Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 14-May-13, 18:52
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Latest News from Robin

Hello Everyone,

I'm presently in Chicago and heading to NYC tomorrow. Looks like I'm completely booked in NYC, once again! I'll have to come back soon!
Here is my upcoming travel schedule!

May 15, 16 NYC
June 2 - 8 Santiago, Chile with Malibu and Amrita (not available for sessions)
June 12, 13 Boston (completely booked)
June 20, 21 San Francisco
June 19, 22, 23 Oakland/Bay Area
So let me know if you'd like to get together for a session…

I am booking Custom Videos for Sinn Sage, Ariel X, Gia Primo and Maria Garcia when they are in town on May 19, May 26 and 28, respectively. If anyone would like to book a custom video, clips or photos with one of these gorgeous talented fit gals, please email me at once at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. These gals will not be back for quite some time so BOOK NOW! And let me know if you are interested in sponsoring future competitive matches or attending Live Events.

I'm hoping to do a competitive match against Maria. She's a perfect 10, fitness competitor from Spain. If you'd be interested in sponsoring this match, please email me (fight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) for more information. I'd like to make this happen.

For those of you who want to join the my website, I am no longer taking Mastercard through ccbill. You can pay with Visa or Paypal or cash or money order. You can use your Mastercard to pay my webmaster directly or to pay by paypal. But the price CCbill is charging to take Mastercard now is outrageous so that will no longer be an option. Please email me with any questions!

Speaking of my website, you should become a MEMBER if you are not already! What you get? 20 full length videos, Over 1000 video clips, Thousands of photos, diaries for Members ONLY and more! If you have forgot tone my website, here is a reminder…[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I work very hard to bring the best videos to you!

I am the top producer of Custom Videos, Clips and Photos. I have 100 % customer satisfaction. Email me with your custom ideas and I'll give you a quote on the production and available models so we can get the ball rolling. Why wait? Make your fantasy a reality!

I look forward to hearing from you. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

Wishing you all the best.

Peace and Love,

Robin xxx

--
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
213 309 3495

Old 14-May-13, 19:12
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Latest News from Robin

No Albuquerque
Old 24-May-13, 03:41
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Latest News from Robin

I like the way Robin looks and she shows some very impressive looking strength. I see she filled up in nyc but I don't understand why she cant respond back even if she is filled up and say sorry I am filled up. I have tried to session with Ms.Robin a few times but no response, not sure why? She looks like she would be a lot of fun to grapple with.

Tags
ariel x, domination, robin, sinn sage, wrestling