Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jul-20, 00:50
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default The Rule of ONE

Hi my friends, I have been in this forum for some time and read many wonderful stories. I think it’s time to contribute a little. So this is my first story attempt. Since this is my first attempt and I am not a native speaker I really hope you will be able to enjoy. I decided to write a story based on Star Wars Universe. I am open to criticism and suggestions. By the way I realized that writing a story is harder than I thought.

Here is the first instalment. I hope you guys enjoy. More will come I hope.

The events in this story happened roughly 1000 years before the Episode 1 The Phantom Menace. Before the dark times, before the evil empire. (well that’s just a certain point of view)

The Rule of ONE

Some of you may know that, The Sith used to have their own Academy in Korriban. Their numbers were almost equal to the Jedi. They were able to control many systems. Showing real competition to the Jedi and the Galactic Republic. Most of the planets were caught in the crossfire and had to choose a side based on their culture, way of life and their proximity to Coruscant or Korriban. Until the day all the Sith except ONE were all massacred.

It’s been 20 years since Darth Bane tricked Lord Kaan and the all the other Sith to attack the Jedi and kill most of them with a thought bomb in the planet Ruusan. Ambitious and greedy Lord Kaan accepted this plan without asking too many questions. Ordered for the preparations. But Bane was a genuine revolutionist. He believed he had to change the philosophy of the Sith. He believed that Sith became a bad copy of the Jedi and if they go on with this manner they can never prevail. He decided there should be only two Sith. A Master and the Apprentice. "Two there should be. No more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." When the time comes Apprentice will become The Master. Well it’s clear that he was not talking about a retirement system. The Master had to be killed by his/her pupil. So he tricked all his former comrades and using the thought bomb (also known as sith bomb) killed all the force sensitive beings nearby. All of the Sith and so many Jedi died that day.

In order to execute this new philosophy he needed an Apprentice. Luckily he found the perfect candidate in the very same planet. When he found Zannah, little girl already killed two Jedi because they hurt her friend. This was kind of an accident but Bane was impressed by the girl’s potential. And decided to take her as his Apprentice. Started training her until she died by her hand. Ironic, he became the first victim of his own philosophy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zannah was watching outside in her mansion which is in one of the wealthy districts of Coruscant. She was publicly known as Lady Serafiana. An unfortunate young widow whose husband died of natural causes. Their marriage lasted only two months. Poor man had terrible nightmares and one day he died because of a heart attack. Everyone showed sympathy to the young widow. Since her husband was quite rich. She didn’t have any financial problems. She became a respectable member of the society. She was always caring for the orphans by visiting the orphanage taking care of the young ones. In truth she was actually searching for possible candidates who may be her successor. And she actually found one. Young Therin was one of the orphans who were caught to her radar.

There are many force sensitive people in the Galaxy but very few of them had considerable potentials to be a Sith or a Jedi. Therin was one of the few. His parents were Republic officers who died in action. They might be her own victims but she wasn’t sure and didn’t care.

It was amazing how the Jedi missed Therin’s potential. They were so blind that even the Senate were ruled by a Sith Lord they would not realize the truth. But she had to act very carefully. She watched the kid from distance. She waited him to be old enough to leave the orphanage. And he started to disappoint her.

He was living a terrible life in the low levels of Coruscant. Gambling, petty theft even deathsticks were all his life. He was using the force unintentionally while throwing the dices. She even considered going to that garbage and ending his miserable life. But that would be a favor and she wasn’t someone who cares anyone that much. So she continued to observe.

Time was ticking and she had to find a suitable candidate. Previous candidates didn’t last too long. Only a Zabrak male lasted almost two months. Maybe she should stop using them as sex slaves as well. Her relationship with Bane was never on that level but the guy had only one thing is in his mind. “Ruling the Galaxy”. She wants to rule the Galaxy too but there is nothing wrong at ruling someone more intimately while doing the other. She convinced herself that she could do both. But the broken apprentices/sex slaves were telling another story.

She sighed. With this momentum Sith will not be able to rule the Galaxy for another 100 years or even 1000 years. She was almost bored of randomly assassinating Jedi. She killed 4 four Jedi Knights and disposed of their bodies in the last 6 months. She didn’t want to kill any Jedi Master not that she wasn’t confident that she couldn’t defeat them. She just didn’t want to attract unnecessary attention. She was a powerful Sith Sorcerer and she was confident that she could defeat any Jedi. She was expert at hand to hand combat and lightsaber fighting. But her real power was at Sorcery. Once she started casting her spells no one even Bane had any chance against her. Bane always told him to be patient to ensure victory. She decided to obey her former Master one more time. One day Sith will rule the Galaxy. One day they will reveal themselves to the Jedi. One day they will prevail. So she continued to observe the kid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therin looked in the eyes of the greedy Rodian once again. He was winning but he wasn’t sure this will last forever. Sometimes he was in series of winning the rounds. But this never lasts too long. He never understood these sudden changes. This time he needs to find a way to leave the table while winning. Rodians’s Trandoshan bodyguard was not helping the situation. Lizard like alien was a real threat. He feared that if they decide to take a violent approach there was nothing he could do. He was 18 years old now. He had his blaster with him. And the vibrosword that inherited from his father was attached to his side. But he never had proper training.

“If you want we can end this game now. You lost a little bit normal than usual” Therin started. Fuck! I did again. I insulted the idiot he will never let me get away with this win. Said his inner voice.

Rodian looked at him. “You cannot leave table while you are winning unless I quit playing. And I don’t like the way you are talking to me. Zharkast hates it more” He showed the lizard like alien beside him.

“And I think you are cheating”
“What? These are your dices. Not even mine. How can I cheat?”
“Prove it”
“Prove what?”
“Prove that you are not cheating”
“That’s ridiculous. I can’t prove it. You should be the one proving that I am the cheater” Therin almost shouted at him and immediately regretted his outburst.

“Zharkast and his staff thinks otherwise. If you want to leave here while you are able to walk. Confess, apologize, leave your credits and get out of my sight. HUMAN! ” Last word was more like a spit.

“Now that’s kind of racist my dear green friend” That’s not helping. You insulted him again Therin thought. His mouth will be his undoing one day. Maybe this is the day?

“Zharkast! Smash his head!”
Trandoshan raised his staff to smash human’s head. While he was swinging, a bright blue light appeared between them.

“That’s enough! Leave him alone” said a female voice.
She was a hooded figure and ignited her blue lightsaber. She parried the attack of the staff.

“A Jedi? You have no business here. We don’t want problem with the Jedi”

“This is Jedi business now. Leave him alone and don’t lose any limbs. Or your lives.”

“Kill them both” shouted the Rodian.

Zharkast started to move but he didn’t look 100% confident now. Therin looked like an easier opponent. He wasn’t sure that he had a chance against a Jedi. He looked at his boss for final decision.

“What are you waiting for? KILL them both.”

Zharkast lunged to attack. He wasn’t a match for the female Jedi. She first parried the staff then with a quick swing, cut the giant lizard in half.

During this little fight, the Rodian already drew his blaster and aimed to the Jedi. To his more dangerous enemy.

Before he could fire, something kicked in Therin. He shot him in the chest. He felt terrible even though it was a defensive action. He never killed anyone before. He looked to the Jedi with empty eyes.

“Hey are you OK?” said the female. She didn’t even thank him.
“You didn’t have to. I was expecting him to attack and ready for him. It’s not a very good idea to shoot a Jedi when she is holding her sabre. They just kill themselves.” Said coldly.

“Come one. We should hurry” She grabbed him by his arm almost dragging from the scene”

They reached to her speeder and they started moving.

“Where are we going and who are you” Therin finally said something.
“First we are going to my ship. Then we will be on our way to Dantooine.”
“No we are not. Who the fuck are you?”

They already reached at the unofficial docking bay. She parked the speeder next to an old cargo ship.

“Language! All your questions and more will be answered by the council. Patience and shut up!”
“Those aliens were just bunch of racists. You don’t need to get yourself into further trouble for a fellow human”. “I’ll be OK”.

She removed her hood and looked at him with icy blue eyes. She had platinum hair and so beautiful.

“Human! You ignorant idiot. I am Echani. Maybe you are the racist!”
“Aaaa. Sorry you look like a human.”
“Maybe you look like an Echani. Nevermind my mission is taking you to Dantooine. Although I really don’t get why the council wants a loser like you.”

“That’s almost kidnapping. I am not going anywhere with you”
She sighed. “I’m ordered to take you to the Jedi Council. They never said about this should be comfortable”

With her last words, she quickly hooked her arm around his throat and pressed with incredible strength.

“Now sleep.”

Therin’s eyes rooled and darkness quickly became his world.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skyblader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-20, 08:30
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The Rule of ONE

I like it. more please.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-20, 11:41
Last Achievements

Part Two

Darth Zannah, publicly known as Lady Serafiana was reading the recent reports about the disappearance of Therin while her butler Agador watching with curious eyes. Apparently Therin left Coruscant. Leaving two dead bodies behind him who he was gambling. There had been a short scuffle between them and surprisingly he was alive and the aliens were dead. There were rumors of a Jedi who intervened. Zannah thought that maybe Jedi are not too blind. At first she got angry. Felt that she missed an opportunity for a promising apprentice. Then she remembered what her master told her about the Jedi. They are a bunch of thickheaded, bigoted group of people. Therin was too old for their so called standards. They would fail him at some point. Or maybe they would not agree to train him at all. Both of the outcomes were fine by her. If they reject him she could guide him to the way of the force properly. If they train him that would be fine too. She could skip the basics and train him at advanced level. But she had to be careful. She really did not want the Jedi corrupt him too much.

“OK Agador, it seems you’re dying to say something. Speak freely please. “

She was always nice to people when she is Lady Serafiana.

“My Lady, I don’t really understand your interest in this young man. He doesn’t look like a…decent young man. And he probably is a murderer now. May I ask why?”

Zannah looks him with sad eyes.

“My dear Agador. We can’t expect your kindness and dignity from everyone in the galaxy. He is one of the orphans I am trying to make their life easier. Yes he did some bad choices in his life. But we have to help our youth to reach their true potential no matter what bad choices they make. So we can be a better society and the galaxy will be safer. “

“My Lady, you are the most selfless mistress I served my all life. It’s a true honor for me to be serving you.”

“Oh Agador these are nice words. Now you are embarrassing me. I hope I will be worthy of these compliments in the future as well. Thank you for the reports. You may leave now.”

Speaking with Agador was giving her headaches sometimes. She was so tempted to cast some spells on him while he was sleeping as she did to her late husband. But she needed him for now. She needed to be just patient for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Therin woke up with a terrible headache. His neck and throat was sore. Last thing he remembers was the argument with the female Jedi. Who the fuck was her? First she saved him from those thugs. Then tried to kidnap him. He looked around and realized that he was in some kind of a space ship. What was the place she mentioned? Tatooine? No. Similar but different.

He got up from the bunk started to walk around. This was definitely a ship. It was some kind of a cargo ship. He walked to the cockpit and amazed by what he saw. The ship was moving in a bright blue light. For a while he watched in fascination. Then he flinched because of a female voice.

“Oh finally you are awake. Sorry about that. You were a little reluctant. So I needed to take action. No hard feelings I hope. U OK?”

“My head hurts. Also my neck. Why did you do that? What is this?” He showed the lights.

“As I said I had to get you in the ship. Had you simply obeyed you would have been fine. We are in hyperspace. That’s how you travel between systems in short time. Actually it’s the only way if you don’t want to end up in your destination as a skeleton” She giggled. “So you have never been in hyperspace?”

“No, never left Coruscant.”

“Actually that’s not entirely true. You were born in Corellia, just like this ship. That might explain your gambling problem” She smiled.

“No, I don’t think so. How could you know this?”

“I’ve even talked more than I should have. Wait until we reach to Dantooine. I am sure Council will answer your questions. And they probably will expect some answers too. You know the Jedi Council. Or maybe you don’t but you will.”

Yes, Dantooine and she mentioned that council too. But what do they want from him? He was just about ask this and the ship shaked , blue lights replaced by pitch black darkness.

“Oh no! We are under attack. Someone pulled us out from the hyperspace?” She shouted.

“How? Who? What’s going on?

“Don’t know who. But some ships have tractor beams that can pull you out from hyperspace. Get ready for the attack. It’s going to be nasty.”

She checked the sensors and looked outside the window.

“Here, there are two interceptors. But they can’t have tractor beam. There should be another, a lot bigger ship around but I can’t see. We must have been thrown too far from it. Lucky us. We only need to deal with these too. They are faster and quicker than this baby but we have an advantage. They don’t have shields like us. We only need a lucky shot. Then boom. Do you feel lucky today gambler? Quickly get to the rear gun and let’s deal with them before it’s too late. “

“Why would I want to help you when are kidnapping me?”

“They are the remnants of the fallen Sith Empire. After all the Sith gone they become pirates. You will either die or spend the rest of your days in a mine as slave. That’s why you are going to start SHOOTING!”

“I’ve never done something like that before”

“Huh! Why didn’t you say that before? OK honey it was nice knowing you”

He looked at her defeated and started running towards to the gun.

“How am I going to do this?

“Just aim and SHOOT!”

He grabbed the old mechanics and started looking for his target. Just a few moments later he saw the approaching interceptor. It was as fast as she advertised. Aimed and took a few shoots. Missed by a mile. The interceptor returned the favor and hit them hard. Shields took the impact. Although he knew almost nothing about ships he felt that they could not last long. Other interceptor joined the fight and red lights hit them again. This wasn’t really going good. He aimed again and fired. This was slightly better. But the green lights were nowhere close to the enemy ship. Interceptors simultaneously attacked. One of them hit them hard. Smokes were everywhere in the ship now. Another might have been their end. Then he heard an angry voice from the cockpit.

“Hey idiot are you even trying? Another hit and we are toast. Do something or I will break your neck.”

That threat sounded just ridiculous.

“This is my first space fight. I am trying”

“OK If you don’t want it to be also the last one, please do something. Concentrate. Please.” She sounded terrified but also warmer.

He aimed again more concentrated this time. He felt a little different. More confident. For a moment he thought that he even felt the enemy pilot. He fired again and boom. One down one to go. Not losing the concentration he aimed the other one. This time he was almost sure that he sensed something from the other pilot. And that was nothing but fear. He hesitated for a moment. He wished that there could be another way. But it was either him or them. He fired again. Another perfect shot. They were fine now. He rescued their ship saved their lives. At that moment the female Jedi sensed something as well. Little bit surprised but she thought “So that’s why the council wants him”

He came back to the cockpit. Half smiling.

“It’s over right. I wasn’t 100% sure that I could have done that. “

“That makes two of us boy. But that was …impressive. Most impressive. For a rookie of course. I could have done that ages ago” she smirked.
“By the way we haven’t met properly. I am Jedi Knight Karis. Nice to meet you Therin”

“I wish I could say the same. Thanks for what happened at Coruscant but I don’t like to be kidnapped. This planet called Dantooine. Not keen on going there.”

“Well, it seems you won’t be able to go there immediately. Dantooine has to wait a little. Apparently our hyperdrive is burned. Maybe because of the tractor beam or our little space battle. But the important thing is we need a new one. “

“How are we going to find a new one? Can’t you repair?”

“Of course not. Do I look like a grease monkey? Let’s see where we are? Yes. We are close to the orbit of Kessel. My slave mining threat was not so empty after all” She giggled. “We can go there without hyperdrive. And we can find replacement. There is a bigger ship around looking for us. We should be quick and take what we need immediately. Listen we will go down and find our hyperdrive. But I want total obedience from you. That’s a nasty place. Can I trust you with that?”

“Thanks for giving me a choice. OK but can we talk about this Dantooine later? Now can I trust you with that.”

“Wookie promise” She smiled. “Let’s go then”

He didn’t understand what she meant exactly. But he decided to comply. For now at least.
Old 27-Nov-20, 13:32
Last Achievements

Part Three

After their space battle Karis was able to fly their YT-2400 to the orbit of Kessel. Thanks to their shields and her superior piloting ship was damaged only lightly except their hyperdrive problem. But their shields were down to almost zero and another hit would have been their doom. She had to give credit Therin too. Despite his inexperience, young man did actually solid work. Kept his cool when it was needed and did whatever he could.

On the other hand Therin had mixed emotions. He had faced danger before but never this close. On some level he actually enjoyed the excitement. But the fact that he killed at least three people since he met Karis was disturbing. They were all self-defense and he really wished that there would had been another solution but this Jedi made his life a little more chaotic then before. Questions were lurking in his mind such as “what do they want from him?” She made it clear that he wasn’t going to get any answer from her. He accepted the plain truth and did not bother to ask anymore. For now he was going to play along. Maybe he could find a way to disappear in this planet called Kessel. Could he survive somewhere like that? She mentioned that the place was nasty. He barely survived in Coruscant but even though he was in really low places, Coruscant was part of The Republic. Law and order and principles of The Republic were not too bad. The slave mining threat terrified him. He had to see what was going on down here with his own eyes. Then decide what to do. Besides what did she mean by he was actually a Corellian? This comment annoyed him and made him think that everything he knew about himself could actually be false.

They approached the docking bay for landing.

“OK. Therin, Could you please extend your arm?

He did without asking and she injected something.
“Auchh! What was that?”

“Just a little precaution. We might be separated here. In case we lost each other this little tracker will help me find you.” She smiled.

“I won’t escape. Am I your prisoner?”

“I know you won’t. And ‘the prisoner’ term is a little heartbreaking. I really thought we passed that. After all we are kind of friends right? You are not my prisoner Therin. I am just keeping you safe for your journey to Dantooine. I am the only friend you have in this corrupted planet. This place is even worse than Mos Eisley. I wouldn’t come here if I really did not have to. Remember that. Friend” It was like a threat but she also sounded so friendly. “Let’s go and check in with the bay droid.”

“Fine, aren’t you forgetting something. You took my blaster and vibrosword. If this place is really as bad as you say and if there is a chance that we are going to be separated, I would like to be able to defend myself”

“Do you even know how to you use them?” She asked a little condescendingly.

“I think I proved that I am not too bad with firearms. Both in Coruscant and the space I think I saved your ass. And a sword may help me to look more intimidating perhaps?”

“Yeaah you are a real hero. Fine here they are. Don’t use them unless you really need to do. Sometimes weapons cause more troubles to their owners.”

“What do you think we are going to face here?”

“I think we should attract less attention as we can. Kessel is the headquarters of the Pyke Syndicate. They operate the mines here. I suspect they might have a connection with the pirates that attacked us. We’ll go to the cantina and I’ll ask some questions without drawing attention. I might have to leave you alone for a while. But that’s OK, I’ll be able to track you. Let’s go”

They left the ship and approached to the protocol droid to check in. After learning the location of the bay cantina. They entered to the cantina. There were a few humans, a Twi’lek female dancer and another alien which Therin had never seen before. Karis was surprised too. She said that the alien was a Dellaltian. He was at least 10 meters tall. She also never saw one of them either because apparently they never left their homeworld Dellalt. She knew them only from the classes at the Jedi Academy. That alien shouldn’t be in such a hot climate like the one in Kessel. She suspected that he must have been exiled because of a huge transgression. That was good news actually because this also means he might be capable of helping them in their search. Also bad news because this means he was also a criminal and he might betray them.

“Go drink something. I’ll talk that guy. Be careful. And take this” She gave him a small pouch. It was too soft to be a credit pouch”

“Your Republic credits are not valid here. Unofficial currency is…spice”

Spice was illegal according to the Republic law. What was she doing with it? This Jedi was not like what he knew about them. He approached to the barkeep and ordered.

Meanwhile Karis and Dellaltian started talking in the dark corner of the cantina. He made an eye contact with the Twi’lek. While she was dancing in a provocative manner she smiled him. Therin was a young good looking human. He was used to getting attention but the dancer was really hot. He flinched by the voice of Karis.

“Hey, I think we’ve found what we need. Tion said that we can find a hyperdrive that compatible with any YT series. Be a good boy OK? I’ll be back ASAP.

“OK, that’s not a terrible place as you mentioned” He smiled.

Karis looked at the dancer and said. “Just be careful” They left with the giant like alien.

After her performance, Twi’lek approached him.

“You don’t look like a regular sugar”

“No, I am not. Just passing by. I am actually from Coruscant.”

“Coruscant? Never been there. Always wanted. But you know I always thought a little girl like me would be lost at such a big place.” She said cheerfully.

“Every place has its own risks I guess. I was told to be careful here for instance.”

“Don’t be silly you are perfectly safe here.” Said the Twi'lek as she swung her legs around and hopped off of the bar next to Therin. She slid between his legs, put her right hand on his chest and whispered into his ear "I am curious about Coruscant but I'd like to know more about you" and cupped his crotch with her left hand. His member instantly started to stiffen at the Twi'leks touch. Everyone knows that there are very few individuals who can resist the charm of a Twi’lek dancer and Therin certainly was not one of the few.

“Thanks but I am here for that. Not planning to stay long here”

“I actually think you are here for that. At least little guy feels that way.” The Twi'lek laughed and gave his member a playful squeeze.

Therin blushed. He certainly had experiences with females but this woman was something else. He decided to change the subject. Maybe he could do something about their search in case Karis fails at her own part. And he made a mistake.

“I and my companion are looking for a ship part. You are from here if I am not mistaken. Do you know where we can buy something called eehh hyperdrive?”

“Of course honey I know anything and everything about here. “ She said sweetly.

“Really? That’s great.” Now he had the chance to show to Karis that he was not a loser. He was a little angry to her. After all he was the one who saved them in the space battle.

“Follow me honey. We should go to my private chamber. We wouldn’t want to be heard by the other patrons. Yes this place is not so safe. If anyone learns that you are able to purchase an expensive ship part they might react badly. But you did right by approaching me”

Therin thought, Approaching her? She was the one approaching him. Whatever.

As he got up to follow the Twi'lek to a back room he was trying to pevent his erection. But any progress was lost when he glanced at her ass.

The room was small and circular, and had a small round stage in the center with a pole that connected from the roof to the floor of the stage. The Twi'lek entered the room first and instructed Therin to shut the door and lock it behind him. You could still hear the music from inside the private room but once Therin shut and locked the door the music was muffled. As Therin turned around he caught a quick glimpse of the Twi'lek’s swinging high heeled shoe before it collided directly with his balls.

Therin dropped to the floor immediately clutching his testicles.

“You really are stupid. I was not expecting to lure you here sooo easy.” She smirked.

“What is this?”

“This is me kicking your ass. You are cute but I am afraid you are going to spend the rest of your days in the spice mine”. She kicked his face.

Therin threw himself back as quick as possible but his vision was blurry. He drew his blaster and aimed at her. She was too quick for him. With a roundhouse kick she disarmed him easily. Therin stepped back and drew his vibrosword this time.

“Oh you are fighter?” She giggled. “OK if that is what you want. “ She drew her own twin shortswords and started to swing them. Therin tried to parry every swing but he was clearly outmatched. She was actually playing with him. She started to make small cuts. He realized that she wasn’t trying to kill him. Maybe he could reason with her?
“Wait. You don’t have to do this. Can we talk?”

She stopped and took an energy cuffs from her belt. “Turn around, put your hands behind your back and I won’t hurt you.”

“I can’t. You are going to sell me to slavers. I can’t live like that”

“Good news, you won’t have to live long at all. Miners generally die of sickness or eaten by giant mine spiders in a year. I think spice has an interesting effect on them. They always need new miners and I am trying to provide them.”

“You are a monster!”

“I am a survivor. Girls gotta eat. But don’t worry. First I will give you the night of your life. I liked you.”

“I am a survivor too.” And he started to attack this time. He attacked frantically. For a moment he got the upper hand and forced her to retreat. But this did not last too long. Maybe she was playing again. After series of swings she disarmed him again. She sheathed her own blades and asked him.

“Are we done? You can’t win this.”

He accepted defeat. “Yes, we are.”

“Don’t feel bad most of my targets generally don’t fight back this long. Turn around please.”

He did. And she got closer he elbowed her to the bridge of her nose. Twi’lek was shocked because of the impact. Took a few steps back and looked at him with fierce eyes.

“Good, really good. But it has to end here.”

He frantically raised his right arm and straightened his back preparing to send a crushing fist into the Twi'leks jaw, but she was too quick for him. The Twi'lek lifted her legs and hooked Therin's head and violently brought him crashing to the floor in a headscissor. With Therin stunned from the damage the floor did to the back of his head, she then twisted their bodies so that they were sideways with his back against her stomach and readjusted herself so that his neck was between her thighs. It was all over too soon.

“I gave you a chance to keep some dignity but you refused. Sorry boy now I am going to hurt you badly.”

With Therin's arms trying to fight her legs, she easily removed his torn up pants and slipped his underwear off of him. Now that he was naked from the waist down except for his boots, she then slipped her right hand through his legs and grabbed a hold of his massive balls, and with her left hand she reached over his top leg and grabbed hold of the base of his massively erect cock and began to slowly stroke it.

She let go of Therin's cock and placed one of his nuts in each hand and squeezed as hard as she could.

“Please stop, please.”

“Not yet.”

She kept on torturing and Therin kept on screaming. The chamber was almost soundproof nobody could hear them. He wasn’t sure that it would make any difference. He did not expect anyone come to help him.

Then suddenly Karis stormed through the door. The scene was ridiculous.

“Oh you made friends and having fun.” She laughed. “Party is over. Let him go right now!”

“Who do think you are? Get out or you will end up like him.”

Karis sighed and raised her hand. An unseen impact hit the Twi’lek. She flew to the wall and lost consciousness.

“Come on let’s go. Hyperdrive is being installed right now. We should go back to the ship immediately. And please put your pants on.”

They hasted to the docking bay checked out and started the engines.

“According to our Dellaltian friend, there is a Dreadnought class pirate ship up somewhere. It must have taken us out of hyperspace.”

“What if they do that again?”

“We are going to be a little more creative this time. We’re going through the Maw Cluster. We are going to make the Kessel Run.” She smiled.

“Aren’t they going to do the same?”

“Hah! It’s kind of dangerous. They have to be really desperate or crazy or both. Don’t worry about them we are perfectly safe. Oh I always wanted to run this hyperdrive route. It’s going to be fantastic”

Therin felt a pain in his stomach. If anyone asked his choice right now he might have chosen the mine slavery.
Old 25-Dec-20, 11:19
Last Achievements

Merry Christmas whoever is celebrating and happy new year to everyone. I hope that 2021 will be much better year my friends.

Part Four

They continued to travel through hyperspace. After a long while, a familiar shake hit the ship, blue lights are gone and everything turned to pitch black. Familiarity concerned Therin. He was a little scared if anybody took them out of hyperspace again.

“Relax Therin, we reached our destination.” She said as if she read his mind.

He looked out of the cockpit and saw a green planet. While they were approaching the atmosphere, he started to feel something strange. Peace, serenity and some chaos. Power, strength, life and death. For a moment he almost believed that he connected with the planet. Then the connection lost with the voice of Karis.

“Hey, are you listening to me? Boy, we broke a record. We made the run in 15 parsecs.”

“Is this good?”

“Good? I don’t think anyone did this run less than 20.” She grinned.

“Well, congrats to us. I mean you”

“I don’t think anyone can beat us in a thousand year. Are you OK? You look weird.”

“I don’t I felt something. Then lost it.”

“Hmm, it’s a special planet. I was expecting that you were going to sense something. Don’t worry. Nothing bad. You will soon start to understand the universe better. Patience, Masters will explain.”

They approached the landing path. An ancient building was visibly behind the walls. They landed successfully.

“Come on. We are being waited. You won’t need your own weapons here. You might find more civilized ones. But if you think you’ll be more comfortable, it’s OK. You can take them with you.”

He tucked his blaster and vibrosword to his belt and followed her. An astromech droid greeted them with his familiar sound. Karis followed the droid. They entered the ancient building. There were several Jedi Knights in the courtyard. Some of them greeted Karis some of them continued to their meditation. They reached a chamber. There were three seated figures in the chamber. One human an older male, one female Togruta and another figure. Therin never saw this specie before in his life. It was small, green and it had pointy ears.

“We have been waiting to see you young Therin. I am Master Moni, these are Master Araluu and Master Kuar.” Said the female Togruta.

“Welcome to the Jedi Academy.” Said the human Jedi Master Araluu.

“Safe journey you had I hope.” Said Master Kuar.

“Thanks, it was fine.” Therin looked at them with prying eyes. He turned to Karis for some explanation or support but she had already gone.

“Don’t worry, Karis has other matters to attend. She will join us later. I see you get along well?” Said Master Moni.

“We are fine I…guess. She told me you wanted to meet me. But she did not tell me why.”

