Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Oct-18, 03:58
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Debut

Thanks for reading honeryx, and funny enough I'm actually a writer on the Erotic Combat League for CHYOA. I may have written some Cowgirl stories, but yeah I can't argue with ya on that one.

Glad you enjoyed it, and hope you enjoy the next match.

Last edited by batman4life; 10-Oct-18 at 00:28.
Old 09-Oct-18, 09:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Likewise, please put me on the list for the alternate ending, mate. This was a very good story with great back and forth action. Both of the rookies seemed to be evenly matched and the fight could have gone either way. I am happy with the outcome as it is, but Melanie's confidence and sexy trash talking really had me wishing to see her take the victory. If you continue writing stories in this 'world', I will definitely be one of your avid readers. Thank you so much for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Oct-18, 15:25
Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31 Points: 5,448, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

You know, I'm ok with either ending. The back and forth between the two was great and really the match was a toss up! Definitely a fun read from the first fall to last!
The Following User Says Thank You to Valen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Oct-18, 00:27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You know, I'm ok with either ending. The back and forth between the two was great and really the match was a toss up! Definitely a fun read from the first fall to last!
Thanks for the feedback, Valen!
Old 13-Oct-18, 08:51
Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Really enjoyed this mate. I loved how it could’ve gone either way. I was on the edge of my seat at the end because of how close it was lol. Yeah I’m up for reading the alternate ending if possible
The Following User Says Thank You to Chunk For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-18, 03:39
Last Achievements

Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Latina Heat

Link to first chapter of SFL Series: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A week had passed since Dan Danger’s successful debut in the SFL, and the reactions from his fellow competitors had been quite polarizing, to say the very least.

Walking through one of the hallways of the backstage area, he would often be greeted by a congratulatory high-five from some of the male sexfighters or even an approving nod from his female counterparts, most of them being veterans who could surely sense true potential brushing by them.

On the other hand, he would also walk past some fighters regarding him with sneering glances, often casting his way unimpressed scoffs and offhand comments dismissing his victory over Bux Bunny as a “lucky fluke.”

Yet despite the varied response to his performance, Daniel was at least satisfied that he had made a visible impression upon his colleagues, and by the sounds of it, hopefully the audience as well.

He was also hopeful that his opponent, Melanie, would enjoy some of the attention given that she was equally as responsible for giving the crowd such an engaging encounter.

And speaking of….

Knock knock.

Softly rapping his knuckles against her locker room door, Daniel took a step back and patiently waited.

Wearing a pair of jeans and a black SFL T-Shirt, he anxiously combed back his hair as her footsteps neared.

Taking a moment to survey the hallway he was currently in, the young man’s eyes were briefly entranced by the sight of a rather statuesque blonde exiting her locker room dressed in blue jeans and a white sports bra perfectly showcasing her best ‘assets.’

As tall as she was beautiful, the woman seemed to possess the body of a Amazon and the commanding presence of a goddess. Well...

“The Goddess,” Daniel corrected himself, obviously familiar with some of her infamous offense, and especially what happens to those on the receiving end of her moves.

At least for now, the sexfighter’s smug gaze was directed towards the sound of a faint male voice still in the room, presumably that of her partner, Apollo.

Cocking a confident grin as she leaned back towards the doorway, she assured him, “Babe, I’ve totally got this. That bitch won’t even see it coming.”

“Yeah, well try to leave some for me, Kenz. We don’t want people to think it was too easy, do we?” came Apollo’s playful voice.

Grinning knowingly, she lingered on the doorway another moment before turning to leave, but not before seeing Daniel just feet away.

Realizing that the Goddess herself was now aware of his presence, the rookie quickly steeled himself and met her eyes with his own.

Naturally, Daniel was abuzz with thoughts as he tried to figure out what she thought of him behind that intense, almost mesmerizing stare of hers.

But before he could verbalize any of those thoughts, the door to Melanie’s room finally opened.

A flicker of curiosity flickered across Kenzie’s smug expression before she quietly sauntered away, disappearing around a corner as Melanie's bubbly presence filled Daniel’s periphery.

“Daniel!” his former opponent greeted him, leaning against the doorway as he quickly returned his attention to her.

And just before he could recite his mentally rehearsed spiel, Daniel Derrick got a good look at her and was instantly speechless.

Wearing a short-sleeved blue top with a V-neck complete with a conservative (at least by SFL standards) black skirt, she was still as cute and powerful as the girl who nearly had him beat in the ring just a week ago.

Flashing him a warm grin with her blonde hair freely hanging down her shoulders, she seemed to be in good spirits which certainly was reassuring for the now slightly blushing Dan Danger.

“Hey Mel, it’s uh, nice to see you again,” he finally said, taking another breath before breathing out loud, “Hell of a match last week.”

“Yeah, that was really intense,” she agreed, crossing her arms as she fondly reminisced aloud, “We really beat the shit out of each other, didn’t we?”

“You know you kick a lot harder than you look. I felt those kicks in the trainer’s room for like three days straight,” Daniel remarked playfully.

Smirking, she replied in kind, “Uh huh. Says the guy who nearly took my head off with that clothesline.”

“Yeah, so hey look...” Taking a breath, he asked her, “I just wanted to see how you were doing, now that the match is over and all?”

Smiling to herself, Melanie gave him a playful punch of the shoulder.

“You’re sweet, Daniel, but I’m a big girl. I gave you some licks. You gave me some back. If I couldn’t take it, I wouldn’t have signed up to be in the League,” she reassured him.

“So, we good?” he said, offering her a fist pump.

Smirking, she pounded her knuckles against his. “We’re good until the rematch,” she reminded him.

“Right.”

“But uh, now that’s you’re here…” Twirling around a strand of her hair, her emerald eyes suddenly turned mischievous. “What was that last move that you hit me with? The one where you had me up on your big, strong shoulders, and well….”

Her voice dropped to a husky whisper. “.... Had your way with me?”

If words could give orgasms, Daniel surely would’ve shot a load right there on the spot.

But thankfully, he only blushed and with a sheepish look on his face told her, “Well, I was thinking about calling it the ‘Danger Zone.’ Everyone around here’s got a big finish that seems to pop a crowd, so win or lose last week, I wanted to try something to get folks talking.”

“Well you certainly caught me off-guard, that’s for sure,” she confessed softly, tilting her head to the side in an undeniably cutesy way as she remembered the sequence that had won Daniel the match, and handed her a tough defeat.

“You seemed to like it,” he pointed out to her, fondly recalling her impassioned cries as she succumbed to his torture rack/fingering combo.

“I think ‘like’ is a little too strong there, Dan. After all, it took you like what, three separate times to try to get me off? The last time, I was still loopy from hitting that turnbuckle so you kinda got lucky there,” she shot back at her.

Reluctantly, he conceded her point.

“And just between you and me…” Sauntering up to him, she stood on her tiptoes to whisper at him, “It’s never going to happen again.”

“Wanna bet?” he responded with a confident smirk.

Still grinning despite his challenging retort, she lazily began tracing his pectoral muscles through his T-Shirt. “Hey, so I’ve got a match later on tonight. I’m facing this guy, Ace I think,” she told him.

“Sure you can handle him?” came Daniel’s teasing reply.

Her lips curled into a sly grin. “He just lost a qualifying match for that Ruler of the Ring tournament, so I don’t think he’ll be too much trouble. But since you care so much about little ol’ me….”

Melanie’s emerald eyes slowly lowered towards his groin with growing interest.

“Maybe we should train together, sometime. Work out any…. kinks before our next match,” she purred at him.

“Damn, she’s working me even when we’re not even the ring,” Daniel couldn’t help but think to himself.

Swallowing his arousal, he finally responded, “Just tell me when and I’ll be there.”

Her grin only grew larger as she slowly retreated back towards her door. “Cool. I’ll look forward to it, hotshot.”

“Likewise, and good luck with your match. See you later?”

“You’ll see me around, Daniel,” she smiled at him, flashing him a wink before closing the door.

As if on cue, his phone suddenly vibrated in his right pocket.

Fishing it out, Daniel scrolled through his lock screen and pulling up the most recent text from Sam.

Naturally, the text message was short and to the point: Meet at HQ when you can. Have news on second opponent.

Author's Note: So, thus begins the second chapter of Dan Danger's journey to the top. As always, all feedback is appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (131.2 KB, 501 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 21-Oct-18 at 15:13.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-18, 13:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Merged new thread into the old one. Let's keep a single story with all its parts in one thread as per the rules, please. Thanks!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-18, 03:41
Last Achievements

Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Latina Heat

Walking through the door of his own locker room, Daniel Derrick was not surprised to see his trainer, Sam, in seemingly his most natural position: glued to his laptop.

Seated on a table with the computer screen facing him, the veteran was laser-focused on whatever was playing out before him, barely acknowledging his protege’s arrival with so much as a grunt.

Pulling up a chair, Daniel slumped down next to him. “Got the message, coach. What’s up?”

The rookie’s upbeat voice finally seemed to break Stillwater out of his trance.

Clicking pause on the video, he slowly turned towards Daniel with a look that certainly didn’t inspire confidence. “So, I was just notified on who you’ll be facing tonight.”

“Yeah?” Leaning in closer, anticipation quickly took over for the eager sexfighter.

“Her name is Angelina Tomas, a Latina sexfighter from one of the leagues over in Europe, more specifically the one in Spain. Professionally, she goes by La Dama,” Sam told him.

Shrugging, Daniel was a little perplexed by the worry written all over his mentor’s face. “Okay, so she’s a hot import coming in to make a name. Same as that Vixen chick. Don’t see how that’s a big deal.”

“The ‘big deal’ is she happens to be undefeated over there. 18 matches in the same league, and all of them have ended in her getting her arm raised,” Sam bitterly revealed, much to Daniel’s surprise.

“So, why is she facing me and not an established guy like Hunter?” Daniel pointed out.

“Angelina wants to fight the best here. Unfortunately, right now the fighters that the SFL would consider to be of her caliber are currently locked in the Ruler of the Ring tournament. And as per the rules, they can’t take any outside exhibition matches. So, the Commissioner made a compromise and suggested, well….” Sam hesitated to say it, but the implication was too obvious for the rookie.

“Me,” Daniel realized out loud.

“Obviously, the expectation is that you’ll provide a showcase for her debut here. She can’t fight in the main event due to extenuating circumstances, but she can at least make herself seem like a credible enough threat for the time being by well, going through you,” Sam stated simply.

Naturally, this gave Daniel some pause for thought to fully deal with the firestorm of emotions rushing through his head.

“This is definitely not what I had in mind for your second opponent. Sure, I knew you’d face someone like her eventually, but not at this point, not when you haven’t even challenged for a freakin’ title yet,” his mentor mused aloud, visibly still distraught by this bombshell announcement.

Kneading his chin worriedly, he further contemplated, “This isn’t on you, man. Ever since your big win last week, I’ve been talking way too much shit around the office. I guess this is the Commissioner's way of putting my money where my mouth is.”

“She mention any special stipulations to this match?”

“Nope.” Sam shook his head grimly. “Three falls to a finish, same as last time.”

“Okay, well…” Taking a deep breath, Daniel said something that he would probably regret later on. “I say fuck it, let’s do it.”

Sam’s head immediately shot up, half surprised and half impressed by his trainee’s sudden optimism.

“Hey, she wants to make a name at my expense, right? Well, who says the opposite can’t happen?” he pointed out to his mentor.

“You think you can beat her?” Sam asked, genuinely curious.

“I think I can give it a good shot, at least,” he admitted candidly, rubbing the back of his head nervously before explaining further, “Look man, I know people around here have been calling my win last week a fluke. Maybe they’re right, or maybe they just haven’t seen me in the ring with someone just as good or better than them.”

His trainee’s confidence finally cracked a smile across Samuel’s worried expression. “Dude, you just stepping in the ring with her is like an accomplishment in itself. No matter what happens out there, you’d definitely be earning people’s respect,” he assured the rookie sexfighter.

Sighing, the rookie began cracking his knuckles eagerly. “Either way, it’s probably not wise to go into this match blind. Do you have any footage of her we could use?”

Turning back to his laptop, Sam clicked on a video link on a predominantly Spanish-speaking website and waited for it to load.

“I’ve been digging online ever since I got the heads-up. She's had quite a library of matches, most of them squashes to be honest, but I think this one should give us a good idea of who you're going up against. Quality’s not super great but…” Making the video fullscreen, he reclined back on his seat and pressed play.

Leaning forward, Daniel’s anxious eyes were drawn towards the laptop as the camera opened to a wrestling ring set in a warehouse that judging by the wall posters was located somewhere in Barcelona.

Hundreds of spectators surrounded the ring as the two combatants completed their pre-match warm ups, obviously waiting for the opening bell.

A stylized title card floated through the center of the screen, announcing the bout as: La Dama vs. Saw Guerrero!

The camera then panned to the male sexfighter, a man of near Herculean proportions.

Towering above the ring announcer at 6’3, he furiously paced around his corner of the ring like a feral animal just foaming at the mouth to be released from his cage.

Bare-chested with muscles the size of small mountains, he stared daggers into his female adversary through a Luchador mask that left holes for his eyes, ears, and mouth.

Pure intensity surged through him as he eagerly cracked his neck, every inch of his physically imposing stature just yearning to dominate his opponent.

On the other side of the ring, said opponent was the complete opposite of him in just about every way.

Seductively lounging against the turnbuckle, the woman known as La Dama was truly a sight to behold.

Without a doubt, the video didn’t do quite enough justice to her feminine curves and slender physique, complimented by a crimson bikini that perfectly contrasted her olive skin.

A mane of raven black hair cascaded seamlessly down her right shoulder as she delicately lifted one shapely leg up against the top rope and began stretching it in preparation.

Speaking entirely in Spanish with English captioning accompanying his every word, the announcer stepped in the middle to begin the usual spiel.

“Introducing first the champion, from Valencia, Spain and weighing in at 131 pounds. She is...La Dama!”

The crowd erupted in thunderous applause as Angelina Tomas sashayed forward confidently, her hands on her hips as her dark eyes burned into her opponent.

“And her challenger, from Madrid, Spain. Weighing it at 206 pounds, he is…...Saw Guerrero!” the announcer boomed, stepping back as the mountain of a man stomped forward to soak in the cheers.

Many in the front rows made sawing motions against their forearms as he flexed both muscles, each bicep seemingly bigger than Angelina’s head!

“Big guy, huh?” Daniel commented, noticing a giant sword tattoo on his back as he turned away from the cameras to further pump up his fans.

“Well, he was the former champ for a reason,” Sam answered him rather ominously.

As the announcer exited the ring, the two met at the middle, creating quite the interesting unique visual with Guerrero nearly twice the size of La Dama in both height and width.

Yet despite their obvious height differential, Angelina continued to stare fearlessly up at him, even cocking her hip to the side almost in amusement of his visible seething.

A second passed, and then came the opening bell.

With a snarl, Guerrero surged forward and shifted his Herculean physique downwards into a shoulder tackle that nearly folded the woman in two.

Knocking her off her feet, he continued to build momentum in his mad sprint towards the turnbuckle with his female captive too disoriented to offer much resistance.

With a grunt, he then slammed her backfirst into the corner, pausing only for a moment to regain his footing before rearing back and…

“Ugh!” An audible groan escaped Angelina’s gaping mouth as his mountainous shoulder rammed into her gut.

Grasping on to the middle ropes for support, Saw Guerrero backed off slightly before delivering another harsh shoulder thrust.

Upon unleashing two more in quick succession, he fully stood up and roughly grabbed her by the hair.

Yelling something right at her face, he then took a step backwards and roughly flung her back across the ring like she was a ragdoll.

Landing hard on her sides, the brunette painfully writhed around on the mat as the Hispanic brute took his time stalking back towards her.

With fists clenched and steam practically shooting out of his mask, the hulking Saw resembled more monster than man as he came to a snorting halt beside her prone form.

Snarling, he brought his right leg back and buried the tip of his boot in her midsection, eliciting a pained yelp from La Dama who instantly crumbled back down.

¡Estúpida!” he yelled at the downed woman, obviously still harboring some pent-up emotions from their last encounter.

Bending down, he grabbed a fistful of hair and dragged her slender frame off the mat to deliver more punishment.

Rearing his fist back, Saw was just about to strike Angelina down yet again when suddenly her previously limp left arm shot up between his legs and-

“Ooh!” The man’s eyes looked like they could pop out of his head as she firmly grabbed him by his testicles, stealing away his momentum and breath.

A vengeful fire lit up Angelina’s eyes as she glowered up at him angrily, her potent fingers squeezing his balls for all they were worth.

Slowly standing up on her own, the female sexfighter kept her unorthodox vice grip over the man’s groin long enough for her to regain her bearings, and also long enough for him to hear some choice words from her personally.

Then, with a cocky smirk she released him, giving him a playful shove to create distance between them.

Weakly grabbing at his throbbing testicles, the man gave her a look of pure hatred as she began confidently bouncing up and down on her toes.

As soon as she beckoned him forward with her fingers, Saw Guerrero took the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Lunging at her with a vengeance, he tried to repeat his previous tackle maneuver only for La Dama to easily dance out of the way.

Twirling around on her heel with the same elegance as a salsa dancer spinning around her partner, she leered at him in deep anticipation as he whirled back around.

He first threw a wild haymaker, only to be visibly frustrated as she gracefully ducked underneath his swinging forearm.

Springing back up, she replied in kind by snapping a swift roundhouse into his sternum, catching him off-balance.

And as he stumbled back slightly, she followed up by twirling around on her heel and focusing her turning momentum into a spinning back kick that also hit its mark on his stomach.

Dropping down to a knee, the once dominant fighter was now audibly gasping for breath as she casually strutted up to him.

Eyeing his lowered head with a particularly sinister glint in her eyes, the Latina made a slicing motion with one hand that seemed to rile the audience up.

Lifting her front leg up, she effortlessly held the straightened limb up in mid-air for a moment, letting the menacing shadow hang over the unsuspecting fighter’s head before bringing the proverbial guillotine down.

“Hiyah!” With a cry, she brought her heel down on the base of his head, nearly decapitating him in one fluid motion.

And as soon as her axe kick connected, the man instantly grew limp and crumbled to the floor.

Towering above his groaning form, La Dama let the irony of his current position sink in for a moment longer before going to her next move.

Raising her foot slightly, she turned away from his head and instead stomped rather violently on his right fingers.

A pained shriek escaped the masked fighter’s lips as her bare foot grinded against his exposed digits.

Curling up into a defensive position, he started to crawl towards the ropes rather pathetically clutching his bruised hand.

Throwing back her hair in amusement as she sauntered after him, Angelina lashed out with her foot and kicked him square in the ass just to add further insult to injury.

However, that humiliating move seemed only to enrage the masked sexfighter, who immediately reared back on her.

With a snarl, he threw a left hook at the smug brunette, hoping to catch her off-guard just as she came into striking range.

But unfortunately for him, that was exactly the move she had been expecting.

Catching his fist with both hands, she gave him a punishing twist of his wrist for good measure before maneuvering herself into position against his outstretched forearm.

Draping her left leg across his elbow, she tightened her hold on his wrist before falling on her back.

The man’s arm was instantly trapped between her thighs as she locked in an inverted armbar, forcing him to taste the mat once again as she cinched in the hold.

Using her slender legs and waist to fully secure his thrashing forearm, she took a moment to adjust her position before beginning to apply pressure.

The crowd had become absolutely unglued as evidently one of her signature submissions was now being applied to the muscled sexfighter, cheering louder and louder as his arm became forcibly extended.

Kicking out with his legs desperately, the man was still too groggy from her earlier kicks to even think of a counter in time.

Though his pained grimace was partially obscured by his mask, the searing pain she was so efficiently inflicting upon his arm was very much being felt by Saw Guerrero in almost every way possible.

And once her hips started to arch against his joint, he could hold back his cries no longer.

Struggling and clawing futilely at the mat with his arm in actual danger of being hyperextended, the sexfighter finally decided to cut his losses.

Just as she started to feel his arm give to her crushing thighs, he shamefully tapped out until the bell rang.

Upon hearing his submission, La Dama reluctantly released the hold, and with a look of utter disgust kicked his grimacing face away with her bare foot.

Rolling over on his sides to examine his arm, Saw was a complete shell of the man he was at the beginning of the match.

And yet, as Angelina got back up, she seemed fresher and more energized than ever before.

“You sure he was a former champion?” Daniel asked his mentor, who responded rather cynically, “Yeah, and guess who won the belt off him?”

Guerrero slowly willed himself back up to his feet, attempting to shake the soreness out of his arm as she waits impatiently by her corner for the match to continue into its second fall.

Grumbling angrily under his breath, he was visibly fuming as the crowd continued to show their support for Angelina, leaving him virtually no sympathy.

Flexing his elbow joint one last time, the eye holes on his mask narrowed into determined slits at his still smug opponent.

Ding! As soon as the bell sounded signaling the introduction of the second fall, Guerrero stomped out of his corner now with more than prove than ever before.

Strutting forward with one long and slender leg crossing elegantly after the other, Angelina calmly combed her hair behind her neck as her muscled opponent came at her with a vengeance.

Ducking his initial clothesline, she reappeared on his blindside and aimed a low kick at the back of his knee.

Swearing loudly in Spanish as the stinging blow connected soundly against his kneecap, he whirled back around and acting purely off emotion instead of strategy at this point, threw another wild haymaker at her.

Ducking underneath his armpit, she retaliated with a knee strike to his outstretched midsection, slightly winding him.

As his meaty arms went down to his stomach, she took advantage of his now unprotected face and delivered a savage crescent kick that quite literally slapped the taste out of his mouth.

Staggering backwards as his head was forcibly snapped to the left by the sheer power of the kick against his lower jawline, Guerrero was visibly teetering from left to right as she reared her foot back yet again.

A sharp kick to his gut finally brought him down to one knee, with La Dama once again leering down at him with her hands on her hips.

