Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Nov-20, 17:50
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Pinned down by several women

Hello all

Have someone ever been pinned down or held down by various womens or girls in the same time. It can be just for fun or some real situation where you've been forced to?

Rgds
Old 25-Nov-20, 18:32
judobent
This message has been deleted by judobent.
Old 25-Nov-20, 18:37
Points: 1,609, Level: 16 Points: 1,609, Level: 16 Points: 1,609, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pinned down by several women

only in a judo match one on one
The Following User Says Thank You to judobent For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-20, 01:41
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

When i was around 7 walking home from school these 4 older girls used to attack me an throw me around like a ragdoll an pin me down. It happen twice an i had to start cutting thru backyards to get home. Memory is pretty blurry but its probably while i like tough girls so much, i was terrified at the time though
Old 26-Nov-20, 05:58
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

I’ve been pinned by 2 girls many times, I wrote about 3 of these experiences previously, here’s one of them:
When I was a teenager I was lucky enough to be sat on by two girls, for about two hours. These girls were staying in a holiday caravan (ie, trailer in the US), Steph was 14, Gaynor was 15, they were on their own in the caravan and I went over with some fish and chips (fries in the US!) to eat with them. They both wore dresses and were sitting on the fold down bed in the lounge chatting. I sat down with them and we shared the food, they started messing around and Steph wrestled me onto my back on the bed and sat astride my chest with her knees spread wide and pinning my arms to my side. I bucked and struggled but she was very good at keeping me in palce, "I used to do this to my brother, you won't get me off!" she said. After a while she grabbed some of the food and smeared it over my face which both girls thought was hilarious.

Steph said "why don't you sit on him too?" to Gaynor, who then sat astride my stomach. With the two of them on me I was well and truly pinned. Steph slowly edged further up my chest until she was astride my throat, just an inch or two from my chin, her skirt had ridden up and I could see her pink cotton panties looming up very close. "What would you do if I got off your chest?" she said, I had an inkling that she meant that she would sit on my face, but kind of assumed that she meant get off me completely - "I'd get up and go" I said, with that she moved forward so her panties were up against my chin "I'm off your chest now", she looked down at me giggling, Gaynor moved forward up onto my chest just behind Steph and looked over Steph's shoulder down into my face. "What would you do if I got off your neck now", Steph asked again, "you wouldn't" I said, knowing now that she meant that she'd sit on my face. With that she moved forward again and sat with her pink panties over my mouth and my nose pushed into the soft cotton at the front. I struggled but was powerless to do anything with these two firmly pinning me down, I could smell her girly aroma and was absolutely helpless!

After a while I gave up struggling as I was exhausted and new it was futile. "Ahhh, look at him under there, are you comfortable down there, do you like smelling my knickers..." they teased me relentlessly.

"Would you like a go?" Steph asked Gaynor, "Yes" came the reply, "okay, I'll move up and you move up, then I'll get off him and come around and sit on his belly". With military precision they executed this task despite my struggles. I now had Gaynor sitting high up on my chest, with my arms pinned to my sides by Steph who was sitting astride my belly. "Ahhh, you poor thing" said Gaynor as she shuffled further up my chest, revealing her white cotton panties which came to rest against my chin. "Want me to get off your neck do you?" she said, I nodded with some difficulty, "okay, how about this" she said as she moved forward to bury my face in her panties with just my eyes free to look up at her. Steph moved up astride my chest so she could look around Gaynor and down into my eyes. They laughed, tickled me, teased me relentlessly. Gaynor was a little heavier than Steph and my face was really buried under her white panties, which like Stephs emanated a girly aroma and were slightly damp.

The girls continued with this treatment, occasionally swapping positions, for about two hours. They knew that I had a date with my girl friend and were determined that I was late for it - they succedded in that and gave me the most memorable facesitting experience I've ever had.

And here’s another:
I had another 2 girl experience some years later when I was 20 and my girlfriend, Claudia, was 18. I was with her and a friend of hers, Karen, in Claudia's flat. We were watching a movie and having a few drinks. Claudia was wearing a short white loose fitting skirt and Karen a long blue loose fitting skirt. As we watched the movie, Claudia became a bit playyful and wrestlled me down onto the floor in front of the sofa. She kneeled astride my chest with her legs wide pinning my arms out to the sides, after a bit of bouncing on me and struggling on my part, she moved up so that she was astride my throat with her thin light blue cotton panties were up against my throat. With me struggling, she asked Karen to sit astride my stomach to help her, Karen sat astride me and grabbed some seloptape from the coffee table, she wrapped the tape around my wrists, then turned around andwarapped it around my ankles and shins. I was now helpless and Karen sat down astride my chest with Claudia a bit further forward astride my chest. They both laughed and teased me, Claudia got her glass of wine and poured some over my face. She then said "watch this, he hates this!", she moved up so her panties were over my mouth with my nose pressed into the front. Karen looked over her shoulder and also looked down at me laughing at my predicament. Claudia often did this on her own, but had never done it with a friend before, as usual a little wet spot appeared on the front of her panties and a girly smell eminated...