“But you have got an idea? Especially the moment you arrive to Dantooine? Am I right?

“I don’t know. This place is strange”

“It’s not strange. It’s different for some people like us.” Said Master Moni

"Strong this planet is with the Force." Said Master Kuar.

"It is one of the purest places in the galaxy. Like Dagobah, Korriban or Tython” Said Master Araluu.

“Have you ever heard of the Force?” Asked Master Moni.

“I think so. You Jedi use it I think.”

“Not just Jedi.” Master Araluu interrupted Therin sharply.”

Master Moni turned him and smiled. “Slow down my friend. We will come to that. First of all, we should explain to him the Force. The Force is what gives a Jedi his or her power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together."

“What does it have to do with me?”

“Have you ever done or experienced anything that you can’t explain Therin” Master Moni had a friendly attitude towards him.

“Hmm, sometimes I keep winning while throwing the dice?” He grinned.

Master Araluu frowned while Master Moni was trying to hide her smile.

“OK, to be more specific, we were in a space battle on our way. At some point, I thought I sensed the enemy pilots.”

“Go on please?” She was trying to hide her excitement now.

“I think I knew when to shoot and where to aim. I had never done anything like that before. And as I think I sensed this planet. But it has gone now. What’s wrong with me?”

“There is nothing wrong about you Therin. You are force sensitive like us. I wish we’d met before when you were a lot younger. But it’s too late now. You could have been a decent addition to the order.” Said Master Araluu.

“We accepted Padawans at his age before.” Moni protested.

“OH, you mean that girl. I still have doubts about her. Anyway we shouldn’t discuss order business among outsiders.” Araluu said.

“WAIT! Don’t I have say anything in this matter?” Therin regretted his outburst a little.

“Impulsive you are. Not the best feature for a Padawan.”

“Of course you have a say in this matter. Why don’t you stay here as a guest for a while? Get to know people. Learn something about the Force and our order. You already know Karis, she is responsible for our Padawans. I’ll talk to her. Meet other Padawans. The Force will guide us. We should discuss other matters right now. May The Force Be With You.” Master Moni smiled warmly.

Therin left the chamber for looking for Karis. There was silence among the masters now. Moni broke the silence. “We should start training him immediately. I feel he is going to be a valuable member of the order.”

Araluu turned her and raised his voice. “He is too old. Training him is out of the question. We all know what his father did.”

“Patient we must be!”

“Masters we are all ignoring that there is a threat to the Jedi order. Four of our members gone missing lately. We need to strengthen our ranks.”

“That’s exactly we should be more selective about our Padawans.”

“Excuse me Master Araluu, what are you suggesting that we should do about this young man? Should we let him go or EXECUTE him?”

“Of course not. Maybe we can cut his ties with the Force. This had been done before. This might be better for him and also for the order.”

“Ahh, you mean Revan. It turned out quite fantastic in the end.”

“Trust in the Force we must.”

“OK, we should let the Force guide us. But since you mentioned about missing Jedi. What do you think about them?”

“I believe there is a real threat to the Jedi. But I don’t think there is a Sith threat as you are trying to suggest Araluu. Sith destroyed themselves at Ruusan. Korriban is empty.”

“There might be other Sith lurking around.”

“It’s not their way Araluu. They believe, there is strength in numbers. ”

“And they betray each other eventually. I know. But what if they had changed their philosophy?”

“And they suddenly started to be patient?” She chuckled.

“I am just saying we should be more vigilant. Anyway, we should trust in the Force and let it guide Therin as you both suggested.”

“Finally we agreed on something unlike most of the times. I will inform Karis that she can start his training. Don’t worry Araluu if he is led astray somehow I am sure Karis will put him back to his place. You know how effective her methods are.” She smiled.

While Therin was wandering around the courtyard he heard a familiar voice. “Hey, so they told you why you are here. Ahh it’s going to be interesting. Normally you are a little bit old to start training. But you are not alone. Nissia was just a little bit younger than you are when she joined. Come on let’s meet with the rest of the class.”

They entered another chamber. Three Padawans were sparring with practice sabres. One female human was fighting against another male human and a Wookie. And surprisingly she was getting the better of them. She disarmed the human with her sabre and turned the Wookie. She did something similar like Karis did to the Twi’lek at Kessel. Wookie hit the wall behind him and stayed on the ground. But this time Therin sensed what she did do.

“It’s enough for now. I want you to meet our newest member.” Said Karis.

They all turned her. Wookie and the male human looked grateful for the interruption.

“But we are at the best part. Anyway, two against one was a little unfair to them. Maybe we can go on three against one?” Female chuckled.

Karis sighed. “This is Therin. And this arrogant lady is Nissia. And these are Saaardreeesteeess and Marn. I think you can call him Saard, he would not mind.”

“HERRNNNGGGHHHHH”

“He says yes. You’ll learn in time. Maybe you will learn to communicate without even speaking.”

“Ehh, hi.”

“You three continue we will join you later.”

“What do you think about them Therin?”

“They look, nice people. She is the other older Padawan right?”

“Yes. She is a former Mandalorian. She’s been here for two years. One of the best Padawans I’ve ever seen. Marn is from Alderaan and Saard is from Kashyyyk obviously. The boys joined the order when they were 5 I think. But she has a lot more potential than the other two. And she is from a warrior tribe. So most of the training sessions are like this. You are not intimidated I hope.”

“No, but I thought Mandalorian is a race? What do you mean by “former” Mandalorian?

“Yeah right, we thought too. Apparently, they are not a race but a creed. When she showed signs of force sensitivity she left her creed to join us. Mandalorians and Jedi fought against each other in the past. She is the first Mandalorian who joined us for a long time. Even though she was older than usual, Counsel accepted her immediately to build up a bridge between two communities. ”

They watched the sparring for a while. Nissia was a lot better than the other two. She was toying with them. Suddenly Saard lunged forward and wrapped his arms around her body and lifted her easily. He was crushing her in a hug. It was clear that Nissia was in a lot of pain. She went limp. Saard cried a triumphed roar.

“He is going to kill her. Aren’t you going to stop him? Asked Therin.

“Is he?”

Nissia closed her eyes. Suddenly some heavy objects in the chamber started to fly to them. Some of them hit the Wookie in the head. He immediately let her go and fell to the ground. Nissia did something that choked him without even touching.

“Give up walking carpet.”

“He can’t if you keep choking him. That’s enough for the day. Let him go”

Nissia glared at her. She kept choking him for a few seconds and then let him go.

“Go to your chambers now. There will be no training for the day. And Nissia meditate and calm down. You two too!”

Karis turned to Therin. “Physical strength is important. But being strong in the Force is a lot more important. Never forget that. Let’s take you to your chamber too.”

They arrived at a small room. There was a bed and a cabinet only.

“Sleep now. Tomorrow you are going to start a new life.” She left before he could say anything.

Therin went to bed. He saw a strange dream. He saw a bald man fighting a blonde smaller, young woman. The man was almost 2 meters. Both had red lightsabers. The man had a single sabre and the woman had a double-bladed lightsaber. He thought the man was winning at first but suddenly something changed. She did something different other than the other force users he saw. He felt that the life energy of the man is consumed. He even felt that his own life energy was consumed. He woke up in tears and sweat. “What was that?”
Old 25-Feb-22, 03:39
Last Achievements

Hello again, It's been a while I am planning to finish this story as soon as possible Here is Part 5

Part Five

“What was that?” Zannah woke up sweating just like Therin on the other end of the Galaxy. Why did she dream of her battle with Bane after all those times? It’s been almost two years since she defeated her former Master and became the Master herself. She never dreamed of him. And it was so vivid. But something concerned her. She sensed another person’s presence. As if they were being watched. She got up from her bed and walked towards the bathroom. After washing her face, she tilted up her head to look at the mirror. And when she saw the face in the mirror she jumped. Her former Master was looking at her with terrifying eyes. “Hello, my dear Apprentice. It’s been a while.”

“Bane! What is this? I killed you.”

“Oh dear, haven’t you learned anything? Remember how our code ends. ‘Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force Shall Free Me’”

“But, I was the victorious one. I defeated you.”

“Defeating me did not make you victorious. I completed my task by training you Darth Zannah. Now it’s your turn to complete yours.” He bowed to his former Apprentice.

“Are you not dead?”

“I am dead. I was actually winning until you used your sorcery. I am proud of you. But I am also alive. Well, not physically alive of course. When you were consuming my life energy where did you think my soul go?”

“It’s with me right?” Zannah sighed. “But why did you show yourself now but not before?”

“Because you are about to find yourself a decent Apprentice now. Just don’t treat this one as a sex slave as you did to the others. Naughty girl.” He laughed scarily.

“Therin? He was the one in the dream, wasn’t he? Is he the suitable candidate?”

“Yes, he is. But there might also be another. We will see. Patience Zannah. Patience.” And he disappeared from the mirror.

“Another candidate?” she thought. “We will see.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therin got up from his bed and started walking to the training chamber. Just as Karis told him, he was about to start a new life. He entered the chamber. Other Padawans and Karis were already there. Karis turned to him.

“You are late and you don't look like you had enough sleep. 50 laps around the courtyard in… 5 minutes.”

“What? Why am I running? You said yourself being strong in the Force is important”

“I did and it is. But I didn’t say anything about being unfit and weak. And don’t question my instructions again. Hurry, you already lost 30 seconds.”

Feeling defeated he started running around the courtyard. There were again a few Jedi meditating around. He recognized them from yesterday. He wondered if meditation is the only thing they are doing. What a boring life. Shouldn’t they be somewhere in the Galaxy fighting against evil? Possessing so much power and doing nothing seemed to be a waste. He promised himself that he was never going to be someone like them. And he realized that he is really unfit. His legs were already burning. He was out of breath. He used to run only when he was escaping someone or something. He finished his laps and returned to the chamber. The scene in there was similar to yesterday. Saard and Marn were attacking Nissia and she was parrying every attack easily. Karis saw and approached him.

“Good, you are back. I was half expecting that you were on your way to Coruscant.”

“I don’t quit that easily. So what now? Shall I join them?”

“No, no, no. Not yet. First I need to teach you some basics. Any of them would make a bantha fodder out of you.”

“I know something about sword fighting”

“Really? That ‘something’ did not help much against a Twi’lek dancer?” She giggled.

“She was really… quick.” He protested.

“Any of those Padawans could have demolished her even blindfolded. You will learn but you need to unlearn everything first”

“Fine, but now that you mentioned Kessel, aren’t the Jedi or the Republic going to do something? They are slavers.”

Karis sighed. “We are not soldiers. We are simply keepers of the peace. And don’t expect much from the Republic either. Even though the Sith Empire has fallen they can’t control every place in the Galaxy. Come on. Enough of the chit chat. Let’s start your training while those three are sparring.”

“Maybe, it's better if I study with him on the first day Karis. Hello Padawans.” Master Moni entered the chamber.

Everyone in the chamber turned to Moni most of them with confused eyes. Masters wouldn’t visit them in the training chambers generally. Nissia glared, others were confused. Therin was a little relieved. Unlike Araluu, Moni treated her kindly yesterday. Master Kuar was just indifferent.

“Why, Master Moni welcome. I was just going to show him the basics of the Force. Please you do that. I can continue with others. He was late by the way. And I guess he did not sleep well. I made him run a little but I doubt he understands what lies ahead of him.” Said Karis.

Theron was annoyed by her comment. He felt Karis snitched on him even betrayed him. He didn’t want to lose the sympathy of Moni.

“I am sorry Master Moni, I am sorry Master Karis it was a strange night for me. It’s true that I failed to sleep well.” He said with his best behaviour.

“Hey! Are you mocking me now? You must know that I am not a master…yet.” Karis said angrily.

He just wanted to make the situation right but he felt that he made it worse.

“Easy, easy.” Smiled Moni. “Do you remember your first night here? No, because you were a little older than a toddler. You were raised were. It’s normal to be nervous for him.”

“I wasn’t.” Nissia jumped in the conversation.

“Oh, dear Nissia but you are quite special.” Moni turned to Nissia.

“Apparently not. I wasn’t visited for a long time by any of the Masters. If it’s because he is weak, you better teach him fast so that he can team up with those other weaklings here. I don’t feel these two help me improve.”

“Roooowww”

Saard made a half growling half whimpering sound.

Moni turned to other Padawans, “She doesn’t mean it she just wants to impress your new friend. Continue please Karis.”

They returned their sparring and leave Moni and Therin alone.

“So how was your first night? Never forget that rest is as important as training and exercise.”

He decided not to share his strange dream for now.

“It was different. Actually, it was a lot more comfortable than my usual standard. But since I came here I sense many things. I think there is a group of animals at the north of the courtyard. In the middle of a large plain. They were really noisy”

“You sensed the Kath Hounds. That’s wonderful. Fantastic creatures. They used to be peaceful creatures but almost a thousand years ago this planet was attacked by a large fleet. Jedi Enclave and the around were literally destroyed. Zoologists believe that after experiencing that kind of violence their behaviour patterns have changed. Violence might do that. Be careful when you are wandering around.”

They sat for a minute in silence. Moni broke the silence.

“I feel you are disturbed and confused about something. I would even say ‘I sense a disturbance in the force.’ But that’s Master Araluu’s line.” She smiled.

“I don’t know. I think Jedi could be doing more”

“More of what exactly? Hmm, I know you two had to make a stop at Kessel. I know how they operate. You probably think we should launch a strike team and end the injustice. Is that right?

“Not just Kessel but yes. Even in Coruscant there is so much injustice and the Republic is not doing much. The Jedi should make something!” His voice was a little higher than he had intended.

“Now, doesn’t that sound like a coup d'etat? We are not soldiers or the police Therin. We are just keeping the peace and maintaining the balance in the force. Remember the Kath Hounds. What happened to them. Violence increases the violence. There was a wise man in a galaxy far far away, a long time ago who said ‘Battle not with monsters, for then you become one!’ The last time Jedi fought was during the Mandalorian Wars. And many Jedi very very powerful Jedi lost their way. The outcome was worse than the war itself.”

“So why are we here?”

“You are going to learn here. You will learn not to repeat the mistakes of the past. We will not teach you just to use your blade or the force. It’s the easy part. You will also learn history, diplomacy and many more. You will learn not to take the easy path.”

She removed three spheres each of the sizes of an apple from a box.

“But first. Could you please put them in the box again? Without touching them or the box of course”. She smiled.

“But, that’s impossible.”

“Only if you think it is. Come on. I am not making you move a Starfighter. At least not yet. Concentrate, just feel the spheres. Some of us can do it better with closed eyes. But that’s not important. Just feel. Imagine that they are moving.”

He tried to connect. He tried and tried but failed.

“Remember the space battle you got into. Remember how you did it. Do it. Now!”

Therin didn’t like the reference to the space battle. He basically killed those pilots. But he reached the familiar feeling.

“Picture in your mind that spheres are moving.” She instructed.

A few moments later he sensed that one of them is being levitated. He questioned if he was responsible for this. Then another after a while the last remaining sphere. He enjoyed the feeling. Then…

“THAT’S ENOUGH NISSIA! RELEASE THEM IMMEDIATELY!”

He jumped out with Karis’s voice. Lost his concentration and spheres fell to the ground. They both turned to see what was going on. Nissia was again holding both padawans in the air. They were choking and Nissia were grinning with closed eyes.

“Nissia STOP!” Master Moni shouted.

Nissia opened her eyes, kept them in the air for a few seconds then dropped them on the ground. The Wookie and the human padawan were writhing on the ground.

“You have gone too far this time.” Moni turned to Karis and said “Take her to the chamber. It’s time she learnt some humility and discipline!”

“That’s not fair. They are holding me back. How am I supposed to complete my training with these weaklings?”

“It’s enough. Take her Karis now. I really don’t want to lose my patience.”

Therin hadn’t seen her angry before. She always looked like a nice person from the moment he met her. But this time Karis probably have gone too far.

“Fine. Let’s see what’s going to happen there this time.” She started walking quickly to get out of the chamber. Before leaving she turned to Therin. “You better get ready as soon as possible.”

They all left Moni and Therin alone. Moni looked calm again. She smiled at him.

“Sometimes the ones from the warrior tribes are let’s say… hard ones. We had similar problems with Karis too.”

“I thought wookies would be the hard ones.”

“Saard? Oh, he is the nicest. Just… don’t beat him at the Dejarik.” She smiled.
“Now, today was actually good. You may not realize but you learned the basics of the Force. And you did much better from the most. Maybe we can pass to Starfighters sooner than we planned.” She smiled again. “Go to your own chamber. Meditate until dinner. Have some rest.” Then she left the chamber too.

Therin didn’t leave the chamber immediately. He continued to work with the spheres for a while. After he finished his extra training he put the spheres back in their box. Closed the box and put it on the shelf. He did everything by using the Force. He felt tired but happy. This was a new connection for him to his surroundings. He sensed the Kath Hounds again. There was some collective pain, anger, despair, fear. But strangely he felt that he was easing their pain. And he left the chamber too.

When he reached his chamber he first wanted to have some sleep. It didn’t take long to sleep. He again had the same strange dream. The tall bald man and the blonde woman were fighting. He felt the same despair and woke in tears and sweat.

But this time, the man from his dream was standing in the middle of the chamber and looking at him.

Tags
star wars