Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Oct-19, 04:36
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,049 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down Adventures of a soccer player

Experiences of a soccer player - The Center Back, Part One

The girls ignore us whenever it is possible. Each contact between the two teams seems cramped and distanced, every small talk stays monosyllabic. Coach Horst is annoyed. "We want to do a two-week training camp together, and you treat each other like hostile neighbors. What's going on?"

Elke, captain and spokesperson of her team, takes the answer. "What do you expect, coach? How can you put us adult women together with a youth team for two weeks? Besides all of this training we are girls and want to have fun; what can we do with spotty young boys? "

I swallow with anger. Elke looks cool with her long, well-trained legs and her innocent Barbie face, and she can kick, too, that´s for sure. But what an arrogant chick!

Horst puts on his paternal smile. "My dear! I'll let you train with the boys, for you need to experience male aggressiveness first-hand: There you have considerable deficits. I do not want to muddle through this season like we did last year. "

That's right, you arrogant pussy, I think and add it on. "I've seen you play a few times, Elke: When the going gets tough, you chicken back like it is to be expected. After all you are just girls! "

"I do not have to listen to nonsense like that," explodes Elke. "Hey, kid, we're playing Premier League; you can only dream of that! May be we still have to work on one or another weakness, but do you really think kids like you can teach us something about assertiveness? "

"I'm sure of that," says Horst calmly. "And for I like to make it clear to you, girls, let´s play a match this afternoon."

Three hours later, the game nears to its end. Incited by our dispute, both teams are fighting hard. The girls have technical advantages, we are faster and more aggressive, so the match is pretty even. To my astonishment, our opponents hold their own physically quite well.

Especially Elke. Again and again she checks us, if we come near to the penalty area. So just before the end it is still 0: 0.

A draw against the women would be a disgrace. Maybe the last corner flies towards the penalty spot. Elke and I go up. Both of us miss the leather. Elke lands elegantly. I shout and ball over the lawn.

The desired whistle sound is heard, and Horst decides for a Penalty. Stunned, Elke stares at the coach as I crouch down to hide my grin. You´ve earned that, chick, I think with satisfaction.

All women's protests do not help. I score. We win 1-0.

This game outcome does not contribute to better the relation between the teams. In the evening, the girls are still pissed off, and so the get-together pool party organized by Horst is not get going well.

Especially Elke does not hide her anger. As I pass her with a glass of juice in my hand, she like accidentally pushes out her buttocks and catches my hip. I stagger, and the drink spills over the lawn.

"That was intentional! Why did you do that? "I shout at her

"I just wanted to see if you could stand on your feet after a light body contact," she replies snippily. "In our match, you rolled across the lawn in a similar action, as if Godzilla had kicked you."

"Bad loser, huh? Horst has assessed your action as a foul "I comment.

"He had a bad view at that moment. If you were a fair sportsman, you would have told him that you rebounded in a fair duel from a physically stronger opponent. "

I would even emphasize the part of the unfair sportsman after my diver, but I cannot accept the last part of the sentence. That hurts my male pride. "You are not physically stronger than me," I answer angrily.

Disparaging, she lets her eyes glide over my body. "Oh no? Shall I prove it to you, kid? You do not look particularly sturdy. I'm sure I could easily kick your ass in a fight! "

"That's what you dream of!" I hiss back and clench my fist.

"Keep calm; I cannot accept such a bickering in our training camp! "Horst's growling voice intervenes in our dispute. "What did I teach you about sportsmanship and fair play? Shake hands and bury the hatchet, or do solve your conflict fair and square. "

"A match? There´s nothing I would prefer to that. I would kick your ass here in front of everyone - if you dare to compete in a fair fight against me ... "Elke flashes at me. "Let´s do it now and here!"

I stare at the blonde. Did she really challenge me right now? How could she dare to doubt my guts in front of my buddies and her teammates? The chicks deserves a lesson to be taught. "Of course I'm not afraid! I would like nothing better than to kick your ass, little lady! "

"OK then! I'll take care that everything goes sticking to rules, "Horst takes the command. "I know that both of you enjoy watching wrestling on TV. So you will know about this – well, sport. I suggest that you fight one round in the pin and submission style. The winner will get the glory, and the loser has to take over the kitchen service tomorrow. Objections? No, fine. Now get ready to rrrrumble! "

Involuntarily, I have to grin. When the coach shows his authority, there is no question left to be answered. Elke and I are warming up. Our two teams, who had not missed our vociferous argument, group around us. Our upcoming battle becomes the subject of many fiery discussions. My buddies show off with me, the girls counter and favor Elke. The first bets are placed fast.

Elke and I go to the improvised arena. For being a woman who is barely two years older than me, she really is a tough cookie, I have to admit. Physically we are pretty even, I suppose. I shall not underestimate her, that's for sure.

"Come on, you two; show us what you´ve got," Horst gives the starting signal.

To be continued
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 08:36
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: Adventures of a soccer player

Never ever underestimate an ambitious soccer girl - the story goes on.

