her room to change out of her one-piece and into her favorite bikini for the match. She knew she was going to win, and wanted to make sure she looked as good as possible when she did.

When she showed up to the beach, Johnny was already at the fighting area, as were all the other young adults. Johnny had arrived early, giving himself enough time to stretch and meditate to calm his nerves. But nothing helped. So much was riding on this for him. He had dreamed of this moment for a year. If he won, all his friends watching would surely like him even more, and even some of the cute women in the small crowd. If he lost, he would surely be the biggest laughingstock of the beach. And he was getting a lot of positive comments from everyone around him “Good luck Johnny!...Ay, about to be King good luck bro!...looking good Johnny!” were among the comments. But all that stopped when Emma came in to view.

She was wearing a stunning black bikini with gold trim. It showed off her body tremendously. No one could keep their eyes off her as she confidently made her way to the fight area, not even Johnny. He couldn’t believe how good she looked. He had never seen her in a bikini, or at least never gave it any attention. She was fit. Her legs were clearly toned by years of playing tennis and her feminine abs were glistening in the afternoon sun. He couldn’t help but mentally compare them to his beer belly. He may have been 50 pounds and a few inches taller than her, but he couldn’t help but get more nervous. As she smiled and said hello to everyone, it was clear that Emma was a crowd favorite.

As the counselor read out the rules, stating that the winner is the first to earn a submission, Emma looked Johnny straight in the eyes, staring smugly. Johnny tried to confidently maintain eye-contact but quickly looked down to the sand, much to Emma’s delight. If she wasn’t certain she was going to win before, she was certain of it now. As the match started, the two circled each other with Johnny in a defensive position and Emma waiting to strike. She smiled at him as she said “I’m gonna kick your ass!” Johnny’s reaction was shock. He was no longer trying to win; he was trying everything not to lose. And the fight hadn’t even started yet!

Emma plunged towards him and the two tussled around in the sand. All of the training he had done went out the window. Suddenly, he forgot what to do with his hands and how to get an advantage. All he could think was “don’t let her pin you…don’t let her pin you…” but that’s exactly what happened. After a few minutes of tussling, Emma pinned him down in a school girl pin, holding down his arms above his head, struggling to keep him from throwing her off him but still maintaining a cocky smile on her face as she looked down at him. His struggles were strong at first but soon weakened. As she noticed his weakening, her smile grew. “Wow! Just a few minutes and I already won!”

Johnny couldn’t get himself to give up. He kept struggling with everything he had. His mind was going a million miles an hour. He couldn’t believe what was happening. His bratty little sister was pinning him down and was about to steal his dream from him. “I’ll never give up!” He screamed out. Emma giggled as she moved his wrists, placed them under her knees and put her hands on her hips, staring down at Johnny and wiggling around as he continued trying to get free. As he screamed out in frustration, Emma laughed and looked up towards the crowd that was cheering loudly. She put her hands behind her head and untied her ponytail, letting her long hair free and shaking her head. She looked back down at her trapped older brother, whose puppy dog eyes were planted on her. She placed her hands back on her hips and flexed her core, looking powerful as she did. His eyes gazed down at her now flexed abs and then slowly back up at her face. Her cocky smile had turned a little more serious as she said “It’s over, Johnny, accept it. I won.” He kept struggling but at this point it was getting pathetic. It hadn’t even been a close fight.

He again looked down at her abs, which at this point were a symbol of her superiority as compared to his flabby chest she was victoriously sitting on. His jaw dropped in awe as she again flexed them in a demonstration of her superiority. He started to understand why he lost: she was better than him in every way. The awe on his face started to turn to resignation as he looked back up at Emma. Her eyes lit up when she saw his reaction and she nodded. She didn’t need to say it out loud, but what the nod communicated was “yep, I’m better than you.” He couldn’t help but agree in his mind, but he couldn’t get himself to submit. Emma looked back around at the crowd and spread her arms “I think I won, what do you guys think?!” As a loud ‘woo’ went up from the crowd, Johnny screamed “I’ll never give up!”

Emma tossed her hair back in laughter “oh yes you will!” She put his hands under her feet and scooted back to sit on his stomach, almost lounging. Instantly, she moved both feet from pinning his hands to laying flat on his face. Johnny panicked. His hands grabbed at her feet but it was futile. He suddenly was flailing around like a washed up fish underneath her as she started rubbing her feet in his face “how’s that Johnny?! I think I’m the winner huh?!” Everyone in the crowd was now alternating between cheering and laughing historically at how Emma rubbed her victory in Johnny’s face. She smiled at everyone, clearly enjoying every ounce of the attention.

Johnny tried everything to get his sister’s feet off his face, but he couldn’t. Every time he tried to turn his head to the side, the soles of her feet kept the back of his head to the sand. He had never felt so humiliated in his life. He knew that no matter what happened, he would never forget this moment. After several seconds of resisting and trying repeatedly to buck Emma off him, his resistance ceased. She could only hear whimpers and sobs as she finally remembered her brother was beneath her. She knew he had just now mentally submitted but she just milked her moment a few moments longer.

She finally removed her feet from his face and scooted up back to her previous position. The moment her feet left his face, his cries became audible. It sounded like a crying baby in the back of an airplane, but it was music to Emma’s ears. She ran her hands through her hair before returning them to her hips and looking down at him proudly. He was totally defeated as he looked straight at her and continued bawling. “Do you have something you want to say, Johnny?” She smiled at him after her question, anticipating his response. He had no fight left in him as he screamed out “I give! You win!”

Emma’s arms went skyward as she tossed her hair back “yesss!” Everyone in the crowd cheered and yelled as she became the youngest competitor to ever be crowed Queen/King of the Beach. Her arms stayed in the air as people snapped pictures on their phones. She smiled ear to ear, pumping her arms in the air “I won! Woohoo!” She wasn’t really all that surprised. This was just normal for her: she won again. It didn’t matter that her brother had tried so hard and wanted this for so long. She was just better.

Still pinned beneath her, Johnny could only look up and watch his little sister celebrating becoming Queen of the Beach on her first try. His dream was dead. Not only would he never be King, his last competition ended with him submitting to his little sister who dominated him in a fight. She had even earned a submission by foot smother, to add insult to injury. If only she had started competing next year, maybe he could have won. As he looked up at her smiling with her arms in the air, he found himself again in awe of her superiority. She had just destroyed him without even breaking a sweat. And her girly giggles and screams just made it that more difficult to take. All he wanted to do was crawl in a hole and die, but he was in no position to demand her to get off him. So he just lay beneath her schoolgirl pin, crying and watching her celebrate.

Finally, Emma got to her feet and started walking around her brother’s defeated body, high-fiving and hugging friends. Not a single person wasn’t in awe of what she had done. People complimented her left and right “sheer domination…never a doubt…you kicked his ass…how pathetic” were among the phrases used. It was all music to Emma’s ears. No one was paying attention to Johnny, who was still lying defeated where his sister had left him, eyes closed and sobbing as he listened to Emma receive all the praise that he thought would be his.

The counselor, who had been clapping and congratulating Emma as well, finally spoke “Ok! Ok! We need to crown this year’s Queen!” Emma smiled and returned to the center of the fighting area, where she had left her brother. With both hands on her hips and her feet on either side of his stomach, she looked down proudly at the state of her former opponent. Not only had she destroyed him physically, she knew he was completely humiliated. Johnny was still crying his eyes out and trying his hardest to shut out the world. He felt a pressure on his chest and opened his eyes to see Emma’s foot pressing down in between his pectorals. His eyes made their way up her leg then abs and made eye-contact with the victress once again. Emma shrugged her shoulders, communicating that she wasn’t shocked as to the outcome. The pathetic look in Johnny’s eyes was making her victory all that sweeter. “I don’t know why you’re so shocked Johnny” she said “I always win. And you can try as hard as you want, but you’ll never beat me at anything. You worked on this for what, years? I just did this for fun!” she lightly slapped his face with her foot before returning it to his chest “and I kicked your ass! That’s right! Your little sister beat you up! So cry all you want, but this is where you’ll always be…” she pointed down towards her toes “…beneath me!”

Emma laughed as Johnny’s tears kept flowing. All he could do was listen to his little sister lecture him about her superiority. The cheering from the crowd had reduced to a murmur as everyone listened in on what she was saying, but they couldn’t help but laugh when she pointed down at her foot. The counselor then spoke yet again and moved towards Emma with the crown in hand. “Well, I think this goes without saying, but just to make it official…” she slowly placed the crown on Emma’s head “…this year’s winner and Queen of the Beach is Emma!” The moment the crown touched his sister’s hair, Johnny screamed out “Nooooo!” and burst out again in uncontrollable crying. Emma looked down at him with her hands still on her hips, with the smuggest smile imaginable on her face. She nodded her head before raising her foot and placing it on his face, once again showing off her total dominance. As the sounds of Johnny’s cries muffled, the crowd cheered and Emma placed her arms in the air in a victory pose. She stayed there for a few minutes as everyone snapped pictures and again congratulated the new Queen of the Beach.

Emma then stepped off Johnny’s face and walked off to celebrate with everyone, leaving Johnny in the dust behind her. Sobbing, he got to his hands and knees slowly. No one stayed around to console him or offer him any help. He wiped a few tears from his face and looked up in Emma’s direction. She was strutting proudly away from him, surrounded by everyone else, swaying her hips side to side victoriously. She didn’t once look back at him as he put his head back down, still not fully believing that he had lost. He crawled along the beach and finally got the strength to get up and go to his room.

He cried on the floor as he relived the fight in his head. Slowly, the sight of her celebrating while sitting on his chest entered his mind. He stayed there for an hour until a notification buzzed on his phone. It was from Instagram. He had been tagged in a post by Emma. The caption read: “Queen of the Beach!” He looked at the picture, her standing victoriously with a foot on his face and the crown on her head, looking perfect. He rushed to the toilet and threw up, then lay on the bathroom floor all night covered in vomit and tears.
Old 15-Jun-22, 01:22
Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32 Points: 5,827, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: Brother vs Sister - Who will rule the beach?

AMAZING

The public humiliation is just exquisite. Awesome stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 01:44
Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41 Points: 9,478, Level: 41
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thank you for the great story. I'm guessing this is the first time the two ever wrestled. They had other competition but not like that. How will Emma beating Johnny change there home life. Will she hunger for more now that she embarrassed her older brother. What about Johnny will he want revenge or will he be scared off by his much better skilled younger sister. You did a great job with this story I hope you continue.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 06:56
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I hope more humilation will come. So nice story
The Following User Says Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 06:57
Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52 Points: 14,641, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,284 Times in 318 Posts

There is a little of wrestling here, but a story as a whole is very exciting! I like how you describe psychological side. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 16:25
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Amazing story !
i loved how she is superior at just everything she does ....i am just curious,how can you continue the story with him already so destroyed under her?
i would love to read about him trying ANYTHING to beat her: burp/fart contest,armwrestling,and a slap contest would be amazing too.
The Following User Says Thank You to mephistofele For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-22, 17:44
Points: 26,929, Level: 71 Points: 26,929, Level: 71 Points: 26,929, Level: 71
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,966 Times in 702 Posts

Amazing story; thanks a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-22, 19:12
Points: 12,379, Level: 48 Points: 12,379, Level: 48 Points: 12,379, Level: 48
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing story; thanks a lot
The ultimate in humiliation, being publically beaten and humiliated by a younger and smaller woman who also happens to be your sister
Old 18-Jun-22, 19:22
Points: 2,942, Level: 22 Points: 2,942, Level: 22 Points: 2,942, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Nice story
Hope more parts will come
The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-22, 20:54
Points: 796, Level: 10 Points: 796, Level: 10 Points: 796, Level: 10

I loved the fact that her main motivating factor was... to destroy his dream. I'm rooting for it to continue like this. One of the best stories on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to geancl For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach, brother vs sister, feet, humiliation, siblings, sister, victory pose, wrestling