Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Aug-17, 16:59
Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Jane River and Ethan Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjac30 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ok please don't take me as hating on the story but I really hate Ethan, even though we know he has somes feelings towards Jane it just feels like he taken advantage of her caues she's so strong, and also he so smug cause of it. I would love to see a story when Jane finally figures out how Ethan has been lying and getting her to beat up all the people he's screwed with (even though he can take them on himself as evident by the sisters story.) I also just don't like how he just screws with people and acts like he's better then everyone caus he knows of Jane was to turn ok him he would get wrecked, but Jane is just the cutest and my favorite character. I'm sorry for the rant, I do love the style and the way you write the story I think I liked it better when Jane and Ethan were kicking people asses who deserved it now it just feels like it's just because he can. I want Jane to kick his ass one day lol again I'm sorry I love your work and keep it up and I'll still read. Thanks for reading.
Oh, don't worry I knew Ethan would be somewhat controversial or disliked when next to Jane. Usually a story about a musclegirl that's a total bitch or a musclegirl that is very sweet, but in this story the musclegirl is very sweet but friends with a guy that tends to act rather horribly, albeit towards people that are usually not very nice themselves. So I get what you are saying. Really happy you still enjoyed the story thought and that yoi took all the time to give me such a thorough response.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-17, 17:17
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow I'm actually surprised you responded so quick to to my post, and actually didn't get mad. I mean yea Jane is the sweetest little thing and even after she almost murders a Kats bro she still feels sorta bad for doing it and wants to be friends. I just want Ethan to be humbled by Jane and maybe see that he was being horrible and tries to make admins to the siblings he tried to weasl into. But I understand that's kinda a tall order and I don't wanna sound like 'I hate how the character acts so I'll just yell out my ideas and I want you to write them!' I respect you for going your own way and your story is well written. I'm just kinda into the more 'let's make a story that at the end the bad guy learns his ways and try's to make himself better.' But that's just me and my opinion that's has gone on for waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long lol!! Again thanks for responding and I hope you keep writing stories about Jane and maybe her comforting Ethan and possible making him himble lol I'll be watching for the new story buddy.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-17, 02:32
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: The siblings problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Juranar

Also thanks to you, iceman, for your continued interest in my work. Yes, little J is stronger than the biggest baddest guy that could ever try her own and would kick his ass with barely a shred of hostility and a cute little giggle.
What you are thinking about is probably a mention in my first story of how Jane beat up Ethans abuisve stepfather when the two of them were six years old. It will be part of a prequel story I have been working on from almost the veey beginning, but I'm not making very fast process on it so I don't know how long it would take for me to finally finish that one.
But don't be worried I think I'll write a few more stories about this musclebound sweetie in the future.
Well, I look forward to the prequel, if you need help on it in any way, you can PM me here, as a former story writer in semi-retirement, I still have tons of ideas, but very little time. But I would dearly love to see something to show Jane at a younger age, how strong and perhaps muscular she was then and how she got stronger as she got bigger.
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-18, 20:57
Points: 3,394, Level: 24 Points: 3,394, Level: 24 Points: 3,394, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Awesome story. I love that you didn't fall into the tired classic girl bully scenario. She is cute, believable, and a pleasant change from the stereotype. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jester105 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-19, 04:38
Points: 1,872, Level: 17 Points: 1,872, Level: 17 Points: 1,872, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Any chance that Jane gets in a fight with like college jocks or like gang members to protect or avenge Ethan? That would make a great story
The Following User Says Thank You to daviology For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-19, 07:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviology [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any chance that Jane gets in a fight with like college jocks or like gang members to protect or avenge Ethan? That would make a great story
Maybe at some point, but it's not happening in the part I'm working on right now so it will still take a while, if it happens.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 04:29
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe at some point, but it's not happening in the part I'm working on right now so it will still take a while, if it happens.
hi how your stories coming? will you have new one soon?
The Following User Says Thank You to scarletspider For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-19, 21:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspider [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hi how your stories coming? will you have new one soon?
I can't say for sure the next part of this story is nearly done, but I don't know when I will find the time to actually finish it.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-19, 05:02
Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22 Points: 2,921, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
I can't say for sure the next part of this story is nearly done, but I don't know when I will find the time to actually finish it.
we all look 4ward 2 it good tidings!!!!!
Old 22-Feb-19, 17:09
Last Achievements

Jane River and Ethan Fox: Diane's problem

It had been a slow day at the ice cream parlor so far. Merely a small group of three guys from the local college were sitting around one of the tables chatting.
Diane's shift was nearing it's end, but knowing her co-worker she would be late and leave Diane with no choice but hold the fort for just a bit longer than necessary, seeing how she was the only employee here right now.
A bell at the door rang, informing the teen girl lamenting her fate of another costumers arrival. She raised her head and frowned, because she recognized the newcomer.
It was a young girl with dirty blonde hair of medium length, that was kept out of her face by a light green hair clip. She was a pretty little thing wearing jeans and a black and white hoodie.
Of course she was no stranger to the parlor or Diane. She had already known her for about half her life.
An angelic smile on her lips the smaller girl strolled inside, while humming and lightly swinging her arms along the tune. As she approached like that, Diane already went to prepare the usual for her and sighed to herself while working the machine.
"Hi, Diane!", the new arrival chirped, as she jumped on top of one of the stools near the counter and let her short legs dangle downward.
"Hi, Jane.", Diane greeted her much less enthusiastically.
"I want a chocolate smoothie!", the younger girl told her beaming at her and then looked down in surprise, when Diane already placed the ordered item in front of her like she had just witnessed some amazing magic trick.
"It's on the house.", Diane told her and wondered if she would have to use her own hard earned cash again to make up for the difference. With nobody else here she probably could afford not to.
"Yay! Thank you, Diane!", the young teen cheered and Diane suppressed a groan. It was not like she would have invited her, if she had had a choice in the matter.
"So you're all by yourself today.", Diane asked with a forced smile.
"Yupp!", Jane told her nodding and the older girl breathed a sigh of relief.
If it was just Jane she could handle it, the real problem would have been if...
"But Ethan said he'll meet me here!" As she ended her sentence the fourteen-year-old tilted her head slightly looking worriedly at Diane's frozen expression, "Are you alright?"
"Sure.", Diane replied grumbling and turned away.
"We'll go see horsies.", the younger girl informed her excitedly, "Do you like horses?"
"Sure.", the older girl muttered pretending to clean the counter in the faint hope Jane would think she was busy.
"I love horsies! Not as much as cats thought! Kitties are the best! But horses are super cool, too!" Jane just kept talking until she run out of air it seemed, as she suddenly stopped and inhaled deeply. She then grabbed her smoothie and gulped it down at a rapid speed creating a thick chocolate mustache on her upper lip "Can I have another one, please?"
"Sure.", Diane nodded.
"I, uh, don't have any money, thought.", the younger girl informed her with a faint blush of her cheeks.
"It's alright, it is on the house.", Diane told her, while she refilled Jane's glass.
"Yay!", the girl cheered.
"Here, for your face." She handed Jane a paper towel.
The young girl squinted at the towel slightly confused, but then extended her tongue over her upper lip and tasted the smoothie remaining there.
"Upps!", she giggled and licked it off.
While Diane still internally lamented her fate, she saw how one of the college guys waved her and jumped at the chance. "I'll be right there!", she told them and rushed off from behind the counter towards the customers table.
"Can I bring you something more?", she asked with a smile.
"What's your name?", the college student that had called her over asked bluntly.
The question surprised her, since none of the students had shown any interest in her so far. Also she was wearing a name tag, so she wondered what kind of idiot had to ask anyways.
"I'm Diane."
"How old are you, Diane?"
She hesitated uncomfortably, before she spoke: "Why do you want to know?"
"No reason.", he said smirking, "What's your age?"
"Seventeen.", she told him defensively, "Was that all then?"
"You've got a boyfriend?"
"I don't think that matters right now."
"Matters to me.", the college student responded now openly checking her out, "Wouldn't want a pretty thing like you to be all alone."
"I have a boyfriend.", she lied.
"And he is seventeen, too?"
"I've got work to do." She tried to turn away, but the boy caught her by her forearm.
"He's just a kid then. I bet you're more interested in a real man."
"No thanks, I'm good.", she told him, and pulled her arm free.
"Who said I was offering?", the guy asked her and stood up from his chair, standing considerably taller than her at 6 feet, "Sounds to me like you were hoping I did."
He came close, really close, and extended a hand towards her cheek. She slapped it away with a scoff and shoved him in the chest, staggering him one step back. The boys face contorted in anger.
"Hey, who do you think you..."
"It's pretty damn obvious what you want.", she interrupted sharply and shoved one index finger into the boys face, "But even if I really wanted a guy your age, I wouldn't pick a loser like you. If there's nothing else you want, why don't you take Tweedledee and Tweedledum here and get lost?"
He stared at her dumbfounded over her sudden resilience, so Diane spun around with a flick of her long hair. "Guess we're done here."
Just as she wanted to walk back towards the counter, she suddenly felt a hand firmly grabbing onto her jeans covered butt and squeeze her cheeks between its fingers.
She gasped sharply and spun back slapping the taller male across the face. "Fuck you!"
"Tempting offer!", the boy snarled and gave her a hard push with both hands, that dropped her hard on her rear at his feet, "But I don't do whores!"
His two friends at the table chuckled. Diane's breath rattled, as she fearfully stared up at the older male.
"That will teach you, whore.", the college guy that had shoved her told her with a dirty grin, as he turned back to the table, "And I'll think we stay right here where we can see if you behave like a proper little bitch."
"You still owe me fifteen bucks, cause she didn't play along.", another of the guys told the one that had pushed her, as he sat back down.
"Oh, come on! The bitch is probably a fucking lesbo anyways."
"Hey, you said you could pick her up. A bet is a bet."
Growling Diane struggled up to her feet. What a bunch of assholes.
"Hey, meanies!", a high-pitched voice suddenly called out from across the ice cream parlor.
"Oh, goddammit.", Diane muttered under her breath, as she looked across her shoulder to see Jane approach with a pout on her face.
The boys had stopped their conversation when they heard the younger girl speaking and now stared at her in confusion.
"Is she for real?", one of them asked with a chuckle.
Oh, she is., Diane thought and stepped aside, as Jane passed her, Please don't make her break anything. I really don't want to pay for the repairs.
Stopping right at the table of the group of boys the fourteen-year-old raised herself to her full five feet height and pushed her hands against her hips, as she glared at them with a pout.
"You meanies need to apologize to Diane!", she declared firmly and garnered a bunch of skeptical looks from the college students.
The guys exchanged a few amused glances with each other and then burst into laughter.
"What's up with the midget?"
"Did the twerp really just call us 'meanies'?"
"I'm totally scared, guys. I bet if we don't apologize, she'll beat us up."
"Yupp!", Jane told them with a broad grin and nodded.
"Ooooh, scary!", the guy that had been hitting on Diane mocked her and then yelped, as the young teens hand suddenly shot out and yanked him forward by the collar.
"Apologize to Diane!", Jane repeated, as she glared into the older guys face from up close, holding him bent down at eye-level with her and then flung out the arm holding him by his collar.
The boy was knocked back into his chair with such force it tipped over and he fell over it dropping hard on his butt. The other two guys burst into laughter.
"Dude! You just got floored by a little girl!"
Groaning the humiliated college student struggled back up to his feet and stomped towards Jane. "Just you wait, you little bitch!"
He swung his arm horizontally and made his hand whistle through the air in a backhanded slap, that swung Jane's little head to the side, albeit only minimally.
Nonchalantly the young girl turned her face back towards the older boy and giggled. "That didn't hurt. Want to try again?"
The males jaw almost dropped in disbelief. "What the..."
Wordlessly Jane grabbed the lower edge of her hoodie and pulled it off over her head in a fluid motion. Casually she then dropped the piece of clothing to the floor, while the three older males collectively dropped their jaws at the revelation of the burly muscles of Jane's power-packed arms and shoulders.
Wearing a snug tanktop in a variety of green tones with a camouflage pattern the thickly muscled limbs of the young girl were fully exposed for everyone to see. Even just hanging down at her sides the muscles were positively bulging from her arms. Each of the different muscle groups was standing out in deep relief striated by faint lines creasing across their rock-hard surface and separated by deep crevices cutting deep between the female muscle steel that was knotting beneath the skin. Bulges and pronounced muscle strands were popping and shifting with even the faintest of Jane's subconscious movements. Strong wide shoulders strained where the arms began drawing the girls fair skin across their hard caps and into the deep separations splitting them into separate muscle definitions. Between those powerful shoulders and the young teens throat her powerful neck muscles flexed. Large and triangular Jane's traps protruded upwards like a meaty collar riffled by striations only covered by the thin straps of her tanktop.
Even after all those years Diane could not help but marvel at how insanely jacked this young girls muscles were.
With Jane's back turned towards her Diane was facing her chiseled back, a pattern of deeply edged creases and bulging muscle groups forming a complexly intertwined roadmap of muscle. They were especially visible were the tanktop exposed the fourteen-year-old's naked skin and the surprisingly wide sweep of her lats, but even at her lower back the fabric of her top was drawn tightly and clearly outlining the young girls muscle structure.
The three college students did not have the same view as her, but the incredulous look on their faces, as they stared at the young teen unable to speak made clear Jane looked no less impressive from the front.
"Not bad, huh?", the young teen bragged and tossed up her arms into a flex that made her biceps erupt, while the curve of her massive triceps strained downwards and her forearms pumped visibly from the strain.
Knowing Jane the girl had probably momentarily forgotten the reason she had even stripped off her sweatshirt just seconds earlier now that she got to show of her insane muscular development to the older boys disbelieving eyes.
"Aren't my biceps great? I love going like this!", as she asked the young teen was turning her fist outwards, elongating her biceps at first, before she let her peak leap back up in cut and hard glory chiseled out of marble, forcing a thick pulsating vein up against the skin on each of them, "Oh, check out my pecs!"
A beaming smile on her lips that made her face look all the more young and adorable Jane pushed her shoulders forward squeezing her chest together. Diane did not need to see it to know what was causing the shameful blushing of all three college students. She had seen it before. Those shockingly thick and wide pecs expanding visibly forward and outward, as their clearly separated definitions were forced against one another. Thick muscular ridges that pushed out with an unbreakably hard look as the striations between them ate into the little muscle girls flesh as deep rifts. To Diane it always looked like two pumpkins were stuck beneath the girls tanktop and fair skin, when Jane did that.
The effect the display had on guys of any age had never failed either. Seeing such insane muscular development well beyond their own flaunted at them by of all things a young girl males could not help but feel inadequate.
"Their all bulging and rippling like daddy's.", Jane told them all excitedly, as she kept up the awe-inspiring flex, "Mommy's are still waaaaaaay bigger, though."
The fourteen-year-old giggled at the older guys eyes nearly popping from their skulls, maybe at her demonstration, maybe at the revelation someone could actually have even more incredible chest muscles than this little girl.
"Uh, can you see my abs through this?", she then asked, and pulled up her tanktop flashing the guys the ridges and chiseled perfection of her deeply carved eightpack.
"Uh, Jane.", Diane interrupted her quickly, because she was afraid she would strip off the tanktop all together, "I think they got the point."
"Point?", Jane muttered tilting her head in confusion, but dropped her top again, "Oh, right! Apologize to Diane!"
Diane sighed in relief. She did not particularly care for the apology, but Ethan was protective of Jane showing off more than what her tanktop exposed and she knew the little bastard would somehow blame her if it happened in her presence. He was mean-spirited and possessive like that. Then again Jane was enough of an airhead and in love with her own muscles to the point she may have very well have stripped naked to show-off if nobody stopped her. Ethan was probably just worried people would catch on to how strong she was before he suckered them into some sort of bet, though.
The three college students, especially the asshole that had shoved Diane earlier, were meanwhile stuttering something incomprehensible uncertain how to react to such a demand after what they had just seen. In the end their pride won out over their confusion.
"I'm not scared of you!", one of them blurted red faced and with a slight stutter that made it seem far from true.
Still it was apparently enough to help his friends with their decision of what to do.
"Yeah, like hell we're going to listen to some grade schooler!", the one that had shoved Diane snarled and grabbed his bag, "Let's get out of here! There are to many stupid bitches here."
Jane pouted as the guys got ready to leave and glared at them, as she stepped in their way. "Apologize to Diane!"
"Oh, fuck off!", one of them growled and tried to brush past the much smaller girl.
In a flash she shot out her arm and grabbed his shirt with dainty fingers. Her biceps only twitched lightly, as she yanked him back with force and sent him stumbling to the table he and his friends had been seated at.
"Hey!", the guy yelled, "Stop it or I swear I'll kick your ass!"
"Huh? You?", Jane tilted her head again, her eyes gleaming mockingly, as she scanned the young man up and down, and giggled, "But you're soooo weak!"
The college student blushed bright red with anger and embarrassment. Like his friends he was tall but of fairly average build neither particularly skinny nor overly athletic.
"Shut up, you bitch!", he snapped, "You're just a little brat!"
"But I'm waaaaaay stronger than you!", The fourteen-year-old doubled down on her claim with a smirk.
"You're not!"
Jane pouted again less than happy with the denial. "Yes, I am! Let's arm wrestle!"
She was at the table before anyone could react and sat her elbow down, holding out her hand in a challenge.
"I... I am not going to arm wrestle with you!", the college student stuttered.
The muscle girl cocked her head. "Oh, okay... you're friends can help you then to make it more fair."
A moment of complete silence passed in which everyone tried to process the absolutely ridiculous suggestion that the young girl had just made. Jane on the other hand got an idea.
"I know, I'll arm wrestle you three and if I win, you have to apologize to Diane!", she told them with no small amount of pride in her voice over that 'genius' idea.
"T-that's ridiculous!", the boys said, "You can't be..."
"Oh, do you need more of a handicap?", Jane asked smiling sweetly, "Let's see... I could..."
"No!", one of the students boomed enraged, "You couldn't beat any of us! Much less all of us!"
Again the younger girl was scanning the three college guys with her eyes. "I don't get it... you all look soooo scrawny and weak."
"Oh, for fucks sake!", that was the one that had shoved Diane screaming, "I'll slam you little bitch right here!"
He stepped up to the table and gruffly grabbed her tiny hand in his own bigger one. "Ready... Go!", he spat unwilling to waste time and yanked on her arm.
Jane's powerful biceps and strong forearm twitched just lightly in response and did not budge at all from the middle position. The fourteen-year-old noted the attack with a short little giggle, as she yanked right back on her opponents larger hand and brought it slamming down to the tabletop in an instant.
The college student yelped in pain, as the back of his hand crashed to the table. Flushing bright red he pulled his hand back the moment Jane released it and clutched it.
"That didn't count!", he gasped his mouth working faster than his mind, "We'll go again! I'll crush you!"
"Kay!", his pint-sized opponent chirped and put her arm back up, "And your friends could help you this time."
"Shut up!", the guy snarled as he put his elbow back down and clasped the little teens hand as tightly as he could.
He was already tensing his arm and grabbed the edge of the table with his other arm panting lightly. The buff little girl opposite of him simply smiled innocently.
"Ready...", he hissed through gritted teeth.
"Seeeeet...", Jane responded gleefully.
"GO!" With that shout the college student was already throwing himself into the match leaning hard into the attack. He was clearly pulling with all of his might, groaning with effort and clenching his eyes shut. The males shoulders were shaking his arms quivering with strain, but once more the young girls much shorter arm was not moving. Her bare forearm swelled lightly absorbing the full might of the older males assault.
Innocently watching the grunting college students struggle Jane lightly tilted her head. "Does it count this time?"
Her question was merely answered by a exasperated grunt and a howling sound of effort, as the slope of the fourteen-year-old's biceps rose ever so slightly towards peaking and her young arm began forcing the college boys arm slowly from the middle position.
Red-faced and with beads of sweat dripping down his scrunched up forehead the older contestant was beginning to audibly grind his teeth from the effort he was exerting, while his friends behind him were watching the uneven battle in horror.
Jane meanwhile could not have looked more relaxed if she had tried to. Her smile was no longer quite as wide as before, but had taken on an almost pitiful quality.
Halfway down the college student suddenly gasped for air and released the table with his second hand. Desperately he clutched his opponents hand also with his second arm and heaved once more in a mighty effort, but to no avail. Jane just kept forcing the grunting sweating males arm further down at her pace.
"That's cheating.", she giggled and shook her head lightly like she was watching the silly antics of a child.
Her forearm swelled; a deep groove cutting between the hard muscle and both of the older males arms hit the table swiftly and loudly.
This time the young man visibly staggered away from the table. His breath was going loudly and still more sweat was pouring down his skin.
"Now all of you!", Jane demanded cheerfully and put her arm back up.
Diane could not help but smirk, when she saw the almost fearful look of complete bewilderment on the college students faces after the humiliating defeats they had just now witnessed or experienced firsthand. It was quite the sight seeing all three of the males squeeze next to each other at the table to reach across it and take the dainty hand of a girl they were all dwarfing in size. It took them a little bit of shifting around until they all had their hands folded around Jane's in a way that would allow for them all to push properly. Their other hands were clasping the table for support.
Seeing them all so worried yet eager, as they prepared for the uneven contest was really quite pitiful. It was pathetic how desperate they were to defeat the younger girl in some sort of contest. Like there were any sort of bragging rights to winning a test of strength against a fourteen-year-old girl three-on-one or such a thing would disprove how much stronger than them Jane was. Did guys like this ever grow up?
"Ready... set...", Jane hummed.
"Go!", one of the college students roared and all three strained hard, as they began to push with loud grunting noises.
Their knuckles turned white as they tightened their grip on the table, pulling with all of their bodies. A shiver run through the arms locked up with the girls visibly shorter one. Opposite of them Jane was smiling happily and watched the knot of the guys hands around her own. Her little forearm was swelling from her flexing muscles, but her biceps had barely changed yet.
The quivering of the college students arms increased with them struggling to keep up the pressure. Diane could see their faces contort, as more and more pained grunts left their lips. One of them was squeezing his eyes shut, another grinding his teeth. Jane on the other hand was still smiling and worse, humming. Bobbing her pretty little head lightly she was humming a simple tune.
The males faces were scarlet partially from the exertion that was driving the first beads of sweat onto their forehead, but also from the intense humiliation they felt. All three of them were guys in college, yet they were unable to even budge a tiny high school freshman girls hand for the fraction of an inch. A little girl was outmuscling all three of them at once. And they had long since reached their strengths limits. By now they were just desperately fighting to keep up the pressure and not be forced back. A pressure the muscular young girl on the other site of the table had been matching with ease.
A pained gasp left one of the college students lips, as their arms were suddenly forced from the middle and another let out a small scream. Whether it had been one or all of them who had not been able to keep up the pressure their strength had finally waned to the point the little girl was gaining the advantage. Immediately the young men, where straining harder to try and make up for the lost ground, but their arms only quivered impotently, as they were slowly losing more and more ground. The three of them were howling loudly trying to summon reserves they just did not have and Jane giggled loudly.
"And boom!", she piped and her biceps shifted on her arm. From one instant to the next the thick solid arm muscles rolled up into a tight peak and deep groves cut into her arm, the blueish biceps vein flashed up, but did not pop out against the skin quite yet.
With a solid thud the three college students arms smacked to the table top. Each of them gasped loudly in shock and pain, as they were staggering on the spot and knocked against one another, one of them rebounded stumbling a few steps away.
Jane giggled again with excitement and clapped her hands at the display.
"See? I'm way stronger than you!", she bragged happily and curled her victorious arm into a biceps pose. Her arm muscles bulged and hardened again forcing the thick biceps vein up across the peak in strong relief.
Diane let out a little sigh. Jane really had no limits, did she? Her little biceps was right now flexing harder than at any point during the arm wrestling competition against the three older guys, who had turned pink in the face by now, as if they were unable to decide whether to blush in embarrassment or turn ghostly pale.
"Do you admit it now?", Jane asked sweetly, "That I am waaaaay stronger?"
The response was primarily embarrassed muttering, but it seemed to be enough for Jane. Happily she stepped away from the table, almost twirling on her feet, as she turned.
"Did you see it, Diane?", she asked, then stopped and wrinkled her forehead lightly, before she spun back to the guys, "You still need to apologize to, Diane!"
The embarrassed silence from the college students was only interrupted, as one of them cleared his throat. His jaw was clenching tightly, but his lips trembled, as he took a step forward, trying to speak.
Jane enthusiastically stepped towards him too and grabbed his wrist, then turned and forcefully pulled him further towards Diane.
"Now come on apologize, alright?", she told him giggling, "Or I need to beat you up. And you would not want that, right? After all you guys are like super weak."
As Jane was dragging the much bigger male after her by the wrist the college student was desperately trying to pull his arm free and resist, but was helplessly pulled along like he was a little child.
"And it would be really easy since I'm soooo much stronger than you guys.", Jane kept talking. It would have come across as trash-talk but her innocent strangely adorable delivery exposed she was really just saying whatever came into her mind.
Of course that did not make it better. The fact that it was a short girl with a soft high-pitched voice that was telling him how easy it was to beat his older male ass, was what was really pushing the college guys buttons. Diane saw how his face darkened with every word of Jane and then he finally snapped.
"Let go of me, you little bitch!", he screamed and his free arm whipped through the air, driving his fist straight into Jane's cheek.
The college students eyes widened in horror when he realized what he had done, but it was too late. Jane's head snapped to the side, as he struck her in the face.
The little girl blinked unimpressed, as she turned back at the student and casually released his wrist now.
"Oh.", she said and smiled broadly, "You still want to fight me?"
"Wo-woah, hold on!", the guy sputtered, and defensively held up his hands, as he shakily tried to step back.
"Jane, don't!", Diane cried out, but the little girl was already moving.
Her thick biceps flexed, as she slammed her tiny fist right into the pit of the college students stomach. Spittle flew from the older males lips, when he doubled over, all air leaving his lungs in a painful wheeze. He was bent over with Jane's fist pushing deep into his stomach.
Diane saw him choke, as he was all but hanging over Jane's shoulder. Quickly the little girl pulled back her fist and immediately wrapped her strong arm around the guys neck instead, muscling him further down until she trapped his neck at her chiseled flank and locked tight with her other hand.
The males eyes shot wide open from the pressure with which the younger girls hard arm muscles were tightening on his neck. His mouth opened futilely trying to draw breath, but Jane's meaty biceps was squeezing his windpipe shut with its rugged hardness. The college boy had both his arms up, trying to clutch and dislodge the cute blondes single limp to no effect.
Jane giggled enthusiastically, as she felt him claw weakly on her muscles and then swiftly pulled her knee up and drove it into the already trashed guys abused stomach. His eye lids fluttered, as the mind numbing pain drove him to the very edge of unconsciousness. His legs gave out beneath him, his knees crashing to the parlors floor.
With the much taller guy finally forced lower than herself Jane was tightening her headlock for real now, bearing down on the male from above with the power of her strong back. Diane saw her traps flare from her neck and the fabric of the tanktop stretch when her back widened, when she was squeezing the male within an inch of his life with the incredible might of her sweeping lats.
A forehead vein bulged on the college guys forehead, while his face had taken on a deep unhealthy purple. His fingers slipped from Jane's arm muscles no longer strong enough to hold on and his arms fell limply down at his sides.
Only now the other two college guys managed to tear themselves from the sight of their friend being utterly dominated by a short immature eighth-grade-girl and run at the two fighting figures.
"Stop it, you're killing him!", one of them yelled , folded his fist into his other hand and swung both arms with all of his might, clocking Jane across the head.
The girl giggled, as her face swung just a little to the side from the blow, but kept her chokehold as tight as ever. With a scream the guy swung his fists back smacking his fists right into the young teens mouth.
Again Jane's head snapped back to almost no effect, but a small trickled of red dripped down from her lower lip.
"Hm?", mused and gently tilted her head, as she slid her tongue across her lips to feel the cut.
As she did, she carelessly released her suffocating victim and the young man dropped flat to the ground at her feet choking and coughing. Smiling she then took a step towards the other guy who had hit her. With a terrified expression on his face he took a step back, attempting to retreat.
"My turn, okay?" Jane's arms snapped forward in a flash, before the older male could gain too much distance and both of her little palms slammed into his chest. The guy gasped loudly, as the force of her shove send him back so hard he was almost launched from his feet and crashed into the edge of the table with enough force to topple it.
Diane flinched. The table crashed loudly to the floor and the tableware shattered on the floor. Great, she would probably have to pay for that.
The young man, who had crashed down alongside the table groaned, twisting in pain on top of the furniture piece. Jane helpfully caught him by the collar with one hand and yanked him up. Her second arm cocked back, the muscles jumping from the limb into chiseled thickness. Biceps and triceps were throbbing visibly, striation lines and creases cutting into it all over. Then Jane's fist snapped forward and crashed straight into the older guys face, flattening his nose with a loud crunch and sending him sprawling back onto the table.
Smiling adorably Jane immediately curled her other arm with which she was still holding onto the young mans collar and dragged him back up to deliver a second almighty punch to his head. Limply the older boy slipped sideways of the lying down table and dropped to the floor bleeding from the nose and with his eyes already beginning to swell shut. Two punches and he was out cold.
The third college student had meanwhile been helping up his choked out friend, who was rubbing his bruised throat and the two of them jolted, as Jane turned back around to them. She still had a happy smile on her face and was clearly enjoying herself.
She raised her arms like reaching for something in the air above her then pulled them down into a double biceps pose, flexing her nearly unproportionally large arms into steel-hard peaks.
"Uh, who wants to go next?", she asked sweetly like she was offering a friend to ride her bicycle with her, while she kept up her flex without putting much focus into it.
One college student, the one who had already been feeling Jane's strength, darted for the door, the other for one of the chairs.
Jane picked the one fleeing as her next target. When he tried to get past her, she run straight at him, intercepting his path and crashed right into him. Despite the size difference the strength and momentum took the male straight off his feet and hard to the ground with Jane on top of him. She straddled him by the waist, as he was still dazed. The guy grunted loudly and instinctively shoved her hard in the chest with both of his hands in an attempt to throw her off. Instead his palms slapped uselessly into her thick pecs not budging the girl for the fraction of an inch.
The boy paled in shock, as he suddenly felt his hands awkwardly resting on the thick muscular domes of Jane's chest. It did not hold for long. Jane swiftly seized his hands by the wrists with her own small hands and slapped them down to the floor next to the mans head as instantly as she did it effortlessly.
"Got you!", she chirped and the fabric of her jeans strained audibly, when it was drawn tighter over the swelling curves of her power-packed thighs.
The college students face twisted in pain. His midsection was squeezed into by the powerful vise of Jane's legs. His head leaned back against the ground, as he tore his mouth wide open and screamed in agony. His own legs were trashing behind Jane, but his arms merely quivered on the floor, securely pinned beneath the younger girls dainty hands.
To the students luck his still conscious friend had by now reached the chair he had run for and picked it up with both hands. With a scream of desperation he run at Jane's back and swung it with all of his strength.
A hollow metallic bang rang out when the chair struck the girls powerfully muscled back and Jane gasped loudly, as she bend over slightly and let out an uncomfortable groan. However, that was all there was to her reaction. Shaking her head from what appeared to be slight discomfort she straightened again on top of the college guy she still had pinned to the floor, while her attacker was grunting with effort. He was visibly struggling to hold on to the chair vibrating in his hands from the impact on the shockingly solid little girl. Nevertheless he raised it once more with both arms to bring it down again with a loud yell this time on Jane's head.
"Stop it!", the girl demanded in a tone more annoyance than terror and ducked, cowering on top of the tortured male between her legs just as the chair came whistling down again and lowered her head in the process to where the chair would not reach it. Instead the metallic but mostly hollow chair once more struck her wide and bulging upper back with a loud clank.
"Shit! Shit! Go down!", the college student huffed loudly, as he raised the chair once more.
When he did Jane quickly jumped to her feet and spun back at him, just as he swung. Her arms flung up and the chair struck her thickly muscled forearms with another hollow sound. Jane giggled and pushed towards the older male, sending him staggering back for a step or two. The college student grunted loudly and immediately came rushing back trying to tackle her with the bottom of the chair this time.
Giggling more Jane slid one foot back on the ground behind her to brace her feet just as the college student crashed into her. The legs of the chair caught her around the arms pinning them to her side, but still the tiny girl was not pushed back for even a little.
The young man grunted trying to shove harder, but to no effect the girl was absorbing his strength with ease. Then without warning she pushed her leg off the floor and took a wide step forward.
A loud gasp escaped the older male, as his feet were suddenly shoved backwards across the polished floor, and he stumbled. With a loud terrified yelp he lost his footing and came crashing down to the floor on his butt and elbows. As he fell his grip slipped from the chair, that remained stuck on Jane with its legs pressing up to the side of her muscular arms. The guy groaned, but did not recover in time, before Jane set down the sole of her shoe onto his chest with yet another adorable giggle.
Once more an alarming sound came from the fabric of little Jane's jeans, as the muscles of her thigh flexed immensely and also her thick hard calf balled up against the back of her leg straining her clothing. The college student gasped, when he felt himself getting pushed down. His hands shot up to seize her little foot and ankle, but he could not stop that immense power pouring from the young teens mighty leg muscles. Like a bug he was pinned to the floor beneath just one of Jane's dainty little feet.
"Nice try, but I'm waaaay to tough for these.", Jane bragged much to the confusion of her trapped victim, who clearly understood just as little from what she was on about now as Diane did, "It's not even iron or steel, I think. Just something soft like aluminum."
"Oh, shit!", Diane cursed under her breath, "Jane, wai-"
Her realization came to late, already the meaty arm muscles of the fourteen-year-old swelled visibly and hardened at her side and the groaning of metal got loud from the hollow legs of the chair, as they tried to futilely fight the expansion of female muscularity. The lines in Jane's shoulders and chest dug in deep, as the muscles contracted hard and slowly the young girl began to spread her arms.
Diane flinched at the loud creaking noises that followed, as the chair began to contort before her very eyes, the legs bending outward. The college student on the floor below Jane shrieked in fear, when he saw yet another demonstration of the younger females boundless strength, but her worries were mostly about how to explain how a chair could possibly end up in whatever sorry state the little idiot would leave it in during her shift.
The chair began to tip downward and forward, threatening to drop onto the young man on the floor, as the legs no longer snugly encompassed Jane. Instead they now bent far outward. But the young girl quickly reached around and grabbed it by two of its legs near the seat. She flipped it around with the backrest pointing downwards and breathed in deeply. The hollow aluminum legs gave off a tortured scream, as they sunk in between the tight grip of the girls slender fingers and were squeezed flat. Narrowing her eyes at the chair in her arms Jane began to strain her powerful muscles and started to pull into either direction.
"Check this out!"
Diane saw her forearms swell in size, thick round muscles popping up near the elbow and the ridges of the hard muscle strands growing more pronounced, as a thin vein snaked to the surface along the inner arm. Meanwhile Janes biceps and shoulders contracted, every muscle pushing out in stark relief and and the biceps veins climbing up further along her arms over the thick muscular shoulder caps and finally all the way to her traps.
The metal groaned, but it could not resist that strength for more than an instant with a loud crack one of the legs Jane was holding onto snapped off.
Jane let out a surprised little gasp, as she suddenly had her arms spread wide apart. In one hand she was still holding the broken chair in the other the leg she had ripped off.
With a pout she dropped the latter and pulled the chair back in front of her. She grabbed it right at the seat this time with a glare. Apparently she had wanted it to break in a different way.
"Wait a second... One more time.", she mused as she tightened her grip on the seat.
The tendons protruded in the back of her hand, as the young girls knuckles turned white and once more the muscles in her forearms thickened and shifted threateningly. The wood at the bottom of the seat groaned. Then Jane inhaled deeply and strained once more. Her muscles pumped visibly swelling before her audiences eyes. Ripples and striations were creasing everywhere, as the young girls muscles pumped. Then Jane let out a small grunt and immediately a series of small cracks and grinding noises followed.
Diane held her breath in shock and awe, as she saw the surface of the wood splinter around Jane's little fingertips and fine hairline fractures spread from around where they were crushing into the material. Jane gave the chair another hard long pull, as she narrowed her eyes and let out another soft grunt that made her pecs pulse once before they contracted incredibly hard pulling the fabric of the tanktop tighter.
There was a loud splintering noise when the bottom of the chair finally split. It did not snap sideways all the way through, but was rather slowly and audibly pulled apart. The wooden fibers snapping only one by one, unevenly in long splintery ribbons, unable to resist the unbelievable strength of Jane's large hard muscles any longer.
As the wood parted a smile was spreading back onto the musclegirls unusually serious features and excitedly she drew back her right arm like drawing a bowstring back and curled her arm into her biggest hardest peak yet. With a loud tearing noise that accompanied the leather and stuffing at the top of the seat, as Jane tore both clean in half.
Proudly the young girl held up both halfs of the chair with a silly grin, before she dropped them to the left and right of herself and consequently the college student still pinned beneath the bottom of her shoe.
"Yay, I did it!", she giggled, "I did it just like mommy."
In a rush from her success the girl locked her hands and pulled back her arm at her side, as she twisted her waist and with a soft grunt struck a side-chest pose that would have made any of Diane's ex-boyfriends break into tears of envy.
The meaty muscles of her arm outright exploded with size and bulging round muscle definitions, as she squeezed them tightly against her body and made them strain to the max. They then began to swell and unswell slightly, as the young girl made her jacked muscles pulse, the veins cording from her arm to her neck pumping visibly. Her chest too was throbbing. The deeply carved lines slicing into the protruding muscle were shifting and pulsing like waves washing across the steely flesh. Her top was now being stretched thin, threatening to tear or slip of the constantly inflating and deflating chest muscles. Even a few visible blueish veins popped out against the skin of her chest and made it even more apparent to Diane that the musclegirl was putting more effort into her overexcited muscle-play then the entirety of the fight she had had with all three of the older males.
"So...", Jane said slowly and turned her attention back at the college student she held pinned below her shoe.
"Sorry!", the guy blurted out. By now his skin had turned ghostly pale and beads of cold sweat were rolling down his skin. "Please!"
"Oh, okay.", Jane responded slightly surprised and stepped back off his chest. Then she turned back at the other two students. "You guys, too?"
"Yes!", one of them screamed in a panic, "I'm sorry! So sorry!"
The other one remained silent, but presumably only due to the fact that he had not regained consciousness yet after Jane and battered his face in with her bare fist.
The musclegirl looked at him and thoughtfully tilted her head, as if she was wondering if she should demand the apology from him anyway, but then shrugged with an innocent smile and turned towards Diane.
"Is it okay now?"
Diane let her gaze somberly wander over the twisted and broken chair and the table that had fallen over and the broken plates. It had been okay, before the little monster had turned her workplace upside down and kicked the crap out of three patrons., she thought, but what she said was, "Yeah, sure..."
Her lack of enthusiasm certainly did not discourage Jane, as the younger girls smile spread wider and showed of her white teeth and braces and threw up her hands.
"Yay!", she cheered and twirled between the three defeated college students, "But don't you be mean again."
"And pay for the broken stuff!", Diane hastily cut in, as she saw the two conscious guys try to pick themselves up, "It's your fault after all!"
"Uh, yeah, pay up!", Jane said nodding and crossed her musclebound arms in front of her chest.
"Another smoothie, Jane?", Diane asked.
"Really?" The girl asked excitedly.
"It's on the house.", she told her and immediately shot the guy who had groped and shoved her earlier a glare that told him who was actually going to pay for it. He nodded fearfully.
Diane had to admit that things went better than expected, as she handed Jane her third free smoothie and briefly wondered with a look at Jane's rippling arm muscles how the girl maintained her extremely low body fat, despite all the sugar. Probably just because of the kind of work-out she did to get muscles like that in the first place, she thought.
Anyways thanks to the three jackasses that had been limping off by now, one of them getting pulled along between the others presumably towards the nearest hospital, she did not have to pay for any of Jane's drinks herself and had the money for the damage she estimated. She still had to explain what had happened in the first place to her boss, but she was sure it would be fine as long as the damages were paid for. And then her luck run out with the sound of the doorbell.
A boy Jane's age entered. At 5'3 He was just a few inches taller than the short girl. Short dark hair framed his smooth face and a dark blue unbuttoned shirt hung down his slim frame exposing the tight black t-shirt he was wearing below.
He was moving in a stride for the counter lazily glancing over the remains of the chair that Jane had torn in half, as he made his way.
"Having fun, J?", he asked, once he seated himself right next to Jane and the girl spun on her seat with a beaming smile.
"Ethan!", she exclaimed enthusiastically.
"Yes, who else.", Ethan replied coolly, "What happened?"
"Huh?" Jane tilted her head. "When?"
"When you did that to the chair."
The girls smile grew even wider. "Yeah, I pulled it apart just like mommy!"
"Anything else that happened?"
"Oh. there were these scrawny boys.", Jane told him giggling, "They must have thought they were really strong, because they thought that they were stronger than me. So I beat them at arm wrestling. It wasn't very hard!"
As she said that Jane casually made one of her big biceps muscles peak and proudly glanced over at it. Ethan paid no attention to her flex.
"And?", he asked.
"I beat them up, too!"
"And did you get money out of them when you arm wrestled, J?"
"Uh? Oh, eh... sorry, Ethan, I forgot. Uppsie!", Jane admitted with a silly grin.
The boy frowned and then turned his eyes on Diane, acknowledging her presence for the first time since he had entered. She felt the muscles in her face cramp.
"What about you?", the boy asked her in a low voice.
She stayed silent desperately thinking about what to say and flinched when Ethan began to tap his slim fingers on the counter, while he fixed her with a glare.
"Listen!", she said talking faster and faster, as she continued, "It's for the damages they caused to the place. I swear you'll get every penny of what's left afterwards. I can't pay this myself and my boss is going to fire me, Ethan."
"How is that my problem?", the younger boy replied coldly, "And I'm not buying that those guys damaged the place in the first place. If you want me to pay for what J broke just tell me."
The dare stood in the room between them for a few seconds, before Diane let out a sigh in defeat and pulled put the money she had obtained from the three college students and put it on the counter between them.
"No, it's alright.", she said.
"How unexpectedly generous." The boy reached out for the money, but suddenly froze.
"Don't be mean, Ethan!", Jane told the boy, as she wrapped both of her arms around Ethan's outstretched one and essentially wrenched it back down at his side, while, she simultaneously rested her little head on his shoulder, "Diane, was giving me all those smoothies for free."
"J, what are you...", Ethan groaned unable to move his own arm out of Jane's muscular embrace.
Diane looked over at the other girl at least as surprised as thankful over the sudden aid from the little idiot, but Jane did not look back at her seemingly fully preoccupied with the boy she was clinging to. The image of her hanging on to him like that looked odd with her bare arms exposed and bulging with muscle. More importantly this was the first time she had not fully ignored the little jerks cruelty.
"If there were actually any damages those guys did, I'm pretty sure they were doing them to you.", Ethan told the girl struggling lightly to maintain upright with Jane latching onto his arm, "Just look at your lip, J."
Jane giggled. "Naw, that did not even hurt."
"But..."
"Don't forget I'm not a wimp like you, Ethan!", she told Ethan gently, causing him to blush slightly, "I'm pretty tough!"
"Ugh, fine, J.", the boy groaned, "Have it your way, but..."
"Are we going to the horsies now?", Jane asked enthusiastically cutting Ethan off.
"Yes.", he told her in a strained voice, still fighting her dead weight on his arm.
"Yay!", Jane cheered and jumped from her stool, as she finally released Ethan, "It's going to be so much fun."
Ethan nodded with a grim expression and Diane flinched involuntarily, as his cold eyes fixed her for another second, before he got up as well and turned for the door.
"Don't forget your hoodie, J.", he told Jane gruffly, as he slowly walked back towards the door
"Oh, right! Thank you, Ethan!" The girl bolted for where she had stripped earlier. "Got it!"
"And what are you waiting for?", Ethan then asked with his back still turned towards the counter right after Jane skipped past him and out of the building.
Diane needed a moment to realize he meant her and blinked stupefied, but then finally got it once she saw Jane smile expectantly into the parlor through the glass door.
"Wait!", she exclaimed in shock.
"You're driving us.", Ethan said, "Since neither Jane or me has a license, if you're too stupid to get that we're too young and there are no horses nearby."
"But... but... I can't! I need to watch the parlor!", Diane tried to protest, "Can't we at least wait till the next shift..."
"Remind me what did you and that other bitch, Holly was it, always say Jane was back when we were all in grade school?", Ethan interrupted her softly still not turning towards her.
Diane gulped, looking down on the counter. "Our bestest friend...", she whispered in defeat.
"And did you act like it?"
She hesitated.
"Did you?"
"No..."
"Well, you owe her then. Getting her all disappointed after she is so excited for the horses wouldn't make me think you tried to make it up to her. Do you really want me to think that, Diane?" Ethan looked back at her over his shoulder, staring at her out of stone-cold eyes. He then stepped out of the store to where Jane was waiting.
Diane sighed again her breath rattling slightly and then stepped out from behind the counter to follow him and the muscle girl.

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."

Last edited by MLG; 22-Feb-19 at 19:12.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, biceps, boxing, fisticuffs, flexing, jane&ethan, karate, maledom, metal bending, multiple guys, muscle, pecs, teen boy, teen girl, younger-older domination