Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Oct-21, 00:39
Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Help me find the movie

I haven't found a thread with this discussion, helping people find some movie based on some scenes or description, so i thought it can help.

I was searching for a movie for years, i saw a video on youtube but it has been removed for a long time. So the scene was like this:

A girl with a torch wonders through some.kind of cave/temple. She finds an edge and jumps over it. She enters some kind of dark room with many stone collums and goes to the middle of it. She begans to realise she is not alone, she hears people running behind the collums. She is then attacked by some monks. The monks faces are covered in red and black paint. They are armed and she is not, but she defeats all of them elegantly with some kind of kung fu/wushu martial arts. I don t remeber many scenes of the fight. I know that one time she was caught from the back by one of the monks and she runs towards a collum and uses it to do a backflip over the monk. She at one point lift her foot really high, and catch it, and just falls into a split to dodge some attacks, she rolls with her legs still in a split. After she defeats the monks a asian sensei applauds or smiles or calls her name, something like that, and she smiles back. The name of the movie may had the word "blood" or"bones" in it.

If anybody has any idea about what i m talking about i would really appreciate any kind of help!
Old 23-Oct-21, 01:40
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Help me find the movie

could be this movie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

unhappy i found only 3 german version...

Meanwhile i foubnd the english title but still not full version of movie The Blood Bond
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 07:28
Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
could be this movie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

unhappy i found only 3 german version...

Meanwhile i foubnd the english title but still not full version of movie The Blood Bond
THIS IS THE ONE!!!!! Thank you so much! You finally ended my years long search!!! You re a hero!
The Following User Says Thank You to HDUniverse For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-21, 16:27
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houdom [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
THIS IS THE ONE!!!!! Thank you so much! You finally ended my years long search!!! You re a hero!
Honestly, it was a lukcy shoot! I doenloaded it 1 weeks ago from Youtube and so when i saw the pic's i guessed that should b e this!

But happy for you and ohters martial arts movie lover...
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post: