Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-22, 22:37
alexk3

Default Wrestlers that book without a deposit

Hi, I'm looking to get a session with a wrestler from Southern California who wrestles without a deposit. If anyone knows someone like this, please reply their names and your experience with them. I have had one session without a deposit and paying upfront and found that to be really convenient for me as I prefer to not have a session transaction be shown on my credit card accounts. Now, I don't want to hear about why many session wrestlers require deposits because I know they have good reasons to do so. At the same time, I know there are some session wrestlers out there who will do a session without a deposit.
Old 06-Jul-22, 22:52
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Wrestlers that book without a deposit

It's mostly about some level of trust. I've done many sessions with girls without a deposit who apparently require deposits from others. This can be about references, they know me from the past, I'm the one doing the traveling so it's not a big loss if I no-show, or it's just a less in-demand city (for example, NYC might have enough demand to where a deposit is needed to lock your time, but in Oklahoma City you might be the only booking and they may not want to risk losing your business).

You can always ask if they're willing to use references (if it's not your first session) as a substitute. I believe the guidance they receive from SG is to ask for not just a deposit, but a 50% deposit, or something close to it. I am currently still waiting for a $200 deposit to be returned after about a month after she canceled. $200 isn't going to change my life, but it is annoying to have to keep asking her when she's going to send it and keep getting the same response back about bank problems.
Old 11-Jul-22, 01:03
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexk3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi, I'm looking to get a session with a wrestler from Southern California who wrestles without a deposit. If anyone knows someone like this, please reply their names and your experience with them. I have had one session without a deposit and paying upfront and found that to be really convenient for me as I prefer to not have a session transaction be shown on my credit card accounts. Now, I don't want to hear about why many session wrestlers require deposits because I know they have good reasons to do so. At the same time, I know there are some session wrestlers out there who will do a session without a deposit.

I don’t know if it’s always consistent which ones ask for a deposit and which don’t. I’ve seen some who don’t mention a deposit but asked me for one and I’ve also seen some that say deposits are mandatory on their profile yet never asked me for one before our session.

If you’re local to Southern California and are trying to session with someone local, they may not ask. And if they do you could ask if there are other alternatives, such as dropping it off in person.
Old 12-Jul-22, 00:21
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I have sessioned with Liz Lightspeed, a few times with Jennifer Thomas, and a few times with Kasie Kavanaugh. None of them required a deposit. That was a long time ago though. Come to think of it, the only girl I have ever sessioned with that required a deposit was Sarah Brooke. There was one instance where she had to cancel our session because of Covid restrictions at the hotel she was staying at. Rather than refunding my deposit, she just credited it towards the next session we booked.

Sending a deposit to well known session girl is far safer than sending one to a lesser known or unknown session girl. Too many scammers out there.

Tags
california, deposit, los angeles, money, session, wrestling