Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Nov-21, 20:53
Points: 3,663, Level: 25 Points: 3,663, Level: 25 Points: 3,663, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default ass smothered unconcious

This a the story of the first time I was ever smothered unconcious and the only time I was ever intentionally facesat to rest.

The first time we ever hung out together just the two of us, we were home from univeristy in the summer watching a movie in her parents basement. She was wearing basketball shorts and a tank top. She was a soccer player until a couple years ago when she got to university. Any weight she was putting on was sitting on her thick thighs and a disproportionately big butt, she was short at 5"2' and 140lbs. When she got up to get something to drink I laid down on the couch and when she came back she kept her eyes on the T.V. walked right in front of me and sat on my head. I could still breathe as my head was facing sideways but I didn't say a thing and neither did she. After a couple minutes she said something that I couldn't really make out, she was sitting on one ear and the other was smushed into the pillow. She repositioned herself on my chest so I could hear her "you're pretty comfortable, I might have to sit on your face for the rest of this movie". She noticed the bulge in my pants when she was repositioning and added "I don't think you mind this anyway". Until this point I had never come across a girl wanting to sit on my face herself, it was always something I orchestrated. Immediately after she said she was going to keep sitting on me her parents got home, she got off me and I blacked out in disappointment.

After a few months and we are back to university in the same city we are regularly doing anything and everything we can think of in a face sitting position and she loves making me squirm, the harder she makes me struggle the more she gets into it. One night I call her out on wanting to make me pass out and she says "I could make you passout whenever I want, you only get to breathe when I let you up". I argued "I don't even use my hands to push you off me usually and I still turn my head to get air when I'm really panicking, you couldn't actually knock me out by sitting on me". She laughed at me "ok you want to bet? I'll sit on your face and if you can survive 5 minutes then you can have whatever you want". I'm not a big guy at 5"10' 150lbs but I was sure I was not going to get suffocated unconscious by her butt, even if it was real big for her height. I told her "I don't care how much time you want to have theres no way you could put me to sleep using only your butt. You didn't even say what you get if you win?". She's looking me up and down shaking her head and smiling "oh I don't care what I get, knocking you out with my ass would have been enough but let's say $100?" I agree with confidence my money is safe and I lay down on the bed with a lot of nervous energy. She ditches her pants and is wearing these silky underwear that are made to look like the worlds smallest jean shorts. She's standing over me about to sit down on my face in a reverse position with feet on either side of my head. I'm feeling less confident when I see the excited look on her face and a wicked smile.

As she sits down she sinks her feet behind my skull and really pulls me in as tight as she can into her ass, then she pulls her butt cheeks apart as far as she can and I'm deep and sealed in. Sher's sitting on my face with everything shes got with her feet pushing my nose deep into her sweaty ass and I can not move my head side to side. I try to struggle side to side and she starts cackling at me "you're fucked" she says and I give up trying to turn my head without using my hands and start struggling trying to pry her butt cheeks off my face enough to breath while shes trying to hold my wrists. As terror sets in I manage to get my hands free and push her ass off my face to get a few panicked breaths dispite her best efforts. I'm realizing that was a lot of work for not enough air and then she sits back down and the struggling begins again but each time she sits down she is determined to keep me under her for as long as possible and after fighting for my first few breaths I'm thinking 5 minutes would have been plenty but I left that timeline wide open and I know it's just a matter of time before I'm exhausted and shes going to keep sitting on me. I'm running out of air again and my lungs are burning and I'm getting scared of the thought of her not getting up and actually making me pass out, I break out into a sweat and I start getting a deep sense of dread, I am no longer having fun... until the next breath and I just want to keep this going as long as I can. She starts to release her grip on the back on my head with her feet and gets up on her toes. She then starts bouncing, lifting up a couple inches and dropping all her weight back down on my face. she wasnt bouncing high enough to get full breaths but I was getting lots of partial breaths as she was bouncing higher and higher. She would occasionally stop bouncing and start smothering me when she heard me exhaling and when I started to struggle she started to bounce until she heard me exhale and then right back down she came. She was getting good at timing my breathing, right as she got up and I thought she was going to bounce she faked the bounce left me finish exhaling and sat back down and as she locked her feet in behind my head and grabbed my wrists she said "uh oh" I think we both knew that was it, the last think I remember was trying to bridge out of it and flailing my arms but she was keeping them down to the bed and she was trying with all her weight to ride my face side to side with her feet on the back of my head...and then I was waking up to the room in darkness, she was under the covers and I was wondering how much time passed. She rolled over when she heard me stir and I said "hey, are you awake?" And she said "hey, are you alive?" And snorted laughing.
Old 04-Nov-21, 22:32
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: ass smothered unconcious

For that sort of experience, I would have to say that $100 is an absolute bargain.

I really like how into it she is. Great story, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-21, 14:02
Points: 3,403, Level: 24 Points: 3,403, Level: 24 Points: 3,403, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Amazing story bro!
The Following User Says Thank You to chepuche For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-23, 16:51
Points: 269, Level: 5 Points: 269, Level: 5 Points: 269, Level: 5