Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-16, 12:48
Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Debt Collector

A new story, in potentially a different direction to most of my work. If liked, there is the potential for more stories following on from this one

Zane gulped as he approached the alleyway. It certainly was a dark, imposing place by night, much more so than during the day. He was starting to understand how scary it was to owe lots of favors to powerful people, particularly when they wanted something in return.

Having hit a financial struggle with college, rather than drop out, Zane had sought out the help of some shady characters via his classmates. The deals were off the books, and the interest rates were low. The only catch to this good deal, Zane was told, was what happened if you didn't pay your debts in time. And, unfortunately for him, he just couldn't get the money to pay back what he owed, leading to his lonely, foreboding walk into a dark alleyway.

He stumbled over an empty bottle as he scanned the darkness for a sign of who he was meeting, the last thing he wanted was to see them unprepared. The jarring noise of the bottle clattering over the concrete in the semi-black enclosure raised the hair on Zane's neck, making him even more anxious. As if called by the sound, a figure walked quickly out of the darkness towards him, making Zane instinctively flinch and withdraw. The flickering of a neon light above illuminated the person's features; long, dark hair, tall, imposing. Zane started to walk backwards, before he bumped into something solid, something standing directly behind him. He quickly spun around, hands raised ready to strike, before his eyes settled on who it was. A tall, long haired woman, whose muscular figure blocked his way back out. Stunned, Zane barely moved as her hand was brought out of her pocket like lightning, before flashing across his vision and connecting solidly with his left cheek. He was out before he even hit the floor.

A cold, hard floor met Zane's consciousness as he awoke, the concrete an uncomfortable, confusing surface to wake up on. As he begun to contemplate where he was, a monstrous, pulsing pain roared through his face, originating from his severely bruised left cheek. He realized that he could barely open one of his eyes, as the events stated rushing back to him. The alleyway. The figures. The woman. The punch.

He sat up, glancing around at his surroundings. It looked like he was in some sort of basement, with stairs running up at one edge to a trap door. Other than this, only a single, plain, wooden chair was in the room. Zane got up and paced the surprisingly spacious area, getting nervous as he began to understand the severity of his situation. He began to sweat, his heart racing, his panicked brain unable to think of what to do next. He looked at the door and wondered if he would be able to open it before 'they' got there. As he got up and began to climb the stairs, the lights in the room turned on, and the trap door lifted. Moving quickly, Zane retreated back to the floor before anyone could see him. Blinking rapidly as his eyes adjusted to the sudden intensity of the light, he vaguely saw two figures climb down through onto the stairs and begin to walk towards him. As his eyes adjusted, Zane could make out the woman who had put him on the ground with a single punch, and a man, that he was confident had not been in the alleyway.

The man let out a gruff, low laugh while looking Zane in the eye, his confident swagger suggesting to Zane that he was the one in charge.

"Good evening", the man began, speaking in a smooth, English accent. "You look to be in quite the pickle, young man"

Dressed smartly, with a shirt, tie and trench coat, the man was the opposite of what Zane had expected to find after his trip to a dark alley in the middle of the night. His groomed black hair and slim figure showed a man in his prime, barely 30 and easy on the eye. Nevertheless, in a basement somewhere he did not know, even this well dressed, proper sounding stranger seemed like a threat.

"I'm usually rather pleasant to those I meet", continued the man, pulling out a comb from his pocket and running it through his hair as he spoke. "But, then again, usually people aren't bold enough to withhold my money from me"

Zane found his voice. "I'm sorry, I was just coming to tell you that-"
"I'm sorry", interrupted the gentleman, as a slight frown crossed his lips, his finger waving from side to side in a gesture that made Zane feel like he was being spoken to as a child. Once Zane was quiet, a nasty looking smile touched the man's lips.

"You see here, old chap, the rules of our agreement are simple; I give you money, you pay me back. No ifs, no buts. I held up my end of the deal, and unless you have the money in your pocket now, you didn't hold up yours"

Zane stood there, suitably admonished, and unable to respond. The man nodded, looking down at his black dress shoes as he began to walk slightly forwards.

"Now see here, umm- What was your name, young chap?" Asked the stranger, pausing mid sentence, his eyes rising to meet Zane's.

"Zane"

"Ahh, young Zane", nodded the stranger, as if ensuring he remembered it for the future. "You see, when I don't get my money, I always want to work out a suitable solution to our problem. That's where my assistant Meaghan comes to help"

The man gestured towards the woman standing behind him on the stairs. She looked just under 6 foot tall, her black hair tied back in a plait. She, in comparison to the man, was well built, her entire body looking trained. While she wasn't extremely muscular, she conveyed a sense of strength with the way she held herself.

However, the thing about her appearance behind the man that shocked Zane the most was the way she was dressed. Whereas the gentleman was dressed nicely, Meaghan wore a pair of leather pants and a black tank top, highlighting her gorgeous body. The difference between her and the man was stark, confusing Zane immensely. After a brief moment, Zane's attentions shifted back to the figure in the foreground.

"Young Zane, I'm going to leave you in here with my friend here, and I'm sure that by the time you walk out", he paused dramatically, making sure he looked Zane in the eye, "you and I will have reached some sort of arrangement"

With one last smile, he turned on his heel, walked up the stairs, and climbed out of the basement, leaving Zane and the woman alone in the basement. As the door shut, Meaghan walked purposefully down the stairs, crossed the floor until she was only a few steps from Zane. She sighed, looked Zane up and down, and then spoke in an English accent similar to her associate's.

"You're about to meet some serious trouble, mate", she said, "and that trouble is me"

Zane stepped back cautiously as the woman spoke, putting as much distance between himself and the muscular lady as he could. He had already felt how hard she could punch, and he had no intentions of finding out what else she could do. Even so, he was stuck in a basement with no way out except for past Meaghan, and that certainly didn't seem like an easy task.

He kept on walking back as she advanced slowly towards him, limbering up as she did so. With a sudden bump, Zane walked into the wall behind him, stopping as the distance between himself and his captor reduced in size.

Making a hasty decision, Zane pushed off the wall and sprinted towards the stairs, trying to avoid Meaghan as he did so. He seemed to have enough distance to avoid the outstretched arms of the aggressor, his heart leaping as he saw her fly past in his peripheral vision. He had gotten past.

A sharp force hit his lower leg, tripping him over so Zane landed face first on the smooth concrete floor. He landed hard, skidding a few feet before he stopped. Pain soared up both his arms from where they had hit the ground, making him gasp out in agony. Just as he was about to roll over, he felt a weight plant firmly in the middle of his back. Meaghan had tripped him, and now she was sitting on his back pinning him to the ground.

He struggled, his arms thrashing around as he bucked and clawed on the ground to try and dislodge her. But the woman held firm, clearly adept at maintaining control over her victims. Without losing balance, the leather clad woman extended her right arm fluently under Zane's chin, leaning forward as she did so. After it had reached all the way around his neck, Meaghan locked her right arm with her left and squeezed. Zane was stuck in a tight sleeper hold, and there was very little he could do about it.

He grabbed at Meaghan's right arm and tried to prize it away from his throat, even as his vision started to narrow. The sleeper was preventing blood flowing to his brain, and quickly made his neck and head ache as his heart tried to force blood up his arteries. He briefly succeeded in loosening the sleeper by slipping his hand underneath, but the leverage that she had on the hold quickly overcame his efforts, making him once again begin to fade away. The hold was too tight, and he could feel his consciousness slipping away the longer he was in the position.

Just as his vision became fully black, the pressure on his neck decreased suddenly. His vision opened, he gasped in a deep breath as fast as possible and started to once again scramble to get free. But the position he was in could not be altered, and just as he began to think of a way out of the situation, the thick, python like arms around his neck constricted once again.
This time the pressure was even greater, causing great pain to erupt around his neck. He desperately tried to move Meaghan's arms, but once again failed to do anything. The pain he felt started to dull as Zane once again approached unconsciousness, before once again the pressure around his neck decreased to the point where he could breathe. But just as before, as soon as he had gulped in one or two breaths, Meaghan tightened the sleeper hold. She was relentless, unforgiving, and causing him a great deal of pain. The scariest thing to Zane wasn't how strong she was, it was the systematic, careful nature he was being tortured.

After two more cycles of the sleeper-rest pain treatment, Zane felt Meaghan adjust her position on his back. The lack of oxygen and masses of pain that he had experienced rendered him unable to prevent his torturer from readjusting her legs so that her feet were positioned just under his arms.
Releasing his arms, Meaghan swiftly and smoothly grasped both of his hands and pulled them behind his back, forcing his shoulder blades into an unnatural position. In a seated position, she forced his arms even further, so that they were resting painfully upright behind Zane's back between her legs. Ensuring they were appropriately secure, she reached forward and threaded her fingers together below his chin. Leaning back, she pulled his body into an awkward position, creating a painful looking Camel Clutch.

Zane's lower back was on fire as she pulled back hard on his chin, forcing him to look at the grey ceiling. He groaned in agony as he felt his shoulder blades twinge as she closed her legs slightly, forcing them together even more. He pleaded, panting heavily as he did so, for her to let him go. His begging was met with a stony silence. There was no mercy forthcoming for Zane. A debt had to be paid.

