Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-18, 18:37
Points: 4,469, Level: 28 Points: 4,469, Level: 28 Points: 4,469, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default True story with cousin Laura (includes real ko and multiple submissions)

Honestly, this story wasn't such a fun one for me at the time, and you will understand why, but I just know you guys will like it. In the future, I plan on sharing other experiences that I actually did enjoy, but for now, this one has been popping up in my mind so enjoy.

My family and I went to my Aunt's house to go swimming and relax. It had been a while since I saw my cousin Laura but I knew that she had recently started highschool and she began cheerleading. I was about 16 at the time so I had been through the 1st couple years of high school and was ready to see how Laura was liking it. When we arrived, I noticed Laura had grown up since last time I saw her; she had her long blonde hair straightened out, she was wearing a long sleeve crop top and yoga pants. She excitedly ran to greet me and give me a hug, and to my surprise she wrapped her arms tight around me, lifted me off the ground, and actually held me there for a few seconds.

Honestly, I was a fairly small guy at about 125 lbs at the time but I was still shocked because I was about 5'9" and she was only 5'2" Furthermore, I felt like I got the air knocked out of me a bit but I tried to hide that as she let me down because it was a bit embarassing.

"How have you been?! It's been a while since I last saw you, I miss you John!" Laura exclaimed with high energy. I responded "ya, I know, I cant believe how long it has been, I missed you too Laura!" I tried to match her energy but I was a bit out of breath from her hug.

We spent most of the day talking about high school. She was really into her cheerleading and weight training. I could tell she was really proud of herself; she used to be overweight, and she still had at least 15 pounds on me but most of it turned into muscle, and she really liked to emphasize that. At one point, she even asked me to punch her im the stomach so I could "feel her rock hard abs." I obliged, and of course, it was just as she bragged about.

Later on, somehow my mom and aunt got into a conversation about how guys were stronger than girls and Laura was getting angry. "That's not true! I can beat guys in school!" Laura exclaimed. My aunt was explaining that even guys who look smaller are usually able to beat girls in a fight, she then, to my dread, used me as an example.

"If you and John got into a fight, and John didn't hold back, you wouldn't stand a chance." My aunt explained. "Oh please. I would destroy John in a fight." My cousin retorted.

In this moment, I was afraid of what this was leading to, but I could never even have imagined how it would progress.

Look forward to the next chapter which will detail our first fight of the day.
Old 14-Mar-18, 18:48
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Default Re: True story with cousin Laura (includes real ko and multiple submissions)

Good start so far
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-18, 17:35
Last Achievements

Default Re: True story with cousin Laura (includes real ko and multiple submissions)

I was trying to avoid the conversation, but Laura had been really egging me on to fight her.

"Let's go John. Or are you too scared? I bet you won't be able to even make this competitive because I am way stronger than you." She bragged as she stood up with perfect posture while flexing her biceps. Surprisingly, you could see she had muscle tone even through her long sleeves. That should have been my first hint that I wouldn't stand a chance.

"I'm not scared. I just don't want to hurt you." I explained. "But you cant hurt me. You are small and weak." She quickly said with a stark change of tone. She was usually playful and silly but she sounded serious and a tad cruel.

I knew there was no way out of this one so I accepted the challenge. I kept telling myself that I could win because I had 7" on her and Im 2 and a half years older. But I also kept thinking about how she just nearly knocked the wind out of me with a hug, and in the back of my mind I knew she was heavier than I was, and after she had me feel her abs, I knew she was all muscle.

We stood at separate sides of the room and fist bumped to indicate the start of the match. Laura immediately charged at me with full force. I pished my arms out in order to block a possible tackle but she went right in between my arms and took me to the floor. She was on top of me but she was on her side with her elbow digging at my chest. I knew I needed to act quick because her weight could crush me if I stayed still.

I quickly rolled over and brought myself to my knees. I was already out of breath as Laura jumped on my back behind me, but I acted quickly ad pulled on her legs to knock off her balance and push her off me. At this point I went in for the pin, but she acted quickly and wrapped her legs around my midsection.

Suddenly, my whole body fell to the ground. I could not believe the pressure of her bodyscissor. I felt like my core was being compressed, and I started having trouble breathing. Laura saw the pain I was in and started teasing me, she was enjoying her inevitable victory.

"Wow, I already won, you cant get out of this. John, feel my legs when I flex!" As she said that, the pain increased and suddenly I couldn't breathe at all. I had no choice but to tap out. She quickly let go and I started wheezing and coughing. Laura was so proud of herself; after I caught my breath she ran up to give me a hug.

"Good fight. I told you I would win though." She said while tightening her hug. I was still weak from her bodyscissor so I instinctively tapped out when she tightened her hug.

Laura laughed. "No, you cant tap out to this. I'm going to squeeze just a bit longer now." She teased, but she did loosen her grip a bit so that I just felt trapped instead of squished. Then, she suddenly asked "what if I gave you a bear hug around your neck?" "What?!-" I was cutoff as she immediately put her question into action. I frantically tapped out as I felt my neck being constricted by her arms. I even tried to pry her arms apart but I just ended up feeling her muscle, reaffirming how much stronger Laura was than myself.

She was clearly enjoying her win way too much but she did let me go after it was obvious that I was going to passout based on the sounds I was involuntarily making.

"Okay. Let's go swimming now." She said nonchalantly as she finally freed me from her muscular arms.

This story isn't over yet. Stay tuned, you won't believe what happens next.
Old 15-Mar-18, 21:32
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story. Please continue!
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 09:17
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

amazing
Old 16-Mar-18, 17:50
Last Achievements

Laura slipped into her bathing suit to go swimming. I felt like I needed to rest a bit after my fight with her before I could do anything physical. I could not believe how sore I was after experiencing such a powerful bodyscissor and bearhug back to back. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes for a bit for rest.

"You gonna come swimming with the rest of us?" Laura came inside to ask me. (A couple other kids were there too but I didnt really know them or talk to them much) I opened my eyes to see Laura standing in front of me in her bathing suit. Maybe if I saw her like this I never would have accepted her challenge in the first place. Her arms and legs were clearly more muscular than I had even thought, and her shoulders were wide with muscles in the back even without flexing. I had thought she only had about 15 lbs on me but at this point I was thinking it was closer to 25-30lbs.

"No. Im too tired. You guys have fun." I responded. Laura didnt look like she would accept that as an answer. She walked closer to me and playfully pushed me off the couch, then she lifted me off the ground and nearly threw me over her shoulder. I usually would have tried fighting her off but I knew the alternative was that she could just carry me in a bearhug and I was too weak to handle that; I was just afraid of being crushed at this point.

Laura carried me to the pool and threw me in the water while laughing hysterically. Everyone started laughing and I was pretty embarrassed. Out of frustration, I began to plot my revenge. Laura started laying down on a larfe float im the pool; I decided I was going to push it over with her on it. I swam close to Laura, hiding my intentions, but when I approached the float, the unexpected happened.

"Hi John." Laura said flatly as she wrapped one arm around my neck. This was a crazy position to be in: She wasn't squeezing yet but I was trapped between her forearm, bicep, and chest while my feet were off of the pool floor so I had to kick my feet rapidly to prevent my neck from sinking into her bicep.

"You thought you would actually get me this time huh?" Asked Laura as she flexed and began to squeeze my neck. I quickly and frantically tapped out as my vision immediately went blurry. "Huh? That's it?" She joked as she loosened her grip but refused to let me go.

I was still trapped and I had to expend energy to keep myself afloat, but I was running out of energy, and Laura was forcing my energy to deplete faster by randomly pulsing her bicep and chest muscles. "Can I just tap out?" I asked, but Laura responded with an indifferent "Nope." Finally, I thought maybe she wanted a verbal submission.

"You are choking me. You win; I give up. Can you please let me go?" I begged. Laura smiled slightly, and finally released her grip. I immediately got out of the pool to dry myself off, and then I went inside to lay down again; I was so humiliated.

Later, Laura came inside. "Stop being a baby John! I want to have one more fight before you have to leave." I couldn't believe this was happenning. Hadn't she proven herself enough? She already choked me, squished me, made me tap out, forced a verbal submission, basically made me beg, while proving that she was way stronger and more muscular than me. What more could she want?

"Come on John. I told everyone that if we were to seriously fight, I would [I]destroy[I] you and I am getting really close to that." She laughed as she stood there flexing her whole body. I knew there was no way out of this. I just had to fight with everything I had.

Next chapter will detail our final fight and the surprising knockout you all have been waiting for.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestle767 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 18:05
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

How much stronger is your cousin Laura is to you...she sounds incredible
Old 23-Mar-18, 19:53
Last Achievements

With newfound determination, I quickly charged at Laura, but she sidestepped and jumped on my back. I tried yo piggyback her so I could throw her down, but she squeezed her legs around my body, forcing me yo collapse to the ground immediately. Laura could see I was getting angry.

"I already won. You cant get out." She said confidentally. I just continued to uselessly pull at her legs that were wrapped around my midsection. I was frustrated but I refused to give up. Suddenly, her confidence and nonchalance began to turn into irritation as she snarled and started truly squeezing. Her face was no longer playful and calm, she clearly just wanted me to give up.

As much as I didn't want to give up, once she started really squeezing I had no choice or I may have bust a rib. I tapped out, and she breathed a sigh of relief and mouthed out "finally." However, I took my chance to unexpectadely tackle her and pin her shoulders to the ground. I just couldn't let her continue to humiliate me.

I expected her to get angry but she just laughed as she was pinned. I raised one eyebrow, "Really? Laughing? I won this time. You only ever beat me because of the same hold, but without being able to do that you could never win." I challenged. I truly believed that she only could beat me with the bodyscissor in a straight match but she just smiled confidentally as she was pinned, saying nothing.

"No comeback, huh?" I teased, and I began to count for a 5 count pin. "1... 2... 3... 4..." suddenly, Laura easily threw me off and rolled over laughing. "You really thought you had me huh?" She then proceeded to crawl over to me, and she put me in a tight headlock. "And what was that about me using only one hold? Dont you remember what just happened in the pool?"

I thought our quarrel in the pool had been a fluke since Laura caught me off guard and it wasn't a straight match but here I was trapped once again between her bicep, forearm, and chest. I quickly tapped out as soon as she began flexing her upper body. She relaxed her grip but kept me trapped.

"Seroiusly Laura? I get it. You won." I said annoyed. "I know." Laura responded nonchalantly. I began pulling at her arm, trying to separate her bicep and firearm. "You are making it much worse by struggling. Trust me." Laura advised. I realized she was telling the truth; the more I pulled at her arm the tighter the hold felt, and to add insult to injury my hands were doing nothing but just feeling the firmness of her bicep which was way stronger than anything I had.

I remembered how last time Laura wanted a verbal submission so that was my next attempt to escape. "Ok Laura, I give up. You win, and you have proven that you are definitely way stronger." "I know." Laura responded. She held me in the headlock for another minute randomly pulsing her upper body muscles causing me to choke and gag before she finally relaxed her grip but yet again kept me trapped.

"Are you going to let me go?" I asked in a pleading tone. "Nope. You have to get out yourself." Laura responded as a matter of fact. I just stared back frightened. I began to try to duck my head out of the hold since she had drastically loosened her grip, but she just took me further to the ground, laying her side on top of my neck while keeping me in the head lock.

I began to make uncontrollable gagging/choking sounds, and then Laura did something completely unsuspected. She shifted her weight from my neck to my face. "Is that better John" she asked. Instead of using her weight to crush my neck with the side of her body she was now using her weight to cover my mouth and nose using the side and back of her body. I was no longer choking, but I was extremely weakened, so I couldn't budge at all and she was effectively blocking my breathing.

I gathered up my last bit of strength to push up on Laura's back with all the might I had left. "No chance. You're going out John." Laura said as flexed her whole body once more. I struggled so much to try and get a breath in but she was far too sturdy and my vision slowly blurred and eventually faded as I was attempted to push up on her muscular back.

When I woke up, I couldn't believe what had happened but Laura was sitting in front of me flexing her biceps and telling me to feel her biceps. I did, and she grabbed me in one last hold: a rear naked choke. "I know you thought we were done John but I told you I would destroy you." Laura teased. I quickly passed out before I even gained the strength to tap.

Finally, when I woke up Laura returned to her usual self but did tease me about how badly I lost. "You got knocked out twice! And I wasn't even trying to knock you out the first time!" She laughed. "Whatever." I responded, and it was time for me to leave. We said our goodbyes but Laura gave me one last bearhug before I left. I was so weakened from everything else at this point that this final bearhug caused my back to crack multiple time and when Laura let go, I felt like my entire body was just completely crushed. Completely out of energy, I limped to my car.

"Ill see you during the holidays!" Laura said, and as I left I saw her flexing one last time as if she wanted to etch into my head how badly I was just dominated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestle767 For This Useful Post: