Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 26-Dec-19, 09:44
Producer
Points: 9,552, Level: 42 Points: 9,552, Level: 42 Points: 9,552, Level: 42
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Getting Women to Wrestle You

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With sincerity and a smile, tell her this:

"You are a statuesque beauty! You have the perfect combination of feminine beauty mixed with physical strength and athleticism and confidence. I find that incredibly attractive. I really want to experience all of those attributes with you and celebrate them. I'd love you to challenge me physically, and wrestle me so we can feel each others strength and confidence and work up a good sweat. When we're done, we'll catch our breath and make love. Come on, let's go!!!"
A problem most guys have in this business is that they are beta males, which means that they generally do not risk.

With that said, I will tell you from hard experience that most women do not like being put on a pedestal.

As one example of MANY, I remember sitting here with Callisto when she is reading through responses saying that being called a "Goddess" does nothing for her.

Women prefer men that lead.

The problem with this business, is that guys want the INVERSE.

It is wrong, biologically, and socially, and you will suffer if you don't get it right.

My recommendation (again) is not to bring ANY of this up until you make her cum a couple of times, and then don't delay.

Don't try to send fancy openers or pickup lines or try to impress her. Most times, it will have the opposite effect.

If any of you need consulting on this, look me up and email me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't have experience other than the one with my gf that became wife.

We were dating for some time before having our first sexual experiences, which were not intercourse yet. When we were able to stay at home alone, I told her about my fetish.
I cannot remember her reaction at the moment, but she didn't shy away. She has always been a little tomboyish. I would masturbate her, then after recovering she took off her top (and pants if long) and wrestle me into defeat and masturbate me as well.

She always made it clear that wrestling gave her no sexual satisfaction. It was fun after getting into it, but just that. Once we started having proper sex, she became reluctant to wrestling me, mostly because it was either one or the other because of my low performance.

During the many years we've been together, there's been times when she took my wrestling proposals with great offence ("It's about your fetish and not about me"). Others when she started having intrusive thoughts of familiar violence after reading too much about it. Those were harsh times. I relate it to having kids and not being able to have a good sexual life (only at night, when we are exhausted). It became extremely hard to overcome her initial resistance to wrestle on the bed (sometimes with alcohol), but she felt better once we were struggling.

Things got better when we were able to drop the kids at an afternoon class for 3 hours straight. I was able to take her slowly, the whole house to ourselves, still with energy, and being able to talk throughout the match instead of a hit-and-run.

Nowadays we don't have that much of an opportunity, but we find the time once a week to have sex or wrestle during the day, with no one else at home.

In my particular fetish, I like it to be my wife and not a session wrestler. I am very attached and enjoy the feelings of caring and safety. Also the sexual part roams free and I feel no shame or embarrassment. But that's talking for myself, as someone that has a specific fetish of being defeated in a fight and has no clue nor skills for fighting. My wife is skilled enough to take me down if I don't use all of my strength.

I cannot talk about getting other women to wrestle. I didn't have any sexual confidence with women before. Before meeting my wife I was after a couple girls and asked their opinion on the issue, and the answers were not even for coming back to ask again .
Nothing in our culture encourages women to grow up and be fighters. Instead, it's the opposite.

Finding women who "like it" is looking at in the wrong way.

It's all about YOU.

Consider most women's mind as a blank canvas.

DO NOT EVER VERBALIZE ANY OF THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE HER CUM (CAPS FOR EMPHASIS)

Don't ever ask a woman their opinion on this...........they have no reference point!

If a woman is really, really into you.........she will do just about anything you want.

If she is not.........you need to move on.

If you don't, the fault is yours and yours alone.

You will find most of the things that happen in your life is generally your fault.

Last edited by femalewrestlingchannel; 26-Dec-19 at 09:52.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-19, 18:52
Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

In the early stage I met my GF we arm wrestled and after some weeks we started doing some wrestling in the bed with handicap rules. Now we meet with other couples in wrestling contest and often with two women vs one man. Sometimes we are traing scissors and holds and she does headscissors as foreplay.
I dont think there are one way to wrestle girls, its depend on them and it depends on you.
The Following User Says Thank You to bennys For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-19, 20:19
Points: 5,853, Level: 32 Points: 5,853, Level: 32 Points: 5,853, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Throw her on the bed and start wrestling with her. See how she reacts.
Interesting theory. During my dating years, if a guy tried this, I probably would have thought he had lost his mind and it would scare the hell out of me.

After being married for over a year, my husband suggested trying it, making me understand he wouldn't use his considerable advantages in size and strength to simply overpower me.....giving me a chance to actually wrestle him. I'm much quicker than him and found, over time, that I could capture him in holds although I couldn't come close to making him submit.

It's fun and we look forward to it, but believe me, if he had simply tossed me on the bed and starting wrestling me, I wouldn't have reacted well.

I like a lot of the OP's other suggestions, though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-19, 04:25
Points: 139, Level: 2 Points: 139, Level: 2 Points: 139, Level: 2

I taught a few former girlfriends some moves and we had a few sessions but I had to handicap myself (using one arm, no arms, on my knees (can't stand)) and it usually ended up with her wanting to be dominated.

I've always been beefy and powerful so I'm curious to have a semi-competivie session with a pro but I also enjoy (and fantasize) about women I see in my normal life and how they would overpower me.
Old 27-Dec-19, 04:42
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting theory. During my dating years, if a guy tried this, I probably would have thought he had lost his mind and it would scare the hell out of me.

After being married for over a year, my husband suggested trying it, making me understand he wouldn't use his considerable advantages in size and strength to simply overpower me.....giving me a chance to actually wrestle him. I'm much quicker than him and found, over time, that I could capture him in holds although I couldn't come close to making him submit.

It's fun and we look forward to it, but believe me, if he had simply tossed me on the bed and starting wrestling me, I wouldn't have reacted well.

I like a lot of the OP's other suggestions, though.
If the guy made you cum multiple times and you were into him, I imagine you probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

Or, the opposite.......

If some guy did it on the first date or meetup..........never had sex..........no connection.........it would feel like rape to most girls.

Even if it wasn't the first date, even later, it would probably feel the same to most ladies until a connection is reached.

Thanks for the nice words Penny.
The Following User Says Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-19, 07:08
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nothing in our culture encourages women to grow up and be fighters. Instead, it's the opposite.

Finding women who "like it" is looking at in the wrong way.

It's all about YOU.

Consider most women's mind as a blank canvas.

DO NOT EVER VERBALIZE ANY OF THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE HER CUM (CAPS FOR EMPHASIS)

Don't ever ask a woman their opinion on this...........they have no reference point!

If a woman is really, really into you.........she will do just about anything you want.

If she is not.........you need to move on.

If you don't, the fault is yours and yours alone.

You will find most of the things that happen in your life is generally your fault.
Quote:
If the guy made you cum multiple times and you were into him, I imagine you probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

Or, the opposite.......

If some guy did it on the first date or meetup..........never had sex..........no connection.........it would feel like rape to most girls.

Even if it wasn't the first date, even later, it would probably feel the same to most ladies until a connection is reached.
That seems to be the problem with many people that ask for advice on this site: They show eager to wrestle a woman and that drives their first contact with the women.

Indeed, our fetish/interest is scarce and can freak out many people. BDSM is normalised and popular, with many people developing some curiosity about it. And even though many women enjoy watching wrestling on TV, the idea of getting it into a sexual context is unheard of.

The main idea here is that TRUST must be developed before. With trust comes sex, which consolidates the trust. There's no shortcut other than hiring someone or coming across a woman that's willing to wrestle you without further ado, which is an extremely unlikely and lucky event.
Old 27-Dec-19, 09:24
Points: 1,182, Level: 13 Points: 1,182, Level: 13 Points: 1,182, Level: 13

Quote:
That's true, but we're seeing more and more young women learning BJJ. And actually I have met girls while dating who do love to get rough and physical.

I agree with the previous comments that it's all about the approach when talking to girls. But I have to say that a good way to meet women who are inclined to wrestle with you is by going to fitness gyms, MMA classes, just don't be a creep when talking to the girls there.
Old 27-Dec-19, 12:37
Points: 5,853, Level: 32 Points: 5,853, Level: 32 Points: 5,853, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Indeed, our fetish/interest is scarce and can freak out many people.
It's even more than that. Despite the gals we see on this forum, women tend to be smaller and weaker than men, causing us to take an entirely different attitude toward sudden physical confrontations. Most of us aren't amenable to sudden physical contact after a date or two with a man. As small as I am, I wouldn't enjoy him "throwing me on the bed" and starting to wrestle.

On the other hand, my husband eased us into it by first gaining my trust and then telling me what he wanted. Now, it's one of our favorite things.

See what I'm saying?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-19, 00:45
Producer
Last Achievements

I agree with you Penny. This is why many women use their cunning as a defense mechanism. (in my experience and many others)

As much as us guys would like to see a female vs female matchup with two women who have REAL antagonism, I know from vast experience that more times than not those matches are never going to happen.

Neither woman is generally going to be "excited" about something such as that and they are going to flake, make every excuse in the world, but attempt to save face at the same time.

On verbalization, I'm glad it worked with you and your partner, but it's really something that most guys should attempt to "time" rather than being MR Honest Pants right out of the gates.

(massively guilty for this over the years, I understand, but I'm telling you, most of the time it will have the opposite effect)

Verbalization is death for MOST guys.

I like to teach men that women often are looking to DISQUALIFY you as a man when they first meet you.

Men on the opposite hand attempt to QUALIFY the women they are getting with. (as in, so, you interested in wrestling? What do you like? Where do you study/work? usually, bad, bad, bad)

I let the woman talk 80 percent of the time on a first date.

Women might disqualify you if you start talking about Star Trek, Wrestling, and overly geeky stuff.

This is why making her cum is so incredibly important.

She mostly likely won't be bothered or creeped about ANY of that stuff if you do things right.

Bringing it up on a first date though or before you make her cum?

Bad, bad, bad.

Yes, it can work sometimes, but any of you guys who want to disagree with me on this, go up to 10 non-session industry girls next week, tell them how hot, sexy, and horny they make you, or tell them they are a goddess and you want to wrestle them, and let me know your results.
The Following User Says Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-19, 14:17
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

It would be best to simply let a woman to get to know you over time while dating and then approach her on the subject.