The hold was slowly forced into more and more painful positions. Zane felt his arms being pushed further up and together, and his chin being pulled further and further back. The cocktail of pain he was experiencing was exquisite; the fire of his back and the sharp, roaring twinges that flew down his nerves from his shoulders. And it just kept on getting more intensely unbearable, the inability for him to move adding to the strain. Just as he thought the pain of the camel clutch would overwhelm him, and as his groans reached their pitch, the hold was once again loosened, and released altogether.

Zane flopped onto the ground, unable to move as a dull ache set in across his body. He just lay there, face down on the ground, unable to move a muscle without pain. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to stop his punishment.
With nimble movements, Meaghan rolled him over onto his back, before straddling his torso and looking down. Zane didn't look at her, instead quickly averting his gaze away from the slightly sweaty woman above him. Her leather pants, and for that matter her whole outfit, confused his emotions. She was beautiful, but deadly and dangerous.

She sat down on his chest, legs on either side of his chest, and grabbed his hands, forcing them easily above his exhausted body. Holding them easily with one hand, she grabbed Zane's chin with her other, forcing him to look her dead in the eye.

"Let this be a lesson to you, son, that you always pay your debts", she whispered, her face close enough so that her breath caught in Zane's nostrils. It was of a spearmint orientation. "And for your sake, there had better not be a next time"

She looked down at him for a few more seconds, before getting up, her breasts catching Zane's eyes as they moved beneath her top. She looked down, and catching where his eyes were moving, gave him a swift kick in the ribs, just enough to wind him.

"You know what that was for"

She walked towards the stairs, before knocking on the trap door. It opened almost immediately revealing the man peering through intently. He smiled down at Zane, looking at his exhausted, pain stricken figure lying on the floor. He gave a quick glance at his partner, nodding and smiling.

"A fine effort once again, my lovely lady. I hope he wasn't any trouble"

"None at all", replied Meaghan, smirking down at Zane. "In fact, it was very, very easy. I wish it were that simple all the time"

The mysterious man laughed, patting his partner on the back jovially, as if they were discussing the latest gossip from a party. After a few moments, the man glanced at his watch, and with a last quick smile stood upright.

"We'd best be going, chaps", he said. "Wouldn't want to be holding you up for dinner or anything, young Zane".

He started to walk away, and then paused, looking back down into the basement.

"One last thing; don't think you can tell anyone, young chap, because we will know, and you will almost wish you had just jumped off a cliff once we are through with you. And remember, pay your bills, or else the debt will be paid in another, much more painful way"
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pudjols For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-16, 13:53
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: Debt Collector

Great story! I love the enforcer theme, and beautiful, muscular, skilled enforcer, Meaghan!

In the future I'd also love to see how Meaghan handles guys that fight her instead of trying to run. Lets see her show her mettle when she has to take some good body blows or goes to the ground with a guy who knows how to wrestle.
Old 07-Jan-16, 22:56
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I liked the theme and the story was very well written. Waking up in a basement with no way out except past an amazon is a great idea. For me it would be really good if Meaghan was even taller and bigger - say 6ft 6in, 280lbs or so - someone truly imposing and dominant. Thanks.
Old 07-Jan-16, 23:06
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman3uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I liked the theme and the story was very well written. Waking up in a basement with no way out except past an amazon is a great idea. For me it would be really good if Meaghan was even taller and bigger - say 6ft 6in, 280lbs or so - someone truly imposing and dominant. Thanks.
agree good and well written story
disagree I like it when the female is smaller it lets the opponent think they can take her but size does not always = strength
Old 08-Jan-16, 07:39
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hey, I think I read this story before
Old 08-Jan-16, 12:40
Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13 Points: 1,219, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey, I think I read this story before
Perhaps a similar one..? I assure you that this was written from scratch but there is every chance that someone else has written a story along the same lines.
Old 08-Jan-16, 15:41
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Debt Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudjols [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Perhaps a similar one..? I assure you that this was written from scratch but there is every chance that someone else has written a story along the same lines.
I double checked.. I did read a similar story years ago named "Hitwoman." It also had a (surprise) woman enforcer beating up a guy because he owed a large debt to a mob boss, but the similarities end there. So that story had a similar setting, but a completely different story.

That story was waaay more violent, the female enforcer is far more larger and meaner, with the guy ending up in the hospital for several weeks, (and she visit him.), and some other differences as well.

Regardless, I still enjoyed your story. If you had been reading female wrestling/fighting stories as long as I had, you are bound to found some tales with similar premise, Thank for posting, and don't get discouraged.
Old 08-Jan-16, 17:26
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have to agree it was intense, nice work. I am more into women or mixed boxing, perhaps you can write one with the same two characters collecting a debt from a male professional boxer while he is alone training? It's just a thought.