Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-15, 16:08
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default My friend is a very tough girl! Part 2

"2-0" She said.

"Seriously, you're Einstein!" I answered, making her smile.

Despite feeling overwhelmed by her dominance, I didnt want to show weakness, did not want she saw in me a rival who had been defeated, and tried to show natural assuming my two loses as temporary. But inside of me I thought: "Fuck, if the rules of this match had been the same as against celebrities, in which the challenge ended when one submit, Aylén had won two different matches against me: I had to change the result.

We started to struggle, I took her wrist, I wanted to twist her and throwing her on her back but was released quickly and Aylén took my neck with her arm, my knees rested on the mattress, but with a sudden movement blocked her hold, took her legs and I made her lose her balance.

Aylén fell heavily on her back and tried to catch her hands to keep her shoulders on the mattress, but her fearful legs were trying to wrap my neck; if my beautiful and reckless friend other connect their headscissors on me again, I would find it very difficult to escape. Then I lost my firm grip on her hands, because the fear that caused me to fall again under the sway of her tanned and strong legs. I changed my position, kneeling on the cushion, we began to surround us as if we were two beasts about to engage in a contest. Unfortunately, I had to let her raise her back from the mat because I had no choice, she knew how to block my attacks!

The girl who used a costume of Lara Croft in a Halloween party wanted to take my neck, but I evaded, circled my arm around her waist and put her back on the mat again. But Aylén not give up easily: although I could catch her wrists, she placed her legs on either side of the middle of my body ... we were entangled, but I was carrying the worst part.

My rocker friend shook her forearms to ward who held my hands firmly on them. Her intention was release her arms to punish me with her upper limbs as she pressed my ribs with her legs, so I was giving everything to keep her arms trapped. Both grunted and we looked at each other. Unfortunately, Aylén Bodyscissors hurted me and hindered increasingly, preventing can not get close enough to her, and depleting my energy. She even took a more relaxed posture, and not struggled to release her hands, because she had noticed that her legs were weakening me and hurting my ribs, and I could find an escape. Every time I tried to bring my body, Aylén exerted more pressure around my body.

I was panting, sweating heavily and looked up the roof, perhaps seeking divine help that never come. My strength left me, Aylén had proven to be more effective, more agile and more resilient: I fell sideways on the mat, submitting completely to her terrible punishment.

My hands rested on her wet tanned thighs and looking he way to separate her Bodyscissors while Aylén moved a little more with the intention to catch my head on her chest ... but luckily, my arms still had the energy to defend me. At the last moment I could take my head out of her chest and put my arm around the back of her neck. My head rested on her shoulder, her legs kept the scissors, but with less determination. With much deliberation, I spin my arm around so as to surround her neck, and finally succeeded: I got her with a Headlock!

I turned my body around and my tortured ribs escape from between her legs after long and agonizing minutes. Her arm tried to imitate my hold, but with less strenght. Anyway, Aylén kept moving, I found it very difficult to run my attack freely. Taking advantage of my body weight, considerably heavier than her, I sat on her naked back, and using the lock around her neck, pulled back into a kind of Camel Clutch (The determining of Aylén and her refusal to be trapped forced me to improvise) . My friend took her hands helplessly on my punisher arm, giving a groan that was music to my ears, as I continued pressing:

"Uuuughhhh !!!"

I'm sure the torso and head were hurting her much, she could not help making gestures of pain: I looked at her and saw poor Aylén with their eyes closed tightly and her white teeths clenched; long strands of hair had stick her in her face because of the sweat, as she gasps: "Arrgh" Ugrrr! "I do not know if it was the satisfaction of winning for the first time since the battle began, or her moans and gestures or Aylén in a skimpy bikini or both of them, but I was feeling very aroused.

"Give up, Aylén!"

"NnnooOoooh!"

Such was her determination to win, she tried to bite my arm on more than one occasion. Luckily, those teeth not reached their destination and I could keep my painful attack on her, as she kicked her legs helplessly. Anyway, I made the mistake of not catching her arms around my legs (actually it was no mistake, but she would not let me do anything!), And that was complicating me to capitalize the victory.

Aylén was wiggling vigorously, kicking and arching her back like a snake. Finally, she could get away from my weight on her back, but fortunately, I was able to catch her arms before she try to do something to hurt me. I pulled her arms behind her back, her round butt fell on the mattress and stuck my knee on her back.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"It hurt?" I asked, smug and pleased.

"I'll kill you! Owww!"

Her beautiful and bare legs moving frantically. I looked behind her and saw her agitated breasts bobbing to the rhythm of her hard breathing...my friend hs a good pair! But I did not want to lose concentration, not this time. She shook her head from side to side, but there was no escape.

"Come on, give up!" I cried, almost ordering. It was incredible the persistence that had this girl. She was experiencing agonizing pain, but still did not give up! Luckily, she gave one last scream, and accompanied by a phrase that made me believe that it was still possible to win:

"I give, I give!"

With a smile on my face, I went to the paper and wrote my first point; It was hard, very hard, but I did it, and things were very clear: Aylén refused altogether to lose against me, she always felt strong and would not let overcome by someone who got so many defeats with women and girls of television; Aylén wants to win at all, and this wrestling match is no exception. And I refuse to lose again, I should prove to Aylén that while I have fallen many times, she will not be on the list of women who beat me... no way!

"Do not be so happy, it was pure luck, I will not let you grab me again." Aylén said, rotating her shoulder. I did not answer, did not want to fall into her game. However, during the match we would see if it was just luck.

Our bodies drew closer again against each other and fell to the mattress. She persisted to catch me with her legs (she noticed the effectiveness of her scissors against me), while I tried to avoid it at all costs. She wanted to conect a Sleeper hold, but carefully stayed away from her and caught her arm against mine leading to her back, applying a Hammerlock.

"Ahh! It can not be! Its impossible!!!" Cried my pretty friend, very frustrated. Her arm felt tense and struggling to rotate her wrist, without much luck. She tried to turn her body away, but I followed her footsteps and also modified my position it's like to maintain a firm and correct hold. Slowly, I leaned her body and her beautiful face, with expressive eyes and cheekbones, gesticulating painfully shrill mouth and leaned on the floor, sweat staining the mattress. But as I said, Aylén NEVER was giving up with ease: her free arm began to shake and directed her hand to my crotch ... I knew her intentions to grab my balls and break the Hammerlock, but I was faster.

"DONT!" I exclaimed, and took her wrist in time without losing the firmness of my hammerlock that was punishing her other arm. To prevent another such counterattacks, I wrapped her thin arms around my biceps, finally trapping her and sitting in her lower back.

I pulled her arms, making her body arching painfully.

"Oohhhhh! No, no! You can not do this! AHHH !!!"

Her deep whimpers confirmed me that I was doing it very well.

"Did you think it would be easier, right? You thought I was just going to be a walk? Dont you feel regretted to challenge me?"

"Kill yourself, idiot!" She replied. "You are capable to hurt me, but then comes any stupid bimbo from TV than ever fought in her fucking life and destroys you...FUCK YOU! Ughhhh !!!"

I understand Aylén frustration: she had read my stories, and I fell in numerous wrestling matches without even presenting a worthy battle (a recent example is my encounter against Jennifer Love Hewitt, when I realized what was happening, she already easily submitted me! ); but in this case, even if she is who leads the superiority of victories, the battle was a fair match.

Her long black hair fell over her face, covering her expressions of pain, but unable to silence her moans. While shouting: "My shoulder Ayyy!" Still she was struggling to free her arms. I clung to them with the same determination she had, our bodies desperately waving and moving. I fell against her athletic body, she had helped with her legs to get me off balance. My crotch was inadvertent contact with her shapely ass who was jiggling with the rhythm of her legs. The thin fabric of my boxer briefs was no protection for the incessant wiggling their bare buttocks against my hard cock.

My erection was at 100%, but that did not stop debating me to continue to keep it under my control, but did not give Aylén ... with a strong tug she freed his arm, then the other: I lost the hold, lost an imminent victory and won a strong boner.

Angry at losing the chance, continue with the struggle. After she managed to escape, the fan of Lara Croft wrapped her arm around my neck to put me on my back to the mattress. With the expected struggle, I resisted briefly but she crashed her chest on mine. The sudden weight of her body on mine took my breath away as she caught my arms and my legs were trapped by her ankles and feet ... yes, Aylén, my friend, the pretty girl next door, was connecting me a Grapevine: elementary, primitive, intuitive ... but damn, so effective!

The fact that havong her fantastic young body on me, just dressed in a tiny bikini must mean the extent of my total fulfillment, but was very concerned about winning. I ignored her straight black hair tickling my face, her soft breasts crushed against my sternum and her crotch very close of my erection: this girl wanted to win and humiliate me, and I had to stop her.

I made some movements with the legs, but they were firmly captured by her ankles. I saw her laughing while I was emitting moans of pain and struggled to escape, with their white teeth like a commercial television, but I kept trying, she could not dominate me this way! I struggled uselessly with my arms, and she crushed my face against her breasts, keeping her Grapevine ... hated that I could do nothing against her attack. I kept swaying, looking for an exit while her soft, round breasts rubbed against my face. I sighed deeply; the weight of her body was increasingly uncomfortable ... it was a fact, I could not escape from that hold. But what to do? Must I keep trying to escape and pointlessly wasting time and energy, or give up, let her record another victory to thereby take advantage of the time remaining and have more chances to increase my victories against Aylén that, for now, it was just 1?

I gave a last gasp, and announced that she submitted me ... I was close.

3 to 1 marking the paper. I will not deny that every time she was going to score her point, I watched spellbound her cute, strong and tanned ass; probably the only good thing to lose against her. On the other hand, Aylén was dominating me, but not with the ease with which many pampered Hollywood stars had done ... not at all. Aylén was sweating to keep her control on me. Call me conformist, but that was something positive after so many defeats.

She came back pleased to face me: I feared that if she won this mixed wrestling match, she will tell any of her friends proudly: "The day I beat a guy, bigger and taller than me." But I stopped thinking and focused on my opponent: a beautiful brunette girl in a bikini.

More tired than when we started, I decided to attack quickly. We grabbed each other and tried to put her back against the mattress, but it is never easy to Aylén: she took the back of my neck and put my face against her agitated chest. It took a couple of struggles so I can escape, but to do so I had to send my back on the mattress and that was something my tenacious friend advantage: I could anticipate with fear that she was ready to punish me with another Cross Body.

I knew I could not bear much other that punishment, and with all the strength I had left I began to struggle to break her position: her fantastic legs already caught my right arm, but my other arm went around her small waist and avoid falling into her hands. We moan and groan like true warriors who were giving everything. I stretched my arm that was hugging her waist to try to reach her neck, but Aylén was much faster: with a quick movement, released my arm, turned her body and grabbed my head between her strong thighs. A second before suffering again with her scissors, I exclaimed: "NO", knowing that a terrible punishment was coming.

She is squeezing her legs on either side of my head with incredible strength. "Shit! Where do you get that power?" I thought, feeling the soft skin of her thighs squeezing my ears. Then briefly recalled her liking of running: on one occasion she invited me to run with her around the park, but I dont accept because of my unwillingness to aerobics exercises, I always more interested on working out with weights. These runs during the morning have given her a lot of strength in her beautiful legs, no doubt. I regretted having learned this way ...

From that position, I could see her crotch covered by the black thread that was her bikini, my face was 10 centimeters away of her round, big, young perfect buttcheeks with a tan that made her even more sexy. I thought it would be a dream to be so close to her beautiful bare butt, but her Headscissors transformed it in a nightmare. I tried to separate her thighs with my hands, but it was no use ...

"Give up? You're already lost!"

"No ... Nayaett!" I stammered, trying to say "not yet", my voice cracking with the pressure of her magnificent legs.

"What? I know, you are resisting because you dont want to tell the guys from Deviantart and Malevsfemale forum that a girl like me kicked your ass? It must be hard to write about it!" she said, laughing at my misfortune and celebrating their superiority.

I'm sure my face was red as a tomato, my head was about to be crushed by the legs of my friend, was not only an intelligent and educated girl, but an intimidating fighter too! I patted her on the buttock, announcing that my resistance had ended (Yes, I patted her cheek, was the closest place ...)

I knelt down and got up to drink water, Aylén did the same after scoring her new point.

"Hahaha, you are so red!" She said, giving a laugh. She was enjoying every moment, dominate a man who surpassed in weight and size was a luxury that not all women could enjoy. I checked the watch and saw that it was about to end this torture. I decided to give my best, should get 4 points in the remainder of the match ... a difficult challenge against her.

In desperation, I jumped on her legs, giving a kind of tackle. Aylén fell on her back but her strong legs caught the side of my body while I managed to wrap the back of her neck with my arm. My chest pressed her face for a moment I feared that she would give me a bite on a nipple, but trusted her fair play. While holding her, I was with my other trying to free from the prison of her legs. So I started to push my body forward ... her scissors began to lose effectiveness and I could change my position. Before she could react, I moved the arm that held the back of her neck and moved in grabbing her arm, and so did with the other, locking my arms behind hers... now the proud Aylén was trapped in a Full Nelson!

"Ah ... fuck!" She screamed, forgetting her delicacy and good education. Her arms were suspended in the air and the back of her neck suffered with the help of my hands.

To mantain my control, I wrapped my legs around her waist and rested my back on the mattress, feeling my semi-erection rub against her back as I tortured her mercilessly, just like she does when she is in control. Their cries she made tell me she was trapped in an immense pain and frustration.

"AHHHHHHH! It hurts, goddamn it!"

"If it hurts the give up!" I whispered, as I sniffed the heady scent of her raven hair.

She could not escape, he MUST not escape. My arms ached from the tension that was exercising, and I'm sure that hers hurt more.

"When I get out of this, I'm going to rip your nuts! Ahhhhh! Okay, I give up!"

I would have liked to stay a little longer with her over me, at least this time I was not being beaten, and could enjoy the closeness of our body.

I knew there was no time, quickly I wrote my point and check Aylén won by 4 to 2. "Just 3 more points, you can do it! It's just a girl" I said to myself.

Like last time, I looked for a quick victory, I projected on her attractive semi naked body. Aylén waiting for me with an expression of anger and dissatisfaction because she have surrendered again. I linked my arms around her waist and went to the mat. She answered holding my neck ... then the problems started because the full weight of her body fell on my head, then her torso was crushing me while she held tightly my neck.

"Ah ... I can... not breathe ..." I muttered, pushing her waist with my hands. Gradually, I was pulling her slender body of my head, but unfortunately (for me and for the readers who want to see me winning), Aylén was waiting for me with her killer legs ready to attack.

Using her hands she pushed me the back of my neck, the fan of Whitesnake and Tomb Raider and avid reader of books, caught my head between her legs. Again, the raven-haired beauty was crushing my skull with Headscissors, this time with a visual of her frontal area. Her thighs sweat against my face, all I could see was her crotch, and on my sides two pillars like tanned legs that compressed me.

I closed my eyes expressing an agonizing pain. Aylén took my left tattooed arm and pulled it hard, making me sound painfully joints. I could not escape ... I was about to faint ... sorry, dear readers, I gave everything, I fought with all my strength, but I Aylén exceeded me.

"I give up ..." I said, hurt physically and mentally.

Then we heard a scraping sound coming from her cell: the stipulated 1 hour time had passed. The match had officially over. Aylén released me and sighed with relief, and began to celebrate her triumph.

"Yesss! I knew I would win, I could not lose! But my friend, I have to assume you were very tough, very difficult to defeat you. When I read the easy way the famous girls beat you, I thought I would be able to do the same ... but is like you you have a kind of weakness with celebrities, I do not know what's up. " Thought Aylén, rubbing her sore shoulder.

I sat in the matress, recovering from the previous martyrdom. There was some truth in the words of Aylén: at least this fight was not a unilateral destruction as i had been suffering against Jennifer Love, Ariana, Miley and Natalie ... Aylén suffered during all the match, and although she won on points, was very even, was not the simple victory she expected. Well, I assume ... I'm a conformist!

We hugged and said goodbye, but her last sentence hit me very badly, I was wounded pride:

"It will be better if you go now, buddy. In a while my boyfriend will come and if he see you here in just your underwear he will kill you." I hated that she was referring her skinny boyfriend as if he were Stallone ... although Aylén and other actresses showed me that it did not take Stallone to beat me, so I decided to avoid problems and retired.

As I said earlier, Aylén loves the competition, loves challenges, she is tough and brave, an action girl. She knows how to defend herself, how to hurt a man, she is stronger than it looks. I give you a tip guys: do not mess with Aylén.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:

Tags
aylén, celebrities, friend, mixed battles, mixed combat, mixed competitive, mixed domination, mixed gender wrestling