Adventures of a soccer player - The Center Back, Part Two

Elke attacks as being stung by a tarantula. She pushes her hands forward and tries a foot sweeper at the same moment. I hardly can avoid being thrown down, but one second later the next attack follows. Elke catches my neck with her crook and turns her body inside mine. She wants to put me in the headlock, I realize. Powerful, I jump off and support her momentum. Elke cannot hold me. I fly through the air and roll off. Smooth, I rise and face my opponent.

As she stands in front of me, with a slightly bent upper body, which allows me to look at her firm breasts, she seems to me like an ancient Amazon princess. No wonder, for she has already proven that she can fight like one. "Not bad for a girl, you really have something to offer," I reluctantly confess her my respect.

"You got it now? And that was just the beginning! "Threatens Elke with flashing eyes.

And she lets deeds follow her words. Elke jumps forward, trying to grab my arms and bringing me down. There I would certainly have a really tough stand against this aggressive woman, I am afraid. So I step back feeling like Dr. Kimble on the run.

A mixture of admiration for this woman and frustration about my situation goes up in me. I had planned the fight to go on in a completely different way. I wanted to put pressure on my opponent, but now I find myself only on the defensive, accompanied by mocking comments of the watching girls and almost desperate cheering of my buddes. For four or five times I manage to avoid the wild shoves of my opponent, but then my luck fades away: Elke lunges forward quick as a cat, embraces my waist and hurls me with a brute hip throw to the ground. With a cry, she throws herself behind me.

Most men would not have survived this situation. Elke is not bad at wrestling at all, but as a trained kicker I have a lot to offer athletically too. Smooth, I roll off, slide to my feet and catch Elke in the air.

"Wow!" comments Horst on my move. Pride rises in me, and the spontaneous applause of the audience, that honors my action, makes my self-confidence grow. Obviously I could turn the page; now I'll show this cocky bitch what´s really going on if she dares to challenge a male. "I have got you!" I hiss Elke triumphantly in the ear and press her arms to the body. What on earth could feel better than letting this bitch kicking her legs in the air caught in the powerful grip of a male like me?

Although Elke may be a bitch, but she surely is one who knows how to fight back, I learn immediately. "That's what you think, boy!" says Elke and pushes her heels in my popliteals. I fall back. Reflexively, I hurl Elke away from me and keep standing. My opponent lands on her feet elegantly and immediately lures me with gentle hand movements.

"Do you also dare an attack, or do you want to run away again? From a girl? " I hear the voice of Timo, our goalie and team captain.

To be continued
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-19, 04:05
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: Adventures of a soccer player

Wrestling a girl is fun - unless you struggle with a soccer girl, and she decides to get serious....

Adventures of a soccer player - The Center Back, final part

"He´s done, Elke! Stop playing with him, and finish him off! "I hear a countering demand out of a female throat.

"Well then we do not want to disappoint our audience," promises Elke with a mocking smile. "I´ll teach you a lesson, kid! And referring to the running away: What else would a little coward do if he steps into a fight against a physically stronger opponent?" she comments derisively.

Trash Talk the bitch masters as well as playing soccer and fighting, I realize. Her statement shows effect on the spectators. "You're the superior one, Elke. Stop playing with the kid and finish him off! "Calls a female throat.

"Do you hear? You are at my mercy soon," promises Elke with a mocking smile.

"We´ll see about that, honey," I counter. The fight and the atmosphere get me more and more excited. Physically, the battle reveals some charm. I want to feel this feminine body on my sweaty skin, I want to crush this cocky woman, feel her wriggling under me, hear her panting and force her to give up. The cause of our conflict, my diver and her jostling, has long ceased to matter.

We step into a real intensive fight. Both of us are trained athletes, and as wrestling fans we know about moves and counter moves. Elke and I activate the entire repertoire that the protagonists of the wrestling shows present us on TV every week. For several minutes we punish each other with Nelsons, Scissors, Headlocks and Hammerlocks.

Our fight makes my blood pump heavily and absorbs my energy. I know about my excellent endurance, Horst has brought us guys in shape in the last two years properly. But our girls are not bad either. Elke is three years older than me, so she has joint a few extra years of fitness training of Horst.

Who prevails? Who has got the greater will to win? Who has got the better reserves?

It's - Elke. She constantly attacks and ultimately proves to be the tougher of us both. I hardly manage to dodge her dangerous foot sweeps. Finally, she forces me down. Immediately she goes after me, trying to get me into a dangerous submission hold. I defend myself bravely, but every time I manage to throw her off costs energy.

And so I feel the end coming near. This woman is really superior to me, I realize frustrated. I'm about to finish the torture and admit being defeated when I hear an angry shout Timo, our goalkeeper and captain. "Defend yourself, damn you! You also fight for our honor! Do not let the chick slaughter you like that! "He's right, I realize.

I decide to endure to the bitter end. No one should accuse me about not having tried enough, so I throw everything in the fight, what I have to offer. A hard attempt to do, because Elke is permanently and threateningly moving above me. And yet, despite my desperate situation, I enjoy the feeling of feeling her body on me. A dozen times I am able to escape her attacks. Maybe I can frustrate her that way? Maybe she is going to make a mistake? Will she give me the chance to escape so I can offer her an honorable draw?

No, she is far too good for that. It comes, what has to come. After about twenty minutes I lay panting on my back, embraced by Elke's well-trained thighs. Casually, my opponent relies on her elbows and looks me confidently in the face. "Compliment; you fought not bad for a boy of your age. But now is finito. Do you give up, or do I have to get serious? "She asks, tensing her legs playfully. I look at her long limbs. It is a great sight, watching her pronounced musculature on the well-trained thighs. Pain is passing through my body as she plays with me. I can hardly suppress a gasp.

It is this moment that finally brings my situation to mind. Am I really helpless in the body scissors of an eighteen year-old woman? She has done well in this wrestling match, no doubt about that, but what about me? Can it really be true that I'm losing a wrestling match against a chick like her? In front of my teammates? How can I continue to play my dominant role in the team, when they all have burned the image of this embarrassment in their minds? How am I supposed to ask them to fight to the core against superior opposing teams on the playing field, when I do not even succeed in wrestling with a girl?

Ratio and fair play would have necessitated to admit my defeat. The mixture of defiance and pride that rises in me prevents it. "You still have not beaten me!" I claim against better knowledge and try to pull her thighs apart. "Somehow I'll get out of these scissors! Somehow I will defeat you! "

Elke looks me in the eyes and bents down. "Compliment; you're not the sissy as I thought, "she whispers, and I discover a trace of respect in her face. "Maybe I can try you out. From time to time I prefer younger boys on my mattress, and somehow I start to like you. But first you deserve a lesson for your cheating diver in our match; I owe that to our team. Besides, have fun tomorrow at the kitchen service. "

Elke crosses her heels and presses. For the first time in this battle she uses the full strength of her thighs, and I realize what she has prevented me from before.

Have you ever been caught in the leg scissors of a female Premier League soccer player who gets serious?

No? Be glad. So you don´t know real pain.

Any suggestions for the future? Should our hero go on with soccer? Or with Elke? Or with wrestling? Or with all of it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Musst wohl noch üben Sohn.jpg (397.6 KB, 142 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-19, 11:09
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Nice story !! keep on, what about a match between the two teams at the same time
Old 09-Oct-19, 18:29
Last Achievements

Some years pass by, and our hero is going to make a new experience. Will it be a more successful one?

Adventures of a soccer player - The Talent, Part One

Christiane hardly can suppress a giggle. "So you got to know each other three years ago in a training camp - in a WRESTLING MATCH?"

"That I won, yes. My cute darling had to tap in my leg scissors "Elke gives me a kiss on the forehead. "I felt really sorry for him when he fidgeted like crazy in my hold. That made me fall in love with him."

I feel heavy anger rising up in me. Why does she have to tell about my embarrassing defeat to her little sister?

"Do not worry about your loss," Christiane comments smartly and hits my ribs with her elbow like a good old buddy. "Elke is really not the weakest woman; she hasn´t been selected for the national soccer team for nothing. She is a winner, a tough cookie. Quite the contrary to you who just managed to get a contract in the fourth league, if I got it right. You're certainly not the only man whom she could kick the ass. "

"I have always been a tomboy and liked to compete with the big neighbor boys," adds Elke. "And of course I tussled a lot with my little cocky sister here. You remember, Christiane? When we were alone, you always annoyed me until I had enough and we started a fight. "

"Which you constantly won and then rubbed it under my nose, big sis," adds Christiane.

"You've always been so in anger about your defeats that you tried again and again. It should have been clear to you that you had no chance against me, for I am three years older and extremely fit due to my professional football training. "

"A wrestling match between us would end different today," claims Christiane with a sassy voice.

I roll my eyes. I like Elkes sister, but I really don´t like flashy brats. On the other hand, Christiane physically has a lot to offer. She is the rising star of our female A-Youth team and takes over the role of the dribbling wing racer quite successful. Maybe she is as talented as her big sis and could start a similar career.

"If I were you, Christiane, I would be careful," I cannot resist to comment. "Elke is a professional athlete, and right now she is in top shape. Last but not least, she even defeated me, a strong male, in a wrestling match - though she was nineteen at that time and I counted only sixteen years, you have to take into account. "

"Well, a sore excuse," Christiane countered defiantly. "I'm sixteen now. Elke may be able to defeat you at that age, but she would not be able to defeat me! "

"Take care, young lady!" Replies Elke, visibly annoyed. "If you don´t excuse, I'll show you who is still the stronger girl in our family!"

"Try it, if you dare!" Christiane challenges and presses her hands on her hips.

"You asked for it!" Replies Elke angrily. She stands up, and a shudder rises in me. It seems that there is an unexpected spectacle waiting for me. I compare the slim, tall body of my girlfriend with the compact body of her little sister. Does Christiane know what she's going to be part of? When it comes to physical confrontation Elke is really hard to beat. I expect her to do to Christiane what she did to me at the training camp.

The idea of two physically different young women gasping in front of me on the grass and trying to overwhelm each other really attacks me. "You should decide this right now and here, girls. I could act as the referee, "I offer generous.

So, minutes later, I can watch from the best possible position you can imagine how the two sisters clash.

I expected a lot, but the fight even exceeds my anticipation. Ten minutes later I realize that the battle is just as one-sided as I suspected.

However, but not in favor of Elke.

"Do you give now?" I ask the flushed face of my sweetheart. She shakes her head. Shrugging her shoulders, Christiane moves further up, puts her knees on the biceps muscles of her opponent and begins a fierce muscle riding. Only with difficulty Elke suppresses a groan. She tugs her arms, but mercilessly Christiane presses her wrists into the soft grass.

She looks at me. "Elke's shoulders are laying firmly on the ground. You wanted to act as a ref; now do your job! "she demands.

I start to count. "One - Two ..." Hearing the numbers awakes Elke's last powers, but no matter how much she spins and writhes, she does not win a centimeter against her younger conqueror. "Ten – it´s over! Great fight, Christiane! "I praise the victor eight seconds later. "You just taught your sister a proper lesson of humility."

"I know," Christiane answeres cool, rising from her defeated opponent. "Counting out a professional soccer player in the Schoolboy Pin isn´t bad, am I right?"

"No one can deny that. So I think you established a new family hierarchy right now", I cannot resist to annoy Elke. My sweetheart sits visibly frustrated on the floor. I know her ambitious spirit. I know it will take her a long time to get over this.

Especially since Christiane has absolutely deserved to win. The little woman – or big girl – has proved an enormous talent for wrestling moves; I never saw that from a female before. From the first second she took the initiative and dominated Elke like hell. Every movement was perfect. Christiane let her sister wriggle in her bodyscissors, patting her cheek provocatively as Elke struggled against her head scissors, tired her by riding her and finally fixing her exhausted opponent in perhaps the most humble of all the winning holds.

"I have to admit defeat to a better woman. Christiane, you've become really rough and great! I did not have the slightest chance ", Elke pays tribute to her conqueror.

I grin. "Come on, Elke, that was more than embarrassing. Christiane wrestled well, that´s for sure, but as a grown-up, sporty woman, you cannot let a sixteen-year-old kick your ass like that! "

A dangerous glint moves into Elke's eyes. Angry, I bite my tongue. Too late. "Christiane is really good at wrestling. Do you think you would do better against her? "

I feel that I can hardly get out of this mess. "Yes - no - I mean - certainly ... You´ve beaten me, but I am a strong man now…." I stutter helplessly.

"That´s what you think, honey!" Elke adds "Do you hear that, Christiane? He underestimates you as much as I did. He´s just a big mouth, a typical macho! I've wrestled against both of you, and I'm sure you'd have a good chance to take him on in a wrestling match and kick his ass too, sis. "
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christiane sits on Elke.jpg (336.0 KB, 121 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-19, 17:23
Last Achievements

Can our hero get out of this trap? And if he can´t, how could he survive?

Adventures of a soccer player - The Talent, Part Two

Christiane lets her eyes wander over my body. I feel naked somehow. "Interesting question; who knows? Honestly, I would even like to get into the clinch against a grown man. "

"But I cannot ..." I start a protest.

"... wrestle against a sixteen-year-old chick?" Adds Christiane derisively. "Are you so afraid of humiliation?"

"You against her - I would like to see that," continues Elke and fixes me with her blue eyes. "Do you remember that on my last birthday you promised me the fulfillment of a wish of my choice? Well, now I have one. "

My imprudent promise catches up with me, and so I face Christiane minutes later ready to fight. And I do not know what to do. She is much smaller and lighter than me and already has lost some energy in the fight against Elke. Would my sweetheart forgive me if I fought hard against her little sister and perhaps even hurt her?

My opponent has no doubts like that, and she realizes my hesitation. Playfully Christiane jerks her right shoulder forward, and instinctively I back away. Elke chuckles. "Do not shit yourself in your trousers, honey! Are you in a fight or on the run? "

"Idiot!" I snarl at her. But to be honest, my sweetie is right. Physically, I am clearly superior to my opponent and should show that too. Ambitious, but planless, I step forward. Christiane ducks and pushes her right shoulder under my ribs into my stomach. The impact makes me moan and brings me out of balance. Christiane's quick foot sweeps away my right leg.

The chick is not bad at all, I think, while falling. Christiane takes use of the momentum and wraps her right arm around my neck. Then she spreads her legs wide and presses her torso on my chest. I am raising myself up. Only my good reflexes and my due to the regular football training quite passable developed upper body prevent me from the immediate defeat.

Nevertheless, I am in a dangerous position. With all power I shore up against Christianes firm grip. The force and warmth of the girl's body storm with sensual intensity down on me.

"It seems you like it down there!" Behind Christiane shows up a face full of glee. Elke's teasing is the deserved counter-attack for my remarks on her a few minutes ago. "My sixteen-year-old sister is well on the way to giving you the same fate as she did to me before. Only much faster. "

"Do you admit defeat, or do you want to fidget a bit longer?" Christiane adds.

Male pride rises in me. Should I be beaten that easy? I put my feet on the ground, throw myself up, then aside, but Christiane manages to hold her position.

This teen is really not going to be easy to defeat, I realize. She has power and can move quite well; Now I understand why Elke had no chance against her. "Fantastic sight! I'll take some snapshots! "Announces my friend and fixes my fidgeting and kicking in the cache of her smartphone.

The imagination that giggling girls will show me the those pictures in the future with relish, spurs my fighting spirit on. I squirm, raise myself, put in everything I have for minutes, bathing in sweat, but Christiane shows no mercy or weakness at all and keeps me safely in control. It is harder and harder for me to move our two bodies through the room until I barely manage to hold the bridge.

Despair rises in me. The former loss to Elke in the training camp had already embarrassed me, but the feeling of being in the grip of her little sister in front of my girlfriend's eyes frustrates me even more. Worst of all is the smile Christiane uses to look at me with. This emotion of ultimate humiliation bothers me more than the strong grip of her arms or the tempting and threatening firm breasts above my face.

For ten minutes this uneven battle lasts. Then Elke has seen enough. "You can put an end to it, Christiane; he is no match for you and should have learned his lesson. I also have enough nice shots in the cache. "

"Well then we come to the end now," Christiane agrees, and her hitherto rather ironic smile slips into the mockery. "By the way, how does a strong man like you feel lying helpless under a sixteen-year-old girl?"

Losing a wrestling match against a young woman in your best years is bad enough. To be mocked, the embarrassment is much worse, and I don´t deserve that. Angry, I counter. "Granted, you're a good wrestler, but in terms of sportiness you still have a lot to learn!"

I see how Christiane´s face freezes in, and Elke audibly inhales. How will my superior opponent react? Thinking about my miserable position, I fear the worst. Relieved, I register how a smile sets in Christiane's face. "Touché, I deserve those words. You are right. I am the superior wrestler by far, and to humiliate inferior opponents like you is unfair; I apologize. Let's finish it in a sportive way. "Despite her youth, my opponent has style.

I throw myself up with my last ounce of energy one last time, and a gracious fate rewards my fighting spirit. Exactly at the moment when I get up, a shrill ringing sound from Elke's smartphone indicates that the battery has been drained. Christiane looks reflexively aside. I use the moment of her distraction, pull up my lower body and rip my arms to my side. Christiane flies over me. With a surprised scream she bounces on her back.

Adrenaline and aggrieved pride enable me to move in a way which I would not have believed to be able to myself. I topple myself against Christiane's body and wrap my right arm around her neck. Pressing my torso on her ribcage, I spread my legs.

"Saved by the bell." There is nothing to add to the witty comment made by Elke. Christiane and I have to laugh despite the effort and intensity of our tussle.

Then I concentrate on the match. No matter how it happened, I try to use my advantage. Now I look down at the female face below me. Powerful and skillful Christiane goes into the bridge. An approving whistle from Elke flies through the room, and I do not know if it is an appreciating of my athletic performance or of the sight of her strong little sister writhing bravely under me.

I do not have a lot of power and energy left, but I'm throwing what's left into the match. For nothing in the world I want to lose a wrestling match against this young woman in front of my girlfriend. Christiane is a fantastic fighter, but whatever she tries to break my headlock, I stay on the top as she carries us both across the room with staccato-like acts of pure power.

What a strength, what a will to win! Christiane proves to possess the endurance and power of a bear and just does not seem to get tired, although she already has absolved the long struggle against Elke. Both of us sweat from all pores. It is pure will that enables me to hold my grip.

And then it happens. Finally Christiane starts to gasp, too, only having strength to stay in the bridge with which she tries to avert the shoulder defeat.

I have got her! I'm about to defeat this cheeky brat. In front of Elke's eyes! I look over at her. "THIS IS THE WAY to defeat cocky young girls like Christiane. What about some photos? "

My guardian angel seems to not like male macho sayings and arrogance. Just as I proudly pronounce my words like a goose and prepare myself for the optimal camera setting for my upcoming shoulder victory, Christiane´s body goes down. Her right leg flies past my face and my cheeks get between her thighs and lower legs. With a brutal jolt, Christiane pulls my head backwards. My back of the head lands hard on her other leg. Christiane crosses the heels, closes the head scissors and presses with her thighs.

What was left for me to do? Don´t ask a stupid question like that.

Have you ever been caught in the head scissors of a future premier league soccer player?

Hopefully not, otherwise you would not be able to read this story. Which haven´t come to an end, as you might guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Winselst du jetzt um Gnade.jpg (193.9 KB, 87 views)
Old 13-Oct-19, 15:27
Last Achievements

The life of our hero between soccer and wrestling females goes on; her are the

Adventures of a soccer player - The revenge of the referee, Part One

Elke grumbles. "" Adult young and athletic man wanted for artistic photo performance "- sorry, you can´t respond to that! Who knows what job would await you. Definitely something dirty like porn! "

"I do not think so; Pablo is a well accepted artist. Maybe I should model for an act? After all, as a well-trained kicker I have a lot to offer physically ... "I answer grinning and let my thigh muscle twitch.

"Idiot!" Elke mutters. "Do you really need to join in such a weird job?" She asks doubtfully.

I look into her face. "Honestly yes. My footballing career has not been rocket-like successful, as you know. As a professional playing in the fourth league, you do not earn millions. Meanwhile my shoulder injury with the following long loss of income has eroded all financial reserves. Pablo's lavish offer would help me quite a lot. Besides, I can still say no if he expects something frivolous. "

Two days later, I stare open-mouthed at the little genius. "You want me to fight your muse IN A WRESTLING MATCH?" I ask in consternation. Pictures shoot through my head. The memory of Elke's body scissors in the training camp, which cracked three of my ribs, still causes me pain today, and I never will forget my embarrassing defeat against her little sister Christiane two years ago.

"Yes! " Pablo confirms.

“Will I have to fight a trained wrestling athlete? ” I ask with a slightly trembling voice.

Pablo shakes his head. "Quite the contrary. I need another template for a Maledom art project that a rich patron has commissioned from me. A fight between Waltraud and you could supply me with the missing material. "

"This Waltraud - what is that woman like? What does she have to offer? "I want to know.

"A fascinating female! Her aura inspires me! "Pablo gushes with bright eyes.

"I mean, what does she have to offer physically, in a wrestling match," I try to slow down his euphoria.

"Not too much. You are comparable in size and weight. So visually, the duel would not be completely unfair, even if Waltraud at the age of 40 is a lot older than you. You should not underestimate her though: Waltraud has worked as a football referee for many years and still has a good physical condition. Of course, as a young man and a professional athlete, you still have clear advantages. "

"Logically, if you expect Maledom I am supposed to win. What attire shall we wear, and what are the rules for our fight? "

"You will wear a swimming trunk, and Waltraud will appear Topless. You will compete in the so-called Pin and Submission style. Do not worry, "laughs Pablo, as he sees the shock in my face." The project has nothing to do with a jarring obscenity that a voyeur wants to watch. It aims for authenticity. My sponsor wants to see the will, and passion, of a fight between a physically trained man and a housewife-like opponent, a woman from next door. The fight should be fair and sporty, without pulling hair, scratching and biting. "

"I still have doubts," I make no secret of my concerns, "a professional athlete against an untrained woman ... how can that look realistic?"

"Well," Pablo reassures, "I've taken precautions to keep you from half-heartedly rolling over the mat. For the winner I double the starting salary. So, what´s up? Do you agree?"

WOW! Ignoring Elke's warning rib kick, I nod. Of course, she does not like me rolling over the floor in a clinch with a bare-breasted woman, but I just cannot reject that offer.

Five minutes later, Pablo's muse stands in front of me, and her sight makes me open my mouth. I know her. Ironically I have to wrestle her, I think. Waltraud, Pablo's inspirational Muse, is the woman who led the final of the D-youth championship ten years ago as a referee and fell for two divers of mine! We won because of the penalties, and she was mocked as totally incompetent by the local press. Does she recognize me, the unsportsmanlike kid of that time, despite the physical change that made me look completely different since then?

Obviously she does not. She extends her hand to me in a friendly way. "I am Waltraud, your opponent. And you're supposed to be my next conqueror? "

"Yeah - well - probably," I stutter, surprised, and Waltraud has to laugh. I like her sonorous voice. Her face adorns a sympathetic smile, and her firm handshake proves she has physical strength. I hope the impression is not deceptive. If we go against each other, it should not be too easy and boring for me.

"Do not underestimate the chick!" Elke hisses to me. I have to grin. Is she jealous? "Do not let the nice fuss haunt you. She wants to win. Of course you can easily kick her ass when you take her seriously, but if you underestimate her, she can put you in a dangerous grip and cause you real problems! Remember, when wrestling against women you are not really a master; just think of your losses against Christiane and me! Besides, you suffer from the damaged shoulder; don´t risk to make it worse. "

Stop right now, darling, says my angry look I send to her. Contrary to my expectations Elke keeps her mouth shut.

Somehow I feel, she has good reasons for her warning. I have to be careful and should not get into difficulties in this strange match, because of the winner´s prize money of course, but most of all not to lose Elkes respect. Concentrated, I study Waltraud's body. Since leaving the referee business, she has gained some weight and now presents a little overweighed housewife body. I'll have to keep her from getting me into her headlock or wrapping her mighty thighs around me. If I succeed with that, I should be able to defeat that woman easily.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Muse english.jpg (98.1 KB, 89 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-19, 23:46
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Excellent story, hope the sequell is coming
The Following User Says Thank You to stouf For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-19, 05:06
Last Achievements

So here is the sequel; it is called

Adventures of a soccer player - The revenge of the referee, Part Two

"You should warm up and get to know each other better," Pablo suggests, pulling my reluctant fiancé out of the rubber-matted studio where Waltraud and I are going to compete.

Waltraud is a really nice person, I have to admit. When stretching almost body to body, we start to chat. "Honestly, do you like wrestling with men, or are you just doing it to do Pablo a favor?" I ask.

“Why do you want to know?” Waltrad responds, "Are you afraid I might get wild and kick your ass?"

"Don´t be silly! It is just because the image of an aggressive Amazon does not fit your good-natured, almost gentle aura."

Waltraud has to laugh. "Gentle? You maybe even think I am docile? Forget about it! But if I like mixed wrestling? Not really. I'm probably feeling like most women: I want to be protected by strong men and not compete with them in a duel, let alone defeat them. "

"I see… But if you are not a competitive kind of woman, how did you act in your previous fights?"

"You really do not have to be scared of me. So far I have lost all eight battles that Pablo had arranged for me. I did quite well in the last fight indeed, but Timo somehow got out of my body scissors, turned the tides and made me give in a painful Boston Crab! I don´t like neither pain nor the taste of defeat, so when we clash I'm going to work hard to beat you. It is not because of the money the winner will earn. You know, I really adore Pablo, and it totally excites and inspires him when I tangle with strong young men and try to avoid being defeated with all my strength. "

Waltraud looks me straight in the eye "I admire Pablo and will never disappoint him. He needs my inspiration to create a masterpiece of art, so it´s my duty and my honor to put all into the fight I am able to offer. If I were you I would take care, young man: If I embrace you with my thighs and start to press, you have nothing left but to ask for mercy. "

I have to grin. This nice old lady really has a kind sense of humor. She might be ambitious and fit. But me, the professional football player, having to say auntie in the leg scissors of a discarded referee? It´s an absurd imagination.

How should I act? I decide to let Waltraud attack first so Pablo can get his inspiration, then switch to the attack myself and let her suffer in various grips so Pablo gets his maledom-pictures. In the end, I'll force her to give up in a painful submission hold. The Nelson would not be bad.

Ten minutes later, Pablo and Elke come back. “Ready to rumble?” he asks. Waltraud and I nod. Pablo activates his cameras. I look over at Elke. Her stare really does not signal appreciation: She deeply resents me for doing this, but hey, it´s my decision, and so she has to accept it.

Carefully, Waltraud and I walk around each other. I study the movements of my opponent. The woman does not behave as awkwardly as I had feared. Obviously, she has acquired her routine skills and abilities through her previous battles, and her sporting past as a referee surely also seems to pay off a little after all these years. Again and again her arms and legs lunge forward, trying to hit me to bring me out of balance. I back away and remain passive. Somehow, I have to admit, I enjoy the sight of the bare-breasted woman struggling on the mat in front of me as good as she can.

Naturally Elke does not miss my glances either. "Stop staring at the old hen and playing around with her. Finish this farce and pin her down!" She hisses in my ear as I pass her. Ouch, I think. This is a tone that I cannot ignore for the sake of domestic peace, as I know from years of experience.

So I realize part two of my plan and go on the offensive. Two quick steps forward, two body finches like performing a soccer dribble, a grip on Waltraud's neck, and with a powerful hip throw I carry my opponent to the mat. Surprised she screams. For a moment, the impact paralyzes her body. I take my chance, slipping on her stomach, grabbing her wrists and pressing them into the mat near her ears.

"Compliment, have you done well, taking into account your age and being just a female," I praise the woman below me. "But now I have got you for sure. Are you giving up or should I pin you and count you out? "

Feeling totally sure that I'm the winner, Elke's warning cry comes too late. Waltraud rips her legs up. Her heels cross in front of my stomach, and before I can handle my resistance, my opponent thunders me on my back with a huge jolt on the back.

Being an experienced and often fouled football player, I hold the back of my head up instinctively high, but the hard impact of my hardly recovered shoulder takes its price. I bounce on the mat with a similar force as I have done after that unfortunate crash in the game three months ago, which had caused the long compulsive injury break. Pain hunts in waves through my body. As if through a fog, I perceive how Waltraud rolls out from under me. Realizing my ailing state, she sits down on my rib cage, grabs my wrists and presses them into the mat next to my ears.

"I am an old lady, but I'm not that easy to defeat," Waltraud tells me, obviously pleased.

"What´s going on? Fight serious! Throw her off! "I hear Elke shout. My fiancé can talk that easy, for it is not her who is struggling with massive shoulder pain and a resolute opponent.

Pablo also reacts to the action on the mat. "Well done, Waltraud," he praises his muse. "Never before have you been so close to victory. He seems to have a problem with his shoulder, so his arms are no weapon for him. Take him into the Grapevine Pin, then he also cannot do anything with his legs, "he adds.

I feel Waltraud wring her thighs around mine, and all of a sudden I realize that I'm really about to lose this wrestling match. Against Waltraud! Ironically, against my old referee!

Adrenaline and testosterone shoot through my veins. Enough played, old bitch, I think and rear up. But to no avail, I cannot get up at all. Waltraud's grip on my legs prevents me from setting my feet on the ground and getting up, and when I try to use my arms to push up my opponent, a stinging pain makes me collapse immediately. It feels as if my nerve system remembers the unbearable pain of my protracted shoulder injury and warns me not to go on.

"Pablo is right, isn´t he? You really have a lot of problems with your right shoulder, don´t you?" Waltraud asks. As if to verify her thesis, she presses my wrists even more tightly into the mat and increases the pressure of her thighs. It makes me howl.

"Do not let Waltraud let fool you like that," Elke demands almost threateningly. God knows, I can understand her. How must she feel, a woman whose prospective spouse, a professional athlete, is dominated before her eyes in a wrestling match by a much older opponent, a female of the type Housewife Next Door?

Alone, I can´t do anything to prevent Waltraud to dominate me. I'm tattered, and my clever opponent has recognized my weakness. She uses her position perfectly and holds me down. The old woman wrestles surprisingly well, and the pain in my right shoulder continues to grow. Actually, I should have to give up to avoid further damage to my injured body, but being a proud male I am not ready yet to concede my defeat. And I also am very keen on getting the winner´s bonus. There must be a way to turn the tide in this fight against this older female, I am convinced. I just have to go on until her endurance fades and I can throw her off. So I squirm, fidget, try to somehow get rid of my feminine burden, but Waltraud seems to have me under control with ease.

Will our hero somehow regain his power and pride, or will Waltraud continue to wipe the floor with him? What role will Elke play? Final will follow and tell.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Waltraud on Holger.jpg (87.6 KB, 39 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-19, 16:09
Last Achievements

Adventures of a soccer player - The revenge of the referee, Part Three

And this mature wrestler celebrates her superiority as I actually wanted to celebrate mine. Waltraud towers on me, minute by minute, and does not even begin to go for a quick victory. She just does not have to. Slowly my strength leaves me. Exhausted, I look over to Elke. In her face, bewilderment and shame compete. I feel humiliated and frustrated like never before in my life.

"I have shot enough pictures, and the guy is done. Compliment, Waltraud: You've really made progress in your wrestling abilities. I think we can really use the images of this fight for the Femdom series, which our sponsor has commissioned as a follow-up project. "Pablo states ruthlessly.

"What hold should I use to make him say Uncle?" Asks Waltraud curious, ignoring my meager resistance attempts.

Pablo shrugs his narrow shoulders. "It´s your choice, my dear."

Waltraud looks down at me, and her tongue sweeps her lips in delighted anticipation. I decide to activate my pity number and send a pleading look to my superior opponent. "Please! Defeat me, Waltraud, but do not humiliate me! Not before the eyes of my fiancée! "I whisper to her pleadingly.

Waltraud looks down at me, and her voice, having sounded so soft and sober so far, suddenly takes on sharpness. "Are you really wailing for mercy? Even in a fight against an elderly woman like me, you lousy little King of the Diver? "

A shiver pervades me. So she did recognize me. Words and tone convey that she does not just want to defeat me. There's a woman out for revenge.

I am hurt, I am fighting a superior wrestler, and this leaves me only one thing to do: I have to accept the inevitable. "I give u ..."

I cannot go on further. Waltraud leans down, and the soft flesh of her breasts wraps around my mouth and nose. "Not that easy, boy," I hear her whisper. "Did you really think I forgot your face? With your cheating, you finished up my referee career. Nobody could hire a ref to lead a high-class game who was fooled by a little boy's act! Three months later I had to quit my carreer. You finished mine. Now I will finish yours. "

Waltraud rips my right hand up powerfully, and gigantic pain rushes through my injured shoulder. I feel something tearing. If I could scream, I would, and panic runs through my limbs. I taste Waltraud's salty sweat on my tongue. Desperately, I fight for air and writhe back and forth, while her nipples almost tenderly stroke my ears.

All of a sudden Waltraud lifts her upper body. Relieved, I pump airs in my lungs. Is my torture over?

It is not. Waltraud releases my useless right arm and presses her right hand like a gag on my mouth. Then she turns to the side. "I have got an idea, Pablo: Call the first part of the femdom-collection" The wannabe athlete in the Breastsmotherer! "She announces her suggestion as if she were about to announce the next sensation in a circus.

Waltraud gives free my mouth, but before I can formulate my giving up her breasts overcome the distance to my face and rob my breath again. Surrounded by her soft, luscious flesh, thoughts shoot through my skull. For the third time I fight against a woman, for the third time I am defeated, but for the first time by this extremely feminine victory grip. Waltraud's smell penetrates my nose. From the corner of my eye, I realize that Elke stares ashamed to the side.

It's getting dark. Again I fight desperately for air. The pain in my shoulder paralyzes my body. This woman could kill me, but she will not. Not physically.

She ended my career. And so much more. I don´t think Elke will still be there when I regain consciousness again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Waltraud finishes.jpg (193.2 KB, 36 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, breast smotherer, grapevine pin, headscissors, mature, schoolboy pin, soccer player