Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-21, 05:09
Points: 279, Level: 5 Points: 279, Level: 5 Points: 279, Level: 5
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

I think some more feminine seduction and humiliation using foot and ass would be more attractive
The Following User Says Thank You to as1121 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-21, 04:53

Default Re: James Bond mixed wrestling fanfic: Bond Wrestles For Dominance With A Young Lady

how's it going
Old 27-Sep-21, 17:52
Points: 2,163, Level: 19 Points: 2,163, Level: 19 Points: 2,163, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Thanks for the great story! It has gotten better and better and the artwork is a really nice touch too. I definitely prefer kicks and wrestling moves over punches so the latest part was great in that sense too.

I hope to see more Louise in the future, she handled the two thugs brilliantly with Isabelle earlier. Being defeated by someone like Isabelle who is very assertive and even mean and who already has a reputation of being a skilled fighter is of course humiliating, but I think it would be even more so if Louise did it. Her caring and innocent nature opens up nice possibilities when she manages to subdue someone. Instead of being tormented and bullied, the defeated opponent would be consoled and his injuries treated by the superior woman - what an ultimate humiliation in my opinion. I know she hasn't been established as a fighter but she did find courage at the island when it was needed so I'm hopeful she'll get her share of the action too.

And like others have already mentioned, it would be awesome if the ladies of the series used their femininity to their advantage - getting aroused makes men do stupid things just as getting mad does. Anyway, keep up the good work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jusseri For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-21, 05:58

been a while since my last visit, how's the story going? looking forward to the fight!
Old 13-Nov-21, 15:29
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

I'm working on the next part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-21, 00:33
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts

A rather short new part to set up the setting for next fights of James Bond vs Isabelle rivalry. I preferred to write a short new part to get my feeling for writing back before writing longer story parts again. Hope you like it.

It includes a wrestling match between Bond and Isabelle in the snow.

Part Eight: James Bond Tracks Down Isabelle

James Bond did not forget the humiliation he suffered from Isabelle. Quite the opposite, he was longing to have a revenge for all the beatings and embarrassments he suffered from this young French girl. He was confident that he would eventually get another chance to face her and trained hard for this opportunity. He worked on his fighting abilities and also went to some more therapy to help mentally recover from his demoralizing humiliation. While Isabelle was handling the problems inside her own organization, Bond went on a successful spy mission to Latin America, where he managed to destroy the facilities of a dangerous cartel. The old James Bond is back," he thought to himself after everything went smoothly and he returned to Britain a hero again.

The British secret service was watching the developments in Isabelle's organization closely. They noticed that things were falling apart due to infighting and that Isabelle managed to depose her uncle Didier and replaced him with a rather weak leader Martin who was more like her puppet to run the organization through him while she stayed in France. The assessment of the secret service was that this organization doesn't pose the threat as it used to, but they felt that it was still dangerous and they also had a personal score to settle with Isabelle as they felt she didn't just humiliate James Bond but their secret service as a whole. This is why they were keen to offer the defeated and ousted Isabelle's uncle Didier a deal if he betrayed her. Didier's plan failed however, as Isabelle managed to win yet another fight in which she was a total underdog against one of the muscular goons sent by Didier.

Things were very frustrating for Isabelle's enemies. The British secret service, her uncle Didier and James Bond all felt the stinging humiliation when being reminded of the fact that a young rich girl was able to do a number on all of them like this. It seemed that with every win, Isabelle was taking more pleasure in emasculating her enemies, but at the same time she was worried about her organization that her father built being in trouble and falling apart.

James Bond watched the disarray in Isabelle's organization with glee. Not just because he disliked that organization as anti-British terrorists, but also because he knew this would give him another opportunity to track down Isabelle and to put her away for good. He felt that nothing would erase his humiliating loss to her but him personally killing her in the most devastating and dominating way he could.

Thanks to Didier's information, the British were able to track down the hiding spots of Isabelle's organization. They sent Bond to the Latin America, knowing that despite his failings against Isabelle, he was still their best agent. They also considered the fact that James Bond was very personally motivated to destroy anything even remotely related to Isabelle, and that he would take on her organization with real vengeance.

James Bond delivered and was able to do just that. In his usual style, he used his abilities and cunning to dismantle Isabelle's men in Latin America, leaving many bodies behind while also having sex with beautiful women. The training he invested was paying off and he felt that he was more lethal that ever. When he finally managed to find Martin, he tied him up and interrogated him on Isabelle's whereabouts. After she was attacked by Didier's goon, Isabelle went into hiding herself. It was rumored that she was hiding somewhere in the Alps, possibly in Italy or Switzerland under fake passports.

James Bond was confident he would easily track down Isabelle again. She was very reckless and was not good at hiding and he felt that even without Martin's information he would find her quickly, but he enjoyed tormenting Martin and extracting information from him. Martin broke under pressure and gave up everything, hoping that Bond would spare him, but Bond showed no mercy and shot him after the interrogation was over. He didn't want any trace of Isabelle's organization left. He also wanted to eliminate as many people who knew about his defeat to Isabelle as possible, and Martin was one of the people who knew everything about it.

James Bond now had Isabelle's exact location. She was indeed hiding in the Alps, passing from country to country thinking that it would confuse possible pursuers. She went from France to Switzerland to Italy and was finally hiding in Austria where she felt the most safe. There she stayed in a luxurious villa near an Alpine ski resort. It was a popular tourist destination and James Bond didn't find any trouble blending himself in with the tourists while planning his moves.

James Bond observed Isabelle's villa which was close to a tourist village and noticed that Isabelle was better prepared than on previous occasions. She had guards who defended her villa - female guards. It looked like Isabelle didn't trust the men of her organization anymore and hired athletic tall women in her service instead and created her own private guard of "amazons". Bond found that amusing. Despite repeatedly losing to Isabelle he still had a very low opinion of combat abilities of women and felt that Isabelle's feminine guards wouldn't be a problem. However he was after Isabelle and did not want to waste time taking out her guards. He wanted to confront Isabelle somewhere where she would be alone.

In the following days, Bond observed Isabelle's villa and waited for a good opportunity to follow her. One day she went skiing to a nearby ski resort. One of her female guards named Estelle drove her there and Bond followed them with a car. Isabelle and Estelle did not expect to be followed and did not pay attention, that's why Bond was able to follow them to the ski resort unnoticed. When they arrived, Bond overheard Isabelle dismissing Estelle and telling her to pick her back up in 5 hours.

Isabelle wanted to ski alone and have some time for herself. Bond kept an eye on her and was patiently waiting. Isabelle was not hard to track. There was not a lot of crowd at the ski resort and Isabelle was wearing a shiny ski suit in pink color which looked very feminine and expensive and was drawing a lot of attention. Looking at Isabelle Bond felt angry at her right away. He remembered the humiliating beatings and torture he received from her, and Isabelle's feminine way of dressing and her girly mannerisms only made him remind more that he lost to a woman. The misogynist side of him was taking over and he couldn't wait until he could put his hands on her to have his revenge.

Bond was dressed in a grey ski jacket and a matching pair of ski pants. He was wearing ski glasses that concealed his identity. Isabelle could not recognize him even when he was near her. He was patiently keeping an eye on Isabelle as she was skiing and waited for her to end up in a less crowded part of the ski run so that he could confront her without causing too much drama.

Isabelle was not good at skiing and seemed like she was struggling a bit. Bond started skiing close to her and in a sudden move he turned right in front of her, forcing her to slow down and stop.

"Are you having fun, lady?" James Bond said in French which he spoke fluently.

Isabelle did not recognize Bond's voice as she wasn't used to hearing him speak in French and was confused at a stranger approaching her like this. "How do you know I'm French?" she responded as she was standing next to Bond.

Bond decided to reveal his identity. He removed his ski glasses and started speaking in English. "Your friend Martin told me before I killed him." Bond had a confident smirk on his face. He was glad that he had Isabelle cornered and had another chance for his revenge. Despite his previous defeats to her he was not intimidated by her presence. He had a gun with him and Isabelle was clearly uncomfortable on her skis which made him confident that she wouldn't be able to make any sudden moves or try to run away from him.

Isabelle was shocked. "You bastard!" She was frustrated that James Bond managed to find her again. She felt that she was safe and secure in her hiding location and that she would not be found. "How did you find me here? I should have killed you!"

"It was very easy to find you. You own men from your organization gave you up. It looks like they were just as tired of you as we at the British secret service are, you insufferable brat!" Bond taunted.

"Traitors!" Isabelle was angry that Martin betrayed her. "I should have expected it, though. They were always weaklings. If they weren't they wouldn't get killed by a wimp like you! I will need to recruit new people, preferably women this time!"

"You will not do anything, Isabelle." Bond took out a gun and pointed it at Isabelle. "I have you cornered. You're going with me."

Isabelle tried to remain calm while Bond was pointing a gun at her. "Oh yeah? And where are we going? I'm not going anywhere, you'll have to kill me before I'd surrender to someone like you."

"Your games are over. You tried to challenge us and you lost. You will have to answer for your actions, young girl."

"The only one who lost was you! I beat you how many times already? I even lost count! You always be known as my bitch!" Isabelle taunted back.

"You will be known as an overconfident brat who talked too much. I'm not going to waste too much time with you. Get on your knees and surrender, Isabelle. Your luck ran out and the more you resist the worse you will get punished." Bond tried to calm down Isabelle.

"Why don't you drop that gun so we can have another tussle? I'd love to beat you in a fight again. But I guess you know the result would be a one-sided victory for me again so you point this gun at me like a coward you are! Weakling!" Isabelle kept being defiant.

Bond got a bit nervous after Isabelle's trash talk. He didn't really have anything to respond. His losses to Isabelle were very painful memories for him and he didn't have any victories of his own over her to gloat about.

Isabelle noticed the trash talk exchange was going her way and got more bold. She was trying to provoke Bond into a fist fight again. "Besides, what are you going to do with this gun anyway? We're at a public ski track, how are you going to explain shooting me or taking me prisoner in front of all these people? An innocent lady like me? You will get arrested! Let's have a fair fight instead in the woods nearby!"

"You're a fugitive wanted by Interpol. We gathered a lot of incriminating evidence against you for your involvement in an international terrorist organization. We're cooperating with local authorities and I have a permission to do anything I want to you. No one will protect a dangerous criminal like you, Isabelle." Bond took cuffs out of his jacket and waved them at Isabelle. "Turn around and drop to your knees so I can put these on you and arrest you."

Bond's plan was to cuff Isabelle and take her at a secure location where he could have his revenge and torment her and torture her. He wanted to break her mentally and physically as a payback for everything she did to him.

Isabelle was thinking about her options. She didn't want to surrender as she preferred to die than face a long prison sentence or possible execution by James Bond. She instinctively decided to try to run and started skiing. "I would rather die that surrender to you!" She was aware that Bond might shoot her and was expecting the worst, but her instincts took over and she just wanted to get away from Bond.

Bond remained calm and confident. He briefly considered shooting Isabelle in the back but felt that this would be too mild punishment for her and not a satisfying enough victory for him. He wanted to really torment Isabelle and force her to admit his superiority. He decided to chase Isabelle down the ski run instead.

Isabelle was very poor at skiing and Bond was able to quickly get just behind her. "You're very poor at this. Maybe I can give you some skiing lessons before I kill you!" Bond shouted at Isabelle to taunt her.

Isabelle regretted not having a gun with her. She realized she was too careless again as she didn't expect anyone would try to target her on a public ski resort. "Drop your gun and I will give you some lessons at fighting again! Wimp!"

Bond got provoked by Isabelle's taunt. He really wanted to shut up Isabelle and he knew that the only way to really break her would be to finally beat her in a fight. He had his confidence back after extra training he went through and after his successful missions in which he eliminated dangerous cartel members and the thugs from Isabelle's organization. As he kept chasing Isabelle, he wanted to fight her more and more and erase his humiliation.

As Isabelle was skiing near the side of the track, Bond decided to bump into her to make her fall so that he could beat her up and subdue her. Isabelle lost her balance. She lost her skis which fell down the track while she landed on her butt in the thick snow on the side of the track near the trees. She did not get injured but needed some seconds to get her composure back and she was covered with snow. She noticed Bond approaching her and pointing a gun at her again. He got rid of his skis too.

"You wanted to fight? I have no problem with giving you some free smacks," Bond approached Isabelle who was still sitting in the snow and swung at her with his left hand while still holding the gun in the right.

Isabelle managed to partially block the punch but it still landed on her head. Next Bond tried smacked her with the pistol he held in his right hand. Isabelle used her reflexes to evade most of the force of the attack but the pistol still grazed her which hurt. Isabelle tried to stand up to fight back but Bond pushed her back into thick snow. He stomped on her leg with his right foot and the force of the ski boot Bond was wearing made Isabelle moan in pain.

Bond was enjoying dishing out pain to Isabelle. He didn't want to take risks and was still holding the gun in his hand just in case. His previous defeats to his feminine rival forced him to be cautious and to respect Isabelle's fighting abilities. He swung at her with his gun again to continue pistol-whipping her. Isabelle put both of her arms up to block it. By doing so, she lost her balance and Bond was able to push her entire body down in the snow.

Bond tried to get on top of Isabelle to pin her and assert his dominance but suddenly he felt a stinging pain. Isabelle managed to kick him in the groin from the bottom. While the kick did not have a lot of leverage, Isabelle's ski boot hit Bond right in his balls which made him briefly moan in agony as he fell on top of Isabelle.

"If you're going to fight dirty, I'll fight dirty too!" Isabelle remarked. Bond was still holding his gun in his right hand and Isabelle decided to use the opportunity to try to grapple Bond's gun away. She grabbed Bond's arm with her both arms and started pushing it with all her weight hoping that Bond would release his hold of the gun. Bond regained his composure and realized what was going on. He tried to resist but his gun slipped out of his hand and fell into the thick snow. By trying to grapple for the gun he also lost his position and Isabelle managed to trip him to the side.

Isabelle looked at the gun which was buried some inches into the thick snow and for a split of a second she thought about trying to reach it. She quickly changed her mind however and didn't want to risk losing position. She was confident she could fight off James Bond without a gun and decided to wrestle him instead.

Isabelle and Bond were now laying next to each other in the snow, both of them unarmed. They both quickly rose up and were now on their knees and started wrestling each other in this position. They both tried to push each other over and claim the top position as they continued grappling in the thick snow under trees near the ski track.

The sight of Isabelle and Bond fighting truly resembled a battle of the sexes in every way. Isabelle was dressed in a feminine shiny pink ski suit and displayed a ladylike grace even when fighting, while Bond was dressed in grey manly outfit and fought fiercely with his macho confidence. Furthermore Isabelle had lost her hat in the grappling was displaying her lush long brown hair in a ponytail. If anyone would have seen them, he would have definitely looked perplexed at how a woman like Isabelle was able to hold her own against a manly man like James Bond.

Bond was putting all of his strength in trying to overpower Isabelle, but she managed to hold firm. She was surprisingly strong and Bond was visibly frustrated at not being able to assert his power over Isabelle. In his previous defeats, he blamed his lacked of skills and stamina for the losses, but in this case Isabelle was clearly holding her own in the strength department also, making it very emasculating for Bond. Meanwhile Isabelle also struggled with Bond's strength and was also putting everything into it. For quite a while, there was a sort of stalemate as their bodies kept being locked in this contest of strength which looked dead even.

Isabelle used the opportunity for further taunting. "What's the matter, you can't do anything to a lady unless you're armed with a gun? Wimp!"

Isabelle's taunting was frustrating for Bond like always. He usually had clever and witty replies but with Isabelle he found it very difficult to argue with her. She was almost always winning the mental battles against him. He realized she was right. He started the fight with the advantage of a weapon but she somehow managed to disarm him which was an early embarrassing moment in their fight. "What lady? You're a bitch!" Bond eventually replied in anger and tried to summon a burst of strength. An agonizing grimace on his face was showing just how much he was struggling to try to overpower Isabelle but it didn't work. He only moved her slightly and Isabelle was able to regain her position quickly. "I don't know how you're that strong," Bond admitted in frustration.

Isabelle noticed Bond's mental frustration and smiled. "Maybe you're just that weak." This time Isabelle tried to find that extra strength and pushed Bond as hard as she could, but she didn't manage to overpower her rival either. The stalemate continued.

Bond found some confidence back when he realized Isabelle was struggling just as much as he was. He was hoping she would tire before him. He had a lot of physical preparation for this mission and improved his stamina. He was ready for a grueling long wrestling scuffle if needed. "I could have killed you already but I prefer having fun with you. I trained a lot for this! I will torment you just like I tormented the members of your organization!"

Isabelle ignored Bond's taunts and was trying to figure out new tactics as she kept being locked in a dead-even contest of strength. She suddenly grabbed Bond a little lower at his waist and leaned down. Bond tried to instinctively push Isabelle down to contain her but Isabelle's hold was very firm. She crawled a bit to the side while having her both arms wrapped around Bond's body. Before Bond realized it, Isabelle was already to his side and was slowly taking control of his back. Bond tried to fight off Isabelle's hold and pushed her hands with his, but Isabelle was now firmly controlling him with a bodylock.

Isabelle managed to flip Bond over and tossed him face first in the snow while controlling him from his back. Bond furiously resisted and they now engaged in a wild grappling exchange. Both of them were soaking wet from wrestling in the thick snow and were getting exhausted. Once again Isabelle had both the mental and physical advantage as they rolled over the snow in this furious battle of sexes. What started as an equal fight was now looking more and more like Isabelle toying with Bond as she kept getting dominant positions.

Bond was losing a lot of energy trying to wrestle off the strong tall girl Isabelle, but the more he was exerting himself, the more exhausted he was becoming. Isabelle managed to pin Bond down in the snow and climbed on top of him in a classic schoolgirl pin. Bond reached towards Isabelle's face with his hands, trying to fight dirty in one last desperate attempt, but Isabelle pinned both of his arms down with ease as if he was a child. After this exhausting grappling exchange, there was hardly any strength left in Bond's body. Meanwhile Isabelle was gleaming with joy. She was straddling on top of her enemy Bond in full dominance and looked at him with a cocky smirk. "I was training too! You can't keep up with a strong young girl like me, you weak old man!" Bond was in his 30s and hated this condescending attitude from a much younger Isabelle. Her taunts usually hit him right where it hurt the most.

As Isabelle was gloating in her triumph, Bond's humiliation started to sink in. Everything happened so fast and once the adrenaline was wearing off, the embarrassment and frustration of losing to Isabelle once again was overwhelming him. He was angry at himself for being provoked in a fight again instead of finishing Isabelle when he was still armed and in control.

Isabelle noticed the look of frustration on Bond's face and taunted him some more. "You came all the way here to Austria to get your ass kicked by a girl!" She stopped pinning Bond's arms down and mockingly stroked Bond's face with her hands. "You must hate me so much, don't you?" Isabelle looked at Bond with great satisfaction. She secretly enjoyed being hated, but even more than that she enjoyed beating people who hated her.

"You bitch! Eventually someone will get you!" Bond threw some more insults at Isabelle, figuring out he had nothing to lose.

Isabelle laughed in a loud and somewhat forced manner to mock Bond. "Aren't you their best agent? And I keep beating you! If you couldn't defeat me who could? I'm just too strong for you."

Bond decided to remain silent. He couldn't stand Isabelle's obnoxious feminine gloating and her arrogance.

Isabelle kept pinning Bond and thinking what she should do with him...

To be continued...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 01:16
Points: 4,027, Level: 26 Points: 4,027, Level: 26 Points: 4,027, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Bond, James Bond... best punching bag of the Kingdom
This coward really needed his gun...
I like how she beat him fair and square. A well deserved victory in this battle of sexes. Despite being the villainess, she's got a true 'code'. I admire that.
The Following User Says Thank You to draft2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 04:48

wonderful set up, looking forward to the next long part. hoping to see more element like bond fighting back and feminine seduction. Your writing style is really amazing
The Following User Says Thank You to as1121 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 10:35
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Love how she overwhelms him with her body and pure strength now
The Following User Says Thank You to teotroi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-21, 10:32
Females are superior

What actor are you visualizing as Bond?