Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Sep-21, 18:02
Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women Killing Men During Sex

Yes I love that to ! I want to go that way !!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eatb64 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-21, 18:39
Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes I love that to ! I want to go that way !!
Which exit do you favour most? The injection one seems to offer the most pleasurable exit.
The Following User Says Thank You to HughJass For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-21, 01:43
Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24 Points: 3,488, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatb64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like your scenario as well ! The idea of a smaller potential less strong lady killing her lover like that is incredibly erotic ! Are there any films or videos that show this scenario ? I have seen the one on Deviantart you like. Any particular women you fantasise about doing this to you ?
If he is willing and she has a syringe with the right dose, their relative size doesn't make much difference. Some methods are not really affected by size.

No particular woman. Just envisaging that she would be attractive, so that there are favourable genes with the posthumous baby.

What are your answers to these questions?
Old 17-Sep-21, 13:27
Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100 Points: 276,521, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,210 Times in 6,815 Posts

I tend to crap on my own doorstep whenever possible, which is why I've just made the full post of this scene in the 'Women Strangling Men...' thread. But it would be equally at home here, so have a few of the spare screenshots.
Attached Images
File Type: png MichL19.png (681.2 KB, 2954 views)
File Type: png MichL20.png (464.0 KB, 113 views)
File Type: png MichL21.png (227.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: png MichL22.png (206.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png MichL23.png (249.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png MichL24.png (232.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png MichL25.png (225.9 KB, 50 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Sep-21, 13:57
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verscont [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tend to crap on my own doorstep whenever possible, which is why I've just made the full post of this scene in the 'Women Strangling Men...' thread. But it would be equally at home here, so have a few of the spare screenshots.
Love so strong legs in boots and skirt
Old 10-Feb-22, 09:50
TheSovereign
This message has been deleted by TheSovereign.
Old 10-Feb-22, 09:55
Points: 2,790, Level: 21 Points: 2,790, Level: 21 Points: 2,790, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love it! :-)

I love love love the idea of this, and honestly the more political the better! Where's the fun in holding off from offending people? We're already fetishizing the killing of men LOL ;-P

Love the idea of this, Female revenge stories are so fun!

Ugh, this sounds sooo fun! I love all these ideas! :-)

:-O

Loved the first part, thought the "ass worship" theme was really fun and taboo!

:-D

This one could be really amazing, I always wanted to see a version of GoT that had overt themes of misandry and sexual exploitation. I know thats kind of fucked up but like... oh well! LOL
did u ever finish these stories?have u finished any of these stories?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSovereign For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-22, 13:18
XOL
This message has been deleted by XOL.
Old 15-Feb-22, 14:12
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is a preview of some of the stories that I currently have in progress with Femme Fatale Themes-

Batman-The Future is Female

This is going to be the sequel to "Catwoman Murders the Riddler". This story continues the theme of female Gotham supervillains systematically killing off their male counter parts before hunting down Nightwing and Batman.

Latrocinium-

This is a more provocative series where a secret society of female supremacist murdering young men that they seduce on weekend excursions while also simultaneously infiltrating business,technology,academia and
political sectors by killing off select male targets and replacing them. I have been hesitant to release these stories because of the political undertones.

The Death of a Rapist-

This is a story that I have been putting a decent amount of work into in the past few days. As of right now, the story is about a Dominatrix Aunt who seduces and murders the rapist of her beloved niece. Pretty violent.

Gush!- (Latrocinium Spin Off Story)

This is one that I have been working on for a long long time but have gotten frustrated with it for a number of different reasons. The story revolves around some young girls that are part of the Latrocinium sisterhood that have a very unique method in killing their suitors at school and on spring break.

Latina Psycho-

The name is a parody of the movie "American Psycho". This story follows a young wealthy blueblood who marries a sexually voracious Latina from his workplace and then finds himself being violently disposed of
so that she can take his money. This story includes a particularly violent castration sequence.

Ass Assassin 2-Pacific Inferno

The sequel to my absolutely outrageous story Ass Assassin that follows female world domination by way of female pheromones.

Xenia Onatopp and the Admiral-

This is my rendition of the scene from Goldeneye where Xenia Onatopp seduces and murders Admiral Farrell on her yacht. I've been putting quite a bit of work into it.

Xenia Onatopp-Goldeneye Redux

This story follows Xenia Onatopp after she kills James Bond and then moves to take over Alec Trevelyan's criminal empire.

(Unnamed Magnum Opus)-

I have been working on a fantasy type story that takes place in a Game of Thrones type of environment. I have actually never watched Game of Thrones believe it or not but you would have to be living in a cave
somewhere to not know about the show. This is my absolute favorite story that I have in progress. I have actually thought about turning it into a novel.

The story starts off with two warring kingdoms that come to a peace agreement with each other. Part of the terms for the truce include the daughter of King Dwuvelle handing over his only daughter to King Trommund so that she may be coupled with his son, Prince Bailon, and bare a child that symbolizes submission of Dwuvelle's bloodline.

Sariah the young daughter of King Dwuvelle protest the arrangement but is forcibly brought to a remote castle where she is locked away with Prince Bailon so that he may impregnate her. Sariah take matters into her own
hands and BRUTALLY murders the prince. She then flees into the countryside where she becomes hunted by King Trommund's soldiers. It is here in the countryside where Sariah meets a mentor that turns her into a terrifying force of nature that exacts her vengeance on all men.

Let me know what you guys think and be sure to check out my other Femme Fatale stories that I have already posted!
Have you had any progress on these amazing fantasies?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-22, 23:03
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,422 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayergirl69 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you had any progress on these amazing fantasies?
Hey there, I really appreciate the interest but I think I'm mostly retired from this hobby at this point. I might try to finish up some of the stories that are close to completion though.
Old 18-Feb-22, 17:00
slayergirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey there, I really appreciate the interest but I think I'm mostly retired from this hobby at this point. I might try to finish up some of the stories that are close to completion though.
Aw that’s sad to hear, but thanks for all the fun stories. Hope you still dabble here and there once in a while
Old 04-Mar-22, 14:22
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
One of my favourite videos for women killing men during sex[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love Women Killing Men During Sex. Thank you for this amazing pic
The Following User Says Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post: