Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Nov-20, 15:54
Points: 146,643, Level: 100 Points: 146,643, Level: 100 Points: 146,643, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 56,281 Times in 5,573 Posts
Grappling It couldn´t go on like that

It couldn´t go on like that, part one

"You really do not wrestle bad, taking into account that you are just a girl," Dieter said, gritting his teeth. "To honour your performance, I would agree on a draw."

"A draw? Really?", Hissed Claudia, "If you haven't noticed it yet: I'm kicking your butt, big, strong brother!"

As if I didn't know, Dieter thought.

"Admit that I beat you and that you are a poor loser!", Claudia continued. „Or else….

“Hey!”, Dieter tried to protest, “I might not be a good athlete, but I'm not a poor loser either in life! You might not know, but I won the Youth Math Olympics few years ago! "

"Bad on the mat, but good at math - I'm impressed!" Sneered Claudia and increased her pressure. A sharp pain raced through Dieter's body. "You bore me. Prove that you are a real man and defend yourself, at least a little," demanded Claudia, "Man, I have to work harder against my fourteen-year-old cousin to win a wrestling match. For a grown man you are really a poor specimen ... "

This brat offends me in an inacceptable way! I am her big brother, I can´t let that happen, Dieter thought angrily and pushed his feet backwards. It didn't work. Sovereign as an Amazon princess, Claudia sat on his back and let his efforts fizzle out.

His little stepsis fought really well, Dieter had to approve. From the beginning of the fight, she had attacked him and quickly pushed him to the ground. Being completely superior there, Claudia had finally maneuvered him into this painful position.

The tough girl knew what she was doing. His lower legs were tightly tucked into the crooks of her arms, and her buttocks pressed into his back below his ribs. Such perfectly set Boston Crabs Dieter only knew from wrestling broadcasts on television. He had always wondered if these holds were really painful. Now he knew. Claudia relentlessly leaned backwards. The pressure on Dieter's spine grew. Dieter gasped.

"Losing in a tussle against a sixteen-year-old girl - how embarrassing ...", Claudia continued. "How helpless you are! I could break your spine if I wanted to!"

Dieter had no arguments to contradict his stepsister, who was five years his junior. The fact was, she could do whatever she wanted with him. And that felt bad.

At least it couldn't get any worse, Dieter thought sarcastically. He was wrong. Claudia loosened her grip and let her buttocks slide slowly over his. Against his will, Dieter registered that his genital was stiffening. Now the brat is also humiliating me sexually, Dieter thought, groaning helplessly.

“You seem to like my treatment”, Claudia laughed. “Are you into me? Don't worry, I won't rape you - even if I could ... "

Where did Claudia get this trash talk from? This chick knew how to shatter a man's ego. Had her mother taught her that? Claudia made him feel inferior and powerless. "You arrogant bitch," it flowed from his lips.

Claudia paused. "HOW do you call me?" She asked, more amused than angry, and leaned back further back. "You need a lesson in humility!" Shit, thought Dieter, as the pain seemed to increase immeasurably.

“OK, daughter, you showed your stepbrother that you are the stronger one. But if you mutilate him, you'll get in trouble. Let go off the poor weakling! ”Demanded a stern female voice. Trauti, thought Dieter with a mixture of shame and relief. He hadn't noticed his stepmother coming. For how long had she watched the show of her daughter?

The pressure on his back eased. Dieter took a deep breath.

“You are lucky, you loser”, whispered Claudia, “this time! Next time mom won't be there to save you. ”Claudia released Dieter and pushed herself up. She kicked him in the ribs and left the room with her head held high.

Defeated and humiliated by his little stepsister - Dieter closed his eyes in frustration. It couldn't go on like this.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn01.jpg (745.7 KB, 311 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-20, 04:36
Points: 146,643, Level: 100 Points: 146,643, Level: 100 Points: 146,643, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: It couldn´t go on like that

It couldn´t go on like that, part two

“You´re right, boy; it couldn´t go on like this”, Trauti confirmed.

Ignoring her calling him „boy", Dieter hopefully looked over at his stepmother. Just fifteen minutes ago he had accepted Claudia's weird challenge for a wrestling match; it were minutes that might have changed his life forever. “Just to see who of us is stronger”, as his little stepsis had cheekily justified the tussle, „I bet I can hold my own against a bookworm like you, even though you are a male – or maybe just because you are a male.“

This slim sixteen year old girl had thought she could beat him - what an absurd imagination! With a feeling of superiority, Dieter had accepted the challenge.

Big mistake. For just a few seconds he had been equal to the girl. Then Claudia had whopped his butt for sure, and her mother had to save him from being severely hurt by his little sister.

What an embarrassing experience! And it had to be his stepmother, of all people in the world, to save him! Dieter didn't like Trauti at all, this professional from the pole dance bar, whom his rich father had married out of nowhere. Trauti confirmed Dieter's prejudices about women from the red light milieu. She put on bright make-up all the time, cursed like a pipe sparrow, had no education and spoke vulgarly like a construction worker.

This dirty behavior didn't seem to bother his distinguished father. He was madly in love with Trauti. Opposites attract.

Anyway, was Trauti able to help him get out of the messed up situation and get Claudia under control again? "You have to call your daughter to order!" Demanded Dieter. “This silly who-is-stronger game she is up to is only suitable for immature children; I'm too old for that. "

“Maybe you are, but surely Claudia isn't”, Trauti replied, “Rivalries and fights between siblings are completely normal. Claudia is a rebellious little teenage sister, and that's exactly how she acts. The problem is not my daughter. The problem – is you. "

Dieter stared over at his stepmother. He hadn't expected this reaction at all. “Claudia massively complained about you,” Trauti continued, “and being a female, I can totally understand her. My daughter always dreamed of having a big brother to look up to, a strong guy who could protect her. But you can't even wrestle yourself out of a paperbag. Claudia is totally disappointed when talking about you. In order to gain her respect you would have to physically put Claudia in her place. But how could you! You proved to be such a wimp; I bet even an old woman like me could easily overwhelm you. "

Anger rose in Dieter. Well, he'd lost to Claudia, an athletic teenage girl; but against Trauti? Should a MILF like her be able to defeat him? Even if he wasn´t a successful sportsman, he was a grown man after all. Trauti, on the other hand, clearly had left her prime behind her.

And besides, Dieter didn't want to be insulted by females any longer – especially not by this vulgar red light slut! Enough of the humiliation, he thought. Dieter grabbed Trauti's hair and pulled his stepmother over to him. "You take that back, you bitch!"

"Oh yes?", Trauti countered dryly and drove her right elbow hard into Dieter's ribs. Dieter groaned and let go of her hair. Trauti's palms dropped into Dieter's knees. Shit, he thought when his buttocks met the carpeting; she really knows how to defend herself.

The shock of the impact paralyzed Dieter. Before he came to full conscience again, Trauti pounced on him like an aggressive housefly. Dieter, a head taller and thirty kilos heavier than his opponent, had his hands full fighting off her attacks.

And for the second time within a few minutes he proved to be completely overwhelmed. Not again, thought Dieter, as the woman attacked him with a whole arsenal of grips and strangles.

Trauti fought like her daughter. Dieter struggled doggedly, but the woman proved to be superior by dimensions. More quickly. Stronger. Tougher. Ten minutes later he found himself again in the deadly grip of a female body. Trauti's firm thighs pressed his arms against his sides. The thumb and forefinger of her left hand dug into his cheek while her right rested calmly between his belly button and his genitals. "Still in doubt that I can spank your ass? I even could do something completely different with you if I wanted to…. ”Centimeter by centimeter, Trauti let her fingers wander in the direction of his testicles.

Desperate, Dieter stared into the wrinkled face of the woman above him. It had to be a nightmare. It couldn't be true that this vulgar MILF had overpowered and subjugated him, a man in his prime, too. Dieter felt like he was in a bad film.

"Do you admit that you are a poor weakling?" Asked Trauti calmly. "And,most of all, do you excuse for your bad behavior?"

His stepmother not only fought like her daughter, she also talked like her. "No!" Dieter squeezed out defiantly. A spark of male pride still smoldered in him. "I won't let myself be insulted by a whore!"

"You call me a" whore "? First, it has to be named a prostitute; and second, I'm past that time; I'm a serious dancer now! ”Trauti contradicted in a dangerously low voice. "However, I still have a lot to offer in the sexual field ..." As threatening as an eagle, her hand circled Dieter's crown jewels. Against his will, a pleasant shiver wandered through Dieter's body. He froze. His dick erected again.

"What are you doing with my son?" suddenly a harsh male voice yelled through the room. Father, Dieter thought with a mixture of astonishment and relief. Wasn't he working on this important IT project in Berlin, where he'd been living in a hotel room for weeks? Given his situation, he did not know whether to be happy or to be sorry for the unexpected appearance of his parent.

