Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 02-Apr-20, 20:02
Session Wrestler
Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32 Points: 5,951, Level: 32
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rage Shieldmaiden Wrestling

Btw just wanted to let you all know that clips4sale is giving 100% payouts for the month of April for all clips purchased from this link:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Please use it, it will help me a lot since the sessions are off the table until the situation with covid gets better.

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rage Shieldmaiden For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-20, 20:13
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,227 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage Shieldmaiden [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Btw just wanted to let you all know that clips4sale is giving 100% payouts for the month of April for all clips purchased from this link:

Please use it, it will help me a lot since the sessions are off the table until the situation with covid gets better.

Thanks!
Many thanks for your kindness.

I would love it if you did a Q+A. I asked a question on Scorpion's, but sadly it crashed and burned. I'm a pin fan, and I will admit that I get stuck on that topic more than I probably should.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-20, 00:21
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Slowly uploading more clips to my store... Latest clip

For Rage this is yet another day at work and she's taking it easy, but for this wimp this was the beating and humiliation he'll never forget. Well now that it's on video, everybody will know and see what a weak looser he is. Rage smoothly, without even breaking a sweat, glides from one move to another, using not even 10% of her power convincingly subdues and destroys the male, all while verbally humiliating him and laughing out loud to his helplessness. There are some particularly humiliating moments in this clip, for example when Rage sits on him and is so bored with his lack of stamina she takes a minute to check on her Twitter. Or while having him in a super tight schoolgirl pin and starts spitting on his face. This video is a good example of some of the many things that can happen to you if you book a session with Rage.

To make sure his shameful defeat is seen and humiliation is greater for this cupcake, this video comes at super low price, and also available as full or in Parts 1 & 2

- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Rage Shieldmaiden For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-20, 00:27
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I'm always offering custom videos, custom photo sets and online sessions! You guys are also welcome to subscribe to my new page [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm posting more and more hot exclusive content there, and if you're a subscriber you can suggest me what to post
Old 01-May-20, 02:49
Points: 53,774, Level: 100 Points: 53,774, Level: 100 Points: 53,774, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,592 Times in 767 Posts

Absolutely LOVED watching you dominate this poor old man. He was so helpless against you. I really love your creativity with wrestling holds. It's so sexy how you know SO many ways to render a victim helpless and at your mercy, beyond the normal scissors, etc., although they are still my favorite. You are the best!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Rage.png (1.27 MB, 136 views)
File Type: png Rage1.png (1.38 MB, 201 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-20, 16:09
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Absolutely LOVED watching you dominate this poor old man. He was so helpless against you. I really love your creativity with wrestling holds. It's so sexy how you know SO many ways to render a victim helpless and at your mercy, beyond the normal scissors, etc., although they are still my favorite. You are the best!!
Wow thank you so much
Old 04-May-20, 17:12
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

🔥🔥MAY PROMO 🔥🔥

If you buy 3 clips or more using [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], you are entitled for one reward:

-1 free clip from my store
-5 custom solo photos
-5 min custom solo video
-Free month of my [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Email me with your order # and desired reward 🤩

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rage Shieldmaiden For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-20, 20:06
Points: 687, Level: 9 Points: 687, Level: 9 Points: 687, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Rage reviews

In this quarantine time, I decided to order a custom-video for the first time in my life ... I found out that Rage Shieldmaiden started a completely own, independent production. Quarantine time has limited the possibilities of sessions, so I tried to design her my own idea for a video.
During our sessions in past I was enchanted by her dominance.. The way in which she combined a nature friendly kindness with a certain intelligent, conscious cruelty, it is for me the deepest experience in this "wrest.-world". So now I had only one wish: to see her how she can accept a complete and humble surrendering, how she can enjoy her power and dominance without breaking the will an oponent.
Rage accepted my design with sympathy - and the way - her own, personally creative way -how she took it showed, that the interest was real and keen!
The result is a video that really touched my heart and senzitivity - and which everybody can see now on Rage's ClipStore (Clip4sale). Some moments in it were very strong for me, interaction of both partners was moved and touched... There were breathtaking moments, where the line between the anticipated game and a full reality was lost in a stream of authentical emotional interaction.. And this loos the line between a play and feeling of full reality was impressing - and involving me, as a spectacor...
The whole plot has this subtle living emotional play - and great gradation.
To the end I felt myself positively shaken, touched... I had something to process!
Now I look forward to a next session with Rage even more ...
So I can only testify:
When, like me, you turn to Rage witn an idea of a custom-video, you will meet a responsive and at the same time distinctive partner - and the "distinctive" here means really talented! - which will grasp your ideas with true, own creativity.
And you can only look forward to the result.
And such a mutual creative game is something worth experiencing!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratnasiri For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-20, 23:49
Points: 53,774, Level: 100 Points: 53,774, Level: 100 Points: 53,774, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,592 Times in 767 Posts

Just watched "Squashing Anna"..... Hottest video I've ever seen. You're wrestling+domination+trash talking skills along with her submissiveness was off the charts for me. Thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldsman71 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-20, 23:29
Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27 Points: 4,225, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Rage reviews

I also ordered a custom from Rage and I'm so glad that I did. It was a POV reverse headscissor video, meant to simulate a "be careful what you wish for" experience in a session. Quite literally, the final product was more than I could have asked for. Not only did Rage remain faithful to the original idea; she made it her own, adding all kinds of amazing dialogue and other flourishes. For instance, at one point, she slapped the camera to wake up her victim and talked about how he was literally "shaking" from all of the KOs. Unsolicited advice: if you order a custom from Rage, avoid the temptation to over-script; the idea may be great in your head but it will be even better with her at the creative helm.

She also went above and beyond in production, including with simulations of tapping and KOs. The full video ended up being longer than my original order and is now available on her [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Again, I couldn't have asked for more.

Throughout, our email correspondence was a joy. Rage was (is) professional, thoughtful, enthusiastic, and kind. She genuinely cares about her fans and has an uncanny ability to "get" what makes us tick.

THANK YOU, Rage! You are frighteningly good at what you do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bensqueeze For This Useful Post:

Tags
custom orders, custom video, custom videos, knockouts, rage, rage shieldmaiden, scissor ko, session wrestler, video clips, videos