"Do you want a go Karen?" she said, Karen repled "yes!", "okay" said Claudia, 2you move up and I'll sit on his chest", Claudia stood up, I struggled as Karen edged herself up astride my throat, pulling up her long skirt exposing her cotton pink panties, Claudia plonked herself astride my chest. "We do this with Pete" said Karen - Pete was their flatmate. "Go on, sit on his face" shouted Claudia, with that Karen edged up a bit further with her panties over my mouth, my nose snuggling binto the front of the pink panties. Lots of laughing and gentle bouncing followed. "Wee on him" said Claudia (she often threatened to wee on me when sitting on my face, but never actually did, although I think sometimes she did release just a few drops...). Karen laughed - "stop struggling otherwise I will wee on you!". I had to just lie there and take the 'punishment'. This carried on for the next two hours, eventually they laet me go, Claudia and I went up to bed and had a wonderful session together!

I had another 2 girl experience some years later when I was 20 and my girlfriend, Claudia, was 18. I was with her and a friend of hers, Karen, in Claudia's flat. We were watching a movie and having a few drinks. Claudia was wearing a short white loose fitting skirt and Karen a long blue loose fitting skirt. As we watched the movie, Claudia became a bit playyful and wrestlled me down onto the floor in front of the sofa. She kneeled astride my chest with her legs wide pinning my arms out to the sides, after a bit of bouncing on me and struggling on my part, she moved up so that she was astride my throat with her thin light blue cotton panties were up against my throat. With me struggling, she asked Karen to sit astride my stomach to help her, Karen sat astride me and grabbed some seloptape from the coffee table, she wrapped the tape around my wrists, then turned around andwarapped it around my ankles and shins. I was now helpless and Karen sat down astride my chest with Claudia a bit further forward astride my chest. They both laughed and teased me, Claudia got her glass of wine and poured some over my face. She then said "watch this, he hates this!", she moved up so her panties were over my mouth with my nose pressed into the front. Karen looked over her shoulder and also looked down at me laughing at my predicament. Claudia often did this on her own, but had never done it with a friend before, as usual a little wet spot appeared on the front of her panties and a girly smell eminated...

"Do you want a go Karen?" she said, Karen repled "yes!", "okay" said Claudia, 2you move up and I'll sit on his chest", Claudia stood up, I struggled as Karen edged herself up astride my throat, pulling up her long skirt exposing her cotton pink panties, Claudia plonked herself astride my chest. "We do this with Pete" said Karen - Pete was their flatmate. "Go on, sit on his face" shouted Claudia, with that Karen edged up a bit further with her panties over my mouth, my nose snuggling binto the front of the pink panties. Lots of laughing and gentle bouncing followed. "Wee on him" said Claudia (she often threatened to wee on me when sitting on my face, but never actually did, although I think sometimes she did release just a few drops...). Karen laughed - "stop struggling otherwise I will wee on you!". I had to just lie there and take the 'punishment'. This carried on for the next two hours, eventually they let me go, Claudia and I went up to bed and had a wonderful session together!

Added after 8 minutes:

And another:
I have always been interested in facesitting for as long as I can remember. I had many experiences as a child, one of the best being when I was 10 and my two girl cousins aged 10 and 8 were at our house. We were playing around in the bedroom, they were both wearing skirts. We wrestled on the bed and they both pinned me down, Lucy on my stomach, Julie high up on my chest. Her yellow knickers were very close to my face and as I bucked she slowly slid up until she was sitting on my mouth, looking down at me laughing at my struggles. The other cousin looked over her shoulder and asked if she could have a go, so Julie edged up over my face and was replaced by Lucy, sitting high astride my throat with her white knickers up agaist my chin, Julie moved around and sat on my stomach and pinned my arms to my sides. Julie teased me, pulled my nose and laughed at my struggles, then edged up so she was sitting over my mouth with my nose squashed against the front of her knickers. She looked down at me, and teased me about being beaten by two girls. This carried on for at least 2 hours, with them swapping places every now and agin, bouncing up and down on me, sitting on my face etc.

Good memories...

Last edited by james; 26-Nov-20 at 05:58.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 21:07
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Thanks James, great account. Although I had a few girls sit on me in my early years, only one really progressed from a pin/straddle into a facesit. At the time this really blew my mind and suspect it got me hooked on the scene for life!

Since then I've really enjoyed having girls sit on me, but the best experiences I had of multiple girls pinning me was when I started visiting the Manchester Wrestling Factory.
Pippa & Raven really understood my fantasies, and usually when the quarterly shows came along they arranged for many of the visiting wrestlers to all pin me and take turns facesitting me.
Definitely my idea of heaven!

So looking forward to Manchester shows starting again after Covid passes!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 22:10
Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51 Points: 13,942, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,440 Times in 905 Posts

Close enough, I have been pinned by four people once while messing around with friends, three were girls but one was a man which ruined the whole thing.
Plus after a little bit of struggling I was still able to escape somehow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 22:39
ssddfaudhey

Once by my 2 step sisters as a young teen.One straddled my chest with her knees on my arms and the othrr straddled my legs holding them together with her thighs.Once by my wife and her friend aswell.We were drunk my wife had me pinned down on her own, but her friend wrapped her legs around mine so I literally couldn't move.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 28-Nov-20 at 01:41.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-20, 20:19
Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29
Last Achievements

A few times. Most occurred when I did wrestling sessions with 2 girls a few times and even 3 girls on one occasion. Outside of paid wrestling sessions, I was at a family Christmas gathering many years ago and an uncle jokingly told his two daughters (my cousins) to kiss me since we were near the mistletoe. I don't remember exactly our ages but I'm guessing I was probably 14 and the sisters were around 11 and 12. I was sitting in a chair and they started kissing me mostly on the cheek but I guess it was embarrassing since they just kept kissing and I started turning my head to try and avoid them and they were laughing and even more determined to continue kissing me and began climbing on top of me. I don't remember all the details but I began to push them away and it basically turned into a wrestling match with me trying to fend both of them off. Eventually we were all in the floor and they were more determined than ever. Eventually they managed to wear me down and pin me with one sitting on my abs/chest and the other with her arms and legs wrapped around my legs with the cousin on my chest kissing me the whole time and both of them laughing their heads off. We were not in the main living room where most of the family was gathered but still several family members were watching and laughing also. I just remember it being a very humiliating experience. The cousins eventually decided to switch positions and I made a break for it but they eventually wrestled me back down and the younger sister got her turn sitting on my stomach and chest kissing me while her older sister restrained my legs. I don't remember how long it went on but they lost interest after a while and finally let me up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to explore9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-20, 22:02
Richard1
This message has been deleted by Richard1. Reason: Doug,e
Old 01-Dec-20, 12:02
Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31 Points: 5,354, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I wrestled the two cousins of my close friend a few times last year. They were gymnasts age 18 and 16, while we were in our late 20's. Usually we were just playing around, pillow fights and free for all tackling, but one time I taunted them and they both attacked me in seriousness, determined to make me give. I was being playful at first before I realized how resolute they were to get revenge and before I knew it they pinned me down, one on my chest holding my hands and the other on my stomach holding my legs. They couldn't hold either down, but after a lot of squirming and me almost getting out, they got me in a much more potent cross body pin plus bodyscissors combo. I had no way out and they both squealed in delight when I tapped.

After some wrestling bouts where I won against them individually, we eventually decided on a tag-team type match where they would sub out for each other every fall, while I had no rest. These were very competitive and they more than held their own.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-20, 19:33
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled the two cousins of my close friend a few times last year. They were gymnasts age 18 and 16, while we were in our late 20's. Usually we were just playing around, pillow fights and free for all tackling, but one time I taunted them and they both attacked me in seriousness, determined to make me give. I was being playful at first before I realized how resolute they were to get revenge and before I knew it they pinned me down, one on my chest holding my hands and the other on my stomach holding my legs. They couldn't hold either down, but after a lot of squirming and me almost getting out, they got me in a much more potent cross body pin plus bodyscissors combo. I had no way out and they both squealed in delight when I tapped.

After some wrestling bouts where I won against them individually, we eventually decided on a tag-team type match where they would sub out for each other every fall, while I had no rest. These were very competitive and they more than held their own.
Nice!Did the bodyscissor hurt or just had you immobilized?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: