Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Should the aunt wrestle again?
Yes, in a sequel against Adonis 8 44.44%
Yes, in an sequel against Timo 1 5.56%
Yes, in a sequel against her "niece" 2 11.11%
Yes, in a different story 2 11.11%
No, thanks 5 27.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-Mar-19, 19:31
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,019 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down How I met my brother

Here is another translation of one of my German Stories, a little overworked I confess. I hope a few of you will like it. It is called

How I met my brother

The most amazing gift I ever got from fortune was the day when I met my brother the first time. I got and took the opportunity to teach him manners and to impress my future boyfriend – what more could I ask for?

The story of this day started some years before I was born. Mom had given my half-brother to the baby's flap immediately after his birth and thus unhanded the newborn for an anonymous adoption. As a teenager, she had not been able to take care of a child, my godmother, the best friend of my mother and the woman whom I call aunt, had explained to me. Although I respected Mama's motives, the desire to meet my unknown brother kept growing in me over the years. For a long time, I got on the nerves of my godmother until she finally tried everything she could to find him. She maltreated authorities, inserted in newspapers and at the end even hired a private eye.

Three days ago, the snooper had successfully completed his work and pressed my brother's photo with his name and address on it into my hand. My brother was called Adonis, and that's what he looked like, a classic type of muscle-bound beauty boy. I was really proud of him, although haven´t met him so far. My aunt and me had not done anything else for days but to scrounge our courage and to speculate how we could meet and disclose our secret to him.

And then he simply walked into our office. My aunt had left, struggling with the news that the evening client would not show up, and so I was the only person there. At first I thought I could not believe my eyes, but when he introduced himself the last doubts disappeared. It was him, for sure. And there was another proof of our familiar relationship, for as soon as he sat face to face with me, he began to annoy me. Nice to meet a pretty young girl like me, but when would an adult appear with whom he could fix a deal, he insulted me. I swallowed my anger. Business was business, and I had to act as a professional.

"My age is not your problem," I countered his impudence. "You have to talk with me or to disappear. So you want to book my aunt?" I asked as I let my eyes wander over him. Also in reality he presented the body of a greek god, well-proportioned and muscular. "Wow, you look extremely good; I´d like to meet you in privacy…" These words flew over my lips almost without my intention. Angry, I bit my lip; I really should not have said that. What would Big Brother think of me?

I got to hear that clearly. At first he stared at me in consternation. Then he responded with an instructive adult glance, and I reaped the deserved rebuff: What did I allow to arrogate that way, he almost shouted in an older-brother-voice: I was far too young for him, did my mother know that I was addressing grown strangers for a date et cetera et cetera. He was just there to book a special birthday performance for a friend. Could I help him now or not? He treated me like a naughty little brat, but that was OK, because that's exactly how I had behaved. I cooled down. "Of course I can! I represent my aunt. What exactly do you want to book her for? A Singer? Or a Dancer? My aunt´s repertoire is faceted."

Adonis hesitated, as if he did not dare to express his wish in my presence. For there was no alternative, he finally did. "My best friend Timo turns twenty today and I want to organize him a special present. Just this morning he confessed to me that he's been completely addicted to women's wrestling since his teens, and he's particularly fond of fights with ....... Candy Samples. "

Adonis looked over at me as if checking if I was really mature enough to deal with this subject. I helped him. "Of course I know. Candy Samples was an American pin-up and bosom star, also known for her apartment wrestling shootings,” I lectured prudently. Adonis seemed relieved to hear how natural the words came from my lips. He continued.

"To organize him a fight with Miss Samples herself is impossible, of course, for she is far too old and living in the US. But as your aunt is known to perform as a double….. "

My brother was right: Auntie not only showed off the same gigantic boobs as the famous Samples, she also weared a comparable wrinkled face and had given her hair the same bobbing head. Auntie earned a lot of money from the idiots who wanted to live their fetish with her and paid a lot of green bills to roll around with her.

"Should she pose, wrestle playfully or in a competitive way? And if it would be competitive, should it be on the mat or in oil? Do you additionally want a photo series shot? "I went into detail professionally.

"I want to book Competitive Oil Wrestling. Your aunt can go the hard way with Timo, he'll like that. And I order the photos too; he should finally have a perfect reminder of that special day."

"I would take the pictures," I said, thankfully gripping the opportunity to be part of the scene. "The basin with oil is set in the service sector upstairs, a shower is available of course. The prices are on the list here, and as a special offer we even could organize the event tonight at eight without additional charge."

"That sounds perfect, thanks. I did not dare to expect that this could happen so soon, and I´m glad that Timo and I can keep the appointment. The prices I already know from your website. Not a bargain, but I hope that's worth it. That will be a real surprise for Timo! Deal!" Adonis held out his hand to me. I struck. He was amazed at the firm squeeze I gave him.

At that moment, my aunt pushed her imposing stem over the threshold, and both dropped their jaw, though for different reasons. This was not the time to disclose the secret, I decided spontaneously and pushed my half-brother past my aunt into the hallway.

My aunt was mad at me, because she had not imagined the get-together with my brother that way, but in the end she agreed to fulfill the deal. And so six hours later, the oil splashed out of our 3x3-meter square wading pool.

Auntie acted in top form, of course, she was not only willing to satisfy the client but also to impress my brother. On the other hand, the fight went as usual. At first, her ambitious and self-confident adversary attacked and tried to wrestle down my aunt who countered his tries effortlessly. When his power left him part by part, she took command. She pushed and threw Timo, a sympathetic, but unsporty slim guy, all around the pool at will.

Adonis could not resist a loud snort. Furious, I looked over at him. I really started to like shy Timo and had decided to take him as my boyfriend. It was a little hard for me to see him demolished by auntie, but I really couldn´t stand it when my brother embarrassed my future boyfriend with his scorning remarks. After all, I was not sure if my brother would withstand auntie better than his friend.

When my aunt got tired of the game and Timo´s power clearly faded, she got serious. She plunged on her opponent like an eagle on a rabbit, buried him under her and pressed him down with her legendary Breast Smotherer. Timo wriggled as he felt her best weapons in his face. Auntie also seemed to like Timo, I thought; she did not let every customer enjoy her famous Grande Finale.

Man, how Timo tossed and turned! But he also seemed to like his position, because he lasted surprisingly long before he tapped. Quite a brave boy, I recognized with satisfaction, and my feelings for him grew. Grinning, my aunt rose and put her foot on the beaten hero's chest, copying the legendary victory pose of Miss Samples. Proudly she raised her bust and stared arrogantly into the camera. I snapped my fingers sore, and Adonis mocked hard about the loser. That was part of the game between male friends, my aunt had once told me. That might have been the case, but I felt Adonis was overacting.

Being the winner, of course auntie was the first to take a shower. Cute Timo dragged himself to his seat and massaged his maltreated limbs. "Thank you, Ado! That was a great experience, especially the end between her gigantic breasts was literally breathtaking. I was really trying to beat this powerhouse but I did not stand a chance, the woman was way too good for me. Even you would have your problems to beat her. "

Adonis slapped his paw on his shoulder. "Now do not exaggerate, Timo! Your´re my friend, but to be honest physically you have not much to offer. Getting your ass kicked by such an overaged woman is just embarrassing. I swear I would never let a woman set a foot on my breast in a victory pose after a wrestling match."

My anger over my brother boosted, and I wanted to protect Timo somehow. Also my aunt did not deserve that kind of talk although not hearing it. And by the way, could there ever be a better opportunity to get to know my half-brother than in close physical contact? I presented Adonis my sugary sweet innocent Barbie-smile. "Come on, big beauty, you would not perform any better against ou ... against my aunt. I bet you would not even manage to do better against me in the oil."

Adonis gazed at me with an annoyed look. I grinned.

"Just watch yourself!” he threatened me. “If you don´t keep your big mouth shut, I'll spank your ass, young lady."

"Try it! It´s free for you…" I pointed towards the pool with my thumb and blew him a kiss. Timo had to laugh and reached out for the camera. "Why not? That would round up my birthday, so please do me the favor, Ado. Besides, it would be a waste to use the pool only for one fight. You against your little challenger - I would love to see you acting in this slippery oil. Maybe she can kick your butt."

Timo had responded as I had expected. Men are so easy to manipulate, I realized. Adonis could not reject unless not seem to chicken out, and so two minutes later I knelt in front of my brother in the oil-filled pool. "You're going to pay for that, girlie," he hissed at me.

I kept quiet and slowly slid on his knees in front of him. Because of my regular training with my aunt, I knew how to move on this underground. Adonis didn´t, at least I hoped. "We'll have a lot of fun. Let´s get straight into the clinch and see what you´ve got", I grinned provocatively.

Now Timo snorted, and Adonis head turned red. Furious, he leaned forward, tearing my head down and laying his upper body on my back. He acted surprisingly fast, I recognized; I should be careful. Adonis right hand passed between my legs and gave me two powerful slaps on my buttocks as if to punish me for my audacity. Then my opponent rolled around me, wrapping his left arm around my right thigh and yanking me up. Instinctively, I shifted my weight and slipped out of his grip. I landed on my knees and immediately pushed my back up. My rump rammed into my opponent's tight abdomen. Man, my brother really had muscles!

But they just did not help him, because the unexpected collision on the slippery ground caused Adonis to waver. I threw myself against him and managed to maneuver the muscle man out of balance. Adonis crashed on his back with a powerful splash. This went better than I had expected. I put on the headlock, as my aunt had shown me, spreaded my legs and squeezed my opponent's face vigorously into the slippery wet.

"Now I have got you. That will be nice pictures,” I teased him and grinned at Timo, who diligently shot one picture after the other. Timo grinned back as Adonis fidgeted in my grip and tried to push himself up. But again and again he slipped away. I can be really tenacious when necessary, and I knew what I had to do.

Deep satisfaction rose in me as I realized my brother struggling desperatively. I enjoyed getting the better of him. Of course I wanted to win the fight and clarify the family hierarchy in advance even before he knew that we were siblings. Reminding me of my aunt's tactics, I let Adonis romp. "The bigger they are, the harder they fall," she once had explained to me, "especially the alleged powerhouses usually are in bad condition, since they have to supply their inflated muscles with oxygen. And so they don´t last long once you´ve got them in your grip."

The plan also went fine this time. Adonis spent himself, not wanting to believe that a small female teenager had him in a hold he could not break. When I realized how he started to tire, I maneuvered him into a corner of the pool inch by inch.

Timo cheered loudly for me. No wonder, he got defeated a few minutes ago by a woman and got harshly mocked by his friend who seemed to suffer the same, for misery needs company. I felt how I really liked to be supported by my future boyfriend. The anger in Adonis grew, but I gave him no chance and squeezed and moved on until his shoulders touched the border. He was now completely finished and gasped like a diesel engine that had come of age. Now I knew that he was ready for MY Grande Finale. I released his head, swung smoothly over my opponent's body, grabbed Adonis wrists, and squeezed them into the oil next to his ears before he knew what was going on. After that he laid below me in a classic schoolboy pin position. I really enjoyed that feeling of superiority and control in this little family affair. "Defend yourself, big boy ...", I challenged him.

And that's what my poor brother tried after I made my remark. Adonis put his feet on the floor and reared up, with the undesirable consequence that I slipped up on his upper body. I leaned my elbows on the edging, throwing extra force against his upper body. Then I pressed my abdomen down and strained Adonis shoulders firmly to the floor.

Serene, I looked over at Timo. He got really embarrassed by my brother when auntie defeated him; now I offered him the opportunity to revenge. “Should I force him to give or do you want to count him out?" I offered him the decision gracefully.

