Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 02-Jan-19, 17:34
Points: 3,991, Level: 26 Points: 3,991, Level: 26 Points: 3,991, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Gut punch for dessert

This is a semi-true story about a meeting I had with an old classmate which ended up in a gutpunching match. Forgive my bad grammar. English is not my native language.

Gut punch for dessert

So a few weeks ago I was in a bar and I met an old classmate. She was about 1,70m, which made her just slightly smaller than me, had brown curly hair and lovely dark green eyes. I hadn’t seen her in years and I was surprised to see how much leaner she had got. She wasn’t very lean or thin, but she used to be much fatter. Her breasts, on the other hand, still looked enormous.
So we were talking the regular talk about studying and work and hobbies and she mentioned that she was working out a lot. I told her I could tell and I asked her what she did. She mentioned that she went to the gym twice a week to train her muscles mostly. I am not quite sure what my facial expression was at that time, but it must have been confused as she decided that I needed prove. Thus she rolled up her left sleeve and flexed her muscles. Her arm had always been rather thick, but the bicep erupting from that arm was just gigantic. ‘Wow’, I said, ‘can I feel it?’ And as she nodded, I put my hand on her muscle. It felt hard. I tried to squeeze it a bid between my fingers and my thumb, but I just couldn’t. Solid rock, it was. ‘Remind me to never pick a fight with you’, I joked.
As the evening progressed we kept talking, but the bar was nearly closing for the day and I had to work an evening shift after, so we decided that I would come by for dinner some time in the future so we could resume our conversation.

That promised dinner came the next week. I wore a blouse and some dark jeans, both of which I knew suited me well. By the time I arrived at her place, it was already getting dark outside. I rang the bell and she opened for me. She was wearing a back, wide shirt, though it couldn’t really hide her giant boobs, and a skinny jean. However, the best thing she was wearing was her cute smile as she said ‘come in!’
She had cooked a chicken salad which was really good. Most of it was already prepared beforehand and the rest of it she finished while I sat at the kitchen table watching her cook. I loved watching her. She had this natural beauty only a few girls really have. I asked her if I could help her with anything but she insisted that I shouldn’t. Maybe it was for the better because I’m not sure if I could have made the chicken salad as good as her.
After dinner we sat a while at the table with the dished still scattered on the table. The table was a mess, but I didn’t notice as I could only see her gorgeous eyes as we were sharing our memory’s about our old school. I notices only when she said: ‘I’m gonna clean up this mess’. She stood up to and placed some plates in the sink. As I saw the work that had to be done I stood up and walked up to her. ‘Let me help’, I said. ‘No, you sit down, ‘she said, ‘you are my guest.’ ‘Please’, I said, ‘let me help you.’ ‘No’, she insisted, giving me one of her cute though mysterious smiles. ‘Ha, is this your way of picking up a fight?’ I joked. ‘Maybe it is’, she said teasingly. ‘Oh’, I said, ‘and you think you can beat me?’ ‘Remember these?’ she said as she flexed both of her biceps. Her left arm seemed equally strong as her right arm.
‘Hm, fair enough’, I said, ‘Your arms seem pretty strong. But… with only your arms you can’t beat me. I will probably just…’ Suddenly I mimicked a punch, pretending to punch her in the stomach. ‘Bam’, I said, ‘and I win.’
She only laughed in return. ‘Hah, that won’t be so easy. I can take a punch.’
‘Really?’ I said. ‘Are you gonna tell me that besides the rock hard biceps you also pack some steel abs?’ I really didn’t believe it, as she still packed some layers of fat. She was not really fat, but her abs were also far from chiselled, I could tell without even seeing her belly.
Her only answer to my question was: ‘Maybe’, as she kept her teasing smile. Then she added: ‘Why don’t you give it a shot.’
‘Well ok’, I say, ‘but I don’t want to hurt you.’ ‘Don’t mind she said’ as she stood up straight. I could tell that she was flexing her abs.
I made my hand into a fist and give her a punch. Not too hard, but it was enough to feel that indeed, the abs behind the fat were pretty strong. ‘Feels good’, I said as I gave her two more punches, each one a bit harder than the previous one. She was still smiling. ‘Not bad, uh’, she said, ‘but you can really punch me much harder. These punches are nothing.’
‘Alright then. Ready?’ She nodded. I punched again, much harder this time. She took a step back because of the impact, but her smile did not change. ‘Come on’, she said. And I punched her again harder. This time I actually heard a THUD as I hit her belly button. It aroused me. ‘Another one’, she commanded. I wound up this time and gave her a really hard punch. ‘Ouch’ she grunted this time, which totally turned me on. ‘I’m sorry to hurt you’, I said. ‘It’s all right’, she said, ‘though I want to give you something back.’ This turned me on even more. ‘If you can take it’, she added. ‘O, I can take it’, I said and I flexed my abs. She punched my guts really hard. My abs managed to absorb most of it though so I just smiled at her as she winded up again for another one. This time she punched a bit higher and an immense pain struck my solar plexus as she pierced one of the buttons of my blouse in my abs. ‘Ouch’, we almost said at the same time. She must have also hurt her fist when it met my button. ‘I’m sorry’, I said, ‘I’m not properly dressed for this right now.’ ‘Then take it off’, she said. ‘But I’ve got nothing underneath.’ ‘So what?’ she said. ‘Yea right’, I said, ‘as if you would do that if I asked you.’ What she did next really surprised me. Without hesitation she took of her shirt. The first thing to catch my eye was her black bra and her enormous cleavage, the next thing was her belly, which seemed fat and really strong at the same time. It showed some red spots of where I had hit her. Her action caught me completely off guard and I didn’t know what to say. ‘So?’ she said, ‘do you like what you see?’ ‘Very much’, I said. ‘Well, what are you waiting for’, she went on, ‘take it off.’ Of course I couldn’t do anything else but take of my blouse, revealing my not so very athletic body. ‘Hmm’, she said, ‘sexy. Let’s carry on where we stopped.’
The next punched she threw at me must probably have hurt, but I didn’t feel them. I flexed my abs very tightly and I kept my attention at her bare skinned belly and her boobs, that giggled after every punch. I was only awoken from this trance when she said: ‘your turn again’, and she flexed her abs again. I could really see six solid muscle blocks trying to make their way through her layer of fat. She also put both her hands upon her head this time, tensing her enormous biceps. I must say that this pose intimidated me slightly.
I punch her as hard as I could, just above her belly button. She stepped backwards a step as I hit her muscular abdomen. I hit her again, she stepped back again and was now positioned against the wall. ‘You can’t go any further’, I said, ‘I got you now.’ ‘Bring it on’, she said. I punched her as hard as I could. Although my wrist hurt a bit when it hit her rock solid abs and although she did not flinch at all, I saw a glimpse of pain in her eyes when I punched her.
‘Are you all right?’ I asked again. ‘Again’, she said.
I punched her again. This time she grunted an moaned loudly. ‘We could just stop’, I tried, but I knew she wouldn’t want to. ‘No, break me’, she said. This really turned me on.
I punched her a couple of times more, each time as hard as I could. And each time her grunts and her moaning got louder.
Once I punched her and kept my fist pushing in her stomach. I felt her abs trying to resist my force as she moaned. ‘O yes’, she said, as I brought my face to hers and kissed her shortly on the mouth. ‘Go on!’, she shouted.
I punched her again and again. Ouch! Thud! Ouch! Her abs must have been really sore as her belly had turned all red. She finally fell down to the floor, grabbing her sore stomach with her arms. I knew she was in pain and that she loved it.
I could not do anything else but to lay with her, cuddle her sore belly. By then her hands had found their way to my erect penis and we had a short, but hard sex experience, in which she completely submitted herself to me. It was only after we finished that she said: ‘let do the dishes.’
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Strongtony For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-23, 11:31
Points: 388, Level: 6 Points: 388, Level: 6 Points: 388, Level: 6
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Gut punch for dessert

Shit I love this story. I’m really into belly/gut punching and write stories on wattpad until my account got banned. Great work describing the situation
The Following User Says Thank You to bellypunchman For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, abs punching, belly punching, mixed boxing. beatdowns