¿Tuviste suficiente?” she smirked smugly at Guerrero, waiting patiently as he lifted his head up.

Spitting at her resentfully, he began to bellow out a series of curses in his native tongue much to his opponent’s utter amusement.

Backing up with devilish intent in her eyes, she came off the ropes to build momentum towards perhaps a running knee, but Guerrero had other plans.

Springing back up just before she could initiate the shining wizard, he scooped her up in mid-air and cinched in a desperate bearhug.

Wrapping his forearms around her curvaceous waist, he let out a strained grunt as the now trapped La Dama writhed painfully in his grasp.

Intertwining his fingers together at the small of her back, he seemed hell-bent on breaking the Latina woman in half!

Gritting her teeth together, she valiantly fought back against his hold, using her hands to scratch and claw on his snarling face.

But with every second of frantic resistance on her part, he merely tightened the grip, letting his biceps clamp down mercilessly on her womanly flesh.

“Now I break you, whore!” he yelled out in broken English, continuing to squeeze her with all of his considerable might.

Glaring intensely at the struggling woman, the muscle bound sexfighter had hoped to see an inkling of fear in her dark eyes, or even a glint of sudden realization that she may have finally been bested physically.

But instead of anything like that, he saw her...smiling through the pain he was currently inflicting on her.

Her crimson-kissed lips curled into an almost spiteful grin that had the man seething, but before he could do anything else she suddenly snapped her flailing legs around his midsection!

“Uggghhh...” A surprised wince escaped his mask as her powerful legs trapped him in a bodyscissors, her shapely calves constricting like a boa around his unprotected sides.

Despite still being trapped in his bearhug, La Dama focused most of her energy now on strengthening her bodyscissors, digging into his shoulder blades to prevent him from throwing her loose.

Her dark eyes remained locked on him as she continued to squeeze him, eventually forcing an agonizing whimper out of him.

Arching her back against his now loosening forearms, she gives him one last pulse of her tenacious thighs before finally he had had enough.

With a grunt, he relinquished his hold, allowing her to regroup back on her feet but with her muscled adversary much worse for wear.

Brushing the hair out of her face, she took just a moment to fully recover before surging forward to press her advantage.

With a cry, she exploded into him with a running dropkick, both feet connecting square against his chest before he could even register her sudden blur of movement.

Knocking him backwards, Guerrero’s unceremonious tumble across the squared circle was eventually halted by a corner turnbuckle.

Crashing into the turnbuckle pads back first, he let out an audible grunt before crumbling to the mat.

Pulling herself back up with her much larger opponent now struggling on all fours, she flashed a sultry smirk at the cheering crowd before confidently sauntering past his prone form.

Exiting between the bottom and middle ropes, she gingerly climbed up the turnbuckle that he was just slingshot into.

Positioning herself so that her back would be facing him, she took a few moments to steady herself on top while evidently preparing for her coup de grace.

“High risk move, huh?” Daniel commented, his eyes just as fixated on La Dama’s ambitious maneuver as the rest of the crowd.

Using the nearby ropes, Saw eventually pulled himself up, albeit very groggily.

Staggering back into range, he slowly turned around just as Angelina, now standing delicately on the top rope, launches herself towards him.

Performing an awe inspiring moonsault, the mere sight of her magnificent form gracefully flying in the air stopped Guerrero dead in his tracks.

But, not for long.

Snapping out of his dazed stupor just in time, he managed to catch La Dama in mid-air just before she could fully connect.

Utilizing his brute strength to its fullest, the sexfighter kept the now squirming Angelina firmly hoisted against him, her now upside-down body pressed against his torso.

The collective oohs and aahs that swept through the crowd finally reenergized the sexfighter, while leaving his smug opponent at his mercy.

With her head now hanging between his legs and dangerously close to the mat, La Dama’s frantically struggled and thrashed about to escape this reverse piledriver position only to be ignored by the overconfident Saw.

Now standing in the middle of the ring with her crotch tickling his chin, Guerrero reached out with one arm and made a slitting gesture against his throat.

Preparing to deliver a finishing maneuver of his own, he continued to verbally pump up the crowd with Angelina all but helpless to stop him.

Or at least, so he thought.

With only mere seconds before she’d be dropped on her head, Angelina desperately yanked down his trunks, allowing his slightly engorged manhood to pop free right in front of her.

Grinning deviously from ear to ear, she let out a seductive poo before taking him in her mouth.

Saw’s eyes nearly exploded out of his mask as La Dama’s lips closed in around his fleshy helmet before almost effortlessly working their way down to his base.

The next moment was filled with a whirlwind of different emotions as Angelina began enthusiastically sucking him, bobbing her head up and down his shaft with the slightest of ease despite her upside-down position.

Despite his best efforts, a pleasurable moan escaped his lips as her lip lock on his now protruding member intensified with every sensual pump.

Within seconds, her mouth had practically swallowed his entire length whole, and judging by the aroused expression threatening to break through his luchador mask it was certainly more than effective.

Much to the shock of the onlooking spectators, La Dama had used Guerrero’s own finishing move against him, exploiting their close proximity to spectacular results.

“Holy shit,” Daniel gasped, completely dumbfounded by this undeniably creative counter by the Latina spitfire.

“She calls it the Peso de Muerte,” Sam told him grimly, obviously no stranger to the sexfighter’s versatile arsenal.

As soon as his knees began buckling, Angelina knew she had him, and with a satisfied purr she began teasing his throbbing tip with her expert tongue just to send further electric shivers up his spine.

Tenderly massaging his balls with her hands just to expedite the process, the dark-haired woman was practically fucking his urethra at this point!

Swearing under his breath, he made one more attempt to pry her loose from his groin, and apparently sensing this La Dama instinctively clamped her legs shut around his neck.

Cinching in a reverse headscissors to the still standing Guerrero, she gave him a powerful squeeze to further reinforce her physical and sexual dominance over him.

“The Kiss of Death.”

With a defeated whimper, Saw Guerrero collapsed flat on his back with La Dama still on top of him.

The mountain of the man had been reduced to a groaning mess at the hands, or rather mouth of Angelina Tomas that was still wrapped around his monstrous cock.

Even the crowd was now unequivocally on her side as she quickened the erotic pace of her blowjob, their awe (and arousal) only growing louder with every skillful pump of her mouth down his shaft.

Visibly trembling, Guerrero was now completely paralyzed by pleasure, unable to do little more than whine and moan softly as she finally took him over the edge.

Every muscle in his Herculean physique tensed up as his cock finally exploded in her mouth, much to her audible delight.

Crying out in ecstasy as he fully surrendered to the orgasm she had so easily coaxed out of him, Guerrero’s eyes rolled over to the back of his head as her crimson lips slowly released him with a wet pop.

Sitting up with her ass now planted firmly over his face, Angelina flicked her dark hair back before spitting out his cum right over his deflated chest.

Her crimson lips were now streaked with white as she blew a taunting kiss to the camera, victory quite literally written all over her face.

Relishing his soft groans from underneath her shapely bottom, she playfully grinded her cheeks against his facial features as the second, and final bell rung signaling the end of the match.

The crowd absolutely came unglued as the announcer re-entered the ring, holding up her championship belt.

“Your winner of the match...and STILL Champion….LA DAMA!!!” he enthused cheerfully, as Angelina slowly stood up off her opponent.

Claiming the title, she held it up proudly with one arm, victoriously parading around the ring with the vanquished Saw Guerrero still whimpering in the wake of his most humiliating orgasm yet.

Soaking in the cheers and chants from her fans, Angelina struck a seductive pose with her title draped across her waist before returning back to her downed opponent.

With a smug grin, she crouched down next to him, softly whispering some taunting words in Spanish with her title brandished just out of his reach.

Then, standing back up, she dominantly planted her bare foot on his face and posed with her title raised.

Facing the camera one last time, La Dama’s dark eyes seemed to be staring through the laptop screen at the rookie himself, perhaps as foreshadowing for things to come, before the video finally faded to black.

Taking a minute to fully process what he had just witnessed, Daniel had about a million things to say to his mentor but only five words in particular stood out above the rest.

“We’ve got work to do.”

Author's Note: So, this is just a glimpse into what Angelina is capable of. The full match is coming soon, but as always thanks for reading!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Oct-18, 03:21
Last Achievements

“Ladies and gentlemen, this contest is scheduled for three falls….”

Dan Danger was out first for the match, and upon soaking up the quite positive reaction for him proceeded down the entrance ramp with purpose.

“Danger! Danger! Danger!”

Cracking his knuckles anxiously, he spared a few appreciative smiles towards the considerable number of fans in the front rows chanting his name and even brandishing signs in his favor.

“....and weighing in at 165 pounds, he is…. DAN DANGER!” the ring announcer and crowd exclaimed in unison.

Hurrying up the metallic steps, he took a deep breath before entering through the ropes and heading towards the closest turnbuckle.

Striking his now signature pose with both arms raised, he took in the crowd one last time before jumping down and removing his ring jacket.

The female referee stood stoically in the middle of the ring with both hands clasped behind her back as he mentally psyched himself for what was sure to be his toughest (and hopefully not last) challenge yet.

“Stick to the plan, you got this,” he told himself again and again, both in his head and aloud as his entrance music continued to blare through the arena.

The anticipation continued to build for the rookie sexfighter, until finally….

“¡Viva La Dama!”

The arena lights dimmed as the Hispanic-sounding voice heralded the arrival of the Lady herself.

A crimson spotlight rained down from the scaffolding as the JumboTron lit up with a close-up shot of Angelina Tomas’ alluring face.

Her sultry grin burned into Daniel’s mind as the Latina woman herself finally appeared out of the curtain accompanied by a seductive chorus of Latin pop music.

“Introducing his opponent now….... previously an undefeated champion in Europe…”

“Undefeated until now,” Daniel thought to himself hopefully.

Finally making her presence known, Angelina struck a provocative pose with the almost ethereal glow of the spotlight highlighting her every curve.

Dressed in a sexy black bra and panties combination with matching heels, she suggestively ran a hand down her toned midriff and around her hourglass figure, seemingly casting a spell on the entire arena.

The crowd was drawn to her as if she was a human magnet and judging by the smug smirk on her face Angelina obviously knew that her reputation overseas was clearly not lost in translation.

Even the announcer was briefly distracted by her exotic beauty before finally clearing his throat.

“Hailing all the way from Madrid, Spain, she weighs in at 135 pounds. Now making her official debut here in the SFL, please give it up for….” Pausing for dramatic effect, he then exclaimed, “LA DAMA!!!!!”

The crowd erupted in a pop that easily eclipsed his own, though that was the least of Daniel’s worries.

Grinning like the Cheshire cat, Angelina savored her warm reception a moment longer before making her way towards the ring.

Regarding the American audience with amusement, her curvaceous hips swayed to the beat of the song as she finally reached the ring.

Kicking off her high heels on the outside, she reached for the middle ropes and pulled herself up to the ring apron.

Now physically in the same space as La Dama, Daniel almost found himself slightly intimidated by the aura of sexual power exuding from her.

Leering at her anxious opponent with a predatory smile, she continued to maintain eye contact while entering through the middle rope.

Standing his ground, Daniel refused to shrink from her glare as she sauntered up to him.

Visibly only an inch or two shorter than him, Angelina sized him up within seconds before crossing her arms.

“So, you are my competition tonight, yes?” she spoke in a thick Hispanic accent.

Not deterred by her obviously dismissive tone, Daniel simply answered her back, “I’ve a huge fan of your work, Angelina. I consider this match an honor.”

“As it should be,” she mocked him dryly, rolling her eyes towards the referee. “I was told I would be facing someone worthy of my time.”

“Well, maybe I can change your mind,” he stated in response, swallowing his pride and at least for now, offering his hand towards her. “May the best fighter win, right?”

Glancing down, she regarded his outstretched hand with a hint of curiosity.

“This is a sign of respect here, yes?”

Nodding, a quizzical look played across his face as she looked back up at him.

Before he could say anything else, her expression suddenly grew cold. “I only give my respect when it is earned. You, puta, have not earned anything, much less a match with someone who is most certainly out of your league. But….” Sighing as if she was merely doing him a favor, she continued on, “For my fans, I will entertain them. For you, well…”

Raising one hand up to his face before he could think of a decent enough comeback, she playfully patted his right cheek much to his visibly chagrin.

“I’m sure you will do your best. ¿Sí?” she sneered at him, her voice dripping with condescension as she backed away to allow the referee to step in between them.

Just like last time, the striped official recited the rules of the match, waiting for them to acknowledge what she had just said.

Visibly fuming with the realization that La Dama had just gained the psychological upper hand without even breaking a sweat, Dan Danger quickly contained his emotions as his smug opponent twirled around on her heel and walked to her corner.

Backing up, he adjusted his waistband one last time as the referee called for the bell.

Seconds later, it was on.

Author's Note: The match will take a while, but in the meantime feel free to leave feedback on what you'd like to see from the League's newest Latina recruit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (7.1 KB, 474 views)
File Type: jpg images (1).jpg (7.6 KB, 440 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-18, 11:24
Points: 2,243, Level: 19 Points: 2,243, Level: 19 Points: 2,243, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow i love your story. Could i also get the alt ending
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Memetastix For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling