Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-11, 14:10
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lucy

I was getting ready to go and meet my mate Gav at the pub when I heard my girlfriend Lucy come in from her jog. He'd called while she was out and I'd hoped to sneak out before she got back. She'd been moaning recently that I'd been spending too much time with my friends and not enough with her. She especially wouldn't like me hanging out with Gav, she thought he was a bad influence on me because he was single and and always going off with different women. We'd been arguing about this a lot recently and I was starting to think the relationship wasn't going to work out, we just wanted different things. She was a few years older, 23 to my 19, and was after a serious relationship while I was looking for something more fun. I was still a student and spent as much time as possible in pubs and clubs while she was starting her career and only went out on the weekends. To be honest if I wasn't so attracted to her physically I'd have broken up with her ages ago.

Lucy came into the room as I finished changing and flopped down on the bed. Seeing her reminded me why we were still together. She was a tall girl, only an inch or two shorter than my own 6'1 and her lycra running shorts showed off her long legs to perfection. She was still breathing heavily from her run and each gulp of air sucked her stomach in and made her large chest strain against her sports bra. A gorgeous body with blue eyes and blonde hair is surely every man's dream and why I was willing to overlook our differences.

'Going somewhere?' she said.

'Yeah, I'm meeting Gav down the pub, might go to a club after. You fancy coming along,' I said, knowing she wouldn't. It was a week-night and she'd been getting up at seven the next day while I'd be in bed till noon before strolling along to afternoon lectures. Having a job must suck so much I thought, student life ruled.

She looked pissed.

'The pub with Gavin again? That's the third time this week, you said we'd spend more time together.'

I really didn't fancy this conversation now I thought as I checked my hair in the mirror.

'Don't nag, we will. I'll try not to be too late and we can have some fun when I get back,' I said cheekily.

I turned from the mirror and was about to get my phone off the bed when Lucy picked it up.

'Pass it here,' I said.

She shook her head and started doing something with it.

'I'm going to ring Gavin and tell him you can't make it. You're my boyfriend and your going to spend time with me for a change,' she said.

I was taken aback, surely she was joking. Lucy wasn't one to mess around but she's also not crazy and who would seriously ring up their boyfriend's mates to tell them he was grounded. Thinking how much Gav would take the piss out of me if she actually called him I decided I couldn't take any chances.

'Gimme that phone,' I said as I climbed onto the bottom of the bed and tried to grab it.

'I'm just joking,' she said laughing, but kept using it and moved it up from her waist to nearer her face so I had to stretch out over her lower body to try and reach it. She tried to block me with her legs but I got between them and my fingers were almost touching the phone when she instinctively closed her legs together to stop me. They clamped firmly around me and I found my progress halted. I tried to push forward to escape but to my surprise found they held me tightly in place.

'Look I told you I was joking,' she said and turned the phone around so I could see the screen. Sure enough she'd just been playing some dumb game, I wasn't really bothered about that right then though. I was more focused on the fact that, try as I might, I couldn't extract myself from between her legs. I couldn't move forwards at all and when I tried to reverse back it was the same story. Without really thinking about it I started using my hands to try and spread her legs apart. Feeling their warm softness, still damp with sweat from her run, kind of turned me on at first but that feeling was quickly replaced by a strange queasiness in my stomach as I found myself unable to move them. I glanced at Lucy and saw her watching me struggle with a puzzled expression on her face.

'What's the matter,' she said, 'can you really not move my legs? I'm not even trying.'

As if to prove her point she suddenly tightened her hold and it felt like my ribs were caving in as she crushed me between her thighs.

'Stop, stop.' I yelled.

She stared at me with an incredulous look on her face. 'Stop messing around,' she said. 'There's no way that can hurt and your obviously not really trying to get out.'

She squeezed me again, harder, and the pain was so intense I worried she was going to seriously injure me. I desperately pushed at her legs with all I had but beneath the silky smoothness of her skin the muscles were like iron and my feeble pawing did nothing but make her laugh and tell me stop fooling around. After a few minutes I became horribly dizzy and stopped resisting. She kept up the pressure on my limp body for about thirty seconds or so before releasing me. Without her legs holding me I collapsed on top of her and just lay there, to weak to move, my face resting on her toned stomach.

'Oh my god you really were trying weren't you?' she said in an excited tone of voice. 'You know,' she continued, 'it's not exactly impressive for a grown man to prove that he's weaker than his girlfriend like that.'

I was furious. She didn't sound at all concerned about how much she'd hurt me and actually seemed to be bragging about it!

'Fuck you!' I wheezed. 'I'm not weaker, your rugby players thighs-'

That was as far as I got before she clamped her legs back around me and the air was forced out my lungs. I thought she was going to squeeze me again but instead I felt her twist her hips and she turned onto her side with me helplessly carried along in her limbs. My face was still pressed against her stomach and I pulled my neck back to stare up at her. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips parted and her eyes had a determined look I had never seen before. She started twisting again and the feeling of queasiness I had intensified as I realised what she was about to do. I attempted to resist but she easily manouevered me onto my back and I could only watch with horror as she brought one long leg over to straddle me high up on my chest. I tried to use my arms to push her off but she locked hands with me and in my weakened state she simply overpowered me and forced them down to the duvet. Desperately I bucked and twisted but though I manged to lift her off my chest a few times it was only a moment later she would crash down again, winding me. Each time it took more effort to lift her than the last and eventually I couldn't manage it at all. I could only writhe helplessly beneath her and watch as her smile grew bigger and bigger as my struggles faded. When I finally stopped moving and lay passively beneath her she licked her lips and spoke.

'Now who's weaker?' she asked.

I opened my mouth ready to yell insults and threats but the look on her face and the total helplessness of my position made me reconsider.

'I am weaker,' I said, feeling my cheeks burn with shame while Lucy grinned down at me triumphantly.

She released my arms and I thought, briefly, she was going to get off me but to my despair she only slid herself further forward to sit in a dominant position on my neck. I found my arms pinned beneath her knees while the crotch of her lycra shorts thrust against my chin. With her now free hands she reached up and started removing the hair bobble she used for her ponytail while jogging. Doing this thrust her chest out and I could see her nipples, visible even through the fabric of the sports bra. Her excitement at having me pinned helpless beneath her was obvious.

'Rugby player thighs have I?' she said when she had finished sorting out her hair.

'I'm sorry.'

'Show me how sorry you are,' she commanded.

She brought her legs together over my face and, turning my head from side to side, I planted kisses on them. Her skin felt cooler and drier than when she'd squeezed me earlier and from the gentle rising of her chest I could her breathing was more regular than when she had first entered the room. I realised to my humiliation that our struggling which had exhausted me completely had been nothing to her, she had found dominating me physically less taxing than her daily jog. Learning this the queasiness intensified to almost a kind of nausea and I felt weaker and more helpless than I could ever remember feeling in my life.

I was still kissing her legs feeling sorry for myself when I saw her turn and pick my phone up off the bed.

'This time i really am going to call Gavin,' she said.

This was too much, even though I knew with a horrible certainty it was useless I tried once again to force myself free from this demeaning position. Embarrassingly she didn't even seem to notice my struggles, easily riding my feeble writhing as she dialed the number and held the phone to her ear.

'Please Lucy, don't, please I'll do anything you want, my mates will rip the piss out of me for ages if you tell them, please don't, please-' I said before she interrupred me.

'Then maybe you should have different friends, I'll introduce you to some of mine, I'm sure you'll like them. Far better for you to spend time with than the likes of Gavin. Anyway hush now, it's ringing.'

'No please, don't, let me up, please,' I begged before the awful shaming nature of what was happening became too much and I started to cry for the first time since I was a child.

Lucy glanced down at me crossly, as though my weeping beneath her was a minor irritation and then, like it was nothing at all, slid herself forward and sat directly on my face. My whining was instantly muffled by her crotch and all I could do was lie there beneath her, sobbing into her spandex shorts, as she told my best friend I was too busy to join him either tonight, or in the foreseeable future. When she finished the call she slowly moved herself off my face and back onto my chest.

'Now I'm going to have a shower while you'll cook me a lovely meal and then I think we should watch a film together before getting an early night. A romantic comedy I think, I'll choose of course. Anything you have to say about that?'

For a few seconds I burst with ideas about what I should say to her but I kept silent. Maybe it was the feeling of her thighs around my head and the weight of her body sat so domineeringly on my own. Or maybe it was the look on her beautiful face, a smug smirk and eyes that sparkled with confidence as she stared down at me challengingly. Whatever the reason there seems to be only thing that I should say.

'What would you like for dinner?'
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-11, 18:14
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucy

thanks for this story. I've wrestled with virtually every girl I've ever dated, and have been pleasantly surprised that a number of them were able to give me a run for my money. I'm usually able to win, but occasionally have been legitimately pinned or compelled to submit. Fortunately (in this instance) I'm a relatively small guy, so an athletic woman my size has a fighting chance, especially once she's picked up a few basic moves and holds. Of course an erotic hold often has proven to be a game changer that has left me virtually helpless even in a match with a weaker "opponent". Your description of Lucy's joy at discovering her ability to use her legs and hips to actually outwrestle and pin her boyfriend in a competitive match is spot on.
Old 10-Nov-11, 02:48
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thanks for this story. I've wrestled with virtually every girl I've ever dated, and have been pleasantly surprised that a number of them were able to give me a run for my money. I'm usually able to win, but occasionally have been legitimately pinned or compelled to submit. Fortunately (in this instance) I'm a relatively small guy, so an athletic woman my size has a fighting chance, especially once she's picked up a few basic moves and holds. Of course an erotic hold often has proven to be a game changer that has left me virtually helpless even in a match with a weaker "opponent". Your description of Lucy's joy at discovering her ability to use her legs and hips to actually outwrestle and pin her boyfriend in a competitive match is spot on.
How do you go about getting your girlfriend to wrestle with you? How do you bring it up?

Also great story OP, I love stories like these where the guy is surprised by how strong the girl is.
Old 10-Nov-11, 18:04
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

For me the secret has been that there is no secret. I certainly have never made a big deal about it, or had to summon up the courage to discuss my fascination with it. Frequently, as an adult, wrestling has been an artifact of playful, boisterous foreplay. When I was a teenager ( I'm currently in my 20's) it was often a natural byeproduct of horsing around. I've always pursued sporty girls, and have been lucky to live in a community where middle school, high school, and recreational league girls' sports have been popular, so dating athletes was no problem. These girls are competitors, and have been comfortable taking me on in a physical contest. Put one in a playful half-nelson, or a cradle pin, and usually it's been game-on! Then just build from there. Some of them had grown up occasionally scrapping with brothers, and were more than willing take things to the next level. almost all of them have been quick learners, and some intuitively have relied on lower body strength, flexibility, and good balance to give as well as they get. Even in a senusal non-competitive "match", most of them have seemed to enjoy ending up on top in a school-girl pin.

Tags
humiliation, teen girl