"Lucky again, my dear," Trauti said, releasing her double grip and getting up. "Your fine son called me a" whore "and received the punishment he deserved!", Trauti said, turning to her husband, "This poor loser can tell you the whole story – if he dares! And, by the way, you should teach him manners – or I´ll do…"

A shudder ran over Dieter´s spine. This vulgar slut wanted his Dad to teach him manners? She needed some lessions in civilized behaviour on her own. Something went completely wrong in this patchwork-family. It definitely couldn´t go on like that.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TraDiEn01.jpg (412.3 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg TraDiEn02.jpg (490.7 KB, 135 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-20, 12:43
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: It couldn´t go on like that

enozama - your writing is superb. Thanks for taking the time.
I'm puzzled about the other posting of German Stories". It appears as though it was posted by someone else. Also, terrible title. "it can't go on like this" is a much better title.
Old 10-Dec-20, 15:05
Last Achievements

Wrestling Re: It couldn´t go on like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
enozama - your writing is superb. Thanks for taking the time.
I'm puzzled about the other posting of German Stories". It appears as though it was posted by someone else. Also, terrible title. "it can't go on like this" is a much better title.
Thanks for the compliment about the English version. The German version also is written by me; sorry that you don´t seem to appreciate too much. I´ll try to improve.
Old 11-Dec-20, 12:52
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,231 Times in 360 Posts

No, you misunderstood - I enjoyed everything but the title.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 04:13
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: It couldn´t go on like that

It couldn´t go on like that, part three

“My stepmom hadn´t beaten me! I did not give up! I was just about to throw Trauti off when you appeared! ”Dieter claimed five minutes later.

“Rubbish! Trauti had got you by the balls - literally ”, his father brushed aside his attempt to justify himself and looked at Dieter, shaking his head. "Man, I have to be ashamed of you! First your little stepsis Claudia kicks your ass, and then I have to protect you from your old stepmother! Such a pathetic wimp you are! Thinking about how pitiful you have acted, you need help!”

"Are you staying here to protect me?", Dieter asked hopefully, "I remember, once you told me you earned some money as a professional wrestler for a short time. You would definitely manage to put the females in their places."

“Certainly I would, although I wasn't particularly successful in my career, as you know. But I can't watch your ass all the time. However, I can teach you to defend yourself. I still know about a lot of moves and tricks. I can show them you; so you should be able to hold your own next time. At least against females you are physically superior to, like little Claudia and old Trauti. "

Dieter hesitated. He didn't like physical exertions at all. On the other hand, he wanted to repay Trauti and Claudia for the humiliation they handed to him. With a little training with his father, he should be able to defeat the two bitches next time. "OK," said Dieter. "I´m in."

For Claudia and Trauti should not know about his attempts, Dieter accompanied his father to Berlin. For four weeks, his father pushed him to his physical limits in the weight room and on the tartan track, and they spent a lot of hours in the gym, practicing throws and holds.

Dieter did his best. He suffered like never before in his life. Whenever he was about to give up, he remembered his gasping helplessly in the arms of Claudia and Trauti. But it didn't pay off. After a month, his father was able to lap him not only once but twice in the 3,000 meter run. During wrestling training, Dieter never managed to defeat his father once, even when his father tied his hands behind his back. "A hopeless case you are, my son! I guess you can never manage to defeat the two women, "he said, shaking his head," so I'll have to take care of this issue myself. "

Dieter's father accompanied his son home the next day. Having arrived, he didn´t waste any time. "Dieter told me you were pretty good at wrestling. If you want, you can try it against me, ”he offered his stepdaughter at their first family lunch.

"Wow! I didn´t dare to dream of that! May I, mom? ”Asked Claudia.

Trauti nodded. “You can try to show your stepdad which gender is wearing the pants in this family. But when you have got him for sure, please hold back. Your opponent just is an old white man, and I told you about how the male ego is quite fragile when being beaten at sports by a female. "

They went to the fitness cellar. If Trauti knew that her daughter had to face a former wrestler, his stepmom wouldn´t talk like that, Dieter thought with a grin and made himself comfortable with a coffee cup in hand.

Claudia bravely faced her stepfather. The tall man immediately went on the offensive and tried to grab Claudia, but the girl smoothly withdrew from his gripping arms. So his strong father also had problems with his little stepsister, Dieter realized.

The act was repeated. When she let her opponent run into the void for the fourth time, Claudia started a counterattack. Her foot hit the back of her stepfather's knee. He fell on his stomach, turned and was pressed onto his shoulders by the jumping teenager. Claudia's legs wrapped around her opponent's right arm, her hands clasped the wrists of his left, her abdomen rested on the man's chest.

"Wow, that was easy! Count him out, mom!" Demanded Claudia. Dieter's father bridged up, but Claudia held her position.

Trauti bent down and made sure that her husband's shoulders were pinned on the floor.

Dieter's joyful anticipation gave way to astonishment, and a shudder ran through his body. He would never have expected this development. Could it be true? Was Claudia really that good? Was his strong father, the former wrestler, really rearing up there unsuccessfully under his little stepsister? Was Trauti really going to count him out?

Dieter knew that his father mastered the countermove, but Claudia was so close pressed on him that he could not use his technique.

His father was going to lose! Somehow Dieter had to help him. It could not go on like that!

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ClaVaEn01.jpg (492.0 KB, 108 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-20, 05:21
Last Achievements

Grappling Re: It couldn´t go on like that

It couldn´t go on like that, part four

Claudia took off her right hand and let it hover over his father's abdomen. The content of his panties bulged up treacherously. "What is rising up so bravely there down below?" Asked Claudia mockingly. "How cute! You know that your little friend is more resistant than you? "

Dieter closed his eyes. The girl showed off her father, unmasked him as a weakling, played with his male dignity. And, worst of all, before the eyes of his son and his wife. What a nightmare.

“Stay sporty and don't humiliate him!” Heard Dieter Trauti's warning voice. “Well, at least not more than big mouth has asked for! He is a poor old man and doesn´t deserve a complete embarrassment! "

"Mom!", Claudia complained, disappointed. "I'm never allowed to do anything at all!"

“You can still play along enough with boys and guys when you're older - but not today! By the way, he's MY husband, and if someone is allowed to humiliate him sexually, that's ME. Also, think about who pays you your pocket money! ”, Trauti warned.

"That's an argument!" Claudia shrugged her shoulders regretfully and withdrew her hand. The fabric of the underpants settled down again.

Dieter didn´t. He couldn't help but admire Claudia. Small and slim as she was, she clearly dominated her significantly larger and heavier male opponent. His little step-sister clung like a burdock to his father's mighty body and pressed him onto his shoulders. If she had wanted to, if Trauti would not have stopped her, she could have grabbed his father's genitals and do anything with him that she wanted.

So they had come this far - his stepmother had to protect his father from this little brat! The day turned into a debacle for him and his father. And into a pure triumph for Trauti and Claudia.

Was there anything he could do? Why did his father look desperately over at the Chinese gong that was an arm's length away on the shelf? His father had once brought it with him as a souvenir from a business trip to Asia, but they never used the gong because of its awful sound.

What for heaven´s sake did his Dad want him to do?

Dieter recalled his father's wrestling lessons. "Use distraction as a weapon when your opponent has got you under control, so you often can free yourself from dangerous situations," he had explained to him when Dieter was once again suffering from a painful grip from his father.

"If I'm not allowed to play with your husband, it's not fun! So let´s finish this wrestling thing. Count my victim out, Mom! ", Demanded Claudia pouting.

“You're right, daughter. One - two ... “began Trauti. In a few seconds Claudia had defeated his father, Dieter realized. If he couldn't do anything to prevent it. He eyed the gong again. The sound oft he instrument had proved to be extremely unpleasant, Dieter remembered once again. And then he knew what to do. With a sudden move, he hit his coffee cup hard against the bronze metal. A high pitched sound rushed through the room.

Letting out a cry,Trauti put her hands over her ears and interrupted the counting. Claudia also startled. Dieter's father, who had followed his son's movement and expected the sound, took the chance. Resolutely, he threw himself up, hurled the young woman's burden off him, and pushed himself to his feet. Claudia got up slowly and stared angrily at Dieter.

"Sorry", Dieter lied with a grin.

"You did that on purpose!" Hissed Claudia. "You will pay for that - as soon as I'm done with your daddy! No mercy for the both of you anymore!"

Hearing the words of the self-assured angry girl, two grown up men were shaken with fear – it couldn´t go on like that!

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ClaVaEn02.jpg (574.0 KB, 93 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 03:47
Last Achievements

It couldn´t go on like that, part five

Claudia´s threat made Dieter wince. Physically, Claudia would have no problem fulfilling her promise. Unlike his father, she showed no signs of exhaustion. He was panting audibly, and the exertion of the past few minutes had reddened his face.

Dieter had no illusions. The girl was going to take his father apart, no doubt about it. And then she would punish him for his unfair interference. For heaven´s sake, she would have any right to do so. He had always despised Claudia and Trauti for the social class they came from, for their vulgar behaviour; and how his father and he proved to be mean assholes themselves by depriving Claudia from her victory.

To be honest, it would only be fair if Claudia took revenge and kicked their butts. But fate had other plans. More precisely, it was Trauti. "I take the chime of the gong as a sign: Being the chosen referee, I'll end the fight and count it as a draw! Congrats to the both of you, my dear´s ". Dieter heard the voice of his stepmother.

Dieter let out a breath of ease. Claudia didn´t. “Mom!” she said angrily, “you can't do that! I had him under control for sure, until we were disturbed by this nasty bastard! And why is there no second round? I deserve the chance to finish the job and prove that I am the stronger one! "

"You had your chance. I am your mother and I have decided otherwise. That's life; it isn´t fair sometimes ”, Trauti rejected her daughter. Angry, Claudia stormed out of the room.

„Whew, that wasn´t easy“ , Trauti said and turned to her husband. „I saved your ass; don't you want to thank me? “.

Dieter's father stared at his wife. Feeling relieved for being spared from a painful loss is one thing, Dieter knew; having to thank his own wife for protecting him is the other one. Dieter understood quite well how the emotions marked the face of his dad. The jaws ground, the eyelids fluttered.

“You didn't!” Dieter´s father said obstinately, “I was just about to throw Claudia off myself when the gong sounded. You saved your daughter from a terrible loss. Not me."

Trauti stared at her husband in amazement. "I beg your pardon? Claudia spanked your butt, no doubt about it, and she was about to finish her job if I hadn´t interfered! She is the superior wrestler by miles!"

“Granted, your daughter fights well and I was in trouble a little for a short time, but of course I could have freed myself from her grip anytime I wanted to. Dear God, she's only a teenage girl! "

"A teenage girl who made you wriggle under her! Only God and Claudia know what she would have done to you if I hadn't intervened. You have a big ego and a big mouth, my dear, but nothing more to offer – at least in a wrestling match. By the way, you really did disappoint me on the fighting ground. If you think you can keep up with my daughter in a tussle, you are vastly overestimating yourself, old man! You´re much weaker than I expected you to be. By the way, I wonder whether you have a chance when messing around with good old me!"

“Against an old slut like you? Come on! Enough is enough!”, Dieter's father hollered, “Maybe I should make it clear to you who is in charge here in the house. I think the best thing to show you is to spank your butt, like what men did in good old times“.

"You and who´s army? Try it!", Trauti rumbled back, "You against me, here and now - if you dare! Then you will see who is wearing the pants in this house. It won´t be you, you´ll have to admit when I´m done with you!"

„You asked for it!“ Dieter's father looked over at his son. “My wife is begging for a lesson; gosh, she will get it! Please leave! You shouldn't see what I'm going to do with her! ”

Dieter nodded, put down the coffee cup and left the guest room which turned out to be a worthy arena for solving family affairs by fighting.

Dieter entered the large, spacious hallway. What would happen now between his father and his stepmother? He decided to stay and opened the door for a little gap, just enough to have a little look. If he wasn't allowed to watch, at least he wanted to listen and get a little optical impression.

"Well, finally you appeared! Now you can´t chicken out any longer! ”suddenly he heard Claudia's voice. A thrust on his chest made him stagger.

His stepsister stood in front of him with clenched fists. How could he have forgotten the little brat! Dieter knew what she was up to: She wanted revenge for his intervention with the gong, no question about it. She wanted to beat him! Humiliate him!

“Come on, let's fight, brother. Or are you scared? ”Asked Claudia threateningly. Indeed he was, Dieter realized. The memories of what Claudia had done to him in her first battle a few weeks ago were too fresh. And especially how she took apart his father.

Dieter instinctively wanted to run away, but he paused. He was afraid, he realised. Fearing Claudia? Had he really turned himself into such a wretched creature to pussy out when his little stepsis challenged him to a wrestling match? That couldn´t be true! He was the big brother! He was the man! For heaven´s sake, it couldn't go on like this!

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ClaDieEn02.jpg (450.9 KB, 63 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 04:43
Points: 2,772, Level: 21 Points: 2,772, Level: 21 Points: 2,772, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I hope the father wins this time!
Old 22-Dec-20, 13:21
Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27 Points: 4,339, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

...der Vater gewinnt? Bloß nicht. Er verliert natürlich gegen seine Frau und zwar brutal und gnadenlos. Das einzigste,wo er noch in Lage ist,seinen Sohn um Hilfe zu rufen. Aber der kann nicht helfen,weil er schon längst im Schoolgirlpin seiner Stiefschwester festgenagelt ist....
acccchja,muss aufhören zu träumen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bestmixedcatcher For This Useful Post:

Tags
boston crab, husband vs wife, stepbro, stepsis