Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Nov-20, 03:17
Points: 2,640, Level: 21 Points: 2,640, Level: 21 Points: 2,640, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real sister vs brother match account (NO FICTION)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Woooooow, my sister straddled my chest/stomach/neck almost everyday, and she often kept my face between her thighs too. But she only sat on my face twice in all the years she was stronger than me. Once with her ass, and the second time with her... emmm, guess what. She only did it to prove to me that she can, after we argued about it, and I didn't believe before that she was capable of such a thing
I dont believe you have told this story before. I for one would be interested in hearing more about this experience. Buildup, what she was wearing, what was going through your head, any dialogue you remember, how your relationship changed, did she ever refer to it at a later date ETC

Last edited by Venus; 29-Nov-20 at 16:36.
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-20, 15:13
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I started school at 6.5 years old and my sister started at 7.5 years old. Thus, being 1 year younger than me by birth, she was always 2 years behind me at school and at university. In addition, she is naturally tall, she is tall even now when she is an adult. This made her stronger than all the girls in her class, and until a certain age, stronger than all the boys too. So she felt like a supergirl, like your neighbor girl. This was completely normal for girls at that age. And some other girls in her class beat many boys too. However, my sister never beat the guys in my grade, I was the only one.
Thank you for sharing all of this information. I like that supergirl thought - it fits well, especially when we are all taught that males are stronger. It makes sense that a girl who physically dominate many members of the "stronger sex" is a supergirl.

What kind of fights did your sister and the other girls have with boys? Did they push boys around? Take boys down and wrestle them on the ground? Engage in fist fights where they were punching and getting punched? (I've seen some mixed fistfight youtubes from Russia or nearby.)

Added after 22 minutes:

Quote:
My sister knew that my physical education grades were not very good then. She could even outrun me since her 10-11yo (my 11-12yo). So she just considered me as physically inferior and she believed she could beat me forever. She bragged that even as an adult, she would keep beat me.
Your sister has supergirl similarities to my neighbor girl. Physical education in our school was mixed-sex up to 6th grade (age 11-12), so she was measured against the boys there for all to see her strength. For her age, she wasn't tall, but she was broad-shouldered, visibly muscular and athletic. She was beating the boys in our neighborhood from a young age but by 6th grade she was increasing her advantage. She, too, warned them that she was so strong and tough that she would always beat them. I think she had her head set on overtaking me, too. And I wasn't the strong, athletic type, so seeing her aggressively tackle a boy and quickly wrestle the violently struggling kid into a schoolgirl pin made me worry that maybe she really would do it to me one day. It was an oddly mixed feeling. It was really exciting to watch her overwhelming boys, but it also made me feel more vulnerable and uncomfortable with her superiority. How did you feel when your sister bragged that she would beat you as an adult?

Added after 16 minutes:

Quote:
You know, at this age, all life is measured by school. Nobody remembers how old you are, but everyone remembers what grade you are in. So no one perceived my sister 1 year younger. Everyone perceived her as 2 grades younger than me, and that was really true. Therefore, it was doubly humiliating when she passed me in height.
It must have been tough having a sister two grades younger, yet bigger and stronger. And it was especially unfair, since you were young for your grade and she was old for hers. Did that situation with your sister also make you more of a target for other girls who wanted to bully boys? It seems that some of them, like Olga, enjoyed intimidating you, but did you have to fight some of them as well? How did you take revenge on Olga?

Last edited by del; 29-Nov-20 at 17:22.
Old 29-Nov-20, 18:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Well, when I was in grade 7 (12+ yo), we had 23 girls in my class and only 7 boys. 6 girls in my class were taller than ANY boy, and stronger too. Some girls were the same size as boys and some were weaker than any boy. The shortest girls were the same height as shortest boy, but weaker. Average girl was about the same size as boy or a maybe a bit taller. It was the peak of girls' power.

Those 6 tall girls could outrun us boys, they often beat boys in fights and made them submit. We often played basketball in PE lessons, a team of all 7 boys against a team of 7 girls. Girls won very often. If the team had at least 2 of those 6 tall girls, the girls won. They won other sports too.
Yes, those are the glory days of the "supergirls." Did they fight boys a lot? I'd love to hear more about some of those. It's also interesting because, as you say about Natalia, the girls are beginning to look womanly, yet those top ones are still physically superior to boys. In the summer after 7th grade, my mom even commented to me about what a sight it was to see our busty neighbor girl manhandling boys in backyard wrestling fights. We also had a lot of arm wrestling matches outside in the summer and my neighbor had bigger biceps than any of the boys. As she got ready for a match, she used to reach her arms up to adjust her hair and her thick biceps would flex and bounce with every move. I suspect she did it to intimidate her opponents before putting their hand down. Did you have girls who showed their muscles to intimidate?

Added after 43 minutes:

Quote:
In grade 9 (14yo) all girls suddenly became very small and weak. Even the tallest of them was smaller than us now. It seemed very unusual then. Very recently they were so formidable and beat us in everything, and suddenly they became so fragile.
It is amazing how quickly boys' bodies change at that age. They not only grow taller, but testosterone makes them stronger, quicker and more aggressive. It's all kind of mind boggling for the "supergirls" and even the boys themselves. That summer after 7th grade my neighbor was still at the top of the heap, winning and strutting and flexing those thick hard unbeatable biceps. Over the course of the next summer she struggled, and eventually failed, to keep up with her main rival's rapidly growing strength, quickness and aggression. She got into a fight with his younger brother, who she had always considered a weak little wimp. She beat him up again, but afterwards she seemed more exhausted and weakened than him. It was about that time that she went from supergirl to girl. She joined in rough play with boys less and less, and sometimes it seemed like she was even afraid to fight boys, even younger boys who she surely could have beaten. I was excited to see her finally defeated, but I was saddened by her complete change in attitude.

How did that transformation from 7th to 9th go for you and the kids in your school. Did those big strong girls get defeated and accept that their place had changed? What happened the first time you beat your sister? Did she think it was a fluke? Did you?

Last edited by del; 29-Nov-20 at 18:31.
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-20, 22:36
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I dont believe you have told this story before. I for one would be interested in hearing more about this experience. Buildup, what she was wearing, what was going through your head, any dialogue you remember, how your relationship changed, did she ever refer to it at a later date ETC
I wrote a really big story about my childhood named 'Russian Amazons', you can read it here
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
especially some last chapters where my sister became bigger than me.

This story is not over yet. I stopped at the most interesting place, where my sister reached the peak of her physical condition. But in the last chapters you can find many answers to your questions anyway. I tried to make the story as detailed as possible. Therefore, I still haven't described many interesting episodes.

Added after 1 19 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did that transformation from 7th to 9th go for you and the kids in your school.
All our life changed a lot.
1. Pupils were mixed, so in my 8-9 grade it was already the opposite, there were 25 boys and 5 girls in my class. However girls prevailed in some parallel classes.

2. So it was a great kingdom of masculinity in my class, and mostly in the whole 9 grade. Boys always wrestled each other for leadership etc. But it never happened during my 9th grade for a guy to hit a girl. And the girls never started a fight. We boys considered girls then mainly as sexual objects. They were too weak, and also became too interesting as females. The girls were no longer our rivals, they became our trophies. We guys competed for them among ourselves. We considered them as outstandingly inferior physically. They mostly accepted their new role. It was natural for most of them.

Girls treated guys in much the same way. They also considered us sexual objects, in their own way. We were their trophies, not competitors. Many of them wanted to be a girlfriend of a BIG STRONG boy, a real leader.

3. It was a great time then everything was new to us. New social opportunities, new abilities of our bodies, etc. It was really cool both for guys & girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did those big strong girls get defeated and accept that their place had changed?
1. Marina (very tall naturally, the tallest girl at school) - accepted well, although she continued to beat her 2 years younger brother
2. Dasha (Darya) - (most belligerent) - was very disappointed and decided to go to the police institute to work in the police
3-4-5. Lena (Elena), Natalia and Natalia-2 - accepted well
6. Ira (Irina) - emigrated to Germany after grade 9, since she was German origin, (her ancestors came to Russia in the 18th century during the time of Catherine the Great). At the end of grade 9, she was hanging out with a huge, strong boyfriend several years older than her.

Last edited by Valeron; 29-Nov-20 at 22:36.
The Following User Says Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-20, 23:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
What kind of fights did your sister and the other girls have with boys?
Very different
Quote:
Did they push boys around?
Yes, very often
Quote:
Take boys down and wrestle them on the ground?
Yes, sometimes. And they often put boys in headlocks.
Quote:
Engage in fist fights where they were punching and getting punched? (I've seen some mixed fistfight youtubes from Russia or nearby.)
Rarely.
It only happened when the reason was really serious. Really really serious.

Schoolbag fights and snowball fights were always widespread in Russia too. (including mixed)

But worst of all they did to the boys who were bullied by another boys. Strong girls pursued them everywhere and demonstrated their girl's superiority over them. They beat them, teased them, humiliated them. These were not necessarily the weakest boys, they were often of average strength. But they were all indecisive and afraid of fights. And many average girls teased them too and sometimes even fought with them.

One boy in our grade 7 named Andrey was bullied and teased by boys quite often. He was overweight and average strength, in bad shape. Some strong girls humiliated him everyday. One of 6 tallest girls named Darya literally chased him around the school everyday, punching and kicking him. But more often than not, he just ran away from her, and she pursued him around the school as long as she wanted, teasing and insulting him. It was very himiliating for him, and all the children laughed at him constantly. By the way, he was the son of the headmaster. But he was too embarrassed to tell his dad.

Of course Darya was taller and stronger than me too at the time, but we have never fought. Several times she just came to me with menacing look and it was enough for me to leave. Several times weak girls asked her to come and scare me when they themselves could not cope with me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-20, 01:09
Last Achievements

Btw your questions are very interesting. I didn’t think about some things myself.

Quote:
Physical education in our school was mixed-sex up to 6th grade (age 11-12), so she was measured against the boys there for all to see her strength. For her age, she wasn't tall, but she was broad-shouldered, visibly muscular and athletic. She was beating the boys in our neighborhood from a young age but by 6th grade she was increasing her advantage. She, too, warned them that she was so strong and tough that she would always beat them. I think she had her head set on overtaking me, too. And I wasn't the strong, athletic type, so seeing her aggressively tackle a boy and quickly wrestle the violently struggling kid into a schoolgirl pin made me worry that maybe she really would do it to me one day. It was an oddly mixed feeling. It was really exciting to watch her overwhelming boys, but it also made me feel more vulnerable and uncomfortable with her superiority.
Was she the same age as you?

Quote:
How did you feel when your sister bragged that she would beat you as an adult?
Quite embarrassed and a bit scared. By the middle of my 8th grade I learned she was just physically superior and I couldn't win. I could just resist to weaken her attack, not to stop her. So I was afraid it might be true. I didn't really know. Sometimes I argued with her, but I had no good arguments.

She often told: "Well, OK, you'll have growth spurt soon. You are 8grader and most boys started already. But I'm only 6grader girl. My growth spurt is still going on. In grade 7 I'll continue to grow. And maybe in grade 8 too. I'm taller than you now, so I'll just keep my advantage anyway. Then you'll maybe stop grow still shorter than me, hahahahaha". I realized she had all the arguments. I thought it was really possible she would always taller than me. Or at least she would able to beat me. I wasn't sure.

And also she always used my balls against me. For example. She almost didn't let me spread my legs when we were in standing position pushing each other. And she often spread her legs for better leverage/balance. I was limited in moves.

She always teased me she was able to beat me exactly because she was a girl. She had her growth spurt, she passed me in height, she had no balls. If she was my younger brother she couldn't beat me. So she always teased me about girls' superiority. The worst of all, in the middle of my grade 8 I started puberty, I got my first wet dreams and I started to jer... well, you know. Being beaten by a girl in close contact everyday, by my own younger sister was bad enough, but also I thought about girls superiority even when I was alone.

Quote:
It must have been tough having a sister two grades younger, yet bigger and stronger. And it was especially unfair, since you were young for your grade and she was old for hers. Did that situation with your sister also make you more of a target for other girls who wanted to bully boys?
Girls in my grade didn't care. Girls in her grade noticed this. The 2nd and the 3rd tallest girls of her grade cought me up in height too for a while. But they weren't bigger. My sis invited them at home sometimes and they teased me too. Though nobody witnessed my wrestling vs sister. And from a certain moment I stopped inviting friends home at all. I didn't want they knew my home life at all.

Quote:
It seems that some of them, like Olga, enjoyed intimidating you, but did you have to fight some of them as well?
Yes of course. Most of boys did.
And yes, Olga enjoyed intimidating some boys at the time, and I was her classmate's older brother, so I guess she was very proud of herself. She was no match for me just 1-1.5years ago and now she tried her best.

Quote:
How did you take revenge on Olga?
Well as I said she was only 4cm shorter than me in her peak, when I was 8grader, she was 6grader. She was just a little twerp for me 1.5 years ago, 10cm shorter, and now she was not a dwarf anymore. She often beat some boys in her (and my sister's) grade, and she liked to wear high platforms. I think she just wanted to emphasize her height now, but maybe I'm wrong.

Once I was walking down the corridor at school, she walked towards me and blocked my path. In high platforms she was about 4cm taller than me. Before that she sometimes tried to intimidate me and she threatened me that she would be able to beat me soon. I had never thought of her this way before, but now I was not sure.
So she blocked my path and said "out of my way, Shortie!". I looked up at her, quite embarrassed, and moved left, she moved with me saying: "I said out of my way!!" I moved right, she moved with me and giggled. I took her as a serious opponent now, looking up at her, and I saw her menacing look, she was ready to fight. So I just gave in without fight to this bitch and I went back and went to the stairs up to another floor and went down the other stairs. She laughed in delight and teased me. After this I just tried to avoid her for a while, and didn't answered at her teasing.

2 or 2.5 years after I was already 20cm bigger than her, or even more. I met her in the corridor accidentally, we were alone, I remembered what she did 2.5 years ago. I was really angry I let this dwarf bitch to intimidate me like this. So I just blocked her way as she did before. She tried to argue, but I said "go back you bastard girl, I won't let you go here anyway" She complied.

Last edited by Valeron; 30-Nov-20 at 01:16.
Old 30-Nov-20, 02:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Was she the same age as you?
No, I was about 3 years older. So I was in a different position than you. I was more of an interested observer than a victim, but I kind of held her in awe. I did wrestle her and arm wrestle her on occasion, and we both joined in rough backyard games such as American football and other games that involved running and tackling. She never beat me at wrestling, but she could tackle me in those rough games. I tackled her hard, too, and she was always tough enough to take it and get right back up. When we wrestled or played those tackling games I could feel her strong muscles bunching, flexing and working and her body felt more powerful than the boys. I was really glad not to be closer to her age or she would have easily beaten me. I was excited to see her confidently beat the other boys, though, except when I worried that she might actually catch up to me.

Added after 28 minutes:

Quote:
So she always teased me about girls' superiority. The worst of all, in the middle of my grade 8 I started puberty, I got my first wet dreams and I started to jer... well, you know. Being beaten by a girl in close contact everyday, by my own younger sister was bad enough, but also I thought about girls superiority even when I was alone.
Sounds tough, man. She gained an advantage over you, both physically and psychologically, at a very sensitive time. I'm glad you have overcome that on both counts.

If you don't mind, I'm still curious about what exactly happened to turn a supergirl like your sister or the other big, strong girls from supergirls to submissive members of the weaker sex? I remember my sister used to dominate our little brother until one day she attacked him and he just slammed her into a wall and held her there. She was shocked and it was like a switch flipped and she never tried again. The neighbor girl went through a long period when she struggled to maintain her superiority and eventually eased out of the supergirl mode after she finally got beaten by a longtime boy rival and felt his brother and some of the others catching up to her fast. What happened with you and your sister? Did you have a long period of struggle for supremacy? Did she try to beat you up one day and you beat her instead? Did any of the other girls have to be defeated in a fight before they settled into being the weaker sex.

Quote:
So I just blocked her way as she did before. She tried to argue, but I said "go back you bastard girl, I won't let you go here anyway" She complied.
Perfect revenge!

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Of course Darya was taller and stronger than me too at the time, but we have never fought. Several times she just came to me with menacing look and it was enough for me to leave.
It sounds like you were lucky to avoid most fights with the bigger, stronger girls. Would you mind describing a fight that you did have with one of these girls?

What is it about these stories of your school days that still grabs you the most today?

Last edited by del; 30-Nov-20 at 02:37.
Old 01-Dec-20, 01:08
Last Achievements

Quote:
What happened the first time you beat your sister? Did she think it was a fluke? Did you?
Well, it wasn't so sudden that I beat her. It was very gradual. Since we wrestled everyday, it was a very long and gradual process.

First time I didn't won, but I didn't let her beat me I resisted slightly better day after day. By the end of my grade 9 I caught her up in height. She was in grade 7 and 1 year younger than me, but as I said she is naturally tall. She passed 170cm in her grade 7 and she was already taller than girls my age.

Well, once she wrestled me down and straddled my stomach as usual, but she didn't grab my wrists yet. I was able to throw her off me for the first time! I could not believe my success because during the previous years I had learned that I'm no match for her. Moreover, using our momentum, I managed to get on top of her. And suddenly I realized I didn't know what to do now. All her experience for years was to keep me down, and I only had the experience of being under her, resisting pathetically. I was on top, standing on my knees above her, my knees on both sides of her body, and I reached my arms forwards trying to grab her, to pin her. She began to twirl and kick with unimaginable force, she kneed and kicked me and I couldn't grab her hands and I coldn't even straddle her properly. I was immediately scared that she would knee/hit me in the testicles in my vulnerable position, and I was unable to pin her, so I got off of her. She was furious and chased me, but we heard our mom came home and we stopped.

So yeah, it looked like a fluke. For me and for her.

The next day we came from school and as usual we were home alone, and I saw she was really furious and determined. She was never so emotional for a long time. She wrestled me down and straddled my stomach, trapped my wrists behind her knees, twisted my hands, and I was helpless. She reached between my thighs. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but it was useless. Soon she groped my right ball throgh my sweatpants and squeezed. She looked really angry and said she could crush my ball, and squeezed hard for a while. I panicked immediately and asked her in a frightened voice, "Are you serious? You won't do this to me, are you?" At the moment I was really scared shitless she could do it, she looked quite mad. She said "Your shouldn't go on top of me. Never" With great relief, I realized that she only wanted to scare me, and she succeeded. I lifted my shoulders in half-sitting position, my hands still trapped, looked up at her and begged her to ease the pressure. She eased, but she squeezed my balls in rotation extra long that day. And she made me say some embarrassing things before she let me go.

So, it was my 1st "victory" and the consequences. She broke my fighting spirit for a while. In the next battles I resisted of course, sometimes successfully, but I didn't dare to try to pin her, for a month or two. I wasn't yet strong enough to beat her completely in one moment.

Added after 28 minutes:

Quote:
What happened with you and your sister? Did you have a long period of struggle for supremacy? Did she try to beat you up one day and you beat her instead?
It was a very long period, almost a year, with varying success. At first I started to resist better, then I won occasionally, then more often. But she always took revenge on me, and everything started all over again. She had to put in more and more efforts, but she still could win. Even when I got a little taller than her, she could still outwrestle me. She almost didn't let me to spread my legs in standing position, or else she would knee me; so she was able to trap me.

After a while, her arms became thinner than mine, although her legs were still strong. She still straddled me quite often and, since she was not so strong now, she used both her hands vs each my hand, trapping my forearms between her calves and thighs, twisting my hands. In general, it was a long period.

Several times I thought I was ready enough to defeat her completely, and sometimes I succeeded, but then she was able to beat me again and again , trying to break my fight spirit different ways, making me really regret. She only stopped when my advantage became absolute.

Last edited by Valeron; 01-Dec-20 at 01:08.
Old 01-Dec-20, 14:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Well, it wasn't so sudden that I beat her. It was very gradual. Since we wrestled everyday, it was a very long and gradual process.

First time I didn't won, but I didn't let her beat me I resisted slightly better day after day. By the end of my grade 9 I caught her up in height. She was in grade 7 and 1 year younger than me, but as I said she is naturally tall. She passed 170cm in her grade 7 and she was already taller than girls my age.

Well, once she wrestled me down and straddled my stomach as usual, but she didn't grab my wrists yet. I was able to throw her off me for the first time! I could not believe my success because during the previous years I had learned that I'm no match for her. Moreover, using our momentum, I managed to get on top of her. And suddenly I realized I didn't know what to do now. All her experience for years was to keep me down, and I only had the experience of being under her, resisting pathetically. I was on top, standing on my knees above her, my knees on both sides of her body, and I reached my arms forwards trying to grab her, to pin her. She began to twirl and kick with unimaginable force, she kneed and kicked me and I couldn't grab her hands and I coldn't even straddle her properly. I was immediately scared that she would knee/hit me in the testicles in my vulnerable position, and I was unable to pin her, so I got off of her. She was furious and chased me, but we heard our mom came home and we stopped.

So yeah, it looked like a fluke. For me and for her.

The next day we came from school and as usual we were home alone, and I saw she was really furious and determined. She was never so emotional for a long time. She wrestled me down and straddled my stomach, trapped my wrists behind her knees, twisted my hands, and I was helpless. She reached between my thighs. I tried to squeeze my legs together, but it was useless. Soon she groped my right ball throgh my sweatpants and squeezed. She looked really angry and said she could crush my ball, and squeezed hard for a while. I panicked immediately and asked her in a frightened voice, "Are you serious? You won't do this to me, are you?" At the moment I was really scared shitless she could do it, she looked quite mad. She said "Your shouldn't go on top of me. Never" With great relief, I realized that she only wanted to scare me, and she succeeded. I lifted my shoulders in half-sitting position, my hands still trapped, looked up at her and begged her to ease the pressure. She eased, but she squeezed my balls in rotation extra long that day. And she made me say some embarrassing things before she let me go.

So, it was my 1st "victory" and the consequences. She broke my fighting spirit for a while. In the next battles I resisted of course, sometimes successfully, but I didn't dare to try to pin her, for a month or two. I wasn't yet strong enough to beat her completely in one moment.

Added after 28 minutes:

It was a very long period, almost a year, with varying success. At first I started to resist better, then I won occasionally, then more often. But she always took revenge on me, and everything started all over again. She had to put in more and more efforts, but she still could win. Even when I got a little taller than her, she could still outwrestle me. She almost didn't let me to spread my legs in standing position, or else she would knee me; so she was able to trap me.

After a while, her arms became thinner than mine, although her legs were still strong. She still straddled me quite often and, since she was not so strong now, she used both her hands vs each my hand, trapping my forearms between her calves and thighs, twisting my hands. In general, it was a long period.

Several times I thought I was ready enough to defeat her completely, and sometimes I succeeded, but then she was able to beat me again and again , trying to break my fight spirit different ways, making me really regret. She only stopped when my advantage became absolute.
Wow, it seemed that she was really into breaking you physically and mentally, and she was big, strong, and smart enough to succeed for quite a while. What would have happened if she had grown almost as big as you got?

I think my neighbor girl was most proud of having stronger arms than the boys. She hated it when she could feel them catching up. She tried working out to keep ahead, but couldn't keep it up. When your sister found your arms growing bigger and stronger than hers did she ever try to do weight lifting or other exercises to build her strength?

When your advantage became absolute, did you turn the tables on her psychologically or threaten to pay her back for the past two years. Did she fear what you could do to her?
Old 03-Dec-20, 00:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
What would have happened if she had grown almost as big as you got?
Who knows? Obviously her dominance would have lasted longer, but I don't know how long. Maybe she would become more mature and stop it someday. But when? In grade 11? In university?
Actually she is tall for a woman now, 5'9''-5'10'', by American measures. She stopped growing somewhere in the end of her grade 8 (14.5yo). I'm 6'1'' and I stopped at the same time, by the end of grade 10 (15.5yo). However she is thin and slender. She was about 58kg by the end of school, and in recent years she has hovered somewhere between 60-65kg. I was really skinny at school, in my grade 10 when I started to beat her I was 60-65kg, her 55kg. But now I'm 85-87kg. So it was quite difficult for her to be so big.

She has perfect figure even now in her early 30s. If she almost caught up with me in weight now, she would look like a man, or very fat and out of shape. Not sexy at all in both cases.

On the other hand, with some probability I could grow much smaller than now, and be skinny, for example 5'8'' and 60kg. In this case, her predictions about beating me up us an adult would be correct. Maybe it was her hope, lol We both didn't know where we would stop.

Quote:
When your sister found your arms growing bigger and stronger than hers did she ever try to do weight lifting or other exercises to build her strength?
No, or at least I don't know if she did it in secret. We didn't even have dumbbells at home at the time and she didn't go to the gym. If she had started, I would have started too, so it wouldn't have been good for her.

Added after 1 4 minutes:

Quote:
When your advantage became absolute, did you turn the tables on her psychologically or threaten to pay her back for the past two years. Did she fear what you could do to her?
Well, in my grade 10 my life changed dramatically, and I had neither enough time nor enough interest to do so.
In my grade 7-9 (her 5-7) we were at the same school near the home, in the same block of high-rise buildings where we lived. We had the same daily routine, we studied until noon, and then we had several hours without our parents. So she could dominate me as long as she wanted.

In my grade 10 I went to another school, very good, in the city center. My old school was quite good too, but in my new school, I had an excellent chance of going to a good university for free. My sis in grade 8 was still in our old school. And we had different daily regime now.

I woke up at 6 and went to the bus stop/tram at 7 and started school at 8. She was still asleep. I returned home at 2 pm when she started her school. If I returned earlier I could see her for a little. We could only see each other in the evening, in Sunday, sometimes in Saturday, and during school holidays.
Because of this, I couldn't even see my girlfriend often in the old school. I visited that school sometimes, though didn't study there anymore. In particular, my revenge on Olga, which I wrote about earlier, happened when I no longer studied at that school.

My life has become much richer and more diverse, I made new friends and I had new discoveries every day, visiting different places in the city. I was allowed much more activity than before. 99% of my sis' life was still within a radius of 0.5-1 km from the house, she didn't even know the city well. Her life has become incomparably more boring than mine.

In the new school, I also achieved very great success, to some extent I became a star there. It is difficult for me to explain to a foreigner the system of school events in Russia, but I participated even in all-Russian events, which was really very prestigious. For the first time in my life, I flew by plane to Moscow, at the expense of the state budget, which was very cool for our remote region at a time when Russia was several times poorer than it is now. It was inaccessible to all our friends at the time. My sister had no such opportunities in her school in grade 8. She was excellent pupil and that's all.

Well, now you see that I had neither time nor desire at all to dominate my sis as she did.
In the beginning of my grade 10 we were still in that rivalry, and we wrestled when we had time, quite rarely. I didn't defeat her completely in grade 9. I still had some troubles with her for some months. We fought rarely, and I won more and more, but sometimes she was able to outwrestle me and put me in real trouble. She looked already really womanly with good breasts, hips etc, and I was really skinny and a bit taller than her. And it was really embarrassing that such a girly girl sometimes is still able to outwrestle me and impose her will. It stopped somehow gradually, and just this coincided in time with my great activity.

Last edited by Valeron; 03-Dec-20 at 00:51.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:

Tags
family wrestling, real life, sister vs brother