Timo played along. "One - Two ..." When Adonis heard Timo´s counting, he again tried to throw me off with a mighty rearing, but the oil kept his heels from finding a solid standing. Despite my low weight, he had to feel like being buried under a steam roller weighing several tons. He did not get his upper body up, writhed and tried unsuccessfully to push my abdomen aside. I bent my mouth to his right ear. "You are really such a cutie when you fidget ..." I offered him a poisoned praise.

These whispered words made Adonis freeze. Number by number left Timo's mouth until the Ten cemented Adonis defeat. I put my hands on my hips and looked down at him teasingly. "That was fun! I really enjoyed our little tussle and would like to go another round. Ready for it, or do you pussy out?"

Adonis shook his head, obviously demoralized. “Not again…”, he murmured, clearly completely demoralized.

"A pity ..." I commented, put my hands on his massive chest, pushed me up smoothly and then triumphantly raised my right fist in the air. Adonis also wanted to get up. Remembering how he intensified his humble remarks when Timo laid down with my aunt´s toe on his breast, I pushed him back into the oil with my little foot. "Not so fast. You stated you would never let a woman do this victory pose to you after a wrestling match. Now I, a mere girl, prove that you were wrong. Let´s Timo take some more pictures."

Shiveringly, Adonis closed his eyes as I tenderly put the tip of my big toe on his chest like my aunt has done to Timo. How would my brother take this? Curious, I looked down at Adonis. He opened his eyes again. The way he now looked at me, his conqueror, had changed. He offered a lot of respect. And anger. "You have beaten me in a fair fight; I'll have to admit that. But there´s no need to humiliate me this way, you brat."

No one calls me brat. My brother brought me in rage again. “Someone should teach you manners!” I answered, slowly settled down on Adonis chest and pressed his wrists to the ground next to his cheeks again. Then I leaned down and hissed. "Me being a little brat? That's not how you should talk to your kid sister!"

"What are you telling? Kid sister?" Adonis stuttered.

Me and my cheeky mouth! Again I chew on my lips and looked aside. There I saw Auntie, who had finished her shower and must have watched us for minutes, helped me out. "The two are currently dealing with a family matter. I think we should leave them alone now and drink a coke", I heard her voice. Determined, she pushed the bewildered Timo out of the room and closed the door.

Now my brother and I were left alone. Adonis looked up to me with a mixture of devotion and curiosity. "We need to talk," it slipped over my lips, and my rather inappropriate remark elicited a desperate laugh from Adonis.

"What can I say? I'm helplessly laying below you and therefore really not in the position to refuse you a conversation if you ask for it."

I had to grin. Adonis was a lousy fighter, but he could take defeats like a man, and in addition to his great body he also had some humor. I began to like him. That made it easier what had to follow. Relieved, I looked down at the defeated muscle man lying between my thighs.

"So what do you want to tell me, my little conqueror?" my big and beaten brother asked.

I gulped. It had been almost easy to outwrestle him, but now the really difficult part of the evening had started.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wer ist der Familienchamp.jpg (139.1 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg Hab´ dich Papa.jpg (156.9 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg Ich zähl bis 10.jpg (132.7 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg Auf Timo.jpg (102.4 KB, 157 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-19, 21:38
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I met my brother

For there are just a few taking part in the poll you find attached a photo of Candy Samples; it is the woman the aunt in the story looks alike, and it is the woman that awoke my faible for strong and wrestling women. Maybe the picture can be an appetizer for some of you to vote.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Candy Samples on chest.jpg (101.6 KB, 81 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 22:03
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: How I met my brother

To fire imaginations, here is an idea for a posible scenario to continue this story; it starts

Three hours later

Fascinated, Timo looked up from the album where my aunt collected all her wrestling results. "I only see pictures of you in the victory pose. Haven´t you ever lost? "My aunt shook her blonde ponytail. "No, I haven´t.” She turned some pages. "The two women who came close to beat me you can see here. One called herself "Headscissors Hanna”, the other "Wrestling Mom". They were tough as nails, and I had more problems to make them tap than I had against the strongest men who ever challenged me. "

"I really do believe that you always succeeded," Timo gushed. "How you clamped me with your mighty thighs and how you let me fight for breath under your breasts - wow, you really have style and class."

Surprisingly, I felt jealousy rise in me. I wanted to impress sweet Timo, and now he was raving about my old aunt. "Don´t you think I can compete with you in a wrestling match?" I asked her with a cocky tone. "After all, you've taught me so much in our many training sessions that I could even defeat my big and strong muscle-brother fair and square."

"Don´t be too proud of that," my aunt remarked, "you're quicker than him, have got more endurance than big musclemen, you know how to move on the mat, can apply many holds, and are strong enough to count him out make him give once you have him lying under your little body. Right now he has as many chances to defeat you in wrestling as he would have to beat Serena Williams in a tennis match. If your brother wants to beat you, wrestling is not the right sport. Maybe you should try Mikado against your sis, Adonis. "

Timo snorted and Adonis got red. I understood him. My brother had lost his male dignity when me, his kid sister, had kicked his ass on the wrestling mat, and now my aunt fooled him as well. He wanted to protest, but I tensed my biceps and pointed to the mat. Immediately he silenced.

"Adonis is really scared of wrestling me again," I proudly boasted.

"Not so arrogant, young lady!" my aunt reproved me. "Right now you could beat the guys, but if Adonis or Timo would be expertly trained, for example by me, I would not be sure you had a chance against them in the long run. Who knows, maybe they could even give a challenge to me."

"Good idea; I'm very interested in such a workout! "Adonis and Timo shouted unisono, grinning at the unplanned synchrony and clapped their hands together. They were real friends, I thought with a glimpse of greed.

"I do not think you guys have the format to compete with auntie or with me, even after having a lot of training. I'd have a better chance against you, aunt" I had to make another remark. “And I would also like to be trained by you.”

"Since you're all interested in that, it's up to me to decide who gets this chance," my aunt said, glancing over Timo, Adonis, and me. “I only will teach wrestling to one of you, and my condition is that the one I chose will have to face me in a competitive match once in a while so that I can get some practice too. Who thinks he – or she - can face those impressive weapons?” Challenging, she jerked her imposing bust forward and tensed her biceps, and I am sure at that moment all three of us were keen to go into the clinch with her.

Whom would she choose?

Sequel required?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Candy Bizeps.jpg (49.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Candy Samples musclesketch.jpg (198.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg Candy victorious again sketch.jpg (239.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg Candy victorious sketch.jpg (189.2 KB, 35 views)
Old 09-May-19, 23:10
Last Achievements

Here is the sequel; I call it

To wrestle a cougar

There she stood in front of me, Candy, this woman with broad shoulders, powerful thighs and huge breasts. She barely reached to my chin, but looked at me like a rider going to check the health of a racehorse, spreading an aura of dominance and arrogance. All of a sudden, shame and anger rose in me. What went on? Why could this woman twice my age intimidate me?

"Let's end this unworthy game!" I suddenly spoke out loud. An amused smile went on the face of my little sister Gisela. "I can understand that you pussy out, dear brother, for even I kicked your butt a few minutes ago. What would big strong auntie do to you…"

The brat really annoyed me. "That's not what it's all about!" I shouted. "It's just grotesque and absurd that Timo and I, two adult men in their prime, are thinking about wrestling a ..." I could not think of a better word - " a cougar!"

The expression on Candy's face really froze. "WHAT do you call me?"

I swallowed. "You are a cougar, of course!" I affirmed. "Or could there be another reason why you would you roll around with devout youngsters? All the guys you wrestle want to be beaten in the end. In a competitive wrestling match, not in the oil but on dry ground, you would not stand a chance against a tall, strong man like me. "

As soon as these words left my mouth I regretted them. First I insulted this women and then I kind of challenged her. "Do you really think I would have no chance against a big strong man like you – a guy who just minutes before has been beaten by his little sister? Well, let's test it out if you dare." Candy mockingly bent down and invited me with an exaggerated gesture in the direction of the gym mat which was placed at the edge of the room. "Do me the favor, please?"

Me and my big talking, I cursed myself. Although I had recovered well from my defeat against my little sister, I was not sure if I was fit enough to face a routined and strong woman like Candy.

Well, I would find out. With a "Go on!" Gisela started the fight five minutes later. Challenging, Candy offered me a test of strength. I backed away. "Coward!" commented my little sister contemptuously. She was right.

A scornful grin went over Candy's face. She leaned forward slightly and attacked. And she was fast for her age. Damned fast. With foot sweeps and pushes she constantly attacked. I really had to struggle to stay on the mat.

This mature woman hunted me like an eagle hunted a hare, and my friend Timo, visibly upset because of my miserable performance, sprinkled salt into my wound. "Go ahead, Candy; you are unbeatable! Bury Adonis under your phantastic breasts. "

"Didn´t you want to show how tall and strong you are? How long do you want to play the little coward, you braggart?" Candy obviously tried to tease me, but I stayed with my tactics. For finally, I had a plan. Candy did not get a grip on me so far, but my little sister finally changed that and ordered me to knee down on the mat. She as a referee was allowed to set the rules, and so I had to follow the order.

The strong arms of my opponent embraced my chest, her huge breasts laid on my back. It went as I had planned. Gisela gave the signal to continue. Candy immediately threw herself at me, but I did not just go down as she had expected, but turned halfway to the side. My weight helped me, and Candy was swept over me.

Candy hit hard on the side. She released her grip, rolled onto her back and spreaded her legs to catch me. Now it paid off that I had watched her promo clip, for I had expected this action. I jumped at her as dynamic as I could. Just escaping the snapping legs of my opponent, I slammed hard on her abdomen.

Finally, my weight proved to be my advantage. I almost could hear how my bounce pressed the air out of her body. Now or never, I thought, lifting my body and dropping it on hers, four times, seven times, ten times. With each impact, I felt that Candy´s body lost more and more tension.

And so she laid below me, panting, her face flushed. Satisfied, I pulled myself up on Candy's abdomen and grabbed her wrists.

Timo could not suppress an appreciative whistle. "You really have wrestled her down! And even got her in the schoolboy pin - wow!"

I could not suppress the feeling of deep pride at that moment. And I enjoyed the feeling of pressing my thighs against her breasts, looking down on my strong opponent.

I had all the advantages, but it was still necessary to finish my win in this wrestling match. Candy began to wriggle under me, trying to break free, but I was able to thwart her attempts, forcing her wrists into the mat close to her ears so forcefully that she could not tear herself free. She really fought brave, I had to admit, and she lasted extremely long. After a felt eternity her resistance suddenly stopped. Had I got her? Was my victory just a matter of time?

I looked over at Gisela and Timo. And startled. Timo, my best friend since my early childhood, stared in horror at what was happening on the mat.

And I understood. How else could it be? Timo had been looking forward to the fight against Candy that I had given him as a present for his birthday; a wrestling match against the woman who was his idol, the incarnation of the invincible and dominant powerhouse. He had only been too happy to be defeated by her. And on the day his dream came true, his best friend was about to destroy that impression and beat Candy?

The sight of him robbed me off my concentration. Just for a moment, and that was enough to let the tide turn. Candy's legs moved around my sides, her feet met in front of his stomach, and my upper body was torn backwards with brutal force. Hard my head bounced on the mat.

For a few seconds, I was no longer in control of my senses, and Candy took her chance. She slid on my chest body, grabbed my wrists and pulled herself up. Her thighs pressed against my ribs, and she pressed my wrists onto the mat.

I wanted to rear up, but she had placed herself so perfectly that she stifled every attempt. “Got you, boy!” she whispered, and a grin moved into her face.

"So I'm a cougar, eh? An old bitch just chasing young men? Well, if you are right I'll have some fun with you right now... " I shivered with fear for I knew what she was going to do. Candy lowered her huge breasts. Desperately I reared up with everything I had. And somehow I succeeded; was it the power of despair, or did she let me? Whatever the reason was, I catapulted Candy down from me and immediately rised. Candy also got up.

And suddenly a smile of sympathy went into her face. "I have to give you credit, Adonis: You really have a fighting spirit, and I think I've shown that I am not just a cougar but a worthy wrestler. What do you think, should we end our little fight at this point?"

Surprised, I looked over at this woman. Should I accept her offer?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Candy 01.jpg (232.4 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 02.jpg (198.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 03.jpg (95.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 04.jpg (217.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 05.jpg (256.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 06.jpg (191.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 07.jpg (186.2 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Candy 08.jpg (185.8 KB, 20 views)
Old 04-Aug-19, 11:15
Last Achievements

So bro and sis have met after all these years of not knowing each other. But life continues, was well as this story.

How I met my brother - four years later

Gisela opened the door, and her sight took my breath away. My sister had changed from a cocky brat to a beautiful woman. I could not hide my fraternal pride. And why should I?

"You cannot come?" She asked a few minutes later with a disappointed voice.

I nodded. "Unfortunately not. Business trip. Such a crap! My only sister is celebrating her eighteenth birthday with a blistering party, and I cannot take part. I wanted to tell you personally and give you my present. Congratulations, Gisela! "I handed her the package. "Prepared with much effort. I hope you like it."

She tore open the packaging. "A photo book!" She exclaimed as she looked at the cover page. "Old pics - showing you?"

I nodded. "Since we were torn apart before you were born, you know little about my past. With this album I want to close this gap. "

"Thank you, brother," shouted Gisela. "A fantastic idea! Let's take a look. I am incredibly curious. "

We leafed through, giggling while looking at my children's photos, and Gisela pitifully indulged me for wearing my suit at my confirmation day.

"You included that into this album too?" She asked with a mixture of appreciation and admiration as we reached the last page. "The pictures taken on Timo's birthday?"

I nodded. "Of course. I could not skip the day when I met my little sister for the first time. "

"…even it it shows you in rather humiliating positions..." Gisela could not suppress a mocking remark and pointed to the picture in which she casually put her big toe in the victory pose on my chest. "My friends are very curious about you; most of them do not know you yet. You know that I will not withhold the album from my friends? Taking pictures of your defeat in our wrestling match into this book is really brave and unbelievably sweet of you! "She added and hugged me warmly.

"Well, you've defeated me in a fair wrestling match and you deserved the victory pose. I often had to think about that moment, "I said, pointing to the last image on the page. It showed me helpless in the schoolboy pin under my sister.

"I understand; It certainly did not happen every day that a girl kicked your ass in a fight, am I right? "

"I cannot deny it," I confirmed. "My defeat has long bothered me by the way ..."

"... especially since your conqueror has turned out to be your little sister", Gisela strewed salt into my wound. "The fight often went through my head as well. I was wondering if I should have done this to you. "

"My problem; I could have chickened out. I wonder how the match between us would have ended on a normal surface and not in that slippery oil. "

"Seriously? Of course it would have ended the same way! I used to train regularly with my aunt, who still earns her money as a session wrestler, so I knew how to act, and you did not have much more to offer other than pretty muscles. Do you really think a fight on a mat would have led to a different result? "Gisela asked in surprise.

I nodded. "I underestimated you and I could not use my physical benefits because of the oil."

"Injured macho pride and sore excuses!" Replied Gisela, now visibly annoyed.

"Do you think so?" I responded, really touched by her tone.

So there was a brother-sister-thing between us, I suddenly realized. We stared at each other, and we thought the same thing: "We have to clarify that!" We stated in unison.

"Now and here?" Gisela asked.

"Now and here!" I confirmed resolutely.

Wordlessly, we pushed aside the furniture and put our clothes down until we stood in swimming trunks and bikinis face to face. We shook hands. Then we started.

Gisela only reached to my chin, I was much heavier, and my muscles were much more defined. But that also had been the case four years ago, and she had defeated me clearly. Nevertheless, I was convinced of my victory that day, but also warned and acted defensively to avoid running into a counter. Of course, Gisela recognized that. "The way you stumble around me, I see you're really scared of me!" She stated with a grin.

"It´s not fear. It´s respect!" I corrected.

And so we cautiously crept forward like a couple who does not dare. Until I felt it was enough. I rushed forward, and she demonstrated her wrestling abilities. Supple, Gisela tipped back and put her foot on my stomach. With a skilful kick, she carried me to the floor with a loud crash.

The impact took my breath away and gave her time. She slipped over me. Gisela's armpit closed around my neck, and I found myself in a headlock again. I knew that she mastered that grip in our past, and she had not forgotten anything. My sister spreaded her legs and pressed her upper body down on my chest. As she did in our first fight, I realized. Did she want to play with me? Back then, in the slippery oil, I had not been able to free myself from her grips. And now?

This time, my feet did not slip as I straightened up. Powerfully I carried our bodies through the air. Nevertheless, I could not free myself. Incredibly supple, Gisela pressed her weight down on me again and again. I either lacked the strength or the skill to break her grip. Minute by minute passed. Gisela´s position took my breath away more and more, and as I did once, I now had to notice how my strength left me more and more. At some point I had to take a break and laid motionless under her. "You're still wrestling pretty well, sis!" I gasped.

Satisfied, she looked down at me. "What else did you think? My aunt has taught me a lot, you should not forget that. When we met first you competed against a young girl and you were conquered; today you fight against an adult woman! "

With a swift movement, too fast for me to react, she released her grip, slid on my chest, and pressed my wrists onto the rug next to my ears. "So you often had to think about being held in this position? You cannot get out there today. Are you giving up or should I count you out? "

She copied her former victory and held me down in the Schoolboy Pin. And she asked the identical question. Should I get handled this way? Could I really not fight back against my little sister? She was strong and fast, but I still was not defeated. Male pride rose in me. I pushed myself up.

It became the fight of my life. Like a wild bull, I reared up, and like a rodeo rider, my opponent mastered me. Second by second, minute by minute passed, as I gasped, snorted and struggled.

Until I could not stand it anymore and collapsed totally exhausted. "You held out a long time, dear brother; but now you should concede. Do not overexert yourself. Are you alright? "Gisela asked me in a worried tone. So far had it come, I thought. My little sister was taking care if she did not treat me too hard in a wrestling match.

I shook my head. "Everything is OK, do not worry. I have to admit, you're really wrestling better than me. I owe you a compliment and congratulations. Count me out, you deserve it. But don´t use victory pose, sis; please. "

And she did what I had asked her for. Slowly, the numbers left her mouth as she squeezed her thighs against my sides and pressed my wrists onto the carpet.

The "Ten" sealed her victory. Again Gisela had defeated me. Of course I was disappointed that I lost; but I had spend everything I could offer and could not blame myself. I had simply lost to a better one. That´s sport.

And despite my defeat, I enjoyed those moments. How she squatted on me, proud and dominant, looking down at me with a mixture of sympathy and domination - man, I was extremely proud of my little sister.

"I won!" Stated Gisela visibly satisfied. "I got an idea, Ado: When I show the album to my girlfriends, one or the other will certainly ask herself if she could hold her own against a cute muscle man like you or how it feels to kick your ass; against some of them I have more problems than against you. Those fights chould be more promising for you than a tussle against me that you cannot win; maybe you could even beat one or the other of my comrades. Would you dare to meet them? By the way: Are you still single? "

I nodded and looked up at my conqueror. I really would like to beat the asses of young women, an I really would like to be beaten by beautiful ladies at the same time. Suddenly I realized exciting perspectives.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01Gisen.jpg (243.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 011gisen.jpg (167.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 02gisen.jpg (198.6 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 021gisen.jpg (204.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg 03gisen.jpg (208.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 04Gisen.jpg (197.4 KB, 66 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw, brother, headlock, oil wrestling, schoolboy pin, sister