Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-17, 21:31
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A black-belt girlfriend?

I don't know if you went through with it already or not, but if I were you I'd jump at the chance. My ultimate fetish is martial arts girls so I'm kind of biased, but some of the best experiences I've ever had were when I dated female black belts. I especially loved it when they fought me in their various gis. They were wonderful times, it's a shame I can't find another girl like them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swag For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-17, 12:37
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I have been seeing this woman for the passed several months who regularly attends kickboxing and grappling classes. She has perfect legs. She's extremely health conscious (to the point of making black bean brownies the other day) and runs and works out regularly. I did not appreciate her kickboxing skills until a few weeks ago when she brought over a pad and gloves so we could practice together. Holy shit, her kicks are deadly. I'm certain they could break ribs and knock me out. She has also head scissored and figure foured me now many times and I have to tap out. This passed weekend we were in bed together and she scissored my leg and the pressure got so great I had to tap out. She loves to wrestle and have me dominate her by pinning her and immobilizing her, then having my way with her sexually. I do this for her even though my turn ons come from being dominated. She's starting to see my preferences even though I'm trying not to focus too much on her squeezing me. Although she's definitely very eager to turn me on I think she gets off when I'm in control.ive been very conscious about striking the right balance in our power play so I don't lose her interest. It's been very exciting so far and she's very open about getting more and more serious as boyfriend and girlfriend. It's been very exciting and I sometimes have to remind myself how rare it is for someone with my fetish to find a person like this. I've seriously considered asking her to ko me because it's something I'm very turned on by and would like to experience for myself but I'm not sure how she would respond to that request or what she would think. Certainly that would fully out me. Right now she probably thinks I swing both ways as far as physical domination goes. I want to be very careful in how or even whether I rolll this out for her. I honestly don't know if I will ever have this unique opportunity again.

Added after 31 minutes:

A quick side note about this person:. She's been attending these classes together with her girlfriends for 3 years. Before she demonstrated her kicks for me I didn't take it too seriously because they live in a small town and there's no belt system in these classes. I figured it's just for self defense and keeping in shape. But now after seeing and feeling her in action I regularly fantasize not just about her but also her girlfriends who attend these classes, too. I imagine this small group of middle aged women who can literally kick ass. I'm secretly dying to meet them and even watch a class if I could.

Last edited by Jason052; 28-Feb-17 at 12:37.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-17, 13:48
Banned
Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17 Points: 1,773, Level: 17
Last Achievements

My Ex girlfriend is a purple belt in BJJ. We used to playfight and she loves to lock me in a triangle choke and keep me in the hold for a few minutes while talking thrash.

However, if she choose that she wants to knock me out in the triangle, she can do so very effortlessly. I had been put to sleep by her a few times in that hold and it took less than 10 seconds each time. It is totally painless and effective. All i remember was she putting me in the triangle, locking her legs and then i could feel a sudden blood rush coming from my head. The next thing i know, i was asleep and i woke up feeling dazed and wondering what the heck just happened. Then she will be there laughing at me and telling me how she has just knocked me out.

So yeah, if your fantasy is to be KOed, i reckon a black belt girlfriend would definitely be able to put you to sleep easily whenever she wants it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rikofdz For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-17, 01:02
Points: 9,901, Level: 42 Points: 9,901, Level: 42 Points: 9,901, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My girlfriend, now my wife is a brown belt in Judo and I was been attracted by this fact from the beginning. Now we've been married 17 years and she practices a form of KungFu Taichiquan, Chen Style, but only when she has the free time. Surely if she is not playing, she could be dangerous. In a single occasion she showed me that. If the question is this the answer is certainly yes a woman of high rank in judo or other martial art could be dangerous if under pressure. (I apologize for my poor English).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to observer2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-17, 04:10
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

What a pity that shee is yur exgirlfiend that has a purple belt in BJJ. Did you have sexy pictures in miniskirt from her? did she have sex with you after the choke?
Old 26-Mar-17, 10:24
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Honestly a black belt is overkill in most situations. If a girl is a purple or even a blue belt it will be a real uphill struggle for you at best. 6 months of bjj training was enough for a non-athletic friend to get a consistent advantage over me. After a year she was a beast and our matches were very one-sided, and that was with me learning too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-17, 13:31
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

The colour of the belt doesn’t tell much about the skills of a girl.
I lost soundly against a blue belt much smaller than me and defeated a black belt my size.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Mar-17, 00:46
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Morgan Beverly gets her Purple belt during sparring:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 18-Jul-17, 05:23
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

next week I have a blinddate with an Oriental and sexy girl, who is an expert in Krav Magna. I am excited by that, is it risky to look too long to her legs, under her miniskirt?
Old 18-Jul-17, 20:01
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin17 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
next week I have a blinddate with an Oriental and sexy girl, who is an expert in Krav Magna. I am excited by that, is it risky to look too long to her legs, under her miniskirt?
Kinda disrespectful for a first date
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post: