Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 11-Nov-15, 18:36
Banned
Points: 2,728, Level: 21 Points: 2,728, Level: 21 Points: 2,728, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most humiliating submission holds?

I believe it's called a cradle
The Following User Says Thank You to grecofan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-15, 23:11
newguy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomlurker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
thats about as humiliating as it can get id say
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-21, 18:18
Points: 1,430, Level: 15 Points: 1,430, Level: 15 Points: 1,430, Level: 15
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

it's more humiliating in a competitive match.

competitive match + hold + boner?
Old 26-Oct-21, 19:11
Points: 985, Level: 12 Points: 985, Level: 12 Points: 985, Level: 12

i feel the sexiest and also the most humiliating submission when applied perfectly is a spladle. whether it's a man v. man or woman v. man or woman v. woman.

although i haven't seen too many woman v. woman spladles.

i once saw a gif of a woman apply a venus fly trap on another woman...omg it was orgasmic.

a sunset flip is also super sexy in my opinion. the flippee looks so helpless and submissive
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WrestleWatch For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-21, 20:02
Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3 Points: 153, Level: 3
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pan321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
here's a few more I really like ...

the one is some kind of armbar variation ... the second is a choke using her legs ... it looks amazingly effective ...
Yeah, VeVe specializes in humiliation.

With regard to the original question: For me, the next submission hold is the most humiliating.

Last edited by RvH lll; 26-Oct-21 at 21:26.
Old 27-Oct-21, 13:42
Points: 2,211, Level: 19 Points: 2,211, Level: 19 Points: 2,211, Level: 19
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I'd say a bare breasted smother. After a hard fought match I'm flat on my back, completely spent. In a state of semiconciousness, realizing that defeat is inevitable. My opponent is on top of me with her arms tucked behind my head. She presses her luscious, sweaty breasts tightly into my face. Rock hard nipples dig into my skin as this hellcat sensuously rubs them all over my face. I'm powerless to stop this assault or the gleeful taunting that accompanies it. I finally offer up a muffled submission from underneath a beautiful pair of C-cups. An extra 30 seconds go by and I'm still verbally submitting as well as tapping out on her back. Finally Lisa releases and sits up straddling me. The cocky little grin shows that she's very happy with her performance. I thought, man, she's not gonna let me hear the end of this one. As it is my first legitimate submission to my sexy redheaded opponent. I asked "did you hear me submit the first time?"
"I heard you. I just wanted to hold my tits on you a little longer so you'll remember that you were just beaten by a woman."
That response no doubt had intentions of humiliation. My pride forced me to demand a rematch to avenge my loss. Lisa confidently stood before me wearing nothing more than the little black thong she had wrestled in. She accepted my challenge, saying "Good. I'm not done with you yet. You're gonna submit to my headscissors next time. Look at these legs. Trust me, I will get them around your head. You already know a little bit about how hard I can squeeze." We made arrangements to wrestle again Sunday night. After both of us got dressed, my firey adversary told me she had one more surprise. Now I get a cellphone stuck in my face with a video of us wrestling. A recording, which I wasn't even aware of, of me getting my ass kicked by a girl. The microphone picked up very clearly me screaming out my submission near the end. I'm annoyed and nervous about this. Lisa and I are coworkers. I'm a firefighter, she's an EMT in the same house. She agreed to keep the video private just between the two of us. But you never know. If the guys I work with saw this video, I would never live it down. It's an embarrassment that could follow me for the rest of my career. Letting a female, who I outweigh by around 40 lbs, get the better of me physically is a bad look for me. She pretty much handled me the ultimate humiliation for any man. As the whole situation started to sink in, I was feeling angry about it. Lisa definitely noticed this and was enjoying it with an impish grin on her face as she left with a parting shot.
"Ooooh, you're mad. Save it for Sunday. "

I can't wait for Sunday. I'm getting an erection thinking about it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frankbeans21 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Oct-21, 17:07
Points: 40,666, Level: 88 Points: 40,666, Level: 88 Points: 40,666, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,624 Times in 386 Posts

I think this gift wrap + elevated cradle combo is very humiliating. Veve Lane is an amazing fighter!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liftvevedachi_LG00057.jpg (70.9 KB, 404 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rick JJ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-21, 15:08
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

For me the most humiliating submission is one when you are in a position looking face to face with and can make eye contact with your opponent who you have to submit to.

I’ve been in scissors laying on my stomach a few times and looking at the female opponent watching and making eye contact while she squeezes my head to the point I have to submit was very humiliating. Another time I was caught in a schoolgirl pin and the lady I was wrestling got my arms raised above my head and said she wouldn’t release me till I verbally submitted and said she was greater than me. Although it wasn’t comfortable having her weight on my neck and arms in a position I couldn’t move them it wasn’t painful so I refused to submit. I thought I could eventually wiggle her off me. Instead I think for 20 minutes I tried while she smiled, laughed and taunted me looking right in my eyes as I was in this predicament. Very embarrassing to be so helpless and see how much she was enjoying it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windycity For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-21, 18:43
Points: 2,923, Level: 22 Points: 2,923, Level: 22 Points: 2,923, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I've been facesat with matchbook (legs under her arms) many times by gf in high school. Completely and utterly humiliating.

One time was sitting on floor in front her while she was behind me on the couch w/ her legs essentially body-triangled around my neck (while both telling me not to move and her younger sister to stick her ass in my face). Beyond humiliating to sit there and do exactly what you're told.
The Following User Says Thank You to jjkid For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-21, 22:11
Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,537 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkid [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been facesat with matchbook (legs under her arms) many times by gf in high school. Completely and utterly humiliating.
Thank you for sharing this! Did your girlfriend wrestle you into this position against your will? Or was it something you "let" her do? Just curious.
The Following User Says Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post: