Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Jenni Czech vs Duncan (onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-219.

Old 16-Apr-13, 20:33
Temporary group
Points: 10,626, Level: 44 Points: 10,626, Level: 44 Points: 10,626, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,110 Times in 90 Posts
Default Re: Session Wrestlers On Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCrusher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. I've always wrestled (and beat) my brother when I was growing up. We did pins only though. I was introduced to session wrestling by a friend who was into it, and I thought it was the greatest job in the world since I love wrestling already.

2. Scissors and grapevines. Because they make the guys tap

3. Either one. Most guys are surprised at how good I am with pins, but I've actually been wrestling that way much longer than I have been using submissions. Submissions allow me to use more holds though

4. I love them both.

5. I've never lost so I can't really answer that. A lot of guys don't believe me for some reason, but if you asked every guy I've ever sessioned with before, they will tell you
2. Have you come across flexible guys? If so, can you make them tap with a grapevine ? You know... since most guys seem to be hurt by not being able to stretch their legs out

5. That's amazing, especially since I gathered you don't do martial arts and are not escpecially muscular. So - have you destroyed way heavier guys? I would LOVE to try it myself, since I haven't met a girl yet that could beat me (usually too much strenght and weight difference and not enough technique to make up for it) but sadly there's countless miles between us

Thank you for taking the time
Old 16-Apr-13, 21:13
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I wonder about the grapevine myself. Can you actually get a submission with it, or even keep control if a flexible guy tries to twist out?
Would be interesting to try sometime.
Old 16-Apr-13, 21:32
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 906 Posts

free

Have fallen victim to that hold many times with my wife, aka Lady Satan lol and it works ell when applies right

I think a lot depends on the length of the legs
Old 16-Apr-13, 21:34
Banned
Last Achievements

Makes sense.
I'm very stiff and probably couldn't take much stretching down there; although I have to say, no one has ever made me submit with a grapevine. Don't remember if anyone has tried, however.
Also, I myself have long legs, I guess; longer than most girls, anyway (1 m 85 or 6'2")
Old 16-Apr-13, 21:49
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 906 Posts

tell you a funny and embarrassing situation on the grapevine

My wif likes to wear her boots when we wrestle.

She applied an effective grapevine, but the boots had these buckles on the side which left marks on my legs

Didnt notice them, and the next day we went to a bbq, and my buddy noticed the marks and asked me how I got them

Told him golf lolol
Old 16-Apr-13, 23:50
Banned
Last Achievements

Understandable you didn't want to admit the truth LOL
Old 17-Apr-13, 02:26
SandyCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by newpagenewaccount2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2. Have you come across flexible guys? If so, can you make them tap with a grapevine ? You know... since most guys seem to be hurt by not being able to stretch their legs out

5. That's amazing, especially since I gathered you don't do martial arts and are not escpecially muscular. So - have you destroyed way heavier guys? I would LOVE to try it myself, since I haven't met a girl yet that could beat me (usually too much strenght and weight difference and not enough technique to make up for it) but sadly there's countless miles between us

Thank you for taking the time
Not too many guys I wrestle are flexible lol. A lot are well built and strong, but none anywhere near as flexible or fast as me
Old 17-Apr-13, 12:38
Points: 9,119, Level: 41 Points: 9,119, Level: 41 Points: 9,119, Level: 41
Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9% Activity: 3.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCrusher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. I've always wrestled (and beat) my brother when I was growing up. We did pins only though. I was introduced to session wrestling by a friend who was into it, and I thought it was the greatest job in the world since I love wrestling already.

2. Scissors and grapevines. Because they make the guys tap

3. Either one. Most guys are surprised at how good I am with pins, but I've actually been wrestling that way much longer than I have been using submissions. Submissions allow me to use more holds though

4. I love them both.

5. I've never lost so I can't really answer that. A lot of guys don't believe me for some reason, but if you asked every guy I've ever sessioned with before, they will tell you
That's very impressive indeed, and the reviews on wb270 aren't bad either :-). May I ask approximately how many sessions you've had, and whether any of them were practically fully competitive?
Old 18-Mar-16, 19:51
Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19 Points: 2,158, Level: 19
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

most men are looking for a sensual kick wrestling a woman . why do it otherwise?? i also understand there time is wasted by a lot of juvenile-acting men who are not really interested in wrestling. i would love to wrestle a mature session wrestler , if icould afford it.
Old 21-Mar-21, 14:19
Points: 4,052, Level: 26 Points: 4,052, Level: 26 Points: 4,052, Level: 26
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

From MixedWrestlingFandom's post "The truth is and I say this as a male, there are certain aspects of mixed wrestling I am not into either. I have never understood the ballbusting fetish and would have no desire to ever be a part of something like that."

Word. I don't think a lot of guys understand that severe trauma to that area can cause EXTENSIVE tissue and organ damage up to and including surgical loss of a testicle. I never got that whole fetish either.
The Following User Says Thank You to DMC For This Useful Post: