Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who should be the victor in the end?
The graduate 26 18.44%
Mrs. Robinson 107 75.89%
Both of them - somehow 7 4.96%
None of them - somehow 1 0.71%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-Apr-19, 11:54
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,091 Times in 5,479 Posts
Default Re: A graduate wrestles Mrs. Robinson

Dear Carlos, thank you for your interest in this Story. To be honest I am not too much into physical violence or explicit description of sexual activities, but you wrote about possible developments that are really worth to think about. We will see what will happen next.
Old 08-Apr-19, 13:15
Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35 Points: 6,852, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Vote for the graduate. Braveness must be honored!
Old 08-Apr-19, 15:22
Last Achievements

A real nightmare. Beeing crushed by the sweaty, powerful thighs of an aroused and groaning Mrs Robinson.
Old 08-Apr-19, 20:29
Last Achievements

Please encourage the graduate. Mrs Robinson is merciless and aims to scissor the graduate' s head with her powerful thighs. Sweat will flow to his ears and nose. He gasps for breath. The longer she squeezes the more sweat will flow.*
Please advise the graduate how to torture the crafty lady.
Old 10-Apr-19, 22:25
Last Achievements

Mrs Robinson humilated the graduate for more than half an our. Now, it's time for a counterattack, time for retaliation. A very angry graduate is back on his feet, trapping Mrs Robinson's right leg. Her right feet is fixed in the armpit of the graduate. The elbow is beneath her back of the knee and his hand attacks her massive thigh. The graduate sneers in reaction to the screams of agony. Bitch, I will kill you', says the graduate calmly. Mrs Robinson is in a horizontal position, except her tormented leg. Her face is reddened and she is soaked with sweat. She really suffers from the attacks. *Her black beach hipster is wetter than after swimming at the beach.*

The lady is at the graduate's mercy. Yanking the leg up is followed by twisting the knee and compressing her thigh. Her screams become louder but she will not submit.*

Her daughter is not at home. Nobody can help her and the tantalizer enjoys the situation, he laughs. She tries to kick him with her other leg, but the kicks did not make any impact.*

Suddenly he pulls her across the floor. She screams and panics.
Once again he yanks her leg up. The graduate tries to kick her solid but. He feels her beach hipster and the hot sweat. The kicks bang when his instep dashes against her thighs or butt. He kicks her with his right or left leg. Every violent kick is followed by an intense groaning or sharp yelling.*
Her abdomen vibrates, she gasps for breath, but the mature wrestler is unable to sit up. She fears that the graduate will attack her pussy, therefore she tries to protect it and avoids to spraddle her legs.*
Once again he pulls her across the floor, he stopps and pulls her once more. The torture last longer than twenty minutes. She twists her blocked leg and struggles fiercely to escape her tantalizer. Unbelievable, but the kicks become more painful. The graduate's right heel hits the front sides of the ladies thighs. He repeats the kicks very quickly, he kicks like a machine gun, and her agonizing cry can't stop him.*
Old 11-Apr-19, 09:42
Last Achievements

The window was closed. An impertinent neighbor photographed Mrs Robinson´s struggle against the graduate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mrs-Robinson.jpg (25.2 KB, 79 views)
Old 13-Apr-19, 20:11
Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100 Points: 144,107, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: A graduate wrestles Mrs. Robinson

Although the poll closes tomorrow the tendency is quite clear; so I post my version of the next chapter one day earlier than I planned. I appreciate that other authors created ideas how the story could continue, but I still have my own ideas about it. So here is my version of part two of

A graduate wrestles Mrs. Robinson

Still under the impression of my clear defeat in the previous round, I decide to act cautiously and wait for my opponent to attack. And she does! With a quick step she pushes and tears down my arms. I stumble forward with my upper body bent. She shifts her weight, and my shoulders bounce against her strong thighs. She leans on my back and wraps her arms around my upper body while her breasts rest on my shoulders.

It is a stimulating situation which I can enjoy only for seconds. With an almost guttural scream and amazing strength she lifts me up and throws herself aside. I react instinctively. Still up in the air, my right hand beats against her left thigh. I must have caught a bundle of nerves, because reflexively her leg twitches back. I pull my head forward. When our two bodies touch the mat, it is free again.

Now we tussle on ground. I try to push myself up, but she, still clutching me with her arms, pulls me back. My head dives into her abdomen. I must have hit the solar plexus, I realize, because she gasps and releases the grip of her arms. I pull myself up, turn around and realize that she is panting on her back.

I throw myself down on her. My arms wrap around her upper body and press her arms against her ribs. My head sinks into the tempting hollow between her breasts. I spread my legs to press her on the ground. She winds herself and tries to throw me off.

How flexible this woman is, I have to give her credit. And how dogged! She just won´t tire, I recognize as she tenses her arm muscles to break my clamp, puts her legs on the mat and throws herself up. I can counter her attempt to get free, but every action that thwarts her efforts takes my energy and pushes my head deeper into the hollow between her luscious breasts. Slowly, my advantage turns into a problem, because surrounded by that solid meat of her breasts, I have to fight for air. Does she benefit unintentionally from her female weapons, or did she deliberately maneuver me into this situation?

I throw in everything I have to offer. I want to conquer her, make her give, want her to hand over her bikini string to me as if my life depended on it. It seems to me that we spend hours in this intense clinching, panting and sweating, but it may only be a few minutes in real life.

Slowly, frustration rises in me as she still writhes, keeps rearing; she just does not want to say auntie or to tap. She probably never wears out, I think.

Not her. Not this tough cookie. But me. At last, I perceive it as through a fog of exhaustion, I have no power left anymore, and I can no longer hold the grip. She has more power to offer, shows off a fairly better shape. And she is the superior wrestler. Finally she breaks my grip, pushes me off and turns our two bodies until she settles down on top of me.

Without really being able to fight back any more, I notice that she grabs my wrists, presses my hands against the floor, and places her knees on my upper arm muscles. Provocatively stoically, she ignores my last reflexive efforts to throw her off. Way too good her balance, way too heavy her body, I have to admit.

"Looks like I have got you again, my little graduate." Her tone is confident and relaxed. "You´re done, that’s for sure. I could count you out for hours, but I have to force you to give, I guess. And I could do that in many ways now; but why should I hurry? It is so nice to feel you wriggling under me ...... my helpless little cutie. And just to show you that you are clearly defeated .... "

She raises her butt and lets it crush down on my chest. I moan as the impact presses the air out of my lungs. She repeats the procedure. Again. And again. And again.

Tears are shining in my eyes. I moan and she pauses. "Should I stop?" She asks, rather curious than compelling, almost as if a scientist is examining a helpless insect under a microscope lens.

I listen to my inner voice, my desires, my feelings. Should she do that? I look up, seeing the expectant, confident female face over the swaying breasts, feeling her thighs on my ribs and tasting the sweat dripping from her nose.

Should I admit defeat and end this magical moment? For the first time in my life, I experience such intense physical contact with a woman; an older, but attractive, strong woman. I challenged her, I attacked her, and she held her own wrestling with me. She defeated me. She has turned the role play of strong man and weak woman upside down. And then she asks this question?

"Our fight is not over! I have not given up yet! I am a strong grown-up man! No elder woman can defeat me in a wrestling match! Somehow I can turn the tables and make you give! "I hiss defiantly.

She lets out a deep laugh. "You speak out big words for a little man in your position. And somehow I knew you would pronounce them." She presses my wrists tighter into the mat, leans forward, and looks at me thoughtfully. "You're cute, and remember our bet: If I beat you, you agreed to be my little sexy toy for the rest of this night. Well, I will beat you, and I´m sure we´ll have a lot of fun today. At least, I will have a lot of fun. But first I have to make you give. Just wonder what the perfect way will be….

“You won´t succeed! I am not beaten yet!” I insisted.

“Oh really?” She lets out a deep laugh again. "Big words again, my helpless little graduate." She presses my wrists tighter into the mat, leans forward, and looks at me thoughtfully. "Laying there like this you're really cute, really like a perfect little sexy toy for a mature lady like me. What is the best way to continue?"

A good question I can´t give an answer to. The summer heat fills this living room. I'm eighteen years old and a virgin. To get some sexual experience “in a different way”, I had placed the advertisement in the “wrestle and sex-forum” just a week ago, and Mrs. Robinson was clearly the best choice among all the few who had answered. She surely is about forty years old at least and has taken me on in a wrestling match. Now I lay powerless below her body, and I am at her mercy. It feels strange. But it feels good, somehow.

She will defeat me. Actually, she already has. I feel the power of her hands, look at her confident smile, let my eyes wander over her sweaty arms and legs. This amazon, this bored and wealthy high-society lady will know what to do. I don´t.

What is going to follow? I must and I want to be her sex toy for the rest of the day; that was my bet. I don´t know what exactly she plans to do with me, in the next few hours.

But I certainly will learn a lot more than I expected to.

The end might be the real end or just another chapter of a longer story where other charakters may appear and enrich the scenario. Who knows?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mrs Robinson wrestles down.jpg (213.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs. Robinson under pressure.jpg (174.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs. Robinson breastsmothers.jpg (140.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs. Robinson in charge.jpg (189.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs. Robinson with breasts.jpg (251.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Over Mrs. Robinson.jpg (318.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs. Robinson finishes.jpg (153.2 KB, 34 views)
Old 20-Apr-19, 05:43
Last Achievements

Trampling Re: A graduate wrestles Mrs. Robinson

In the following you find the end of this episode of

A graduate wrestles Mrs. Robinson

And I do learn: Her long cold fingers explore every part of my shaking young body while she powerful holds me down, stroking my muscles, pressing, orbiting my erection, while her thighs lean on ribs. And she totally stays in control, quelling every resistance, every bucking with a pressure from her powerful body, with which she keeps me down below her on the mat. That is what I have always imagined as the perfect foreplay for a great sex adventure, a mixture of pleasure and pain, and I sink into dreams of sexual intercourse and multiple orgasms.

Until her voice, that whispered into my ear tales of heaven's promise seconds before, suddenly sounds cold. "Now I had enough of fun; let's end the game!"

"The game?" I ask, puzzled. "Are not we coming to the climax now?"

Mockingly, Mrs. Robinson laughs, leaning back. "Did you really think I would have sex with you? With a young gun like you who discloses to be a sore weakling and lets himself be wrestled down by an elder woman? A climax lies really ahead of us .... at least for me. Your arrogance must be punished: I will realize MY fantasy and will treat you like Brunhild treated King Gunther from the Nibelungen once in the wedding night. Do not worry, the cleaner will free you tomorrow morning .... "

Naked fear flows through my head. I know the story where the powerful Valkyrie overwhelms her just married husband in a wrestling match and hangs him naked on a hook. Is Mrs. Robinson serious? I look up and see in cold eyes. Yes, she is, no doubt about it.

The panic of being humiliated in that awful way awakens reserves in my body that I would never have expected to possess anymore. I squirm and turn. The sweat that covers our bodies supports my try. Somehow I am able to wriggle out of the capture of Mrs. Robinson, who clearly did not think me I could offer that resistance. Grinning, she turns to me. "Do you want to delay the inevitable? Then it will only hurt more ... .. "

What can I do to escape this dreadful woman? Attack is the best defense, I think, and since I'm not up to compete with her in a fair fight, I try a cunning. I jerk myself up, turn toward the door, as if to escape, but then turn around abruptly. I guessed right, Mrs. Robinson is following me. With the power of despair I ram my head into her abdomen. Roaring out a cry of pain she collapses. Now or never, I think, kneel down and lift her body onto my shoulders. I turn with my load, three times, four times, five times, and throw her with my last strength on the ground. Her head bounces hard on the floor.

Groaning and whimpering, the woman lies down at my feet, barely conscious. I heavily breathe and think about the last few hours. What did this woman, now helpless laying before me, wanted to do to me? Humble me, rob me of my dignity! The desire for revenge becomes overwhelming. And what would fit my cravings better than inflicting to her what she intended to inflict to me? Grabbing her handbag with the very long leather thong, I tie her feet and hands together and hang her like a hunting trophy on a ledge at the wall.

Then I sit down and watch up to her satisfied. Slowly, Mrs. Robinson gets her senses clear, still groaning. Angry, she looks down to me as she recognizes her situation. I don´t care about her cursing and slowly dress up. More and more she regains control of her limbs, but as much as she struggles, she can´t get free.

"I wish you a ton of headaches for the next days, you bitch," I call to her smugly, “and I wonder what you are going to tell to the cleaner.” Then I close the door of the apartment behind me, she had rented for our date.

When I get to the street, a thousand thoughts run through my skull. I do not know why, but somehow I feel like my story with Mrs. Robinson is not over yet.

Or is this really the end of the Robinson´s affair?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Judith watches the graduate.jpg (57.4 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs Robinson on top.jpg (198.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg Playing with the graduate.jpg (125.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg You are done.jpg (160.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Mrs Robinson in problems.jpg (215.1 KB, 22 views)

Tags
bikini, bodyscissors, grapevine pin, nelson, schoolboy pin, young vs. mature