Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Apr-21, 05:14
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: has anyone found the secret to getting lower rates for sessions yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetishWebDev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

The secret to getting "lower rates" for sessions is to make more money.

I'm serious - "expensive" and "cheap" are relative. Depending on your expenses, there comes a point where a $300 per hour rate or a $600 per hour rate won't make much difference. I think you need to be in this place to enjoy sessions. If a session leaves you broke, it will be hard to enjoy it.

Some wrestlers reduce the rate if you do multiple hours but I think you come off as an ass if you outright ask for this. I just ask how much they want for 2 hours. Some give a small discount, some don't.
Spot on post