Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Apr-21, 12:40
Points: 3,805, Level: 26 Points: 3,805, Level: 26 Points: 3,805, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Masquerade

Chapter 1: The Kidnapping

I slowly woke up and started opening my eyes. As I begin to regain consciousness, I felt something slapping my cheek and something holding my hands down. I fully opened my eyes and I see three girls standing over me. I tried to get as many details about their appearances as I could. They were all wearing these masquerade masks. They were wearing black leggings, black corsets, black gloves, and they were barefoot. The middle one had a dark hair with blue eyes. She had a small beauty mark under her lips and slightly muscular arms. She was holding a camera filming me. On the right, there was this redhead with green eyes and light freckles showing from underneath her mask. She was slightly shorter than the other girl. On the left, there was this tall blonde with blue eyes. She was the tallest among them and had these acrobatic long legs. The girl in the middle was slapping my face with her foot to wake me up. She said: "You're finally awake". Then the girl on the left who was stepping on my left hand said: "It's about damn time. I was getting bored". The girl on the right said while stepping on my right hand: "Finally we can start playing with you".

I looked around and found myself in this empty abandoned warehouse and it was dark outside. I said: "Where am I? Who are you and what do you want with me?". The blonde looked at me and put her finger on her lips and said: "Shush, you're asking too many questions". I spotted a small beauty mark in her cheek that was peeking from under mask as she got closer. I started struggling and trying to get out. The brunette in the middle handed the camera over to the blonde on her right. She straddled my chest and started punching me in the face while the other two stepped on my hands harder with both feet. She said: "It's useless to resist. You're not getting away. We always get what we want and what we want right now is you". I pleaded: "Please stop. Please, let me go". She stopped punching me and put her hand around my throat while her other hand was ready to punch me again. The redhead said: "We just want to have fun with you. Do you promise to be a good boy and do what you're told?". I replied in fear: "I promise. I'll do anything you want. Just please don't hurt me". The brunette said: "Play nice and we won't". I replied: "I will, just tell me what you want". The blonde said: " You're our new favorite toy and we want to play with you. We want to know how much abuse you can take.". I replied: "Why? What did I do?". The redhead put her foot on my mouth and said: "Quiet, you talk too much. Now let's begin tonight's festivities".

The blonde handed the camera over to the redhead who lifted her foot from my mouth and continued filming while still stepping on my hand. The brunette let go of my throat and got off my chest. The blonde sat on the ground near me. She lifted my head, wrapped her legs around my neck holding me in place, and held my hand. The brunette now standing over me, started stomping my face as hard as she can with her foot. Then, she lifted her foot again and said: "Are you still there?". She dropped her foot on my face and kept grinding it on my face. As soon as she removed her foot, I started struggling again. The blonde responded by squeezing on my neck harder between her thighs until I gave up. She said: "I don't think so. The more you resist, the more painful we will make it for you". The redhead added: "What is it with men who never want to listen to what a woman tells them?". The brunette angrily said: "You will pay for that". She lifted her leg up in the air and quickly dropped the back of her heel on my jaws. She kept doing that several times targeting my nose, my cheeks, and even my eyes with those heel kicks until she let out her rage. The blonde said to me: "Have you had enough yet?". The redhead added: "I hope you learned your lesson". I responded: "I am sorry. Please forgive me. I won't do it again". The redhead said: "See, what that so hard?". The blonde looked at the brunette and said: "Well, do you forgive him?". The brunette replied: "I don't know. I'm not there yet. I think a few more kicks will make me feel better. Get him on his knees". The blonde let go of my neck and stood up. She took the camera from the redhead who now forced me on my knees. She stood behind me, grabbed me by my hair and wrapped one of her legs around my neck in a very flexible move. The brunette moved back a little and started hitting my face with multiple roundhouse kicks. She would slap my face with the sole of her foot and then slap it again with the top of her foot. She kept going back and forth until my cheeks were completely red and hot. It was very clear that she is a professional martial artist who knew how to land her hits. Once she had enough, she came closer to me and grabbed my chin examining both of my cheeks. She said: "You can see the marks of my toes on his cheeks". The blonde brought the camera closer to my face to show those marks in the video. The redhead looked down to see them and said: "I think that makes his face look better". The brunette said: "I'm done with him for now. Who wants to go next?". The blonde replied: "That would be me. Get him back on the ground". The redhead let go of my neck and moved out of the way while the brunette delivered a final front kick to my face knocking me on the ground. The redhead sarcastically said: "Did you really have to be so rough?". The brunette replied: "Well, you know I like it rough".

The blonde handed the camera over to the brunette and grabbed a wooden chair. She said: "He hasn't seen rough yet". The redhead lied on her belly next to me and locked my head between her thighs. The blonde put the chair above my legs and stood on it. Then, she jumped and landed on my chest with her full body weight. I screamed in pain and tried to get out but the redhead squeezed on my neck with all of her strength forcing me back down. The brunette who was filming put her foot on my mouth to keep me from screaming. The blonde stood on top of the chair again. She jumped for a second time but this time she landed on my chest with her knees making it even more painful. I tried to scream but the brunette who was forcing my mouth closed with her foot made sure I stay quiet and not attract any attention. The blonde got on top of the chair a third time and jumped on my chest. Right after she landed, she quickly stomped my chest multiple times. It felt like being stabbed over and over again. She got off me, moved back, and said: "Here comes the best part". The brunette took her foot off my mouth and said: "Oh, this is going to be great". The redhead said to me: "I would start praying if I were you". I said: "Please no". The blonde lifted her arms in the air, put one foot forward and one foot backward. She started running towards me, stepped on the chair launching herself in the air doing a flip, and landed with both feet right on my face. She stuck the landing perfectly and avoided hitting her friend who was still holding my neck between her legs to keep me from running away. After landing on my face, she kept her balance and never fell. It was clear that she was probably a highly skilled gymnast. She started stomping my face as if she was doing a military march. She lifted one leg in the air bringing her foot next to her face stretching it. She put that leg back down and leaned forward moving her other leg back and stretching her arms on both sides of her body to balance herself. Then, she positioned one foot directly on top of my nose and put one foot on top of the other putting all of her weight on my nose. She put both feet back on my face and squatted. She then launched herself in the air and landed on my nose again with only one foot nearly smashing it. She finally got off my face which was now almost flattened beneath her body weight. She said in a cold manner: "I'm done with him".

The brunette looked at the redhead and said: "You're up next". The redhead said in a joyful way as she let go of my head: "Finally, I get to have my way with him". The blonde stretched my arms and stepped on my hands with her full weight to keep me in place. The brunette who was still filming came over and put her foot on my throat holding me in place. The redhead sat on my belly and put both of her feet on my face. She carefully positioned her toes on top of my eyes. She put her hands on my legs and quickly lifted her body up. Her hands were pressing down my legs, her body was in the air, while her toes were digging in my eye sockets pushing against my eyes. I was struggling in pain but the brunette crushed my throat harder with her foot choking me and preventing me from screaming. I tried to free my arms but the blonde quickly stomped on my hands that were still being crushed under her feet. After about a minute of holding herself in that position, the redhead finally sat back down on my belly and lifted her feet from my eyes. She straddled my chest, looked at me, and said: "Poor baby, your eyes are so red". The blonde said: "Now they are matching his face". The brunette looked at them and said: "I don't think they're red enough. Give it another shot". The redhead sat back on my belly, put her hands on my legs again, and this time rested her heels on my sockets. She then lifted herself up again with her bare heels digging into my eyes. The brunette stepped on my throat harder to keep me from screaming as her friend held that position for about another minute. The redhead lifted on leg up in the air and breathed heavily. She put that leg back down on my face and lifted the second one and breathed heavily again. She was very flexible and it was evident that she practiced a lot of yoga. She put both feet back on my face and sat down on my chest. She bent her legs in yoga pose and breathed for a little bit. She stood on my chest and said: "Open your mouth". I tried to resist at first. The brunette said: "Don't worry, I know how to make him open his mouth". She stepped on my throat again forcing me to open my mouth to gasp for air. As soon as I did that, the redhead shoved her foot in my mouth and pushed it deep in my throat. The redhead grabbed my nose between her fingers and squeezed on it blocking the air. I tried to hold my breath as much as possible until my face turned purple. That's when she let go of my nose and took her foot out of my mouth. As I was trying to gasp for air during that break, she put her heel in my mouth and started pushing against the boundaries of my mouth. She grabbed my nose again and forced me to hold my breath as much as possible for about a minute until she let go. She said: "I think I am done abusing him for now".

The blonde said: "It's time to get ready for the next part". I said: "What more are you going to do to me?". The brunette sarcastically responded: "Nothing you would object to". All three of them got off me and went to grab some wooden chairs from the back of the room. I tried to use this chance to escape but my body was aching from the beating that I just took. I couldn't get up and leave. They came to me and placed those chairs around me. The brunette put the chair above my chest, the blonde put the chair to my left, and the redhead put the chair to my right. After they sat down, the brunette said: "We've been walking barefoot all over this place and as you can see, our feet are completely filthy". The blonde added: "It would be rude of you to let us go home with our feet dirty like that. Wouldn't it?". The redhead nodded in agreement and said: "A true gentleman would never let a lady walk home with dirty feet". The blonde said: "It's so nice of you to offer to lick our feet clean". The brunette said: "But first, we need to check your tongue and make sure it is wet. Stick it out". I stuck out my tongue as she ordered. The redhead said: "Your tongue looks dry to me. How can we fix that? There is now water around here". The blonde replied: "I think I have an idea". She swirled her tongue in her mouth gathering spit and she leaned forward and spat in my mouth. The other two girls did the same thing and they took turns spitting in my mouth. The brunette said: "That solves our dry tongue problem. Let's get to cleaning. Shall we?". She starts wiping her sole on my tongue. As she is doing that, I felt some rough skin on her heels and the balls of her foot. Since she is likely a martial artist, those callouses are probably caused by her frequently using her feet for kicking. I also noticed that her toenails were painted black. She checked her foot to see if it is clean. Once she was satisfied, she switched feet but first she noticed that my tongue was black. So she spat in my mouth again to clean it up. She put her second foot on my tongue and starting moving it up and down again until it was clean. Once both of her feet were clean, the blonde said: "It's my turn now, but first we need to clean your tongue again. It keeps getting dirty so quickly". She spat in my mouth and put one of her feet on my tongue. She started swiping her foot left and right while admiring the view. She showed her foot to her friends who gave their approval of the cleaning job. Then, she spat in my mouth again and switched feet to repeat the cycle. With the dirt removed from her soles, I started noticing some of the details on her feet. Her toenails were painted blue and she had some rough spots and callouses on the ball of her foot and under her toes. They were probably caused by her standing on her toes a lot since she is likely a gymnast. Once I was done cleaning her soles, the redhead brought her feet closer to my face and wiggled her toes. She said: "Time to clean my soles but first, I must clean that nasty tongue of yours". She spat in mouth and put her foot on my tongue. She didn't want to keep moving her foot so she ordered me to move my tongue left and right and lick the dirt for her. Once that foot was done, she spat in my mouth again put the other one on my tongue for me to clean. I didn't notice a lot of callouses on her feet but I did notice a few blisters on her toes which were painted in bright red. Those were probably caused by some of the yoga poses she frequently does.

With her second foot clean, she said: "It would be rude of us to leave him here with a dirty tongue. Am I right ladies?". They all took turns spitting in my mouth to clean it and then ordered me to swallow it. The brunette said: "Before we go, I think you need to kiss our feet to show your appreciation of us". The blonde added: "We've been so kind to you all night. I think it's the least you can do". Each one of them put each one of their feet on my lips and I kissed their soles. The redhead said: "We still haven't heard a single thank you after all what we did". I begrudgingly said: "Thank you for the way you treated me". The brunette said: "Now that's more like it". The blonde said: "What an obedient and well-mannered boy. I think you have learned how to be a real gentleman tonight". They got up to leave and the blonde said: "You know. I really need to pee but I can't see any bathroom around here". The brunette looked at me and said: "Me too. How nice of you to offer your mouth for us to relieve ourselves". The redhead added: "I've been holding it all night. I am so thankful that you offered to drink our pee to the last drop". I begrudgingly replied: "Yes ma'am, would you mind using my mouth to relieve yourselves? It would be an honor for me to drink it". The redhead put her foot on my eyes to cover them and said: "We don't want you looking at our pussies while we pee". The blonde pulled down her pants and squatted on top of my face. She started pissing in my mouth and said: "This feels great after a long day". I tried to drink of it as much as I can as she was letting it out quickly. She got up and pulled her pants back up. The redhead took her foot off my eyes and stood over me. The brunette covered my eyes with her foot and the redhead pulled down her pants and sat on my face. She positioned her pussy above my mouth and started peeing in it. She saw the piss build up in my mouth so she stopped midway and said: "You have my permission to swallow it". I swallowed it and she continued peeing in my mouth. Once she was done, she got up and pulled her pants up as I swallowed what was left of her piss. The brunette handed the camera over to the redhead and got in position for her turn. The blonde stepped on my eyes to cover them. The brunette pulled her pants down and sat on my face. She let out a long steam of piss and I tried to drink as fast as I could to not anger her. She stopped and said, are you trying to peak from under my friend's foot. She slapped my face several times. I replied: "I swear I didn't". The redhead said: "You’re such a liar". The blonde lifted her foot from my eyes and said: "Why don't piss in his eyes as punishment?". She got down and held my eyes wide open. The brunette squatted over my eyes and continued peeing. My eyes were burning from the acidic piss. After she was done, she spat in my eyes, stood up, and pulled her pants up. The others spat in my eyes as well. They stopped the recoding and blonde said: "It would be very foolish if you tell anyone what happened here. Know your place worm. You're lower than the dirt beneath our feet". The redhead said: "If you do, we will make sure this video goes online for everyone to see your humiliation". The brunette then put me in chokehold and said: "Time to go to sleep. We'll be seeing you again very soon". She kept squeezing my head until I finally passed out.

Chapter 2: Reconnaissance

I woke up several hours later to find myself in the same place. It was daytime outside and those three girls have already left. They seemed to have cleaned up the place to wipe out the evidence. My body was aching in multiple places. My face was sore from the beating. My eyes were still burning from their piss and spit. My chest, nose, and hands were nearly flattened. The taste of dirt was still in my mouth which was reeking of the smell of piss. I slowly got up and miraculously made my way back to my apartment. I took a shower to clean myself up and laid in my bed to rest. I tried to remember what happened yesterday and how I ended up there. The last thing I remember was going to a college party in this sorority house as a college freshman who doesn’t know anybody. All the girls were wearing masquerade masks just like the three who attacked me. Apparently, it was the theme of the party. I remember seeing these two girls talking to each other and looking at me. Then, one of them came to me to welcome me and offered me this flower necklace that she put around my neck. As I was walking around this house during the party, I noticed that the girls started looking at me differently. They were all smirking and being flirty and even acted somewhat horny. One girl came to me and offered me a drink. As I began drinking it, she took my hand and asked me to follow her to a private room. That was the last thing that I remembered before waking up in that warehouse. Apparently, I was drugged with that drink and it seemed that the flower necklace was a way to mark me for something that they were planning. That's how they knew who to give the special drink to. I spent the rest of the day in bed to recover from my injuries as I vowed to have my revenge.

The next day, I woke up feeling a little bit better. My body was still hurting but I was able to move around for a little bit. I started working on my payback plan, but first I needed to identify those three girls. I started looking at the public social media pages for that sorority and looked through many of their pictures trying to identify them. I came up with a short list of suspects for each girl. Then, I looked at the social media pages and pictures for the martial arts club, the gymnastics club, and the yoga club for my college. I cross-referenced the list of suspects with the pictures I found from those clubs and I found my prime suspects. I narrowed it down to three female college seniors that match the description of my attackers. However, in order to be sure, I needed to get a closer look. I had to see them in person to identify some of their body features that I remembered. I also needed to hear their voices. Once I identify them, I will try to find a way to record them either discussing what they did to me or confessing to it.

A day later, I headed for the martial arts club and I started looking around. After a while, I found my suspect. She was in the corner practicing her punches and kicks on the punching bag. She matched the description of the brunette who attacked me. She had about the same height and build, the slightly muscular arms, the dark hair, the blue eyes, and even the beauty mark under her lip. She was wearing black leggings, a black tank top, fingerless gloves, and she was barefoot. She suddenly looked my way and said: "Are you just going to stand there and watch me or do you want to join me?". The voice was a perfect match. I replied: "I'm sorry. I was just watching your moves. You're very skilled". She came over to me, shook my hand, and said: "Thanks. I'm Leyla by the way". I replied: "Nice to meet you, I'm Omar". She said: "How about a friendly spar?". This was my chance to have my revenge earlier than I expected. I replied: "Sure, let me get some gloves". I grabbed some boxing gloves and stepped in the ring with her. Feeling angry about what happened to me, I immediately went on the attack. Since my hands were still hurting from the abuse that she and her friends did to me, my punches didn't have any real speed and power. Being the expert fighter that she is, she managed to easily anticipate and block them. As I was still trying to hit her, she suddenly grabbed my head and started hitting my face with her knees multiple times and my back with her elbows. I somehow managed to pull myself out of there and as I was retreating, I put my hands down for a second and she pounced with a roundhouse kick to my face. I felt dizzy and she delivered a second roundhouse kick to the other side of my face. The impact caused me to fall to the ground. She immediately straddled my chest. She put my hands under her knees and my face was left defenseless. I had no way to tap out. She unloaded on my face with her punches and then she choked me with both of her hands. She kept looking into my eyes as I was struggling to breathe. I noticed her smirking at me and it seemed like she knew who I was and she was going to punish me and possibly kill me. She finally let go as my face was about to turn purple. She got up and stood there looking at me. I tried to get back up but she put her foot on my face and pushed me down to the ground. She raised her hands in victory while stepping on the side of my face and crushing my cheek. She said: "It seems that I won". I said: "Yes you did. Can you please lift your foot so I can stand up?". She replied: "Not yet. Since I am the winner and clearly stronger than you, you need to kiss my feet and beg for mercy". I turned my face and kissed her sole on multiple locations. I noticed the callouses under her heel and the ball of her foot in addition to the black toenail painting that I remembered from before. She lifted her foot and said: "Now kiss the other foot".

After doing what she said, she offered me her hand to help me up. I grabbed her hand and she quickly took hold of my arm and dropped to the ground while wrapping her legs around my arm and squeezing on it. She said: "You should learn to never trust your opponent". I tried to struggle but I eventually tapped out. She refused to let go even though I kept tapping out. My arm was about to break when I said: "Please, I submit to you". That's when she finally let go and said: "Now that's what I like to hear". She lightly slapped my face with her foot and said taunting me: "You gave up too quickly. I want to have more fun". She grabbed my head with both of her feet and brought it closer to her putting it between her legs. She locked her legs and trapped my head there. She kept squeezing her legs tighter while pushing my head in her crotch. I felt a little bit embarrassed as my face was touching her pussy. She grabbed me by the hair and was slowly moving my head to rub my nose against her clitoris. She was getting a little bit turned on as I noticed that she was biting her lip and letting out some moans. I felt conflicted as I hated her for what she and her friends did to me and I wanted to get out but it seemed like she was receiving some sexual pleasure I didn't want to interrupt her. Eventually, she let go and stood up. She walked on me as we she was leaving the ring. She turned around and said: "Let's hang out more often". I replied: "Sure, I would love to". She went back to practice and as I was heading out, I passed by the lockers and planted a small listening device in her bag.

After that, I went to the gymnastics club and started looking around. There weren't many people there but I did see my suspect practicing her routine by herself. She was wearing blue leggings that wrap around a small part of her soles and a white tank top. She had the same blonde hair, the same long legs, and the same height as the blonde who trampled me the other day. I took a seat at a distance and watched her movements. At one point, she ran and jumped in the air while doing a flip. It was the same move that she did when she stomped my face. She turned around and noticed me. She said: "Can I help you?". Her voice matched that of my attacker. I politely replied: "My apologies. I was just admiring your performance". She said: "Thank you. Why don't you come here and help me with some of the moves in my routine? I could use a partner". I replied: "As you wish". I came closer and I noticed her blue eyes and the beauty mark on her cheek matching the description of one of my attackers. I said: "That last move was quite impressive". She replied: "Thanks, I've been practicing it for a while. I'm Aliyah by the way". I said: "I'm Omar. Pleasure to meet you". She asked me to stand facing her. She raised her leg and rested her foot on my shoulder to stretch it. She said: "Do you mind massaging my leg?". I started rubbing her long leg and thigh as she moaned in pleasure. She cracked her toes and twirled her ankle that were next to my face as I was massaging her leg. Then, she put that leg down and lifted the other leg up resting her other foot on my other shoulder as I massaged that leg too. She put her leg down and wrapped her arms around my neck. She then jumped wrapping her legs around my waist. She locked her legs firmly squeezing on my waist and grabbed my hands while leaning back. She was using my body for support as she leaned back stretching her arms. As I found myself in this intimate position with her, I began to blush and I turned my face away from her. She noticed that and she began moving her hips up and down my waist to intentionally tease me while also squeezing her legs harder around me. She kept rubbing her pussy on my body stimulating herself and slightly moaning. She watched me feel uncomfortable. She let go of one of my arms and leaned back further and squeezed my waist harder.

After nearly crushing my torso, she let go and got down. She said: "Can you lie down on your back? I need to practice how to balance myself". I got on the ground as she said and she quickly climbed on top of my chest. She said: "I hope I'm not too heavy. Am I?". I said: "No, not at all". She put one foot on my face and put the other one on top of the first one. I noticed the callouses underneath her toes and at the ball of her foot that I saw the other day in addition to the same blue paint on her toenails confirming her identity. She held that position for a few minutes and then switched feet. Then out of nowhere, she jumped in the air spinning twice and landed back on my face smashing it while still maintaining her balance. With only one of her feet covering my eye, I saw her look down at me smiling and smirking. It seemed that she knew who I was and what happened between us the other day. She put both feet on my face and stood up on the tips of her toes above my forehead. As I opened my eyes and saw her heels above my face, she quickly dropped them on my face and squatted down spreading her legs in the process and putting both her hands on my forehead similar to a cat that is about to pounce. She jumped in the air and landed on my face again. She got off and stood over me with her legs on both sides of my head. She looked down and gave me her hand to help me up. She said: "Thanks a lot. That was very helpful for my training. Let's hang out more often". I said: "That would be great". She went back to practice while I snuck into the lockers to plant another listening device in her bag.

Only one of them was left so I headed to the yoga club to look for the final suspect. I walked in the club and I found an ongoing yoga class full of beautiful young girls. My suspect was there front and center leading the class. I sat in the back watching. She was wearing red tight yoga pants and a white tank top. She had the same red hair, green eyes, and even the light freckles as the redhead that attacked me. As I listened to her instructing the other girls, I recognized her voice as it matched that of my suspect. When the class was finished, all the other girls got up and left and she stayed there doing more exercises. She said without looking at me: "You know it's rude to stare. Right?". I replied: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help but notice and admire how flexible you are". She turned around and said: "Why don't you come here and let me show you some moves up close and personal. I'm Maya by the way". I replied: "My name is Omar. Pleasure to meet you". As I approached her, she instructed me to lie down on my back. She repositioned my hands and feet and ordered me to pull my body up. She noticed me struggling to keep that position so she mounted my belly dangling her legs on both sides putting more weight on me. She said: "You must hold this position until I tell you not to. I'm trying to teach you how to concentrate". She lifted both of her legs up and crossed them on top of each other and on top of me. She began heavily breathing while I was still struggling to hold that position. She moved her feet and positioned them on my face. She covered my mouth with her soles and squeezed my nose between the balls of her feet. She wanted me to hold my breath as much as possible. With her toes just below my eyes, I noticed the same blisters that I saw before and the same red paint on her toenails further confirming her identity. She let me breathe for a while and then she put her soles on my face completely covering my it and not allowing me to breathe. She stayed like that longer than before until she finally lifted her feet so I can breathe. She asked me to breathe in as much as possible and close my mouth. She grabbed my nose with her toes and squeezed on it. She placed the toes of her other foot on my mouth covering it. She held that for more than a minute until my face turned purple. She refused to let go and I started struggling until I fell down. She fell down on top of me.

I was expecting her to be mad at me. But instead, she straddled my belly and leaned forward until her face was on top of mine. She gently slapped my face and said in flirtatious and seductive manner: "Well that was disappointing. Perhaps that pose was too advanced for you. Let's try a different position". It felt like she discovered who I was and she was taunting me and tormenting me. She ordered me to lie on my belly and get on all four. As I did that, she stood in front of me and put my head between her thighs. She leaned forward with her belly touching my back and her legs in the air still squeezing on my neck. She was doing some breathing exercises while I could barely breathe in that position. She let go and hopped on my back straddling it. She turned her back around and grabbed my head by the hair and pulled it towards her. She bent her legs backwards using her feet to cover my mouth and nose while still riding my back. She smothered me with her feet for another minute and then she got off and turned around. She sat on my back again riding me like a horse. She pulled my hair again and smothered my face with her feet. She was crushing my nose between the balls of her feet restricting the air flow for another minute. She let go and moved her legs back keeping them from touching the ground. All of a sudden, she started slowly grinding her crotch on my back. With my head pulled back, I was looking at her above me while she was enjoying it. She closed her eyes and was licking her lips and letting out some gentle moans. It felt weird as it looked like she was having sex with me in the doggy-style but with the roles reversed as she was riding me and pulling my hair. Once she had enough, she put both of her feet on the back of my head and pushed it down making me bow down. She stood up on the back of my head and got off me. She said: "Well that was fun. Let's do it again sometime". I said: "Indeed. I enjoyed hanging out with you". She went back to her exercises while I walked away towards the lockers planting the final listening device in her bag. Then I went home.

Last edited by Red Baron; 17-Apr-21 at 00:30.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Baron For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-21, 18:20
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Masquerade

Chapter 2: Reconnaissance

I woke up several hours later to find myself in the same place. It was daytime outside and those three girls have already left. They seemed to have cleaned up the place to wipe out the evidence. My body was aching in multiple places. My face was sore from the beating. My eyes were still burning from their piss and spit. My chest, nose, and hands were nearly flattened. The taste of dirt was still in my mouth which was reeking of the smell of piss. I slowly got up and miraculously made my way back to my apartment. I took a shower to clean myself up and laid in my bed to rest. I tried to remember what happened yesterday and how I ended up there. The last thing I remember was going to a college party in this sorority house as a college freshman who doesn’t know anybody. All the girls were wearing masquerade masks just like the three who attacked me. Apparently, it was the theme of the party. I remember seeing these two girls talking to each other and looking at me. Then, one of them came to me to welcome me and offered me this flower necklace that she put around my neck. As I was walking around this house during the party, I noticed that the girls started looking at me differently. They were all smirking and being flirty and even acted somewhat horny. One girl came to me and offered me a drink. As I began drinking it, she took my hand and asked me to follow her to a private room. That was the last thing that I remembered before waking up in that warehouse. Apparently, I was drugged with that drink and it seemed that the flower necklace was a way to mark me for something that they were planning. That's how they knew who to give the special drink to. I spent the rest of the day in bed to recover from my injuries as I vowed to have my revenge.

The next day, I woke up feeling a little bit better. My body was still hurting but I was able to move around for a little bit. I started working on my payback plan, but first I needed to identify those three girls. I started looking at the public social media pages for that sorority and looked through many of their pictures trying to identify them. I came up with a short list of suspects for each girl. Then, I looked at the social media pages and pictures for the martial arts club, the gymnastics club, and the yoga club for my college. I cross-referenced the list of suspects with the pictures I found from those clubs and I found my prime suspects. I narrowed it down to three female college seniors that match the description of my attackers. However, in order to be sure, I needed to get a closer look. I had to see them in person to identify some of their body features that I remembered. I also needed to hear their voices. Once I identify them, I will try to find a way to record them either discussing what they did to me or confessing to it.

A day later, I headed for the martial arts club and I started looking around. After a while, I found my suspect. She was in the corner practicing her punches and kicks on the punching bag. She matched the description of the brunette who attacked me. She had about the same height and build, the slightly muscular arms, the dark hair, the blue eyes, and even the beauty mark under her lip. She was wearing black leggings, a black tank top, fingerless gloves, and she was barefoot. She suddenly looked my way and said: "Are you just going to stand there and watch me or do you want to join me?". The voice was a perfect match. I replied: "I'm sorry. I was just watching your moves. You're very skilled". She came over to me, shook my hand, and said: "Thanks. I'm Leyla by the way". I replied: "Nice to meet you, I'm Omar". She said: "How about a friendly spar?". This was my chance to have my revenge earlier than I expected. I replied: "Sure, let me get some gloves". I grabbed some boxing gloves and stepped in the ring with her. Feeling angry about what happened to me, I immediately went on the attack. Since my hands were still hurting from the abuse that she and her friends did to me, my punches didn't have any real speed and power. Being the expert fighter that she is, she managed to easily anticipate and block them. As I was still trying to hit her, she suddenly grabbed my head and started hitting my face with her knees multiple times and my back with her elbows. I somehow managed to pull myself out of there and as I was retreating, I put my hands down for a second and she pounced with a roundhouse kick to my face. I felt dizzy and she delivered a second roundhouse kick to the other side of my face. The impact caused me to fall to the ground. She immediately straddled my chest. She put my hands under her knees and my face was left defenseless. I had no way to tap out. She unloaded on my face with her punches and then she choked me with both of her hands. She kept looking into my eyes as I was struggling to breathe. I noticed her smirking at me and it seemed like she knew who I was and she was going to punish me and possibly kill me. She finally let go as my face was about to turn purple. She got up and stood there looking at me. I tried to get back up but she put her foot on my face and pushed me down to the ground. She raised her hands in victory while stepping on the side of my face and crushing my cheek. She said: "It seems that I won". I said: "Yes you did. Can you please lift your foot so I can stand up?". She replied: "Not yet. Since I am the winner and clearly stronger than you, you need to kiss my feet and beg for mercy". I turned my face and kissed her sole on multiple locations. I noticed the callouses under her heel and the ball of her foot in addition to the black toenail painting that I remembered from before. She lifted her foot and said: "Now kiss the other foot".

After doing what she said, she offered me her hand to help me up. I grabbed her hand and she quickly took hold of my arm and dropped to the ground while wrapping her legs around my arm and squeezing on it. She said: "You should learn to never trust your opponent". I tried to struggle but I eventually tapped out. She refused to let go even though I kept tapping out. My arm was about to break when I said: "Please, I submit to you". That's when she finally let go and said: "Now that's what I like to hear". She lightly slapped my face with her foot and said taunting me: "You gave up too quickly. I want to have more fun". She grabbed my head with both of her feet and brought it closer to her putting it between her legs. She locked her legs and trapped my head there. She kept squeezing her legs tighter while pushing my head in her crotch. I felt a little bit embarrassed as my face was touching her pussy. She grabbed me by the hair and was slowly moving my head to rub my nose against her clitoris. She was getting a little bit turned on as I noticed that she was biting her lip and letting out some moans. I felt conflicted as I hated her for what she and her friends did to me and I wanted to get out but it seemed like she was receiving some sexual pleasure I didn't want to interrupt her. Eventually, she let go and stood up. She walked on me as we she was leaving the ring. She turned around and said: "Let's hang out more often". I replied: "Sure, I would love to". She went back to practice and as I was heading out, I passed by the lockers and planted a small listening device in her bag.

After that, I went to the gymnastics club and started looking around. There weren't many people there but I did see my suspect practicing her routine by herself. She was wearing blue leggings that wrap around a small part of her soles and a white tank top. She had the same blonde hair, the same long legs, and the same height as the blonde who trampled me the other day. I took a seat at a distance and watched her movements. At one point, she ran and jumped in the air while doing a flip. It was the same move that she did when she stomped my face. She turned around and noticed me. She said: "Can I help you?". Her voice matched that of my attacker. I politely replied: "My apologies. I was just admiring your performance". She said: "Thank you. Why don't you come here and help me with some of the moves in my routine? I could use a partner". I replied: "As you wish". I came closer and I noticed her blue eyes and the beauty mark on her cheek matching the description of one of my attackers. I said: "That last move was quite impressive". She replied: "Thanks, I've been practicing it for a while. I'm Aliyah by the way". I said: "I'm Omar. Pleasure to meet you". She asked me to stand facing her. She raised her leg and rested her foot on my shoulder to stretch it. She said: "Do you mind massaging my leg?". I started rubbing her long leg and thigh as she moaned in pleasure. She cracked her toes and twirled her ankle that were next to my face as I was massaging her leg. Then, she put that leg down and lifted the other leg up resting her other foot on my other shoulder as I massaged that leg too. She put her leg down and wrapped her arms around my neck. She then jumped wrapping her legs around my waist. She locked her legs firmly squeezing on my waist and grabbed my hands while leaning back. She was using my body for support as she leaned back stretching her arms. As I found myself in this intimate position with her, I began to blush and I turned my face away from her. She noticed that and she began moving her hips up and down my waist to intentionally tease me while also squeezing her legs harder around me. She kept rubbing her pussy on my body stimulating herself and slightly moaning. She watched me feel uncomfortable. She let go of one of my arms and leaned back further and squeezed my waist harder.

After nearly crushing my torso, she let go and got down. She said: "Can you lie down on your back? I need to practice how to balance myself". I got on the ground as she said and she quickly climbed on top of my chest. She said: "I hope I'm not too heavy. Am I?". I said: "No, not at all". She put one foot on my face and put the other one on top of the first one. I noticed the callouses underneath her toes and at the ball of her foot that I saw the other day in addition to the same blue paint on her toenails confirming her identity. She held that position for a few minutes and then switched feet. Then out of nowhere, she jumped in the air spinning twice and landed back on my face smashing it while still maintaining her balance. With only one of her feet covering my eye, I saw her look down at me smiling and smirking. It seemed that she knew who I was and what happened between us the other day. She put both feet on my face and stood up on the tips of her toes above my forehead. As I opened my eyes and saw her heels above my face, she quickly dropped them on my face and squatted down spreading her legs in the process and putting both her hands on my forehead similar to a cat that is about to pounce. She jumped in the air and landed on my face again. She got off and stood over me with her legs on both sides of my head. She looked down and gave me her hand to help me up. She said: "Thanks a lot. That was very helpful for my training. Let's hang out more often". I said: "That would be great". She went back to practice while I snuck into the lockers to plant another listening device in her bag.

Only one of them was left so I headed to the yoga club to look for the final suspect. I walked in the club and I found an ongoing yoga class full of beautiful young girls. My suspect was there front and center leading the class. I sat in the back watching. She was wearing red tight yoga pants and a white tank top. She had the same red hair, green eyes, and even the light freckles as the redhead that attacked me. As I listened to her instructing the other girls, I recognized her voice as it matched that of my suspect. When the class was finished, all the other girls got up and left and she stayed there doing more exercises. She said without looking at me: "You know it's rude to stare. Right?". I replied: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I just couldn't help but notice and admire how flexible you are". She turned around and said: "Why don't you come here and let me show you some moves up close and personal. I'm Maya by the way". I replied: "My name is Omar. Pleasure to meet you". As I approached her, she instructed me to lie down on my back. She repositioned my hands and feet and ordered me to pull my body up. She noticed me struggling to keep that position so she mounted my belly dangling her legs on both sides putting more weight on me. She said: "You must hold this position until I tell you not to. I'm trying to teach you how to concentrate". She lifted both of her legs up and crossed them on top of each other and on top of me. She began heavily breathing while I was still struggling to hold that position. She moved her feet and positioned them on my face. She covered my mouth with her soles and squeezed my nose between the balls of her feet. She wanted me to hold my breath as much as possible. With her toes just below my eyes, I noticed the same blisters that I saw before and the same red paint on her toenails further confirming her identity. She let me breathe for a while and then she put her soles on my face completely covering my it and not allowing me to breathe. She stayed like that longer than before until she finally lifted her feet so I can breathe. She asked me to breathe in as much as possible and close my mouth. She grabbed my nose with her toes and squeezed on it. She placed the toes of her other foot on my mouth covering it. She held that for more than a minute until my face turned purple. She refused to let go and I started struggling until I fell down. She fell down on top of me.

I was expecting her to be mad at me. But instead, she straddled my belly and leaned forward until her face was on top of mine. She gently slapped my face and said in flirtatious and seductive manner: "Well that was disappointing. Perhaps that pose was too advanced for you. Let's try a different position". It felt like she discovered who I was and she was taunting me and tormenting me. She ordered me to lie on my belly and get on all four. As I did that, she stood in front of me and put my head between her thighs. She leaned forward with her belly touching my back and her legs in the air still squeezing on my neck. She was doing some breathing exercises while I could barely breathe in that position. She let go and hopped on my back straddling it. She turned her back around and grabbed my head by the hair and pulled it towards her. She bent her legs backwards using her feet to cover my mouth and nose while still riding my back. She smothered me with her feet for another minute and then she got off and turned around. She sat on my back again riding me like a horse. She pulled my hair again and smothered my face with her feet. She was crushing my nose between the balls of her feet restricting the air flow for another minute. She let go and moved her legs back keeping them from touching the ground. All of a sudden, she started slowly grinding her crotch on my back. With my head pulled back, I was looking at her above me while she was enjoying it. She closed her eyes and was licking her lips and letting out some gentle moans. It felt weird as it looked like she was having sex with me in the doggy-style but with the roles reversed as she was riding me and pulling my hair. Once she had enough, she put both of her feet on the back of my head and pushed it down making me bow down. She stood up on the back of my head and got off me. She said: "Well that was fun. Let's do it again sometime". I said: "Indeed. I enjoyed hanging out with you". She went back to her exercises while I walked away towards the lockers planting the final listening device in her bag. Then I went home.

To be continued ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Red Baron For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-21, 17:04
Last Achievements

Chapter 3: Home Invasion

The next day, I was sitting in my apartment and I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open the door and I was shocked to see Leyla standing there. I said: "Hi Leyla, how are you doing? How did you know where I live?". She got in without asking for permission and replied: "I have my ways". I turned around to close the door but I see Aliyah walking in. I said in complete surprise: "Hi Aliyah. How did you know I live here?". She replied: "I have friends in high places". Then I hear Maya saying as she came in immediately after: "Don't you know. Never ask a girl about her secrets". I said: "Hi Maya, I didn't expect to see you today". I closed the door as the girls got acquainted trying to make me believe that they met each other for the first time. I offered them to go to my room. We went there and they started exploring the place pretending to be curious. In reality, they were trying to gather information about me. I went to the kitchen and prepared them some drinks. I went back to my room and offered them the drinks. They put them on the side and didn't drink them. They probably thought that I might drug them.

Aliyah was exploring the books on my desk and she knocked down a framed picture of my family that I had on the desk. The picture fell next to her feet and she stepped on it with her high heel mules breaking the glass. She said: "I'm sorry I didn't see it. Can you pick that up?". I got down to pick up the picture and the broken pieces of glass and she stepped on my hand crushing it with the heel of her shoe. She said: "Oops, I didn't see your hand there". I nervously said: "It's Ok". That was essentially a threat to me. It meant that they would hurt my family if I didn't do what they wanted. She sat on my desk chair and crossed her legs. She said: "You know what? I think the problem is that these mules are so sweaty. They are making my feet slip". Leyla nodded in agreement: "I know right. I can barely walk straight in these flip flops during this hot weather without slipping". Maya added: "Yeah. These sandals do the same to me all the time". As I put the picture back on the desk and finished picking up the broken pieces of glass, she said: "Do you mind wiping the insides of my mules from the sweat?". I replied: "Sure let me get a wet towel". She said: "I'm afraid the water will ruin them. I think they just need some saliva". She slipped her feet out of those mules. She put her foot on top of my head and pushed me down making me bow before her. She said: "Can you please lick them clean?". I said: "Sure, as you wish. You're my guest". She said in approval: "Now that's what I like to hear". I put my tongue out and started licking the insides of her mules. She put one foot on top of my head to make sure I stay down there to lick while she rested her other foot on my back. Meanwhile, Maya sat on my bed and put the drink that I offered next to her. She took the pillow from my bed and dropped it on the floor and put it under the soles of her high heel sandals. She said: "I think I'm not feeling very well. There is a strange taste in my mouth". She took the glass of drink next to her and spat in it. She said: "I feel much better now". Leyla sat on the sofa and crossed her legs in the figure four position. She kept moving her foot making her flip flops slap her heel over and over again making a loud sound.

While I was still licking the insides of Aliyah's mules, she grabbed my family's picture from the desk and started looking at it. She said: "That's a nice family you have". Leyla said: "Let me see". Leyla took the photo from Aliyah and started looking at. As she was contemplating the picture, she looked at her toes and said: "Hmmm. I see some dirt under my toenails". She used the edges of my family's photo to remove the dirt from under her toenails. That was another subtle threat that they will humiliate my family if I don't cooperate. After I finished cleaning Aliyah's mules, Leyla said: "Can you clean my flip flops too?". I replied: "As you wish". She said: "What a good boy. You always know what to say. Every girl deserves to have a guy like you". I crawled to her as she slipped off her flip flops. She put her foot on top my head and crossed her legs. She pushed me down to lick her sweaty flip flops that seemed to be very old and extremely worn. Maya looked at her and said: "Can I see that picture?". Leyla handed her the picture. Maya looked at the picture and said: "It's a lovely family indeed". She put the picture on the ground next to her feet. They wanted me to know that they have seen what my family looked like and that it would be better for to cooperate and what they say.

Leyla kept looking down inspecting my work. After I finished licking one of her flip flops clean, I was about to clean the other but she took it and showed it to me. She said: "You see this dark spot right here? This one needs a lot of saliva to remove it". She put the flip flop close to her mouth, built up some saliva, and she spat on it. She said: "There you go. That will help you clean it". She put the flip flop back on the ground and her foot back on my head as I began licking her spit from her flip flop. It was incredibly disgusting. After I finished, she picked up her flip flops to inspect them. She patted me on the head as a sign of satisfaction and gently slapped me with them. Maya then said: "Come here now, it's my turn". I crawled to her and took off her sandals. She said: "Is your tongue dry? I think it is". She handed me the drink that she spat in earlier and ordered me to drink it. I tried to object at first but she put her foot on top of my family's picture as another threat. I had no choice but to comply and drink it. I put her sandals on the ground and she objected: "No, no, no. Put my sandals back on the pillow. Those are very expensive and they need to be treated with the uttermost care". I did what she asked and bowed my head to lick the insides of her sandals. She put both feet right next to each other and on top of my head as I was cleaning. She said: "Make sure to clean those straps as well". I replied: "Sure thing". She said: "Good boy".

After I finished licking her sandals. She asked me to put her sandals down on the ground and turn the pillow upside down. She said: "We need to wipe the sweat from the bottom of our feet too". Aliyah said: "Of course, I was about to say that". Maya wiped her sweaty feet on my pillow. Aliyah stood up and came to wipe her feet on the pillow as well. Then Leyla joined in on the fun and wiped her feet thoroughly. They all put their shoes back on and then Leyla said: "We should also wipe the bottom of our shoes before we leave. We don't to walk around with dirty shoes in our friend's house". She flipped the pillow with her foot and wiped the bottom of her flip flops on it. The other two girls came and did the same with their shoes. Leyla said: "I think we have to leave. But first, can you show us the bathroom?". I showed them the bathroom and they all went there as they needed to pee. I was waiting for them to finish and finally leave me alone. I heard Leyla calling for me to come. I walked into the bathroom and I noticed that they didn't flush after they finished peeing. Leyla said: "We couldn't find any toilet paper so we had to use your face towel". The toilet paper was on the shelf on top of the toilet seat. I went to grab it and she put her foot to trip me. I fell with my face inside the toilet bowl. She looked up and saw the toilet paper on the shelf. She said: "Oh there it is". She stepped on my head and used it to reach the shelf shoving my face in the toilet bowl where it is now touching their piss. As she got down with her foot still on my head, she said: "Oops, we forgot to flush". She pushed the button and the toilet water came up washing my face that was still held down by her foot. She lifted her foot and I took my head out of the toilet bowl that was now dripping wet. Maya then took my face towel that they used to wipe their piss. She said: "Use this to wipe your face". I wiped my face with the towel that was wet with their piss. Aliyah then squeezed herself in and said: "Excuse me, I need to spit". She put her knee on top of my head and moved it to the side. She aimed for the toilet bowl but her spit landed in my eye. I had a feeling that was intentional. Aliyah said: "This was fun but I think it's to time to go. I have some things to do". Maya said: "Me too. I had so much fun today. Let's all meet here every day to hang out". Leyla replied: "Definitely, I can't wait". They all looked at me and said: "Bye. We'll see you tomorrow". They left as I was still in kneeling by the toilet seat with my face smeared with piss, spit, and toilet water. Never in my life have I ever been so humiliated. These girls did everything to degrade me and dominate me. But I thought to myself, it's ok because one day I will have my revenge.

Chapter 4: Sweat and Tears

The next day, I was sitting in my room nervous about what those three girls will do to me in these upcoming days since they decided to come to my place every day. As I was thinking about that, I heard the door to my apartment opens. I go to check it out and I see all three of them coming in. I asked surprisingly: "How did you get the keys to my apartment?". Leyla said: "We asked your landlord for the key and he gave it to us. Then we made copies". Maya said: "We made a very convincing case". Aliyah said: "The poor guy couldn't resist". Now that they have the keys to my apartment, they can come and go at any time they want and do anything they want to me. They have been several moves ahead of me the whole time and out-smarted me in every way. They made their way to my room and sat on the sofa next to each other. Leyla said: "I'm exhausted. I had an intense workout today". Aliyah said: "Yeah me too. I've been on my feet the whole day. I can barely stand". Maya looked at me and said: "My feet are killing me. Do you mind taking off our shoes and socks?". I replied: "Yeah, sure thing". I got on my knees in front of them and I started taking off their shoes and socks. Aliyah was wearing high heel shoes and pantyhose, Leyla was wearing sneakers and gym socks, and Maya was wearing flats with short nylon socks. After I finished taking off their shoes and socks, all three of them put their feet in the air for a moment stretching them and cracking their toes. The combined smell coming from their feet, socks, and shoes immediately dominated the room that I had to I get up and open the window. Maya said: "God my feet stink so bad". Aliyah said: "Oh please, the smell of your feet is not even close to mine". Leyla then said: "Both of you need to step aside. I'm the queen of stinky, smelly, and sweaty feet here". Maya said: "Well, how about we settle this once and for all?". Leyla said: "Let's have a good old-fashioned stink-off". Aliyah looked at me and said: "Let him be the judge".

They ordered me to get on my knees in front of them. Maya said: "Round one. We find out who has the smelliest shoes". Aliyah said: "Round two. We find out who has the most stinky socks". Leyla said: "Round three. We find out who has the smelliest, most stinky, and sweatiest feet". Maya looked at me and said: "Let's get started. Get down, shove your head into each of our shoes, and inhale the smell". I started with Aliyah's high heels. I put my nose in them for two seconds and I wanted to move on to the next but Aliyah said: "No, you need to spend at least one minute in each shoe to get a good whiff and make a fair assessment". She pushed my head back in her shoe and put her feet on my head. Leyla said: "I'll be keeping track of the time". When the minute was over, I moved on to Aliyah's second shoe to sniff it for another minute. Once that was done, I took a little break as my eyes began to tear up. Then, I moved on to Leyla's sneakers. I bowed down in front of her, put my nose in her sneaker, and started inhaling the stink. She put her feet on my head making sure I didn't back out. The minute passed by and I moved on to her other sneaker for another minute. After the time has passed, she let go of my head and I took another break as my eyes were fully wet. Finally, I moved on to Maya's flats and got down to sniff them. She put her feet on my head just like the others. I smelled her one flats for a minute and then moved on to the next one for another minute. I got back on my knees and the tears were rolling down my cheeks. Leyla noticed the tears and said: "Oh my god, was it that bad?". I replied: "Oh yeah". Maya said: "Well, who won?". I said: "I think Aliyah has the most stinky shoes". Aliyah yelled in joy: "That's right. I win".

Then it was time for round two. They moved their shoes out of the way and ordered me to lie on my back at their feet. Maya put her socks on my nose and squeezed it with her toes. The timer was now set for two minutes during which I had to inhale the stink coming from their socks. The smell was so strong and repugnant that my eyes were irritated. When the time was over, I moved on to lie under Leyla and she put her socks on my nose grabbing it between her toes as well. My eyes were burning that I couldn't keep them open anymore. When the timer expired, I moved on to Aliyah. Just like the others, she put her pantyhose on my nose and wrapped her toes around it holding me in place. My eyes were turning red from the intense stink. Once the two minutes have passed, Aliyah let me go and then asked: "Well who won?". I said: "I think Maya's socks smelled the worst". Maya shouted in joy and said: "That's right baby. I rule". Leyla said: "I can't believe I still haven't won a single round. But I'm not worried. I'm sure I'll win the next one".

It was time for round three. Now I had to smell all of their feet and the timer was increased to three minutes for each foot. While I was still lying under their feet, Aliyah started and put her foot on my face squeezing my nose between her toes. I kept inhaling the funky smell coming from between her toes until my throat began to feel irritated. Three minutes later, she put the other foot on my nose and we repeated the cycle. When that was over, it was Leyla's turn and she grabbed my nose with her toes forcing me to sniff between them for the next three minutes. The smell was so powerful and repugnant that I felt an actual pain in my throat. She switched feet after the timer expired and we started all over again. I somehow managed to resist throwing up during those three minutes. Finally, I moved on to Maya. She wrapped her toes around my nose as I was lying beneath her. My throat was hurting so much that I was unable to swallow. She switched feet after the timer expired and we started all over again. When those last three minutes were over, I was finally relieved. Leyla said: "All right, who had the most stinky feet?". I said: "I think Leyla's feet had the worst and strongest smell". Leyla confidently said: "Of course they do. Like I said, I'm the queen of queen of stinky feet". Maya said: "Hold on, we still don't have a winner. We need a way to break the tie". Aliyah said: "Well, he judged the smell. Now he needs to judge the taste".

Before we started the tie breaker round, they asked me to bring a large glass and fill it with hot water so they can soak their socks in it. After I did that, I got back on my knees in front of them. Aliyah, who was sitting on the left, rested her feet on my shoulder and crossed them at the ankle. She said: "I hope you don't mind if I rest my feet on you". I said: "No problem". Maya, who was sitting on the right, did the same thing as her friend and rested her feet on my other shoulder. She said: "I need to lift my feet up too. It helps with blood circulation". Leyla, who was sitting in the middle, looked at me and said: "Now you have to lick the sweat from each one of our soles for five minutes". Maya said: "Make sure to get your tongue between the toes". Aliyah added: "That's where most of the toe jam and most of the stink resides". I put my tongue out and I held Leyla's ankles in my hands. I started licking each one of her soles up and down for three minutes. Then I put my tongue between her toes for another two minutes for each foot. The taste of salt, vinegar, and socks fuzz from the bottom of her feet and between her toes assaulted my tongue and my throat. When I was done with her, I took Aliyah's feet off my shoulder and held them in my hands. I gave her the same treatment that I gave to Leyla who now rested her feet on top of my head crossing them at the ankles. For those five minutes, my lips began to hurt from all the salty foot sweat touching them. When I was done with her, she rested her feet back on my shoulders and I turned towards Maya. I took her feet off my shoulder and held them in the palms of my hands. I licked them and tasted them for the next five minutes making sure to give her the same treatment as the others. By the end, my tongue was feeling numb and felt my lips burning. After I finished, she put her feet back on my shoulder. They all looked at me in anticipation for the final result. I said: "I think Leyla's feet were the sweatiest and tasted the saltiest". Leyla shouted expressing her victory: "That's right. Hail to the queen of stink".

Before getting up to leave, they asked me to get the glass of water where they soaked their socks, to take their socks out, and use a hair dryer to dry them. When I took their socks out from the water, the water turned yellow and looked disgusting since all the revolting foot funk was released in it. Aliyah said: "After all the sniffing and licking and all the salt that got in your mouth, I'm guessing you are feeling thirsty". Maya added: "Yeah, he must be so thirsty and his tongue must be dry". Leyla got up and grabbed that glass of dirty socks water and handed it to me and said: "Come on. Have a drink. This warm socks tea is good for your throat". I hesitated at first but she grabbed my neck and gave me a scary and threatening look. I immediately obeyed her order and drank that socks water against my will. It tasted horrible and I wanted to throw up but I had to hold it in to please them. They all looked at me feeling victorious and proud of what they made me do. They put their socks and shoes back on and said: "We'll see you tomorrow". They left as I was standing there feeling humiliated. But I guess tomorrow they will be back again to embarrass me even further.
Old 17-Apr-21, 22:24
Last Achievements

Chapter 5: Lower Than Dirt

The next day came and I was wondering what sort of degradation those sadistic girls will impose on me. They suddenly walked through the door of my apartment barefoot and carrying their flip flops in their hands in addition to a large bottle of water that was almost empty. Maya said: "We just finished talking a barefoot walk in the neighborhood in this hot weather". Aliyah said: "We decided to stop by your place to rest and wash our feet". Leyla said: "Do you mind preparing a nice foot bath for us?". I replied: "Of course, just take a seat in my room and I will be right behind you". I noticed that the floor was dirty with their foot prints after they walked in. Every day they showed me that they had no respect for me. I was nothing but a doormat for them to wipe their feet and to use and abuse. I went to the bathroom to prepare a foot bath. I turned on the faucet but there was no water. I went to my room where they were sitting on the sofa. I said: "I'm afraid there is no water. I think it was cut off. Probably an equipment malfunction". Aliyah said: "Well isn't that great? The one day we need to wash our feet, there is no water". Maya then said: "We can't just keep our feet dirty like this. Look how we dirtied up the floor". Leyla said: "There might be something that we can do. Are you ladies thinking what I'm thinking?". They all looked my way and I understood what was about to happen. Aliyah said to her friend while looking my way and smirking: "I think I know exactly what you're thinking". Maya also looked at me and said: "Over the past couple of days, we noticed that you have a very thick and soft tongue than can clean most surfaces thoroughly". Leyla said: "Exactly. That tongue felt like a comfortable pillow touching my feet yesterday and I can't get enough of it. You should be proud". She pointed at the ground and I came to them and got on my knees in front of them.

They ordered me to lie down on my belly in front of them. They put their toes in front of my face and started wiggling them. Leyla said: "We need you to suck on each one of our toes, one by one". Maya said: "There was a lot of dirt that accumulated under our toenails". Aliyah added: "And we need you to remove it. Come on now, get to work". I started sucking on their toes from the little one to the big one and on to the next foot spending at least thirty seconds on each toe. I tried suck up and swallow any dirt from under their toenails as they requested. I used as much saliva as I could to get that dirt out and I even tried to stick my tongue under their toenails to clean up that area. I said: "I think your toes are clean now". They all inspected their toes and were satisfied with the result. Aliyah said: "You're so good at this. Have you done this before?". I said: "No, not really". Maya said: "I swear you have done this before. No one does such a good job in their first time". They were taunting me and reminding me of when I cleaned their dirty feet the night they kidnapped me and brutalized me.

Leyla said: "Now we need you to suck on our heels. But first, your tongue is now dirty and probably dry". She grabbed my hair, lifted my head up, and spat in my mouth". The other two girls did the same as well. They ordered me to use the spit to wash my mouth and tongue and then swallow it. I did what they asked while appearing uncomfortable in front of them. I could see how they were feeling amused and somewhat turned on when they saw me being irritated. I got on my knees and held all six of their feet in the palms of my hands. Then, each one of them lifted one of her feet and put her heel in my mouth. When I was sucking on Leyla's heels, she said: "Make sure to bite those heels. There's a lot of rough skin that has accumulated over there. Also try to put your tongue in those cracks and clean up that dirt". I said: "Yes ma'am, of course". Then it was Maya's turn, she said: "I want you lick those heels first to make them wet and soft. Then use your mouth to suck up the dirt". I replied: "As you wish". When it was Aliyah's turn, she said: "I want you to gently nibble on my heels first and scrape off any dead skin. Then work with your tongue and mouth to suck up the dirt". I replied: "Yes, whatever you say". I tried to be as submissive as possible to avoid their wrath and get on their good side to avoid all the humiliation. When their heels were done, they put their feet down and Maya said: "Now we need you to do the rest of our soles". They all crossed their legs in the figure four position. Leyla said: "We need you to stick your tongue out and move left and right wiping our soles with it". As I tried to lick their soles, Aliyah said: "Hold on, you forgot something. You should know the drill by now". She grabbed my hair and spat in my mouth. The other two girls did exactly the same thing and ordered me to clean my tongue with their spit and then swallow. Then, each one of them would grab my head with force and swipe it left and right while my tongue was wiping their soles clean. They put more force and pressure on my head whenever I reached the balls of their feet as that area tends to have rough skin.

After all of their feet were clean, I thought the psychological torture and degradation was done. I was very wrong. Maya said: "You did an excellent job cleaning our feet. However, the floor still has our foot prints". Aliyah said: "It would really rude and disrespectful of us to leave your floor dirty after you have treated us so nicely". Leyla got up and grabbed my hair dragging me on all four. She said: "Come on now. The floor isn't going to clean itself". They all stood up surrounding me. I bowed down and stuck my face to the floor and started licking their dirty foot prints. Maya put her foot on the back of my head and said: "I think this foot print is mine. I have the smallest feet among everyone. Here let me help you clean it up". She pressed down on my head and dragged it across the floor while my tongue was licking the dirt. When I got to the next foot print Aliyah said: "This one is big. It must be mine since I have the biggest feet among us girls. Let me help you with it too". She spat on it to make it wet and stepped on the back of my head dragging it on the ground making me lick her spit and foot print. I moved to the next foot print and Leyla said: "This one has moderate size, then it must be mine". She stepped on my head and kept dragging it on the ground just like the others. However, she wasn't satisfied with the cleaning job so she mounted my back, grabbed my head with her hands, and forced it down making me lick aggressively. They kept alternating in forcing my head down to lick the dirt until all foot prints were cleaned. Aliyah then said to me: "Did you forget something?". I responded: "Thank you for helping me clean the floor".

Leyla said: "Since the floor is now sparkling clean, I guess it's time for us go". Maya said: "I need to pee first. But the problem is that there is no water and the toilet won't work". Aliyah said: "We still have that bottle that we brought with us. I guess we can all pee in it". They asked me to turn around and close my eyes, they grabbed the large bottle and took turns pissing inside of it. One of them grabbed the picture of my family from my desk that was now loose after they broke the frame the other day. She tore the picture in three pieces and all of them used the pieces to wipe their pussies before they pulled their pants back up and threw the torn picture pieces in the trash can. The bottle was filled to its capacity with warm yellow piss. Leyla said: "We need to find a way to dispose of this. Otherwise, it will stink up the place". She turned my way and walked towards me holding the bottle. She stood in front of me and said: "I think you're thirsty. Are you not?". I said: "Not really. I'm feeling ok". Maya walked towards me. She stood behind me and said: "What a liar. Your tongue must be dry after all this licking". Aliyah joined them, stood by my side, and said: "You should never lie to us. We're your friends and we want what is best for you". Maya kicked the back of my knees forcing me on my knees and wrapped her arm around my neck. Aliyah aggressively pulled my hair forcing my head back. Then, Leyla grabbed my chin forcibly opening my mouth and put the tip of the bottle on my lips. Then she tipped the bottle upside down forcing the piss down my throat while I gobbled it. They made me drink an entire bottle's worth of their piss. Once the bottle was empty, Leyla squeezed on it more to force any drops left down my throat. They dropped the bottle, put their flip flops on, and walked out. They waved goodbye at me and said: "That was fun, we'll see you tomorrow". After they left, I went down to check on the motor that was pumping water to the building. I saw three sets of foot prints. It was clear that they sabotaged it on purpose to make me lick the dirt from under their feet and drink their piss yet again. No matter how subservient I tried to act towards them, they still kept escalating the level of humiliation.

Chapter 6: Birthday Cake

The next day was a special day as it was my birthday. The three girls walked in my apartment and I saw them carrying some wrapped presents and what looked like a cake. Maya said: "We know today is your special day so we brought you some presents". I said: "How did you know that today is my birthday?". Aliyah said: "I thought we agreed that you don't ask a girl about her secrets". I said: "I'm sorry. Thank you for the presents". Leyla said: "Hold on, we haven't started the festivities yet". They asked me to cut the cake and follow them to my room. I entered the room and served them three slices of cake. They already settled on the sofa next to each other and took off their shoes. I got on my knees in front of them. Once they finished eating their slices of cake, it was time to open the presents. Aliyah opened the present she got for me and said: "Since you have been our good pet for the last couple of days, we thought we should make it official". She brought me a collar. I said: "Thank you for the honor of being your pet". She put the collar around my neck, locked it with a key, and kept the key with her. Then Maya opened the present she got for me and said: "We need a leash to go with the collar so we can walk you around". She brought me a leash and attached it to my new collar. Leyla opened the present she got for me and then said: "A good pet needs a good bowl". She brought me a bowl and put it on the ground. She added: "Now let's begin celebrating".

Maya took out some blindfolds and wrapped them around my head. Aliyah got up and cut some more slices from the birthday cake. She handed them to Leyla who put them in my bowl. They all sat down on the sofa next to each other. They simultaneously stepped on the slices of cake in my bowl with their bare feet. They made sure to thoroughly crush the cake and get it all over their soles and toes. Maya grabbed the leash and said: "Come here. It's time to eat your cake". She ordered me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. She put her foot in my mouth and started wiping her soles, that were smeared with cake, on my tongue. She didn't hesitate to put her toes in my mouth ordering me to suck them. Once I wiped her feet clean, she handed the leash to Leyla who aggressively pulled on it bringing me closer to her. She wiped her feet on my tongue like her friend and said: "Get your tongue between my toes. There's a lot of delicious cake still stuck there". When her feet were clean, she handed the leash over to Aliyah and guided me towards her as I was still blindfolded. Just like her friends, she wiped her feet on my tongue making me eat the cake from her soles. She stuck her heel in my mouth twirling her ankle. She said: "Make sure to suck the cake from those heels".

When all of their feet were clean, they put them on my head and pushed it down in the bowl making me eat the leftover cake in it. As I was bowing down facing them with my head in the bowl, all three of them extended their legs and rested their feet on my lower back crossing them at the ankle. Once the bowl was wiped clean, they got up, brought the rest of the cake, and put it on the ground in front of me. They stood in front me as they started stomping the cake and crushing it under their feet until it was completely flattened. Each one of them lifted one of her legs up and brought her foot next to my mouth. They ordered me to suck on their toes and eat the cake that was smeared all over them. The cake was stuck above and beneath their toes, between them, and under their toenails. They wanted me to eat it all up. When I finished cleaning their toes, they turned around, bent their legs back, and brought their soles close to my face. They ordered me to lick their soles one by one and suck on their heels to eat all the cake from under their feet. After I was finished, they sat back down on the sofa next to each other. They wanted me to get on all four in front of them and turn sideways. They rested all of their feet on my back crossing them at the ankle. In the meantime, they ordered me to eat the leftover cake from the plate that they stepped on while they were resting.

After I was finished licking the plate clean, Leyla grabbed the leash, slipped her feet in her flip flops, and got up. She said: "Let’s take you for a walk. We need to train you on how to be a good pet". Aliyah slipped her feet in her high heel mules and Maya put her high heel sandals back on. They both mounted my back and dangled their legs riding me like a horse with Aliyah in the front and Maya in the back. With my eyes still blindfolded, Leyla guided me with the leash for a walk around the apartment. She suddenly stopped, took her foot out of her flip flops and brought it closer to my mouth. She said: "Kiss my sole". I planted several kisses all over her heel, sole, ball of her foot, and toes. Before putting her foot back in her flip flop. She dragged it with her foot and positioned it on the ground. She said: "Now kiss my flip flops". Since the other two girls were still riding my back, I slowly bowed down and kissed the top of her flip flop several times. She slipped her foot back in it. She lifted the heel of her other foot while still in her flip flop. She said: "Kiss the bottom of my foot and my flip flops". I carefully insert my face between her sole and her shoe. I planted several kiss on the bottom of her heel and then on her flip flop where her heel was. Aliyah said: "I want to take him for a walk".

She got off my back and took the leash from Leyla. Maya, who was sitting behind her, moved forward and wrapped her legs around my neck while sitting on my upper back. Leyla came around and rode my lower back. Aliyah pulled on the leash ordering me to follow her. She walked a few steps and stopped. She turned around, put one foot forward and foot backward, and said to me: "Bow down before me and kiss my feet". I slowly got lower and kissed her toes and the top of her foot. She switched feet and said: "Now kiss my other foot". I did what she asked and planted several gentle kisses on her other foot and toes. She turned her back towards me and continued walking and guiding me with the leash. She stopped again and said: "I want you to put your tongue under my heel". I slowly bowed down again trying to locate her foot. She lifted the heel of her foot creating some distance between her foot and her mule. I successfully located her shoe and put my tongue where her heel was. She dropped her heel on my tongue crushing it. She said: "Move your tongue around to lick both my heel and my mules at the same time". I tried to lick as much as I could. She released my tongue and ordered me to do the same with her other foot. When she was satisfied, Maya said: "Come on. I want my turn".

She got off my back and Aliyah handed her the leash. Leyla, still riding my back, moved to the front and Aliyah came and sat on my lower back crossing her legs. Then Maya started walking and using the leash to guide me as I was blindfolded the whole time. She kept walking fast and aggressively pulling on the leash forcing me to chase after her while still being careful not to drop the other girls on my back. She then stopped and turned sideways. She lifted her leg and bent her knee bringing her foot closer to my face. She said: "I want you to insert your tongue in the space between my foot and my sandals". As I struggled to locate her foot, Leyla grabbed my head and shoved my face in Maya's foot. I put my tongue in between the side of Maya's foot and her sandals. She said: "Now lick and let your tongue follow the curvature of my sandals". I did what she asked and when I was done, she turned to face the other way, gave me her other foot. I did the same thing as before. Then, she kept walking ahead of me. She stopped again, turned around, and put one foot forward. She said: "Now I want you to put your tongue under my toes and lick between my toes and my sandals". I slowly bowed down and gently inserted my tongue under her toes. As soon as I did that, she stepped on it with her toes and said: "Now keep licking". I kept moving my tongue under her toes until she released it and gave me her other foot to do the same. When that was done, she turned around and said: "I want you to clean under my heel". I inserted my tongue between her heel and her sandals to lick them both. A few seconds later, I did the same thing with her other foot.

With that done, the other two girls got off my back. Aliyah then removed the blindfolds from over my eyes and ordered me to lie on my back. Maya said: "We are about to go so we need you to be a good pet and clean the bottom of our shoes". Leyla said: "Because that's what a good pet would do". Aliyah then said: "Now be a good doggy and stick your tongue out". I did what they said and they took turns wiping the bottom of their shoes on my tongue. Once Maya cleaned the bottom of her high heel sandals, Leyla cleaned the bottom of her flips flops, and Aliyah cleaned the bottom of her high heel mules, they all spat in my mouth to clean it. Then, they said to me: "Happy Birthday. We'll see you tomorrow". They waved at me and left. They took the key to the collar with them so I was stuck with it and I couldn't get it removed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Baron For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-21, 12:32
Last Achievements

Chapter 7: Bottom Feeder

When the next day came, I no longer felt anxious or nervous about what those girls were going to do to me. I felt like I got used to their abuse and degradation. I no longer cared and I just wanted to focus on pleasing them for that day to avoid their punishment and keep my family safe and away from them. I touched the collar that they trapped me with and I felt like a small part of me still wanted to have my revenge. As I was eating my lunch and contemplating those thoughts, they walked through the door exhausted after a long day of shopping. They walked into my room and threw themselves on the couch. I stopped eating and got on my knees in front of them as usual. I politely said: "How would you like me to serve today, ladies?". Maya replied: "Well, a foot rub would be nice". I took their boots and socks off and placed them on the side. I said: "I can see why your feet are tired. Those boots look painful". Aliyah said: "I know right? I don't know why we keep wearing them. I guess they just look so good on us". I replied: "Of course they do. Don't worry, I will massage your feet until they no longer hurt". Leyla then said: "You're such a good friend. Sorry, I meant to say that you're such a good and obedient pet". She said that on purpose to remind me of my place.

I grabbed Aliyah's foot and put it on my shoulder. I grabbed the other one and started rubbing it. I used my thumbs to put the pressure on the ball of her foot and the area under her toes. She let out long and continuous moans. She said: "That's it, you hit the right spot". I knew from the locations of the rough skin on her soles that those areas hurt the most and needed a lot of care. I rested that foot on my other shoulder and grabbed the other one massaging it in the same way making her feel a tremendous amount of pleasure. I put her feet down and then I moved on to Maya. I did the same thing resting one foot on my shoulder and rubbing the other in my hands. I focused on putting my fingers between her toes rubbing them and gently pulling each one of them. Then I grabbed all of her toes and started cracking them. She let out small and quick moans. She said: "Oh yeah, that's it. I want more". I recognized from the callouses and blisters on her toes that they needed a lot of attention. Once I finished, I put her foot on my shoulder and grabbed the other foot doing the same thing. I put her feet down and moved on to Leyla. Following the same procedure as with the other girls, I put one foot on my shoulder and the other one in my hands. I massaged her foot making sure to put a lot of pressure on the ball of her foot and her heel. She let out a loud moan and said: "Oh my god, you're making me orgasm". I clenched my fist and put even more pressure on her calloused heel which seemed like it needed a lot of attention. I finished with that foot and rested it on my shoulder while grabbing the other foot giving her the same pleasurable experience again.

Once I finished, I said: "Would like a foot bath?". They all said: "Duh, of course we do. Who would every say no to that?". I filled a small tub with warm water and put it under their feet. I gently grabbed their feet and dipped them in the water. They all simultaneously let out loud moans and sighs as the warm water touched their aching feet. I began washing their feet while they were under water. I made sure to massage them and thoroughly clean between their toes and under their toenails while they were under water. I took their feet out of the water and carefully dried them with a soft towel. They all looked at me with satisfaction. They noticed that I have become completely subservient to them so they took that as a sign to escalate my humiliation and abuse. I was about to pick up the tub of water and take it to the bathroom when Maya put her foot on my hand to stop me. She said: "I was wondering if you improved your breath control skills since the last time we practiced". Before I could answer, she put both feet on my head and pushed it down in the dirty water that I used to wash their feet. I began to struggle when Aliyah got up and put my hands behind my back and stepped on them. She said: "There is only one way you're getting out of there and I think you know what it is". Leyla got up and stepped on the back of my neck. She said: "If I were you, I would start drinking. You better do it fast because we're not lifting our feet". I opened my mouth and started drinking that dirty water as fast as I could. I stopped drinking after the water level was low enough for me to be able to breathe. Aliyah let go of my arms and Leyla turned me around with her foot until I was lying on my back. As I was gasping for air, Maya picked up the tub and poured the left over water in my open mouth making me drink it to the last drop.

They sat back on the couch. Aliyah said: "We were just shopping and we bought a lot of pedicure tools. We can't wait to use them". Leyla added: "And you're the most qualified person for the job". Maya then said: "We also bought some nail polish. Why don't you bring all that stuff here? Our feet can't wait". I looked through their shopping bags and brought all those items and laid them at their feet. Leyla said: "Let's start with that foot scraper". Aliyah spotted the plate of my unfinished lunch on my desk. She said: "But first, why don't you bring that plate here and put it at our feet". Maya said: "Good idea. We don't want our foot shavings to mess up the floor". They put their feet in my face so I grabbed the foot scraper and started peeling the callouses and dead skin off their feet one by one. Leyla said: "Focus on those heels, the bottom of our toes, and the balls of our feet". I kept dropping the peeled dead skin on my plate on top of my lunch as they requested. Aliyah said: "Now get that ped-egg and use it to smoothen our heels after you peeled the dead skin". I did what she requested and kept scraping their heels and the sides of their feet with the ped-egg. When I was done, they ordered me to open the ped-egg and drop the foot dust on top of my lunch as well. After doing what they wanted, Maya said: "Our toenails have gotten very long recently. Why don't you get that nail clipper and start clipping our toenails?". One by one, I grabbed each one of their toes and cut their nails while dropping the nail clippings on top of my food.

When I was done, each one of them examined her feet and was satisfied with my work. Aliyah looked down at the plate and said: "What that supposed to be your lunch?". I said: "Yes ma'am". Maya said: "We're terribly sorry that we interrupted your meal". Leyla then said: "We can't let that stand. You need to finish eating your lunch right now". Aliyah said: "But hold on, this isn't the bowl we gave you". Maya said: "You need to only eat from your bowl from now on". Leyla said: "That's what a good pet would do". I brought the bowl and poured my lunch and all of their foot shavings and toenail clippings in it. I was about to eat it when Maya said: "Hold on, let us spit in your bowl first". Aliyah said: "That's right. That will make it easier for you to swallow". They took turns spitting in my bowl. Leyla said: "Make sure to stir it well before you eat it". I began eating the mixture of my left over lunch, their foot scrapings, their foot dust, their toenail clippings, and their spit. The taste was so horrible and I could barely swallow it as their toenails kept hurting my throat when I swallowed them. They were watching me in amusement and satisfaction feeling proud of what they did to me. Once my bowl was clean, they ordered me to bring the bottles of nail polish to them so they can pick a color. Maya said: "I wonder what color I should pick. I'm feeling like pink". Aliyah said: "Excellent choice, it suits you well. I think I will try plain white". Leyla said: "I've been painting my toenails black for a while. Let me try bright red this time". I grabbed the bottles of nail polish according to the colors that they picked. One by one, I put their feet on my knee and carefully applied the brush to their toenails. Once I finished, I blew air on their toes until they were completely dry. They put their socks and their boots back on. They got up and said: "Thanks for all the foot care. We'll see you tomorrow".

Chapter 8: Guessing Games

The next day, I was sitting in my apartment anticipating that they come at any moment with my pet collar around my neck and my pet bowl ready for them. I was wondering what sort of humiliating acts can they will make me do that they haven't already. As I was thinking about that, they came into my place. They were carrying some large bags and what seemed to be a box of chocolate. I followed them to my room. They started emptying the bags that turned out to be full of different types of shoes and socks that were placed in zip tight bags. It seemed that they put them in those bags to preserve the smell. Then, the picture became a bit clearer and I began to realize what they were planning to do to me that day. They ordered me to lie on my back on the ground. Aliyah said: "We have a new training for you. As our pet, we need to teach you to distinguish the smell and taste of our feet". Maya said: "We have brought a bunch of our shoes and socks and we are going to play a game with you". Leyla said: "The rules are simple, you must either sniff or lick our shoes, socks, and feet with your eyes closed and guess who they belong to". Maya said: "If you make the correct guess, you get a treat". Aliyah said: "If you make the wrong guess, you get punished". Leyla said: "Let the games begin".

In the first round, I had to smell their shoes and guess the owner. Based on the sniffing game that they made me play a few days ago, it seemed that overall Aliyah has the most stinky shoes, Maya had the most stinky socks, and Leyla had the most stinky feet. My strategy was to use that as a basis. As I was lying on the ground, Maya came and straddled my chest and put the blindfolds around my eyes. She put the first pair of shoes on my nose. It was a pair of stinky platform heels. I said: "Leyla". They actually belonged to Maya so she slapped me across the face. The second pair was a pair of smelly flats. I said: "Maya". It actually belonged to Aliyah so I received another slap. The third pair was a pair of sweaty boots. I said: "Aliyah". It actually belonged to Leyla so I received a third slap. I needed to change my strategy. I tried to remember what each one of their shoes smelled like and make my guess based on that. The fourth pair was a pair of smelly stilettos that smelled similar to Leyla's sneakers from the other day. I said: "Leyla". My guess was correct so Leyla grabbed a piece of chocolate and chewed it in her mouth. She spat it in my mouth and ordered me to eat it. The fifth pair was a pair of sweaty sneakers that smelled similar to Aliyah's high heels. I said: "Aliyah". My guess was correct so Aliyah chewed on a piece of chocolate and spat it my mouth for me to eat. The sixth and final pair was a pair of stinky pumps that smelled similar to Maya's flats from the other day. I said: "Maya". My guess was correct so Maya chewed on another a piece of chocolate and spat it in my mouth ordering me to swallow it. The round was over and Maya got up.

In the second round, I had to smell their socks and guess the owner. Aliyah came and straddled my belly and leaned forward until her face was above mine. She grabbed the first pair of stinky gym socks and put it on my nose. They smelled similar to Leyla's socks. I said: "Leyla". But my guess was wrong as it was actually Maya so she slapped me across the face. The second pair was a pair of sweaty nylons that smelled similar to Maya's socks. I said: "Maya". My guess was correct so Maya rewarded me by chewing on a piece of chocolate and spitting it in my mouth. The third pair was a pair of smelly thick winter socks that smelled similar to Aliyah's nylons. I said: "Aliyah". My guess was correct so Aliyah rewarded me by spitting another piece of chocolate in my mouth after she chewed on it. The fourth pair was a pair sweaty short summer socks that smelled similar to Aliyah's nylons. I said: "Aliyah". But it was actually Leyla so my guess was wrong and I received a slap. The fifth pair was a pair of smelly short nylon socks that smelled similar to Maya's socks. I said: "Maya". My guess was wrong and they actually belonged to Aliyah so I received another slap. The sixth and final pair was a pair of stinky nylons that smelled similar to Leyla's socks. I said: "Leyla". My guess was correct and Leyla rewarded me by a chewing on a piece of chocolate and spitting it my mouth for me to swallow. The round was over and Aliyah got up.

In the third round, I had to smell their bare feet and guess the owner. They all stood around me and one of them put her foot on my nose. I inhaled between her toes and they smelled like Aliyah's feet. I said: "Aliyah". My guess was correct and Aliyah rewarded me by throwing a piece of chocolate on the ground, stepping on it with her foot, picking it up with her toes, and putting it in my mouth for me to eat. They shuffled their positions and one of them put her foot on my nose. I took a whiff between her toes and they smelled similar to Leyla's feet. I said: "Leyla". My guess was wrong and it was actually Maya so I received a foot slap across my face. They shuffled their positions and put the third foot on my nose. Upon sniffing between those toes, I concluded that they smelled similar to Aliyah's feet. I said: "Aliyah". My guess was wrong as it was actually Leyla so I received a second foot slap on my face. They shuffled their positions for a fourth time and one of them put her foot on my face again and I smelled between her toes. They smelled similar to Leyla's feet. I said: "Leyla". My guess was correct so she also stepped on a piece of chocolate with her foot, picked it up with her toes, and fed it to me. They shuffled their positions again and one of them put the fifth foot on my nose. I deeply inhaled between her toes and I thought they smelled like Maya's toes. I said: "Maya". My answer was correct so she crushed another piece of chocolate with her foot, picked it up with her toes, and dropped it in my mouth. They shuffled their positions for the last time and one of them put her foot on my nose. After sniffing those toes, I thought they smelled similar to Maya's feet. I said: "Maya". My answer was wrong and it was actually Leyla so I received a powerful foot slap on my face.

In the fourth round, I had to lick the insides of their shoes and guess the owner. Leyla straddled my chest and put my hands under her knees. I put my tongue out and she grabbed the first pair of shoes for me to lick. It was a pair of well-worn flip flops. They tasted like Leyla's foot sweat. I said: "Leyla". My guess was correct so Leyla spat a piece of chocolate in my mouth. The second pair was a pair of high heel mules. They tasted like Aliyah's foot sweat. I said: "Aliyah". My answer was correct so Aliyah spat a piece of chocolate in my mouth. The third pair was a pair of high heels sandals. They tasted like Maya's foot sweat. I said: "Maya". My answer was correct so Maya spat a piece of chocolate in my mouth. The first three guesses were correct so I was confident in my skills. The fourth pair was a pair of flat sandals. They tasted like Maya's foot sweat. I said: "Maya". My guess was wrong and it was actually Aliyah so I received a punch in the face. The fifth pair was a pair of flat wedges. They tasted like Leyla's foot sweat. I said: "Leyla". My guess was wrong and it was actually Maya. I received a second punch in the face. The sixth and final pair was a pair of high heel flip flops. They tasted like Aliyah's foot sweat. I said: "Aliyah". My guess was wrong again and it was actually Leyla. I received another powerful punch in the face. It seemed that I got over-confident. The round was over and Leyla got up.

In the fifth and final round, I had to lick their bare feet and guess the owner. They all stood up around me I put my tongue out. One of them wiped her foot on my tongue. It tasted like Maya's foot sweat. I said: "Maya". My answer was wrong and it was actually Aliyah. I received a foot slap from Aliyah and she stomped on my face. They shuffled their positions and one of them wiped her foot on my tongue. It tasted like Leyla's foot sweat. I said: "Leyla". My guess was wrong and it was actually Maya. I received a foot slap from Maya and she stomped on my face as well. They shuffled their positions and wiped one of their feet on my tongue. It tasted like Aliyah's foot sweat. I said: "Aliyah". My answer was wrong again and it was actually Leyla. I received a foot slap from Leyla and she stomped on my face too. I was doing horribly and I needed to focus and improve myself. They shuffled their positions for the fourth time and wiped one of their feet on my tongue. It tasted like Leyla's foot sweat. I said: "Leyla". My answer was correct so Leyla crushed a piece of chocolate with her foot, picked it up with her toes, and fed it to me. They shuffled their positions for a fifth time and wiped one of their feet on my tongue. It tasted like Maya's foot sweat. I said: "Maya". My answer was correct so as expected Maya stepped on a piece of chocolate with her foot, picked it up with her toes, and dropped it in my mouth. They shuffled their positions for the last time and wiped one of their feet on my tongue. It tasted like Aliyah's foot sweat. I said: "Aliyah". My answer was correct so Aliyah trampled the last piece of chocolate with her foot, picked it up with her toes, and threw it in my mouth for me to eat. The game was finally over. Maya said: "So the final results show that you got half the answers right". Aliyah said: "Given that you would have likely gotten one third of the answers right if you randomly guessed, I see this a somewhat of a win". Leyla said: "Not bad for a first time but I think he can do better. I say we have one extra round". Aliyah said: "Maybe that can break the tie". Maya said to me: "If you really want to be our loyal pet, you need to get a perfect score". I said: "I'll do my best not to disappoint you".

The extra round began and it was really intense. If I didn't get perfect answers, that might make them angry and there is no telling what they will do to me or my family. One of them sat on belly and rested her back on my legs. She put another pair of sneakers on my nose and held it down with her foot. I took my time to inhale the sweat and I made up my mind. I said: "Maya". The answer was correct. She took the sneakers off my nose and put another pair of gym socks and held it on my nose with her foot. I breathed in the stinky smell of socks and kept thinking for a few seconds. I said: "Aliyah". My answer was correct. The girl sitting on me then took the socks off and put both of her feet on my nose spreading her legs and crushing my nose between her toes. I sniffed between her toes and thought about the answer for a little while. I said: "Leyla". The answer was correct again. I breathed a sigh of relief. She then got off me and another girl sat on my belly leaning back against my legs. She put a pair of open-toe high heels on my nose and held them with her foot. I smelled for a little bit and said: "Aliyah". The answer was correct. She removed the shoes and put another pair of pantyhose on my nose holding it with her foot. I breathed in the sweat and was ready to answer. I said: "Leyla". My answer was correct again. She removed the pantyhose and put both of her feet on my nose holding her legs next to each other. I moved my nose around the bottom of her toes to identify the smell. I said: "Maya". My answer was correct again. She got up and another girl sat on my belly. She put a pair of short boots on my nose and held them with her feet while leaning back against my legs. I breathed in those boots for a little bit. I said: "Leyla". My answer was correct. She removed the boots and put a pair of short socks on my nose holding them down with her foot. I smelled the socks for a little while. I said: "Maya". It was the correct answer. She took the socks off and put one foot on my nose and crossed her legs. She kept that for a while and then switched feet. After smelling both feet, I was ready to answer. I said: "Aliyah". The answer was correct again. Aliyah said: "Wow, you got a perfect score on the smelling test". Leyla said: "Let's hope you do the same with the tasting test". Maya said: "I believe in you. You better not disappoint us".

One of them then sat on my belly and put another pair of flip flops on my face. She leaned back and held them with her feet. I kept licking those flip flops until I got an idea of who the owner was. I said: "Maya". The answer was correct. She removed the flip flops and put her feet on my face. I licked both of them from heel to toe until I recognized the taste. I said: "Aliyah". It was the correct answer. She got up and another girl took her place. She put a pair of gladiator sandals on my face, held them down with her foot, and leaned back. I licked around those sandals until the answer became clear". I said: "Aliyah". My guess was correct again. She removed those sandals and put one foot on my face while resting her other leg on my chest. I thoroughly licked that and then she switched and gave me the other foot to lick. The taste of foot sweat became clear. I said: "Leyla". My answer was correct. She got up and another girl sat on my belly leaning back to relax. She put a pair of high heel flip flops on my face and held them with her feet. I licked around until I recognized the foot sweat. I said: "Leyla". It was the correct answer. She pushed those flip flops away and put one foot on my face and the other my chest. I licked all around her sole and then she gave me the other foot to do the same. The answer became clear. I said: "Maya". The final answer was also correct. Maya said: "That was excellent". Aliyah said: "Another perfect score". Leyla said: "We may revisit this game again in the future. If you keep this up, you will get a wonderful surprise". They took the blindfolds off my eyes. I stood up and they each game me a kiss on the cheek. They collected their stuff and said as they were walking out: "We'll see you tomorrow for another game".
Old 18-Apr-21, 19:21
Last Achievements

Chapter 9: Boy Toy

The next day came and I was wondering what other games those girls were going to play with me today. I felt that their attitudes toward me have started to change. I became more of a valuable asset instead of a submissive doormat for them to use, abuse, and then throw away. After all the obedience and humiliation training that they gave me, they must be planning on making me their permanent servant. Over these past days, I learned several things about their personalities which helped me accommodate their wishes. Leyla is the hothead of the group. She is aggressive and wants raw power. She enjoys dominating others which explains why she is a martial artist. Aliyah is more cold blooded and arrogant. She likes to be in control and wants things to be done in a very particular and methodical way which explains why she is a gymnast. Maya is more playful, laidback, and relaxed. She wants to be pleasured and served without paying much attention to details which explains why she is a yoga practitioner. They suddenly walked through the door and went to sit on the sofa in my room as usual. They took off their sandals and I rushed towards them. I got on my knees and bowed down to them waiting for orders. They were both impressed and turned on. It felt like they took pride in what I have become and what they have made me. I said: "How may I serve you today?". Leyla said: "We could really use a footstool". Aliyah said: "Yeah, that would be nice". Maya said: "I would like you to assume the table position that I taught you".

I lied on my back under their feet, repositioned my hands and feet, and lifted my body up in the air looking like a table. My body weight was only held by my arms and legs. It was an extremely painful position that I still haven't perfected because it required a lot of work and balance. As I assumed that position, they all rested their legs and feet on my chest and belly crossing them at the ankles. I held that position for about ten minutes while they were relaxing and chatting. I began to sweat and shake. They noticed me struggling so they simultaneously lifted their feet up in the air and dropped them on me making me fall to the ground. Aliyah said: "This is very disappointing. Bad dog". Maya said: "I thought you wanted to be our loyal pet". Leyla said: "Since you turned out to be a bad boy. You deserve some punishment". I said: "I'm very sorry. Please feel free to discipline me in any way you like". They seemed to like that response. As I was still on the ground under their feet, Maya put her feet on my mouth and nose completely smothering me. She held that for one minute and then let go for me to breathe. She let me breathe for two seconds and immediately put her feet back on for another minute and a half. I tried to resist the urge to struggle as much as I could until she finally lifted her feet. Then, Aliyah used her foot to turn my head to the side and held in that place. Then, she started stomping my cheek with her other foot. Every now and then, after her foot landed on my face, she would dig her heel in my cheek. Then she switched feet putting one my neck and using the other to stomp my cheek. Once she let out her anger, it was Leyla's turn. She turned my head to the side as well and started mercilessly slapping and smacking my cheek with the sole of her foot. My cheek turned red and she began to see the marks of her feet and toes on it. She switched feet and continued slapping my face with the sole of her other foot letting out her frustration on me and using me as a kicking bag for stress relief.

Maya said: "Have you learned your lesson yet?". I said: "Yes ma'am. I'm terribly sorry. It won't happen again". She violently grabbed my hair pulling it up and forcing me on my knees. She slapped me across the face with her hand and shoved my head back down to kiss her feet. After doing what she wanted, Aliyah grabbed my hair as well and aggressively pulled me towards her. She spat in my face and shoved it back down to kiss her feet. After planting multiple fast kisses on her feet, Leyla then grabbed my head by the hair nearly pulling it out. She brought me towards her and slapped me across the face with her sole. She also forced my head down with her hands to kiss her feet and apologize. I tried to kiss as fast as possible apologizing between the kisses out of fear. Leyla said: "We will give you a chance to redeem yourself". Aliyah said: "We're going to play another game with you. If you prove yourself worthy, we will promote you from our pet to our boy toy". I said: "Thank you. I swear I will not disappoint you. I am fully dedicated to serving and pleasuring you". Maya said: "Speaking of pleasure. That's the theme of our next game". Aliyah pulled out another small box of chocolate and said: "That's right. Today's game is very similar to yesterday's game". Leyla said: "We will take turns sitting on your face and you have to pleasure our assholes". Maya said: "Then you have to guess whose asshole you just licked". Aliyah said: "If you get it right, you get to taste this delicious chocolate". Leyla said: "If you get it wrong, let's just say that you don't want to know what happens then".

Since I have never smelled or licked their asses before, I had no way of distinguishing them from each other. I had to make the assessment based on the similarity to the smell of their feet and rely on other factors such as their behavior. They ordered me lie on my back, put the blindfolds around my eyes, and took off their shorts and panties. While I was still on the ground with my tongue out, one of them squatted on my face facing my legs. She grabbed my head and used my tongue to wipe her ass back and forth as if I was her toilet paper. Every now and then, she would violently shove my head inside her ass. Since she was forceful and aggressive, I assumed that she was Leyla. I said: "Leyla". My instincts were correct. She took a piece of chocolate, put inside it her asshole for a few seconds and then pushed it back out right in my mouth for me to eat. She got up and the next girl came and sat on my face straddling my nose and facing my legs. She grabbed my head and kept pushing it in her asshole. I had a feeling she wanted my tongue to go inside her asshole. Once I did that, she pushed the back of my head with her feet holding me there while she enjoyed the sensation. Since she was more laidback and just enjoyed the experience, I assumed that she was Maya. I said: "Maya". My answer was correct. She put another piece of chocolate inside her ass and then pushed it back in my mouth making me eat it. She got up and the next one came and straddled my face in the same way. She took control of my head and kept guiding me to lick the up and down and around her asshole. Whenever she wanted my tongue to go inside her ass, she would push my head until she was satisfied. That's when she would let go and continue guiding my tongue. Since she was more controlling and wanted her ass to be worshipped in a particular and methodical way, I assumed she was Aliyah. I said: "Aliyah". My guess was correct and she rewarded me by putting the piece of chocolate in her ass and pushing it back out to feed it to me. Maya said: "That was excellent. You passed the test". Aliyah said: "It seems like you finally learned what each of one of us liked". Leyla: "That makes you a now a valuable tool of pleasure". I said: "I'm proud that I have served you well. May I ask what you would have done if I got the wrong answer?". Maya quickly and jokingly said: "You would have been our toilet paper". I had a feeling she wasn’t really joking.

Aliyah said: "Let's make it official then". Maya said: "We hereby promote you to the rank of boy toy". Leyla said: "You've come a long way. From a doormat, to a pet, to now a boy toy". With my eyes still blindfolded, I said: "Thank you for such an honor". With those words, Leyla sat on my face with her back facing my legs. She grabbed my hair and said: "I'm going to use your face to get off". I put my tongue out and she positioned her clitoris on my nose. She started slowly grinding her pussy on my nose and tongue. She was holding my hair tightly and kept increasing the pace over time. As her pleasure increased, she would squeeze my head between her thighs tighter and grind her pussy faster and faster and moaning louder and louder. I began to struggle and she said: "I don't care if you're pain. This feels too good for me". She kept going until she eventually came. She then got off and Aliyah took her place straddling my face in the same way. She positioned her clitoris on my tongue and said: "I need you to obey my every command and get me to orgasm. Now lick". As I started licking, she grabbed my hair and took control of my head guiding my tongue to the areas that she wanted me to lick. I licked all around her clitoris and up and down her pussy as she was letting out long relaxed moans. She instructed me to increase the pace of licking and kept moving my head faster as the pleasure increased. She squeezed my head between her thighs and ordered me to lick and faster and faster. She said: "I don't care if your tongue is tired. Don't you dare stop". I kept licking until she finally came. She got off and Maya took her place. She straddled my face again with her clitoris right above my tongue. She said: "You're going to be a good boy toy and pleasure me". She ordered me to start licking as she laid back placing her arms on my chest. I started slowly teasing and licking her clitoris increasing the pace over time. As the pleasure increased, she began taking more control of the pace grabbing my hair and moving her hips to match my tongue movements. She was letting out short and quick moans until she completely smothered me, squeezed my head between her thighs, and ordered me to lick faster. As I began to struggle to breathe she said: "I don't care if you can't breathe. My pleasure comes first". She kept smothering me until she eventually came. Maya then got up and said: "That was a blast". Leyla took off my blindfolds and said: "Indeed. I had a glorious orgasm". Aliyah said: "It was so good that my legs are still shaking". Feeling tired after those orgasms, they all jumped in my bed to take a nap right next to each other. While they were sleeping, I went to check their bags and took out the listening devices that I planted a few days earlier. A few hours later, they woke up and got dressed. As they were walking out, they said: "Thanks for the orgasms, tomorrow is going to be a big day for you".

Chapter 10: Eternal Submission

After they left, I took out those listening devices and plugged them in my computer. I successfully recorded them discussing the aftermath of the night they kidnapped me, the details of their plan, and the progress of my training with a bunch of other girls that I couldn’t identify from the voice recording. The whole picture became clear to me. Aliyah, Maya, and Leyla were part of this college sorority that has secret operations and alternative motives. Every now and then, they would drug and kidnap young men and turn them into subservient puppets to use as they like. It was a three phase plan. The first phase is the doormat phase where they beat up, abuse, threaten, and physically dominate the victim. The aim is to inflict pain on the victim and break their body until they are fearful of them. The second phase is the pet phase. They would force the victim to perform a variety of humiliating and degrading acts to slowly break their spirit and any sense of pride they had. The third phase is the boy toy phase. By now the victim has been completely mentally broken and that's when they reshape their minds and turn them into mindless servants. They would give them a new purpose in life which is to pleasure their new owners. The three girls that were in charge of training me were the leaders of the organization and its most skilled trainers.

I finally had all the evidence that I needed to expose their entire organization and take them down. I got excited at first but then I started thinking. What if my plan to expose them doesn't work? They are rich and powerful and have a lot of support. They could still get away with it and they would come for me and my family and show no mercy. Even if I somehow win the case against them, what would I do next? I will come back to my boring and uninteresting life. I felt like my life finally had an objective and a purpose. I was responsible for pleasuring these three gorgeous women with heavenly bodies. They were superior to me in every way. They were a lot more intelligent than me. They were richer and more successful than me. They were more beautiful than any woman I could ever be with. Maybe the right thing to do is to submit to these superior beings and worship them. But what if a day comes when they decide to throw me away and no longer need me. What would I do? I needed to become so good at serving them that they can never throw me away. They have to depend on me for everything and I have become their most loyal servant forever. I decided to delete the recordings and destroy the listening devices. By doing that, I realized that any chance I had for revenge was forever gone and that their training and brainwashing has worked. From now on, there is no turning back. So I started working on the next phase of my life. From now on, I must obey every order they give and I must put their pleasure before my well-being. I decided to transform my one-bedroom apartment and turn it into a palace for them to relax and be worshipped. I built a large pedestal in the corner of my room on top of which I placed three thrones with three soft pillows below them. I moved my old bed to another corner and got a bigger bed with a comfortable mattress, silky sheets, and lots of soft pillows. I moved the old sofa out of the way and put three relaxing chairs in its place with small tables for food and drinks. I also built a large cabinet for their shoes that I placed by the apartment door.

Their palace was finally ready for their arrival. I went in front of the door and got on my knees waiting for them to come. It didn't take much until they finally arrived. I immediately bowed down in front of them and said: "Greetings your highnesses. May I please take off your shoes?". Aliyah said: "I see that you have fully learned your place. You may take off our shoes". They gave me their feet and I took off their high heels one by one placing them in the shoes cabinet. Then, I got on all four and said: "Your highnesses. May I please take you to your thrones?". Maya said: "Yes you may. Goddesses like us should never have to walk". They all mounted my back as if they were riding a horse and I crawled to my room carrying all three of them on my back. I reached their thrones and that's when I bowed down for them to get off. They got off and sat on their thrones crossing their legs and resting their feet on the pillows. I grabbed another pillow on which there were three crowns. I got on one knee and said: "Your highnesses. May I present you with your crowns". Leyla replied: "Yes you may. We gladly accept being your goddesses". I placed the three crowns on top of their heads then I bowed down in front of them again and said: "Can you please put your divine feet on my head as I recite my oath of servitude?". Each one of them place one foot on top of my head and I said: "I hereby pledge to obey, serve, and pleasure their highnesses Goddess Leyla, Goddess Aliyah, and Goddess Maya for the rest of my life". They took their feet off my head and placed them in front of my face. I laid gentle kisses on each of their feet and got on my knees. I said: "May I please wash your divine feet?" They all nodded in approval so I brought a small tub filled with warm water and placed it at their feet. I gently put their feet in the water and began washing them with water and soap. Once I finished, I dried their feet with a hot towel. Then I said: "Can I have your permission to drink the holy water that was touched by your feet?". They all said: "Yes you may". I drank the water to the last drop.

I said: "How else may I serve you?". Leyla said: "First, you're going to give us oral sexual pleasure". Aliyah said: "Second, you're going to give us a shower and bathe our bodies". Maya said: "And finally, you're going to give us a foot massage and serve us food and drinks until we go to bed". I said: "As you wish your highnesses". They got up from their thrones and ordered me to take their clothes off. Then they sat back on their thrones. I approached Maya as she spread her legs. I began licking her pussy while she rested her feet on my back. She blocked my nose with her fingers and tightened her legs around my head completely smothering me in her pussy. She said: "You are not allowed to breathe until I orgasm. Understood?". I immediately started moving my tongue as fast as possible to make her climax quickly. I started running out of air but I had to resist the urge to struggle as to not inconvenience her. Therefore, I had to move my tongue even faster until she eventually orgasmed and let me go. Then I moved to Leyla. She violently grabbed my head and shoved it in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my head putting me in a headlock and started squeezing on my neck. She said: "I will continue squeezing your head until you me make me cum". I was licking her pussy as fast as I could while she was moving her hips and grinding her pussy in my face. The more pleasure she was receiving, the harder she squeezed on my head and neck. I was about to pass out but I had to continue servicing her no matter what happens. She finally orgasmed and let me go. I moved on to Aliyah. She spread her legs, wrapped them around my head, and rested her feet on my back. She said: "I need you to move your tongue as fast as I want you to in order to pleasure me. The harder I squeeze, the faster you tongue moves. Are we clear?". My tongue was already exhausted but I had to move it as fast as I could to satisfy her. She began gradually squeezing my head harder and harder and I responded by licking her pussy faster and faster. She eventually squeezed hard enough that I almost reached a breaking point where my tongue can't go any faster but I had to push through because her satisfaction was more important. She finally reached her climax and let me go.

I got on all four and said: "Your highnesses, may I please take you to your shower?". All three of them sat on my back as I crawled all the way to the bathroom. They got off and entered the shower with me. They forced me against the wall and ordered me to get on my knees. Leyla stood in front of me, put her foot on my shoulder, and said: "Our pussies are dripping wet from the orgasms we just had. We need you to lick them clean". I put my tongue out and she grabbed my hair shoving her pussy in my face. I made sure to clean up all the squirt and pussy juices that were left on it. She then moved out of the way and Aliyah took her place. She raised her leg and put her knee on my shoulder. She grabbed my hair and ordered me to lick her pussy juices too. Then Maya came in her place and stood in front me holding my hair. She raised one of her legs and wrapped it around the back of my neck ordering me to wipe her pussy juices as well. Then she turned around offering me her ass. She said: "Our asses need cleaning too. Get to it". She grabbed my head and forced it between her ass cheeks. I put my tongue out and inserted it in her asshole cleaning inside of it. When she had enough, she moved out of the way and Leyla took her place assuming the same position. She grabbed my hair and violently moved my head up and down using my tongue to lick her asshole and her ass crack. Then Aliyah took her place, she took control of my head and moved it around while my tongue was stimulating her asshole wiping it clean. Once I finished licking their private parts, they ordered me to start the shower. I turned on the water and kept adjusting its temperature until it was warm. Then I moved out of the way and they stood under it letting the hot water fall on their gorgeous bodies. I grabbed the soap and I applied it on their bodies from head to toe. I made sure to massage every part of them from as I was applying the soap and wiping it with water. I massaged their heads, necks, shoulders, backs, arms, hands, legs, and feet as the hot water was touching them. Leyla then said to me: "This hot water is making me want to pee". I said: "Can you please use my mouth to relieve yourself?". Maya said: "That's what you're here for". Aliyah said: "You're like our portable urinal." I got on my knees in front of them as they took turns pissing and emptying their bladders in my mouth. I made sure to drink as fast as possible and not let my mouth get filled quickly and start to overflow. Their piss was too valuable to be wasted on the floor or in the toilet. When they finished relieving themselves, I licked their pussies clean from any leftover piss and washed them with water and soap.

I got out of the shower and brought a warm and comfortable bath robe and several towels for each one of them. I began wiping their bodies with the towels and helped them wear the bath robes. I brought several slippers and got on my knees to put them on their feet. When they were ready to leave the shower, I got on all four so they could sit on my back as I carried them back to my room. I took them towards the relaxing chairs where they ended up leaning back and resting after the shower. I took off their slippers and I went to the kitchen to prepare them food and drinks. A couple of minutes later, I returned with a selection of cocktail drinks, juices, cheeses, nuts, and fruits. I put the food and drinks on the small tables between their chairs and they began snacking on them. I grabbed some lotion and got on my knees in front of them. I put the lotion in my hands and gently massaged all of their feet as they were enjoying the snacks and drinks and chatting with each other. I used my thumbs to put pressure on their heels and the balls of their feet. I gently stretched their toes, put my fingers between them, and cracked them. When their foot massages were done, I helped them get dressed for bed. I knelt at the foot of the bed and they took turns to step on me to get in bed where they went to sleep. As they all were lying on their bellies hugging the pillows, they crossed their legs at the ankle and I got on my knees. I placed multiple gentle kisses all over their soles, heels, and toes while rubbing them. Once they were in deep relaxation and fell asleep, I covered them with the sheets and I went to my own little bed feeling satisfied with my new role.

I was woken up in the middle of the night after feeling multiple foot slaps on my face. I looked up and I saw Leyla, Aliyah, and Maya standing over me slapping my face with their feet. They were wearing the same black leather pants, black corsets, black gloves, and black masquerade masks that they wore on the night they kidnapped me. Leyla said: "We told you that we'll see you soon". Aliyah said: "Your training is now complete". Maya said: "You will be formally inducted into our secret club". They ordered me to get up and put on a suit. They put the collar around me and attached the leash to it. They put their shoes on and dragged me by the leash to follow them. They took me to their sorority house. They opened the door and paraded me around while a long line of beautiful girls wearing masquerade masks were watching in amusement. I heard those girls say how I was the guy from the video. Apparently, Leyla, Aliyah, and Maya shared the video of my abuse that they recorded during the night of my kidnapping with all of their sorority members. Aliyah said: "You're going to be primarily responsible for serving us. But all of these girls get to use you in any way they like". Maya said: "In this house, we like to share our submissive men with our fellow sisters". Leyla said: "That's right. Every sister gets to experience the same pleasure that her other sisters do". Aliyah said: "All these ladies have been on their feet all day and they need a lot of care and foot worship. You better prepare your hands and your mouth for a lot of licking, sucking, and massaging". Maya said: "They have also been very horny and anxiously waiting for your training to finish. I hope your tongue is ready to pleasure them". Leyla said: "Not to mention, they've been drinking all night and they can't wait to empty their bladders in your mouth. I hope you're thirsty". My three goddesses walked me to the center of the room, got me on my knees, and stood around me. They simultaneously said: "Welcome to your new life". All the other girls in the house gathered around forming a large circle around us. The masquerade ball has just begun.
Old 18-Apr-21, 23:23
Last Achievements

Chapter 11: The Buffet

My three goddesses Aliyah, Leyla, and Maya took off their shoes and stood in front of me each putting one foot on my chest. They simultaneously pushed me down to the ground and took off my shirt. Maya put my hands above my head and stood on them with her feet. Aliyah came to the side and put her foot on my throat while Leyla came to the other side and put her foot on my mouth sealing my lips shut. Leyla said: "Since you are now our property, we would like to mark you so that you are forever ours". A girl handed her a branding iron that had the logo of their sorority. When I saw it, I panicked and began to struggle. Maya, who was crushing my hands under her feet, squatted to put more weight on them. Aliyah put both of her hands on her knee and pressed on my throat harder crushing my windpipe. Leyla stepped on my mouth harder to keep me from screaming. She then put the hot branding iron on the left side of my chest and held it down for a few seconds while Maya held my head in place. I tried to scream but my sealed mouth and my crushed throat were not able to. Eventually, she lifted up the iron and all three girls removed their feet from my body. They came around and stood over me admiring the mark they left as I took a moment to breathe and examine the burn mark.

One of the girls in their sorority came and straddled my chest putting my hands under her knees. She had a long black hair, brown eyes, and a lot of tattoos in her arms. She appeared to be a tattoo artist. Aliyah said to me: "Your tongue has been a source of pleasure for us and we will like to give it an upgrade that increases our pleasure". The tattooed girl squeezed on my cheeks with her fingers forcing my tongue out. She grabbed my tongue between her fingers and Maya handed her a piercing gun. She put the gun on my tongue and pulled the trigger piercing my tongue and putting a small steel bar through it with a ball on each side. Maya said: "We're going to have a lot of wonderful orgasms from now on". Aliyah said: "Indeed. I can't wait to try out the new piercing". Leyla: "I bet it will feel good on our feet and asses too". Maya replied: "Oh, I'm sure it will". All girls nodded in agreement. Maya pointed at Leyla and Aliyah and said to me: "Since the three of us are your primary owners, we need to put our permanent personal mark on you". The tattooed girl stood up, grabbed a piece of paper, and put it on the floor. Aliyah, Maya, and Leyla stood next to each other and simultaneously stepped on the piece of paper leaving their foot prints on it one next to the other. The tattooed girl picked up the paper and straddled my belly. She put the piece of paper on the right side of my chest and drew their foot prints on my chest. Maya then handed her a tattoo gun and she began injecting me with ink and tattooing their foot prints. When she was done she got up and the other girls gathered around me to see it. Aliyah said: "I love it. It looks perfect and puts him in his right place". Maya said: "It's so detailed. You can see our toe prints". Leyla said: "Most importantly. Our feet will leave a permanent mark on him".

They pulled on my leash forcing me to stand up. The other girls set up a table with multiple covered plates like in a buffet. Aliyah pulled on my leash bringing me to the table. She said: "We would like to welcome you into our sorority so we prepared a dinner for you". Maya said: "Every girl here participated and put a piece of her in this meal. I hope you appreciate that". I said: "I do goddess". Aliyah handed me an empty plate and took off the cover of the first plate. She said: "Here we have some pieces of bread that we have stepped on, spat on, and wore inside our shoes and socks for hours until they fully absorbed our foot sweat". She took two pieces and put them in my plate. Maya came and took off the cover of the second plate. She said: "Here we have a collection of callouses and dead skin that we peeled off from all of our feet". She grabbed a spoon and put some of them on top of the bread on my plate. Leyla came and took off the cover of the third plate. She said: "This is a collection of foot dust that was scrubbed from the bottom of all of our feet". She grabbed another spoon and poured some of it on top of my bread. Aliyah took off the cover of the fourth plate and said: "This is a delicious collection of all of our toenail clippings that we gathered for you". She put some on my crushed bread. Maya took off the cover of the fifth and final plate. She said: "And here we have a collection of our pubic hair that we have shaved just for you". She then dropped some of the pubic hair on top of my bread. Leyla grabbed a sealed small cup on the table and opened the cover. She said: "And for seasoning, we have a collection of our creamy spit". She poured some of it on my bread and put the two pieces of bread on top of each other. She said: "Your sandwich is now ready".

Maya said: "How about a drink to help you eat that?". Aliyah said: "We prepared a refreshing cocktail for you". Maya snapped her fingers and the other girls brought three sealed drink dispensers and put them on the table. Aliyah grabbed an empty glass and pointed at the first dispenser. She said: "Here we have water that we have used to wash all of our dirty and sweaty feet". She put the glass under the dispenser and poured some of the dirty brown looking water filling about a third of the cup. She handed the glass to Maya who pointed at the second dispenser and said: "Here we have water that we used to soak and wash all of our socks. Think of all that socks fuzz as pulp in an orange juice". She poured some of the yellowish water filled with socks fuzz into the glass filling its second third. She handed the glass to Leyla who pointed at the third dispenser and said: "This is a collection of our morning piss that we have gathered for you for more than a week". She poured some of the aged darker looking piss in my glass filling the final third. She put a spoon in the glass and stirred it for a little bit and handed it to me. All three of them said: "Bon appetite". I got on my knees and began eating the sandwich filled with their foot callouses, foot dust, toenail clippings, pubic hair, and spit. Between each bite, I took a sip of the drink made of their piss and dirty feet and socks water. All the girls were watching in amusement while my three goddesses were smirking and feeling proud of what they made me do. Once I finished the sandwich and the drink, I said: "Thank you goddesses for this delicious meal".

It was then time for them to play some games with me. Aliyah took off the collar from around my neck while Maya replaced it with a shock collar. Leyla grabbed the remote controller for the collar and said: "Let's see if this thing works". She pressed on the button zapping me and making me fall to the ground in pain. Maya said: "I think we have our answer". As she said that, two girls brought a laundry basket that was full of dirty socks while two others brought another basket full of all kinds of women's shoes. Aliyah said: "We going to play a game called Fetch the Socks. As our servant, you will have to identify the smell of our feet and fetch our socks immediately if one of us is in a hurry to leave". Maya said: "You're going to smell each of our feet for one minute. Then, you have two minutes to find the socks that belong to the right girl by smelling them and matching the scent". Leyla said: "If you get it wrong, you get zapped and you have to try again no more than three times".

Maya sat down on a chair and I got on my knees in front of her. She put both of her feet on my face and one girl started the timer. I quickly inhaled as much of her foot smell as I could. After the minute ended, I rushed towards the basket of socks and started going through it. I kept picking up some of the socks and smelling them until I found some pink socks that seemed to match the smell of her feet. I grabbed them and quickly rushed back to her putting the socks at her feet. Maya said: "That's impressive. You got it right". She got up and Leyla took her place. She put both feet on my face and I smelled them for a minute. As the girl holding the timer gave me the signal, I rushed towards the basket and kept going through it again smelling all the remaining socks. Eventually I found a pair of white gym socks that matched the smell. I grabbed from the pile and headed back to her. She said: "Excellent work doggy. You make me proud". She got up and Aliyah took her place putting both of her feet in my face so I can sniff them as hard and as fast as I could. When the time was up, I headed back towards the basket to sniff the remaining socks all over again. I took advantage of the fact that I have already went through the socks to organize them by pair and make it easier for the next round. Eventually, I found a pair of short and thin white socks that matched her smell. I grabbed them and headed back to her. She said: "Nice work. I see you're becoming more methodical". She got up and the rest of the girls took their turns playing the same game. The smell of Aliyah, Maya, and Leyla's feet was already imprinted in my memory so it was easier for me to find their socks. However, the rest of the girls were completely new to me so I failed several times and got zapped until I got it right.

When that game was over, Leyla said: "Now is time for the next game called Fetch the Shoes. It is very similar and the idea is that you have to identify our shoes by the taste of our feet and quickly fetch them in case we need to go out". Maya said: "You're going to lick each of our feet for one minute. Then you have two minutes to find the shoes that belong to the right girl by licking their insides and matching the taste". Aliyah said: "Just like the first game, if you get it wrong, you get zapped and you have to try again no more than three times". Leyla then added: "One more thing. When each girl is done, she will spit in your mouth and you have to swirl it around and swallow it to wash off the taste of her feet before the next girl's turn". Maya asked: "Do you understand the rules?". I replied: "Yes goddess". Aliyah said: "Great. Then let the games begin".

Leyla sat on the chair and put her feet on my face as the timer was started. I licked up and down her soles as fast as possible to remember their taste. When the minute was over, I rushed to the basket of shoes and began sorting them. I organized them by pair and quickly licked their insides until I encountered a pair of decorated flat sandals that tasted similar to her feet. I grabbed them and headed back to her. She said: "Wow. All of our training has finally paid off. You got it right again". She then spat in my mouth and got up. As I swirled and swallowed her spit according to their instructions, Maya sat down and offered me her feet. I licked all around her soles for a minute and headed back to the basket to lick the insides of the remaining shoes. I noticed that a pair of red high heel platform sandals tasted similar to her foot sweat. I grabbed them and went back to her. She patted me on the head and said: "That is correct. We have taught you well". She spat in my mouth and got up. As I washed off the taste of her feet from my mouth, Aliyah sat down and put her feet on my face so I can lick them for another minute. I rushed back to the basket licking all of the remaining shoes all over again. A pair of black stilettos seemed to taste similar to her feet so I grabbed them and rushed back to her. She said: "Correct. You have truly become an indispensable pet". She spat in my mouth just like her friends and got up. I cleaned my mouth with her spit and the rest of the girls took turns playing the same game. With the taste of Leyla, Maya, and Aliyah's feet engrained in my brain, it was somewhat easy for me to identify their shoes since I played that game with them before. However, for the rest of the girls, I ended up making a lot of mistakes and got zapped for it until I eventually learned to recognized the taste of their foot sweat.

When that game was finished, all the girls took off their pants and panties in preparation for the next one. Maya took off the shock collar from around my neck and said: "The next game is called the Venus flytrap. Sometimes, we want to receive oral pleasure as fast as possible before we go back to work or head to our next class". Leyla said: "This is where we put your new tongue piercing to the test. You will have five minutes to eat our pussies and bring us to orgasm". Aliyah said: "If the timer expires and we don't reach orgasm, our legs will close around your neck trapping you just like a Venus Flytrap". Maya said: "If that happens, you will have to continue pleasuring us with your neck still squeezed". Leyla said: "There will be no release until we reach orgasm". Aliyah said: "That's the best thing about this game. We win either way".

