Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-16, 08:26
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Taekwondo Black Belt Women

Ever since I was a kid, I admired the power, the flexibility, and skill of female martial artists. There was just something about a girl with a black belt I found so alluring. I'd love to go up against a woman while she wore a full gi and black belt as she would completely humiliate me and put me to shame.

This thread is all about girls who kick ass in martial arts and hold black belts in them and all things related. Have you ever had a session with a female black belt? Did she wear it? Any experience with female martial artists outside of sessions? Any fantasies?

Personally, I'd love to have a session with female martial arts masters in uniform like Cynthia Rothrock, Chloe Bruce, and Zara Phythian just to experience their skill firsthand.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-16, 08:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Black Belt Women

I agree with you. I had big time hots for Cynthia Rothrock growing up and Chloe Bruce today and I like black belt ladies. (We should start a picture thread, I just need to figure out that thumbnail thingy - computer dummy)

Jeannie Vaughn is a black belt and she has a strong kick. I've sessioned with her a few times. She's good, but not top notch and not the most sensual, but she's a cool person and someone I'd definitely see again. Maybe my best session ever was against Jeannie & Julie Squeeze (they're friends).

Jeannie did some videos for Velvet kicks, and old site that focused on ball busting. Molly Mitsuko used to do some videos for them too.

As to your other question, I asked Syrus (Cyrus?) from Tempest - years ago, to wear her martial arts uniform into a session once. It wasn't traditional karate, but a less well known style and it didn't really do it for me, but I did have a session like that. The thing I found is that mostly I don't really like getting punched or kicked for a full session cause it's a bit more painful than I'm used to. I didn't have a strong desire to repeat the uniform request, but I did it once.

I also had a session with a dom who taught karate, I think she was a brown belt, so it wasn't like she had a school or anything, but brownbelts will often lead classes. She was a great session and she seemed to like me too, Lydia from Nutcracker suite, blond, little chunky but in a sexy way. I'm sorry I lost touch with her, and she didn't stay at nutcracker long. I'd have sessioned with her again if I could have found her.

Google "WB270 Black belt" and you'll see a few more.

I also had this huge crush on a lady who was a brown belt in my college. Enormous crazy crush. She was small and probably wasn't as tough as we all thought she was at the time, and she was nice as could be, but in the 80s most of us thought that having a brown or black belt made you really tough. (now I have some doubt in that theory), though I still believe it with Ju Jitsu, I think it's a pretty big difference maker.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-16, 09:52
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

It is extremely sexy when a girl says that she has a black belt, smiles and takes position as a karate-girl or judo girl...........
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-16, 16:33
Last Achievements

We should start a picture thread haha. I once knew a girl who was a black belt in karate. I watched her in competions and holy hell was she crazy. She did the extreme stuff with back flips and other acrobatics. It was amazing. I once did a little play fighting with her and even then she mopped the floor with me. I've never been so turned on in my life!

Anyway, how did you guys get this fetish. I remember watching martial arts women on TV. I would specifically search out for episodes where a woman would wear a gi or do martial arts. I specifically remember liking an episode of show that I can't remember, but it featured a pretty blonde girl in a silky kung fu uniform. I think that's when it first started. I also remember going to martial arts demos and admiring the female martial artists. When I got home from one the one day and looked up "karate women" on google and the rest is history.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-16, 23:19
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway, how did you guys get this fetish.
I always had a bit of interest in the subject but a experience with a coworker (nothing like a black belt, she's a bit more than a beginner) made me a true believer.
Old 10-Oct-16, 12:55
Producer
Points: 6,511, Level: 34 Points: 6,511, Level: 34 Points: 6,511, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by swag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ever since I was a kid, I admired the power, the flexibility, and skill of female martial artists. There was just something about a girl with a black belt I found so alluring. I'd love to go up against a woman while she wore a full gi and black belt as she would completely humiliate me and put me to shame.

This thread is all about girls who kick ass in martial arts and hold black belts in them and all things related. Have you ever had a session with a female black belt? Did she wear it? Any experience with female martial artists outside of sessions? Any fantasies?

Personally, I'd love to have a session with female martial arts masters in uniform like Cynthia Rothrock, Chloe Bruce, and Zara Phythian just to experience their skill firsthand.

Exactly same thing for me . But there no karate black belt doing sessions
The Following User Says Thank You to dave72 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-16, 21:41
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave72 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Exactly same thing for me . But there no karate black belt doing sessions
Brigy is a karate black belt, very cool to have met her last year just before she stopped her sessions. Alice is a taekwondo black belt. Both Indra and Taylor Toxic hold high karate belts, I believe.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-16, 22:04
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:

Hey man, I train in bjj, judo and a bit of boxing, I have never sparred with a female black belt in bjj (just blue belts) but I have rolled with quite a few women with black belts in judo, I have both been submitted by them and submitted them, feel free to ask any questions
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-16, 23:49
Points: 3,258, Level: 23 Points: 3,258, Level: 23 Points: 3,258, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Brigita Brezovac is a karate black belt, I don't think she is doing sessions anymore. Fabio Antoine is a judo black belt and she threw around one with her black belt on, quite an experience
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carpanta For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-16, 01:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyonaGuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey man, I train in bjj, judo and a bit of boxing, I have never sparred with a female black belt in bjj (just blue belts) but I have rolled with quite a few women with black belts in judo, I have both been submitted by them and submitted them, feel free to ask any questions
Thanks! I'd just like to know what was it like versus your most difficult female black belt opponent. Did she submit you?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:

Tags
black belt, karate