Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-15, 22:20
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Emma - comparison of strength

You've totally changed Emma's character from sweet and demure to arrogant and sadistic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ianjames For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-15, 06:48
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

It's the best story I've read here. It's just amazing how it's just her first story!

How much time have passed from chapter 1 to chapter 5? It's seems Emma increase her strength profusely very fast, or maybe she was just hiding her potential

I think that if she was 10 cm or a little bit taller her power would be more credible but it's just a detail

Last edited by Hendrix; 28-Apr-15 at 12:00.
Old 28-Apr-15, 06:51
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianjames [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You've totally changed Emma's character from sweet and demure to arrogant and sadistic.
I think she just exposed herself.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-15, 18:35
Points: 4,943, Level: 29 Points: 4,943, Level: 29 Points: 4,943, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 6

After having heard about Emma beating the crap out of this guy, I decided to work out more myself – even in my admiration for her I still thought it possible that I had been underestimating her. Emma herself kept up her rigorous workout routine, but it seemed to me that she was making significantly less progress than she had up until now (which had been astonishing so far): her muscles remained the same at least in size and I also noticed she stopped increasing the weights she was lifting. I was pleased by this development for two reasons:
Firstly, I had come to the conclusion that her physical appearance was now indeed perfect – any further muscle growth whatsoever would have been too much; for her body was incredibly toned already – in fact, I guess most guys would have found her too muscular (…not me).
Secondly, I didn’t want her to excel me physically. Even though the thought of being beat by a girl as hot as her was incredibly exciting, it was my self-understanding as a man to be stronger than my girlfriend – or any girl at all. And as much as the idea of losing to her turned me on, so did winning against her. Also, I knew that Emma loved to be dominated by me despite her giving it all.
A few weeks passed, and because I was making some progress in my workouts, I was confident – yet still surprised – when she challenged me to a pull-up challenge. “The winner can ask one thing of the loser, no matter what, how about that?” Emma proposed. I agreed without hesitation, eager to see who would win – I had no doubt to be stronger than her, but because we had to lift our own body weight, I could very well be at a disadvantage for I weighed approx. 75kg (=165 lbs.), opposed to her 63kg (=139 lbs.).
Emma and I had both not been working out on that day, so we could rely on our full strength. We entered Emma’s training room – which also featured a pull-up bar – and she asked who should go first. “You start” I said, and she nodded with a confident smirk. Emma jumped to reach the bar and started doing pull-ups, wasting no time. She started out in a fast and steady pace, pulling herself up until her chin was above the bar every time. I announced every repetition so there would be no doubt about the final score. Despite trying to focus on the count, I couldn’t help staring at her biceps, looking sexy as ever. She did 10 reps in no time, still going on in the same pace. As she went on, I was getting worried while looking at her in admiration at the same time. Emma was now grimacing and starting to groan, completing her 16th repetition. She was visibly shaking when her chin reached the bar and I thought that would have to be it, but she just kept going, her arms shaking. “20” I announced when she finally let go of the bar and dropped onto her knees, gasping for breath. She then looked up and smiled at me: “now how was that?” I didn’t even try to hide my admiration and kneeled beside her, stroking her pumped biceps. “You’re incredible! That was so hot!” I said, making her smile even more. “Thank you! Think you can beat that?” Instead of responding, I got up and jumped to get a hold of the bar, starting to pull myself up. I had no idea how many pull ups I would be able to accomplish for they were not a part of my regular workout. I reached 10 without having to strain too much, with Emma announcing every single repetition. When I completed the 14th pull up I realized that I would lose this competition: my arms were getting sore already and it was getting really hard to keep going – no way I can do another 6, I thought. Emma seemed to realize that, too, seeing me struggle hard. I knew what was coming now, and I hadn’t had to wait long until she started mocking me: “what’s up Mike, can’t do as many pull ups as me? You let your girlfriend beat you?” Even though I couldn’t see her, I could *hear* her grinning at me – she always enjoyed winning against me and savored every moment of it. “Shut up” I managed to grunt despite my heavy breathing, only to make her laugh at me. “Come on Mike, this is really embarrassing, aren’t you supposed to be stronger than me? - Oh, 16! I’m impressed!” she said, giggling. The very thought of losing to her, and her mocking words, too, made me hard. Emma, who was sitting in front of me, did not miss that. “Oh look at that! You seem to enjoy getting your ass kicked by girls!” she laughed and got up. I just had done my 17th repetition when she reached out and gently stroked my boner, which was not at all concealed by my training shorts. I moaned in pleasure and Emma tried to motivate me now: “is that it? Come on, you’re better than that!” I had suspected that she was turned on by watching me work out beforehand (just like I liked to watch her), and this assumption was now confirmed. I gathered all the strength I had left, not wanting to disappoint her and pulled myself up painfully slow. “18!” Emma said happily. “You can get down, you’re my bitch now anyway” she went on in an almost loving tone, all the time caressing my penis through the cloth. I happily let go of the bar, dropping down – I wouldn’t have managed another repetition anyway. I collapsed onto my knees, breathing hard. Emma smiled at me and gently pushed me on my back, sitting down on my crotch. “Well…” she started, smiling down on me, “seems like you just got your ass handed to you by your little girlfriend” she said, her grin getting broader. “Shut up, you know I’m stronger than you” I said, trying to protect my masculinity. Emma bowed down until our faces nearly touched and kissed me gently on the lips. My cock was rock hard which she of course noticed, since she was sitting on it. She then bowed next to my ear and whispered “you lost to a girl! I beat you!” Again, I swear I could *hear* her smile. I found her attitude incredibly sexy, and she knew it – we had been together for about 2 or 3 months now. She behaved like this on purpose to turn me on, but also she herself got aroused by it. “You’ve said that before” I said, resigned. “Yes I have, but you haven’t” she said, looking me in the face again. “Say it!” I smiled at her and asked “is that the thing you ask of me for winning, of all things?” It was worth a try, I thought, but of course she just laughed. “No, of course not, I just want you to say it without forcing you…as you know I could do that”, winking at me. “Alright, you win, you’ve beat me fair and square. Happy?” Emma grinned down on me and nodded. “Ok then, you got your win, now I want mine” I announced, “let’s arm wrestle”
She thought about it for a few seconds and then agreed. “Ok, come on then” and stood up. We sat down at the kitchen table and locked hands. Emma set us off and we started pulling. I noticed right away that my observations had been right: while she had not gotten considerably stronger, I had progressed a bit, having no trouble to hold her at the middle position, despite her giving it all. Still, I couldn’t help to be amazed by her strength every time I witnessed it – for a girl, it was incredible. While Emma was straining and let out a frustrated sigh, I reached out with my left hand to feel her biceps. My erection was now growing ever harder as I felt her rock-hard biceps, even when I squeezed, it didn’t give in a bit. Emma started to smile despite her exertion, knowing full well how sexy I found her. After a few moments I let go of her arm and started to pull her arm down because I had noticed my own arm getting tired and I didn’t want to take any risk of losing to her again, especially in a direct comparison of strength (unlike the pull up competition). Even though I was able to pull her arm down in a steady pace, I had still expected it to move faster. Could it be that I still underestimated her strength? After all, I won and there was no doubt about who was stronger, still the difference in power was not as great as I had imagined. I told her that right after I pinned her hand on the table, which caused her to smile happily – she always liked being complimented on her body.
“You know what, let’s wrestle!” she said, “I’m so hot right now, I just wanna fight you!” I liked the idea of dominating her and even had been fantasizing about it, so naturally I agreed right away. Without further ado, we went back to her training room and got on our knees, facing each other. She removed her top, wearing only a sports-bra underneath and I also removed my T-shirt. I took a moment to enjoy the view of her almost-naked body: visibly defined abs, slim and yet muscular shoulders and of course her breasts which were pressed against her thorax by her bra. She, also checked me out (which wasn’t hard to notice). I was rather content with my body: I had made visible progress in the last couple of weeks and I could tell that Emma liked what she saw.
“No hitting, no hair-pulling, just grappling” Emma explained after we had been staring at each other for a few seconds, “you can only win by submission or by pinning me down on my back for 10 seconds! I will win by pinning you for 5 seconds ok?” – “All right, you don’t stand a chance anyway” I taunted her. “Let’s begin!” she said excited, without commenting my remark.
We crawled towards each other on our knees and locked our hands, trying to overpower each other. At first, we held each other in an even position, but a few moments later my superior upper body strength took effect and I slowly pushed her on her back, until she fell from her knees onto her lovely ass. I realized that I was now sitting between her legs and tried to release my hands, but she held on to them tightly. Now it was too late: she slung her legs around my waist and grinned. “Got you” she said and just when I finally succeeded to release my hands from her grip she started to press her legs together. At first, it wasn’t painful at all, but Emma gradually increased the pressure, seemingly wanting to know how much force she had to apply in order to cause me pain. I was very aware that I would be in serious trouble, soon, and tried to think of a way to get out of this situation. Unfortunately I had no experience in wrestling at all, so the best I could come up with was to grab her legs and try to push them apart, away from me. The moment I lay my hands on her legs Emma stopped kidding around and explosively released all of the strength her legs had to offer.
Emma had always focused on her upper body when working out, but she had still a lot more powerful legs than average girls, even those who exercise. She completely knocked the wind out of me. In the first moment, I could not breathe at all and my waist felt like it was going to burst. I started to push her legs apart now, but I was simply lacking the air to fight her effectively. Still, it sufficed to release the pressure a bit, allowing me to breathe almost normally. I looked down at Emma, my hands on her leg muscles which felt like stone. She looked me right in the eye, her upper body raised up, showing of her abs. A sixpack was clearly visible, though not bulky but rather slim and therefore still feminine – like I said before, it was (in my opinion at least) perfect. “What’s the matter, Mike? You’re getting your ass kicked by a girl! And this time, it’s not even a metaphor for beating you in a contest!” In this brief moment I have had the possibility to take a few breaths and now I could apply my full strength to get out of her scissor: I pushed with everything I got, grimacing from the exertion. Emma too started to moan in her struggle as if her life was at stake. Slowly, very slowly her legs moved away from me, her and me both trembling from the force applied. The further her legs were apart, the less resistance she offered, so when I passed the critical point I was able to push her legs outwards and dive back, away from her. “You’re so going down now” I said, breathing heavily. “Damn it” Emma muttered, also panting for air. ‘If I’m not letting her catch me between her legs again, I’ll be fine’, I thought, crawling towards her once again. Emma remained seated on the floor, her legs outstretched. “I’m not falling for that a second time, Emma, give it up” I said with little hope that she might actually change her position – but she did. “All right, it’s upper body strength then” she said, jumping me. She slung her arms around my neck and started choking me – ‘damn it, why did I not see this coming?’ I thought. I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled them apart. I was surprised that I was able to free myself rather easily – her arms must have had tired quite a bit. I then quickly turned around and went all offensive, grabbing her upper arms, pressing them to her thorax. I could feel her biceps flexing beneath my hands, trying to break free. I moved behind her, slinging my arms around her upper body right beneath her breasts, still pressing her arms against her. Now that I had immobilized her, all that was left was to pin her on her back – I didn’t want to choke her into submission because I didn’t want to hurt her. I dropped from my knees onto the floor, at the same time turning around, thereby succeeding in positioning her under me. Now that I was lying on top of her, the match was decided. Emma tried to sit up and resist as I grabbed her wrists, attempting to prevent the inevitable pin. As I pulled her wrists apart and slowly pushed them downwards next to her head, I couldn’t help but stare at her straining biceps again, though I didn’t know where to look because her abs also were a sight to behold. We struggled a few seconds longer until I managed to pin her wrists onto the floor, forcing her shoulders down in the process. “1,2..” I started counting, Emma desperately trying to push me off, turning right and left with all of her remaining strength. In the end, it was a futile effort; nevertheless she did not give up until the very end. “Ten!” I panted, looking down at her. All of a sudden, Emma stopped fighting and by the look in her eyes I could tell she was just as turned on as me. “Fuck, I didn’t stand a chance” Emma panted, “being dominated by you is so fucking sexy”. I bowed down and kissed her, first on the mouth and then her biceps which were now swollen by the strain. Emma moaned and we ended up having the best sex I had had so far right where we lay.

------------------------
If you have ideas on how to continue the story, please let me now! Feedback ist, as always, very much appreciated.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-15, 05:03
ap643

Haven't read Chap 4 or 5 yet, but had to jump ahead to let you know how much I am enjoying this story. Thank you, and I can't wait for it's continuation.
Old 04-Jun-16, 01:25
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Really enjoyed the story - hopefully you write more! Particularly the first two chapters got me hooked. I like the innocence of Emma mixed with her feistiness. You know, she is kinda resigned to being weaker than Mike, but loves to tease him and test him out anyway. It's how I hope my girlfriend acts someday haha
The Following User Says Thank You to GlennStorm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-16, 22:57
Points: 4,943, Level: 29 Points: 4,943, Level: 29 Points: 4,943, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Alright, here's chapter 7. It got a little more sexual this time, I didn't even intend to, just happened

CHAPTER 7
After our wrestling match there hadn’t been any competition whatsoever between Emma and me – we did wrestle in bed now and then, though that was hardly even semi-competitive. Nevertheless I couldn’t help but notice that Emma was longing for a win, having letting her win in some of our tussles had made that clear. I, too, fancied the idea of losing to her (as long as nobody was watching), even more so if she enjoyed herself in the process. One day I uttered these thoughts. “We could think of some kind of handicap, what do you think?”
She loved it. “I even have two ideas” she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. “What do you wanna do first, armwrestling or wrestling?” she went on. “Armwrestling” I immediately responded – even though I longed for the sensation of losing to Emma, I wanted to try out what I thought to be less humiliating first. “Alright” she agreed, “let’s go for it right now!” It was a Saturday morning and we had nothing else important to do so I gladly agreed. “So what kind of handicap do you have in mind?” I asked. “Well naturally we have to weaken you enough for me to be able to beat you – but at the same time I still want it to be a close match, it will feel more like a real win that way” she said. “Come” she said and went into her workout room. I had no objections and pointed at a barbell that lay close by. “What about that one? I could do some biceps curls”. Emma turned around and smiled at me. “I was just thinking the same thing! But first, take off your shirt please” she said, grinning and started to stroke my cheek. I was yet again baffled that a girl like her was attracted to me. Although we had been together for more than half a year already there were still times when I just couldn’t believe it. Her body came as close to my ideal of how a woman should look as any girl ever could have: standing 1,65 meters high (a good deal smaller than me), her beautiful face was framed by her long curly hair. Her large breasts were incredibly firm – as was her ass. Her entire body, of course, was very toned, though not to an extent that would have distracted from her femininity.
Thinking all this, I happily removed my shirt and took up the barbell. “So this is the weight you work out with?” I asked. “Yep” she responded, not being able to conceal the pride in her voice. “About 24kg (53lbs), not bad huh? I can only do about 10 repetitions though”. “Impressive” I said, and I meant it. I, myself used a similar barbell at my gym weighing about 34kg (75lbs) but I did more than 10 repetitions, maybe 14 or so. Without further ado, I started lifting. “So how many reps should I do?” I asked her. “Dumb question! Just lift the damn thing until you can’t anymore” she said, letting out the cute little laugh which, amongst so many things, I loved about her. I didn’t respond but instead focused on doing as many reps as possible, wanting to impress her. I felt her glances on my biceps, which of course motivated me to go on as long as I possibly could. Even so, after 25 reps my arms were really starting to get heavy, my muscles slowly but surely felt like they were on fire. “Come on, you can do 30!” she cheered me on. I was struggling like a mad man, but I did it. Emma flung her arms around my neck the second I had dropped the barbell and tenderly kissed me on the lips. We ended up standing there, lost in the moment for a few minutes which felt like so much less time. When we finally let go of each other my arms were already feeling better. When I told Emma she smiled at me and, without a warning jumped me. I barely caught her and held her in front of my chest, her ass under my hands and her breasts pretty much in my face. “Just hold me for a minute or so” she said and gently stroked the back of my head. I obviously had no problem with that, although my arms ungently reminded me that they were tired, but their protests were overruled by the rising force in my pants.
When my arms were close to trembling I finally let her down and kissed her again. “I think I’m ready to get my ass kicked now” I whispered in her ear. Emma giggled and led me to the kitchen table. Before she sat down she slowly pulled her shirt over her head and seductively looked at me, now wearing only shorts and a bra. The sight of her was so sexy I got lost in the moment and forget about our armwrestling match for a moment. She had the kind of female abs that were clearly visible though not bulky, only when she flexed them a slight sixpack structure became visible. They alone were enough reason to distract me, let alone her breasts. “Why did you do that? Not that I complain” I said, grinning. “Two reasons” she explained, smiling at me, uniting incredible sexappeal with overwhelming cuteness. “First, I don’t want you to let me win and I thought that seeing who you’re losing to could help to motivate you: if you win, my body is yours for the rest of the day. If I win, no sex for today! But more importantly, I want you to see as much of the body that is going to beat you as possible. I like reminding you that you’re losing to a girl in a contest of strength; it’s more humiliating that way.” A wide grin spun across her face as she was saying this, she seemed to like to pretend that there was no handicap for me. That was fine by me; I was actually getting turned on already. “Like I said, I’m not complaining” I said, also grinning now. “But don’t be too cocky, remember how our last match turned out?” – “Oh yeah, you mean that time when I totally destroyed you at our sit-up contest and after that you just barely managed not to lose to a girl 10kg (22lbs) lighter than you in armwrestling? Thanks for reminding me, I’m feeling better about this already”. “Shut up” I said, not being able to stop grinning, “let’s get started”. I loved that overly confident attitude of hers. She sat down on the opposite side of the table and put her elbow on the table, looking me straight in the eye. “I’m going to beat you. Well, at least you’re used to the feeling”. I didn’t reply and just took her hand with a firm grip, which she met in equal force. “Should I count or do you want to?” I asked. “You count, it’s more fun when you announce your own failure” she said, looking at me self-assured. I rolled my eyes and then began to count: “3, 2, 1, GO!”
We both started pulling at the same time, neither one wanting to win by cheating. Although the whole point of this match was for her to win, I planned to give it all I had. After all it would feel good to beat her after all the teasing. Aside from that I always enjoyed dominating her physically (without hurting her, obviously). Given the circumstances, I decided to use all of my strength head on since I didn’t think I would be able to last very long – furthermore, this strategy had worked for me in our last match.
In the first few seconds, both our hands remained exactly in place – for a (luckily not present) audience, only the shaking of our hands and our flexed muscles would have revealed that we had actually started. I couldn’t help but stare at Emma’s biceps. It was perfect (for my taste obviously), just like every other part of her magnificent body – well defined and significantly larger than on other girls, but at the same time not too big. “Impressed? That’s the biceps that will put you down” she said, seemingly having noticed my glances. “I’m not losing to a girl” I said. That came out a lot more decisive than I was feeling, even though I was pulling with all the strength I had left after the lifting I had done earlier she didn’t budge for even a centimeter. “Oh yeah?” she asked, her grin getting wider, “we’ll see about that”. The moment she said this, my hand started sinking down, towards her. As my eyes followed the movement of my hand that was slowly but surely being pulled towards her the table my view got stuck on her breasts. She was wearing a rather revealing bra, leaving little to the imagination. That was the moment when the fear of the imminent humiliation kicked in. “I can’t lose to a girl, let alone my girlfriend” I thought, feeling a hint even of panic. I frantically pulled at her hand to stop her from defeating me at something a man should never lose to a woman. “Oh wow, you still got some strength left in you. Not bad” said Emma, quietly starting to giggle. Her mocking praise was probably the most humiliating experience I had ever had at that point. Here I was, desperately fighting like a maniac to not lose to a girl and only succeeding at having her mocking me for my efforts. At that moment, I didn’t think about the handicap of the previous workout. I just thought about how I was a 23-year-old man, quite content with my body and strength, and nevertheless being unable to put a cocky (and apart from that, smoking hot) girl in her place. I was only starting to realize that I had no chance of beating her this time. She was already dominating me. Her next comment confirmed my observation: “you know what, I don’t want out match to end so quickly. I’ll give you another chance” Saying that, she slowly decreased her pressure, allowing me to pull her hand all the way back to the starting position and further, towards me. When I had her about half way to the table, I suddenly couldn’t move her hand anymore. I stared at her in disbelief. Even with the fatigue from the workout before, I wouldn’t have expected her to dominate me this much. She was playing with me! Even if she seemed to have overestimated her advantage a little bit – she was straining heavily now herself – I, on the other hand had underestimated her strength. I gathered all the power I still had left, fueled by pride and defiance – and still got nowhere. She pulled my hand back into the starting position in less than 10 seconds. Emma was now close to her limit, drops of sweat flowing down her chest and onto her breasts. She just held me there and smiled. “You don’t stand a chance” she said, “Do you realize that now?” Without waiting for an answer, she went on: “You’re getting your ass kicked by a girl! At armwrestling! A little embarrassing, don’t you think? You must be glad nobody’s watching!” – “shut up” I mumbled, still trying to put up a fight. Just like she had proclaimed before the match, watching her almost naked upper body in front of me made it abundantly clear that I was losing to a female, who wasn’t supposed to even be a challenge. I was bested by a girl, in a direct comparison of strength. I couldn’t even make excuses to myself that it was about technique or something. At the same time, I was incredibly turned on, if it hadn’t been for the tabletop, Emma would have noticed that, too. I could tell that she also was getting aroused. “Well, I think I’ve made you suffer long enough” she said and pulled my arm down in a smooth motion, making my hand hitting the table pretty hard. “Ouch” I muttered. “Oh I’m so sorry, did I hurt you?” she said with mock-compassion. In response, I showed her my middle finger, smiling nonetheless. In spite, or rather precisely because of the humiliation I just suffered, this had been a great experience. “Alright, left side” Emma said, out of nowhere. I opened my mouth to say something but when I saw the excited expression on her face I knew it wouldn’t be any use to argue, hell, I didn’t even want to. I took her hand and started counting: 1, 2, 3, GO!” I was hoping to take her by surprise and at least one out of two, I was confident that my left arm had recovered a bit during our right-handed match. Unfortunately, she anticipated that and held me right where we started. “ah crap” slipped out of my mouth, making her laugh. “oh, now you’re getting frustrated. I understand you; it must be hard being dominated by someone who is supposed to be weaker than you! I will show you just how much stronger I am!” she said and explosively pulled with all of her strength. That took me by surprise, which still can’t serve as an excuse for the crushing defeat that followed: she smashed my hand on the table – a bottle on the table even fell on the floor, making our difference in power – at least in this situation - very clear. “Oh boy, that was fun!” she cheered. I said nothing, staring on the tabletop. “Oh come on, don’t be sad” she said, climbed across the table and sat on my lap, facing me. She did, of course, notice my rock hard erection and smiled at me, stroking my hair. “It seems you enjoyed getting your ass handed to you by a girl” and gently kissed me on the lips. “This was great Mike, thanks” she whispered in my ear, slightly biting it. She then leaned back a little and flexed her biceps, holding it right before my face. “Now, kiss the muscles that crushed you” she ordered. This sudden change of cute and dominant behavior confused me but at the same time aroused me. I obliged her, gently kissing her rock hard biceps. Emma let me worship her arms a few seconds and then took my head and led it towards her breasts. My hands behind her back, I took of her bra and started to kiss and suck on her breasts. She moaned and finally pulled me on the table, above her. I could tell she was just as horny as I was, otherwise I wouldn’t have dared to tease her: “You beat me…I thought that means no sex today?”. I smiled and bit her lip. “Shut the fuck up” she moaned. “Next time we will have to choose a lighter handicap…the gap between us seems to be a lot smaller than we thought” Even though her mouth was next to my ear, I could hear her smile.

Next chapter: wrestling with handicap (no idea when it's coming though)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous1234 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-16, 04:11
Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I was so bummed when I realized that last part wasn't gonna involve wrestling. Great nonetheless though!

Tags
abs, arm wrestling, biceps, emma, strength comparison, strength test, wrestling