Aliyah then sat on the chair and spread her legs. I came closer and began licking her pussy as she put her hand on my head and the timer was started. I knew that in order to get her to orgasm quickly, I had to follow her instructions and match her movements. I let her hand guide my head movements as my tongue was feverishly licking the area that she pointed me to. With the tongue piercing, I managed to get her to orgasm before the timer expired. She said: "Phew. I love the feeling of the cold steel from your piercing on my warm pussy". She got up and Leyla took her place sitting on the chair and spreading her legs. I knew that Leyla always liked to be in control so the quickest way for her to orgasm is to let her rub her pussy on my tongue. As expected, she grabbed my head and began grinding her pussy on my tongue. I kept moving my tongue up and down rapidly to match her hip movements and let my piercing give her the fastest orgasm possible. My strategy worked and I managed to get her to climax before the timer expired. She said: "Wow. This piercing is out of this world". She got up and Maya sat down spreading her legs. With Maya, I know that she wants to sit back and relax so I will have to do all of the work. My goal was to bring her to a complete state of comfort and relaxation while my tongue does the work. I started licking her pussy as fast as I could while using my hands to rub her thighs inside and out watching her facial expressions. Eventually, I was able to get her to climax a few seconds before the timer expired. She said: "Oh my god. Your tongue piercing did wonders on my clit". As she got up, I asked: "May I please get a small break for my tongue". Maya replied: "Since I'm in a good mood, you will get a two minutes break after each girl". Aliyah said: "Are we not merciful?". I replied: "Yes. Thank you goddesses". Leyla then said: "Don't get too comfortable. There is still a long line of horny girls that need to orgasm". After the break time was over, the next girl sat down and spread her legs. From that point on, I missed the timer several times as I didn't know what the other girls liked. However, the pain from their legs squeezing my neck made me have to improvise until they let me go. I was close to passing out for several times.

When all the girls received the pleasure they desired, they brought a big bottle of chocolate spread. They grabbed some spoons and wiped the chocolate all around their assholes. Leyla then said to me: "This game is called Find the Hidden Nut. This is where you get to practice your ass cleaning skills. This should be easy as there will be no punishment". Maya said: "Let's say one of us was in the toilet and there was no toilet paper around. We have no choice but to use your tongue to wipe our asses clean". Aliyah said: "You will have to clean all the chocolate in and around our assholes with your tongue. Also, make sure to check the insides for a possible hidden prize".

Leyla stood in front of me and turned around offering me her ass. She leaned forward, put her hand on my head, and shoved my face between her ass cheeks. I licked the chocolate on top of and around her asshole as she was furiously shaking my head using it like a toilet paper to wipe her ass clean. I then put my tongue inside her ass to clean inside of her rectum. She started pushing her anus outward and out of nowhere, a hazelnut fell in my mouth. As I pulled back to eat it, she forced me back in and said: "Hold on. There is another one coming". She kept pushing harder until an almond fell in my mouth. She then let me go and I ate the nuts that fell out of her ass. She moved out of the way and Aliyah took her place assuming the same position. As I began licking the chocolate on her asshole, she grabbed my head and kept guiding it and controlling which direction I licked. Then, I moved in to lick inside her rectum as she started pushing out. All of a sudden, a cashew fell on my tongue. She let me go for a second to eat it and pulled me back in. She said: "I think the next one is a big one". She pushed her anus harder and a walnut fell on my tongue. She turned around to watch me eat it. She gently slapped my cheek and moved out of the way. Maya then came and assumed the same position as her friends. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks and began licking and eating the chocolate in and around her asshole. She then grabbed my head and pulled me towards her asshole so I could clean inside of her rectum. As I did, she pushed two pistachios out of her ass and in my mouth in quick succession. I pulled back to eat them but she forced me back with her hand. She said: "Hold on. I think there is more". She continued pushing her anus and I prepared my tongue as two peanuts fell on it. I ate all the nuts that came out of her ass as she moved out of the way for the next girl. We continued the game until all the girls' assholes were wiped clean of chocolate spread and fed me a variety of nuts that they stored inside their asses for several hours.

The girls then brought a lot of water bottles in preparation for the next game. They each drank an entire bottle and then some of them put a large funnel on top of my head. They sealed its bottom with waterproof tape around my neck. Aliyah said to me: "This is the final game of the night and it will be quick one. We call it Rest in Piss". Leyla said: "Suppose one of us really needs to pee and there is no available bathroom around. We have no choice but to use your mouth to relieve ourselves". Maya said: "We need to train you to drink our pee as fast as possible because we don't want to keep stopping every time your mouth is full and starts to overflow". Aliyah said: "Your goal is to drink our pee as fast as possible so you don't drown. If you fail, you will then Rest in Piss". Aliyah, Leyla, and Maya along with some of the other girls formed a circle around me and started pissing in the funnel around my head. The piss level kept rising until it reached my mouth. That's when I started rapidly drinking and taking no breaks. Every time one of the girls finished pissing, she would step away and another one would take her place. Eventually, the piss level kept rising faster than I could drink. It eventually reached my eyes and that were beginning to burn. More girls kept coming and emptying their bladders until my entire head was completely buried under their piss. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as wide as I could and kept gulping down their piss. Thanks to Maya training me by forcing me to hold my breath under her feet multiple times, my ability to hold my breath improved. At some point, the piss level started falling as I was swallowing faster and faster until I was able to breathe again. They helped me finish off the last remnants of their piss from the funnel by pushing me back so that the piss that was under my mouth would fall inside of it. Finally, they took off the funnel and they started cheering and clapping while taking off their masks and revealing their faces to me. Aliyah said: "Congratulations. You made it". Maya said: "We were worried for a second there". Leyla said: "You have completed your training. We hereby formally accept you as our slave. Forever". With the party now over, Maya, Leyla, and Aliyah put the collar and leash around my neck and took me back to my apartment. They changed their clothes and went to sleep in the large comfortable bed that I built for them. I then took a shower and went to sleep in my tiny bed by their feet. I felt a little bit proud as I managed to beat all the challenges and I was tougher that I thought of myself.

Chapter 12: Sex Object

The next day, I woke up early in the morning while Aliyah, Leyla, and Maya were still sleeping. I went to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. I put their food and drinks on a bed table and headed back to the room as they woke up. I said: "Good morning goddesses". They all replied: "Good morning slave". I put the bed table aside and quickly placed their pillows behind their backs as they sat on the bed. I put their breakfast in front of them. As they began eating, I went to the foot of the bed and started rubbing their feet. Maya said: "Breakfast in bed and a foot massage. Two of the greatest things in the universe". Aliyah said: "Agreed. Goddesses like us deserve the best. Isn't that right slave?". I replied: "Of course goddess". Leyla said: "I will add a hot foot bath to that list". She looked at me and said: "Speaking of which. We're going jogging this morning. We need you to prepare a hot foot bath for when we get back". I said: "As you wish goddess". Aliyah said: "We also need you to prepare some smoothies for us". Maya said: "And don't eat your breakfast yet. We will bring you something with us". They finished their breakfast and ordered me to take the table away. I took it back to the kitchen to wash the dishes. They changed their clothes and put on some tight leggings, tanks tops, and their socks and sneakers. They tied their hairs in ponytails and headed outside for a run.

About two hours later, they got back and they were tired and sweaty. I was on my knees in front of the couch with the hot foot bath and their smoothies ready. They threw themselves on the couch and ordered me to take off their sneakers and socks. As I took off Aliyah's socks, I found two pieces of bread under her feet and inside her socks. She said: "That's some delicious toast. It should have absorbed all of my foot sweat by now". I put the bread aside and proceeded to take off Maya's socks revealing two pieces of cheese stuck between her soles and her socks. She said: "How about some tasty cheese combined with my stinky foot cheese". I put the pieces of cheese on top of the pieces of toast. I then moved on to take off Leyla's socks revealing two pieces of salami that she has been walking on for hours. She said: "That's some delicious meat with a touch of foot vinegar". I put the pieces of salami on the bread and folded it making a sandwich.

I gently put their feet in the hot water and began eating the sandwich. I quickly finished it and got back to washing and rubbing their feet in the hot water. They all leaned back on the couch drinking their smoothies and enjoying the sensation of the hot water touching their tired soles combined with my hands rubbing their toes. As I took their feet out of the water, they ordered me to move the foot bath away and lie down on my back. They all lined up their socks on top of my face and put the hot towel that I prepared for them on top of the socks. They rested their feet on top of my face using the towel to dry them as they continued drinking their smoothies. Leyla said to me: "Are you still alive under there? We still need you to serve us". I replied: "Yes goddess". Maya said: "You should be enjoying the hot socks and towel on your face. It helps opening up your pores". Aliyah said: "I hope our socks are not too stinky for you. Actually, I hope they are". They finished their drinks and got up. Leyla said: "We're going to take a shower. In the meantime, you need to wash our socks". Aliyah said: "Also make sure to preserve the water in our foot bath. You will need to drink from it later". Maya added: "From now on, you're not allowed to drink clean water or eat clean foot. Your food and water will come from our feet". I said: "As you wish goddesses". They headed to the bathroom to take a shower as I began washing their socks. They changed their clothes and went to their classes.

Later during the evening, they came back to my apartment to find me waiting for them on my knees in front of the door. As they walked through the door, I immediately took off their shoes and bowed down kissing their bare feet. I got on all four and the girls sat on my back. I carried them to the bedroom where I helped them take off their clothes. They lied on top of the bed next to each other in their lingerie. I knelt at the foot of the bed and started kissing the soles of their feet as they were cuddling. Maya said to her friends: "All this foot worship is making me horny". Aliyah replied: "How about we get the strap-on and try it out". Leyla said: "I thought you would never ask". She immediately got up and took a strap-on out of her bag. She took off her underwear, put it on, and said: "Who wants to go first?". Maya said: "Me please". Aliyah said: "I'll be in charge of him". Aliyah then got up, took off her underwear as well, and ordered me to get on my hands and knees. She then sat on my back riding me like a pony.

Meanwhile, Maya also took off her underwear and lied on her belly. Leyla then came and straddled her back. She gently inserted the strap-on inside Maya's pussy. She then lied on top of Maya and began moving her hips up and down. As the two girls were having sex, Aliyah grabbed my head and ordered to lick Maya's soles while she was getting pleasured and letting out short and quiet moans. Aliyah took control of my head and guided my tongue to lick Maya's soles faster. Meanwhile, Leyla turned Maya's head around and began kissing her on her lips while simultaneously fondling her breasts. After a while, Aliyah ordered me to move on to Leyla's soles and lick them as she was increasing the thrusting. I kept licking their soles while having a direct view of the penetration. At some point, Leyla grabbed Maya's hair and gently pulled on it. Maya said to her: "I love it when you get rough". Leyla asked her to get on all four in a doggy position. As Maya did, Leyla rode her back and put the strap-on back in her pussy. Leyla kept gently pulling on Maya's hair and lightly slapping her ass cheeks. Meanwhile, Aliyah was still riding my back and ordered to get on top of the bed and lick Leyla's asshole. Leyla turned around and smiled as she was enjoying getting her asshole teased. Aliyah kept controlling my head and guiding me in pleasuring Leyla's asshole.

When Maya reached her climax, Aliyah said: "I want to go next". Leyla stood up and took off the strap-on. She handed it to Maya who quickly put it on. Aliyah got off me and lied on her back on top of the bed. Leyla grabbed me by the hair and forced me back down on the ground and at the foot of the bed. Aliyah spread her legs as Maya lied on top of her in a missionary position. She gently inserted the strap-on in Aliyah's pussy and began thrusting her hips. Meanwhile, Leyla jumped on my back dangling her legs on both sides and ordered me to suck on Aliyah's toes. With the combination of the sexual penetration and the toe sucking, Aliyah was letting out long and continuous moans. As she did, Maya started kissing her lips and massaging one of her breasts. Leyla then forcibly grabbed my head and ordered me to suck on Maya's heels. As things were getting more intimate between Maya and Aliyah, Maya held down Aliyah's arms and put one of her hands around Aliyah's neck slightly choking her. Aliyah said to her: "That's right. Give it to me harder". Maya then kept thrusting faster and Aliyah responded by wrapping her legs around Maya's waist and locking them. Meanwhile, Leyla ordered me to move up and lick Maya's asshole. As I did, she forcibly grabbed my hair and pushed my head further forcing my tongue inside Maya's ass.

When Aliyah reached her climax, Leyla said: "Come on. It's my turn now. I've been waiting for a while". Aliyah opened her legs allowing Maya to get up. Maya gave the strap-on to Aliyah so she can put it on. Leyla jumped on the bed and lied on her side. After putting on the strap-on, Aliyah came and lied behind Leyla in the spoon position. As Aliyah inserted the strap-on in Leyla's pussy, Maya came around and sat on my back. She ordered me to lick between Leyla's toes as Aliyah began thrusting with her hips. Unlike the other two girls, Leyla was letting out loud moans after being stimulated by Aliyah's intense thrusting and my tongue licking between her toes. Maya then grabbed my head and ordered me to lick Leyla's soles. She took control of my head and moved it left and right to wipe Leyla's soles. Meanwhile, Aliyah turned Leyla's head around and began kissing her, rubbing her breasts, and gently pulling on her nipples. At some point, Maya ordered me to move on to Aliyah's feet and lick between her toes as well. Aliyah enjoyed that and increased the thrusting of Leyla's pussy. She even gently pulled Leyla's hair and moved her leg up putting her thigh on Leyla's waist. Leyla turned to Aliyah and said: "You know I always want it rough". Aliyah then gently spanked Leyla's ass as the thrusting kept increasing and Leyla's moaning was getting louder and louder. When Aliyah put her leg up, Maya then ordered me to quickly get on the bed behind them and lick Aliyah's ass. Maya put her knee on my neck and shoved my head between Aliyah's ass cheeks to stimulate her asshole.

Once Leyla achieved her orgasm, Aliyah pulled the strap-on out and Maya got off my back ordering me to get back on the ground. Aliyah said: "Who wants to try some anal sex?". Maya said: "I've been wanting to do it for a while". Leyla said: "How about we have sex on top of him?". Aliyah said: "Excellent idea". She grabbed a bottle of lube and handed it to me. The three girls stood up and turned around offering me their asses. I poured some of the lube on my hands and rubbed it all over their assholes. Aliyah then ordered me to get on all four. She rode my back again and Maya came and rode my back in front of her. Aliyah gently inserted the strap-on in Maya's asshole who was slowly pushing against it stimulating herself. Aliyah then reached for Maya's clitoris with her hand and began rubbing it. Meanwhile, Leyla sat on the side of the bed and spread her legs. She ordered me to lick her pussy. I put my tongue out and began pleasuring Leyla as the other two girls were having sex on top of my back. A few minutes later, they wanted to change positions. Maya got up and took the strap-on from Aliyah and put it on. Aliyah also got up and sat on the side of the bed. As Maya sat on my back with her legs on both sides, Leyla came and sat on her lap facing Maya and wrapping her legs around her. Leyla gently inserted the strap-on in her asshole and began riding it. Maya then began sucking on Leyla's nipples while Aliyah spread her legs offering me her pussy to lick. I did what she asked and gave her oral pleasure as the other two girls were having intense anal sex while sitting on my back. A while later, Leyla got up and took the strap-on from Maya. She put it on as Maya came and sat on the bed. Leyla sat on my back with her legs on both sides. Aliyah came and sat on Leyla's lap with her back turned towards her. She slowly inserted the strap-on in her ass and began riding it. Leyla then started stimulating Aliyah's clitoris. Maya came to me and spread her legs. I began licking her pussy while her friends were having sex on top of me.

Later on, Aliyah got up from Leyla's lap and jumped on the bed feeling exhausted. Maya joined her and lied down next to her on her left. Leyla got off my back, took off the strap-on, and threw it away. Then, she jumped on the bed and lied next to Aliyah on her right. The girls ordered me to come to the foot of the bed to kiss and rub their feet. Leyla said to me: "It must have been painful for you to watch us have hot sex in front of you while you can't do anything". I replied: "Whatever you decide is fine by me goddess. I simply do whatever you say". Maya said: "I bet he was dying to join us. Too bad he is not allowed". Aliyah said: "No man can ever have sex with us in that way. That's a privilege that only us girls get to experience". They then took turns making out with each other while I was making out with their feet. With my foot massages making them sleepy, they all closed their eyes and drifted away having nothing but sweet dreams after their glorious orgasms. I covered their bodies with the blanket and I went to my bed to sleep.

Tags
ass licking, cunnilingus, facesetting, foot domination, foot worship, kickboxing, pissing, scissorhold, sister, smother, trample