Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-May-21, 21:51
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The After Party

The tension!! Such great writng
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-21, 15:35
Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 3
Reaction

Her heart was still beating when the music began playing in the living room. Each thump in her chest hit her ears as a soft yet steady blow.

The kitchen was well sized, with rows of cabinets lining the farthest corner of the room. Sandwiching them was the refrigerator, sink and dishwasher to the left and the stove to the right, with all of it wrapping around a large island in the middle where pots and pans hung over top, at the ready for whatever any recipe might call for. Sadie had bent into the fridge to one genre of music and had come out, holding two beers for Wade and Kyle, to a completely new one.

Standing outside The Castle on any given night, it would be near impossible to discern exactly what kind of gathering would be happening within. Given everyone’s largely varied taste in music, exactly what could be heard playing within would be a constantly varying cycle of genres based purely on who had control of the player in the moment.. Such was the case tonight as Low’s original musical choice of hip hop with 24kGoldn was replaced by the more electronic Crystal Castles within the first verse by Seth and finally taken over by the screaming hardcore stylings of August Burns Red from Michelle. All this happened while Sadie had managed to grab drinks for Kyle and… him.

Amy’s adrenaline had kicked in when she had seen Wade in the hallway and it had continued to build as they had eyed each other, silently daring the other to make a move. She had barely noticed Sadie step between them and it wasn’t until she had looked at her directly that Amy had been able to come out of her tunnel vision and realize just how tightly she had been holding her beer bottle.

She leaned with her back to the cabinets beside the sink. Her palms flat on the surface of the countertop beside her. Her right wrist was still white from where Sadie had grabbed her.

She let out a long exhale in an attempt to collect herself. The aggressive guitar riffs, guttural screaming and pounding double bass pedals of this music was NOT helping at all.

Sadie placed the two bottles down on the island and stared at her before finally asking how she was doing, and Amy took a long moment for herself before looking wistfully off to the side.

“I can’t believe Kyle’s friends with that fuckboy.”

That was not the right choice of words, she knew immediately. At the moment however, Amy’s thoughts weren’t completely in the right place. What had happened between her and Wade at the show would have been one thing, if that had been it, but him showing up here of all places just hours later. This was The Castle. It was Michelle’s of course, but it was also hers. She had had a place here since senior year and had spent more weekends here than not since then.

“Kyle didn’t do anything wrong.” Sadie handed Amy a new bottle, and she realized that hers had been empty since she’d come back through the hall. “I had no idea who Wade even was before I looked over and saw the two of you.”

“So it’s my fault?” Amy asked defensively. “Seriously, what the fuck is he even doing here?”

Sadie let loose a long, exhausted breath and leaned beside Amy against the counter. She had grabbed her own drink, and now swished her vodka cranberry in its glass. “It’s no one’s fault.” She finally said. Amy gave her a look.

“I mean, don’t get me wrong…” Sadie corrected herself. “I don’t know much about Wade, he seems like a dick. It’s just…” She looked forward and stared at nothing for a while.

“You don’t want me to fuck up what’s going on with you and Kyle by having him kicked out.” Amy finished for her. Sadie confirmed with an awkward shrug before she took a drink.

Amy held her own bottle between them so that the cap’s lip rested on the edge of the counter top and smacked the top of it with her palm, opening the bottle in the process and sending the cap skittering across the tile floor. She sighed as she brought the open beer to her lips and drank.

From the living room came the musky aroma of lit marijuana. It permeated the air around the two of them and in no time would fill the entirety of the house. The smell had always made Amy’s mouth water for some reason. Her eyes closed, and she exhaled again through her nose as she finally felt her heartbeat begin to slow to a steady regular rate.

“He is smoking everyone out.” Amy had to concede out loud, and Sadie looked at her with a smile.

The conversations happening in the living room were muffled and distant. Under the steady -chugga-chugga- of the guitars played and the vocalist growling and screaming on the loudspeakers, they would never be able to make out what anyone in there was actually saying. But people were laughing, there was no doubt about that. Amy made her decision.

“Alright Sadie.” She nudged her shoulder with her own. “I’m going to try to be cool about him being here.”

Sadie gave her a truthfully grateful look. “Thanks Ames.”

“If he tries me though, I’m going to smack him in the mouth.” Amy added as she lifted the bottle to her mouth again and drank back the voice screaming at her to get the jump on him and just kick his ass. “Want to head back out there?”

“And tell Michelle to change this GOD AWFUL MUSIC?” Sadie yelled the last part of her sentence and gave Amy a wry grin. “Hey, in the spirit of everyone having a good night.” She grabbed one of the bottles off the island counter. “Want to give Wade the beer?”

“Eww!” Amy laughed out loud, disgusted by the concept. “Fuck no!” She instead grabbed Sadie’s glass out of her hands and gestured for her to lead the way out and bear the guy’s beers while she would bring theirs.

The two women entered the living room to the sound of a loud smack resonating off the coffee table followed by small cheers and laughing.

Kyle was on his feet, bending over as he handed Michelle a fat joint between two fingers at her spot on the couch. She took it from him with a smile. It exuded a filmy stream of soft clear smoke from its end, which flared bright red and orange. Whatever level of sobriety he had managed to reach when he’d arrived had been completely undone at this point and he glanced up at Sadie with eyes that were more red then white. He smiled a big grin at the two of them as they walked in and opened his mouth in eager anticipation as he caught sight of the beer bottle in Sadie’s hand.

Lauren had finally left Seth’s lap but only to sit beside him on the couch. As usual though, they looked every bit the picturesque couple, with Seth’s arm lounging over Lauren’s shoulder as they both sat back, eyes red and bleary. Seth was whispering something private in her ear, that brought to Lauren’s face a shade that almost matched her eyes. She stifled a laugh and gave him a playful push., which caused him to bob in place like a buoy out at sea.

The loud smack they had heard as they entered had been the back of Low’s hand, which had been forced down by Wade’s. The two of them, on their knees, were arm wrestling and Low now nursed his knuckles while playfully cursing to himself.

“And so you’ve proven my point.” Michelle waved at the two of them with a flair of her free hand as she brought the joint to her lips.

Low noticed them and looked directly at Amy as he shook his hand out. “Sorry girl.” he laughed.

“Sorry?” Amy cocked her eyebrow at Low and glanced at Wade. His face showed signs of straining, but not so much as Low’s. A cocky grin occupied his features until he glanced up and saw her, and the corners of his lips fell slightly. His eyes narrowed and he looked away as he exhaled through his nose in what Amy discerned as a conceited chuckle.

Okay dick. You’re going to make it pretty hard to be cool to you. But I promised I’d try. Amy thought to herself as she smiled back at Low.

Low, in a mock state of forlorn, sat back at his spot on the couch beside Michelle. “I just wanted to defend your honor.” He raised a fist and shook it to the sky as he leaned his head back and dropped it defeatedly.

“Dude, what the fuck are you talking about?” Amy looked at him, incredulous.

It was Kyle, who had retrieved his beer from Sadie, who spoke up in that same distant monotone. “Wade kind of filled us in on what happened at the show.” He took a long swig from the brew as Sadie brought the other beer to Wade, who still sat on the floor where he’d been while arm wrestling. Kyle swallowed and let out a loud refreshed exhale that made Amy cringe. “He said you kept trying to rush at him in the pit until he had to push you off, then you tried to pick a fight with him.” Something about the look on Amy’s face upon saying this made Kyle rethink himself suddenly so he added, “Or something like that.”

I made a promise I’d try..

“I told him to be careful.” Low spoke up. “Seeing as you’re a bad bitch. So one thing led to another. Michelle said you’d never be able to hurt him as you’re a chick and all.”

“And that he shouldn’t fucking touch her.” Michelle chimed in sternly.

Low nodded, still looking at Amy. “I said you can and could___.”

“And then you told me you’d beat me in arm wrestling to prove it.” Wade finished out nonchalantly as he glanced at Low with a cocky grin. He opened his beer, took a drink, before looking at Amy. “Sucks it didn’t work out huh? And I was led to believe you were some kind of bad bitch or something.”

The tone he added to ‘bad bitch’ was infuriating. Everything about him in that moment was. The slight, cocky shake of his head, his eyebrows rising in a mocking show of intimidation. He oozed sarcasm at the suggestion of taking her seriously. This music was not helping...

I promised...

Oddly, it wasn’t Wade, but Seth who caused her to stop trying. Seth had a way about him when he smoked. He often became less talkative, mirroring Lauren. However, where Lauren saw everything, Seth heard everything when he was high. His good nature however couldn’t catch the poison dripping from Wade’s tone and so had only recognized a burn between friends. His loud reaction of, “HA! Oh shit!” made everyone jump for a second, save for Lauren, who only smiled and glanced in his direction, her head still resting against his arm upon the couch.

Amy wouldn’t fault him for it, but it had been enough. She handed Sadie her vodka cran, snatched the joint from Michelle’s fingers and took a long drag of it as she walked over to where Low was sitting. She gave him a firm kick with her foot that made him look up and she nodded her head to the side for him to move. His eyes lit up with understanding as he moved out of his spot for her. Before sitting, Amy handed Low the joint as she exhaled.

“Oh shit man. You done it now.” He laughed as he hit the joint and went to sit at the end of the long couch beside Lauren. Kyle’s guitar was leaning against the armrest and began to tip as Low dropped into the cushion. He cursed and coughed as his hit sputtered out of him and he scrambled to catch the falling guitar.

Amy dropped to her knees on the floor in front of the seat and looked at Wade, who eyed her warily., though a smirk still played across his features.

“Your weed tastes like shit.” She said flatly to him. She moved her red hair from her shoulders to behind her back, leaned forward and lifted her right arm to rest her elbow on the coffee table. “And I don’t need anyone to defend my honor or fight my battles for me.” She flexed the fingers of her right hand. “Let’s go.”

Wade snickered and looked at the floor but didn’t move to meet her at the table. “Look, I don’t think___”

“What’s wrong Wade?” Amy cut him off. “Scared I’ll beat you?” She smiled mischievously. “Low said it, I’m a bad bitch. I never would have thought though, that you were just… a bitch.”

In a heartbeat, Wade’s smile was gone. He rose to her bait immediately and returned to a kneeling position in front of her. He moved, quick and sudden, but Amy hadn’t flinched. She mouthed, “Come on then” at him and continued to flex her fingers as he got back into position.

Having recovered the guitar and leaned it safely against the couch, Low leaned forward eagerly in his seat, still holding aloft the smoking joint as Wade’s elbow cocked on the coffee table. Lauren and Seth both glanced from where their heads had been resting as Wade’s still warm palm met Amy’s cool one in the center. Sadie’s mouth hung open aghast, as she stood beside Kyle, who looked down at the match up forming before them as both Amy and Wade’s fingers bent around one another’s hands. Michelle looked on, speechless as their grips tightened on one another and their arms began to shake as they clasped one another, and each prepared to push against the other’s strength.

Amy cranked her neck and shook herself off as she locked eyes with Wade for the third time tonight, loosing an end of her hair from behind her that fell over her shoulder. A wisp of his own hair hung over his eye, but he made no effort to move it. Their hands flexed and tightened against each other as they prepared themselves for their match.

She finally yelled out, never blinking, never looking away from him. “Michelle, change the fucking music.”

Le Disko by Shiny Toy Guns began to blast from the loudspeakers, and they began.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ozwa For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-21, 19:50
Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18 Points: 2,045, Level: 18
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Iconic story
The Following User Says Thank You to Robocop1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-21, 14:14
Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19 Points: 2,155, Level: 19
Last Achievements

CHAPTER 4
Competition

Wade ran his thumb over the ridges of the flint wheel of his lighter. It always helped to calm him down. He’d called out of work tonight. Given his mood and the recent string of events, all he really wanted to do was sit on his couch, smoke and shoot up the entire fucking city in Grand Theft Auto.

It had been Kyle who had convinced him not to sit at home and stew, so here he was, standing in the crowd, watching his friend’s shit band play shit songs, for shit people.

His, now ex girlfriend, Eliza had been cheating on him. He didn’t know how long it had been going on, but he knew that she’d forgotten his birthday because of it. From the crowd, he stared up at Desmond, who had already worked up a sweat as he smashed his drumsticks against the head of his snare. The ass hole didn’t have a worry in the world.

It hit him then, as he watched the guy who had been smashing his girlfriend smash his drums onstage, that stupid fucking grin on his face; just how completely ridiculous it was that he had somehow let Kyle convince him to come out. He turned the flint wheel again inside his pocket in frustration as an overweight prick in a purple hoodie to his right swayed to the beat of the music, knocking into him. Wade pushed him off and continued to glower at Desmond.

To his left, the crowd had parted and formed an empty circle. Already, people were jumping in, spinning, rushing, crashing into one another as the music crescendoed and built. He hadn’t even noticed it happening until he felt someone crash into him, sending him into the purple human cushion that was the guy in the hoodie.

Wade pushed himself off the man and spun around just in time to see a girl in a tank top dart away from him. Her long red hair was loose and whipped the air behind her like an after image as she wildly rushed back into the center of the pit where she collided and bounced off of some douche with a mustache and jean shorts.

He took a deep breath and recollected himself. Damn, he hated being part of the wall when pits formed. He glanced around to see if there was a way out, but the crowd had already been too tightly bunched together. Across their surface, he already saw two more circles open up, forcing the gaggle of people even closer together.

As he was staring off into the sea of heads, he was again knocked against that now familiar purple cotton. He bounced back faster this time in time, and again, saw the wild red hair of the girl. She had slightly lost her footing upon colliding with him and was adjusting herself to rush off again when he yelled after her.

“Quit running into me dumbass!” He cried.

For a second, he thought his voice had been lost amid the crowd and music, but he noted that she’d turned around as she built distance between them and for a half second, they locked eyes before she spun away again. She’d heard him. He was sure of it.

The warning properly given, Wade returned to a subconcious mental attempts to set Desmond’s stupid buzz cut face on fire.

They were still playing the same song and Kyle was in the middle of a half assed guitar solo. Wade had heard him riddle away on his guitar enough times to tell when his friend was already inebriated. The taller man’s muscle memory thankfully saved him from failing miserably, but he was still missing every third note as he swayed on stage. From the violent headbanging of the man in the now sweat drenched hoodie beside him and the screams of the single women in the crowd, he figured the audience didn’t mind.

Wade put his palm out towards the man in the hoodie, a small buffer against someone his size, but just enough to give him the security of distance if he started throwing his arms around. It was to be expected and Wade had to hand it to him; the guy was certainly enjoying himself a lot more than he was.

He took a long breath and looked up at Desmond. The situation was extremely complicated. He wasn’t the first victim of having their significant other fucked by Desmond without their knowing. Hell, a lot of people who’d it happened to were still friends with the guy. He was a selfish fuck most of the time, but he stepped up more often than anyone else when it came up to helping his friends out. Wade and Eliza hadn’t even been together for two months anyways. The honeymoon phase had long been over and cracks had already begun to show in their relationship. Maybe it was for the best… Maybe___.

Wherever his thought process had been heading was lost to the wind as he was again flung sideways into the now soaked hoodie and his senses were assuaged with the smell of sweat. His hand, which had thankfully been already pushed out towards the guy, saved him from completely sinking into the mush of flesh and cotton, but it didn’t stop him from coming away with half of his face coated in a fresh sheen of moisture that hadn’t come from him.

It was her again. That girl. She’d tripped as she’d run into him but was already on her feet, setting herself to rush back into the center of the pit.

Wade pushed himself off the guy.

He forgot Desmond, the people around him, his wet face, everything. He had warned her to back off of him and she’d heard him. He knew it.

He stepped forward just before she took off again and brought his hands to her shoulder blades. He shoved her hard and she stumbled, her feet scrambling to catch herself. She managed to right her footing and spun immediately towards Wade. Her hair flew wildly from one side of her head to the other as she threw her head sideways to face him. She came at him and suddenly, the two of them were mere centimeters separating them as they flung insults towards one another.

“What the fuck!?” She screamed at him.

“I already told you to watch where you were going already dumb bitch!” He retorted with as much volume.

“What was that?”

“You heard me bitch.”

To his surprise, she closed the distance between them, the tip of her nose squashed against his and her forehead, wet with perspiration, pushed against his forcefully.

“Fuck off prick.” She warned, her voice just loud and near enough to be heard over the screaming guitar.

He was forced back slightly but without thinking, leaned in towards her and returned the favor. His forehead softly yet firmly collided with hers and pushed her back. They separated without stepping away and in the dim, they tensed.

Emotions ran high from both of them. It had probably only been a few seconds but to him, they were standing there for ages. He could feel the warmth coming from the tip of her nose just barely making contact with his as the two of them silently postured. She was panting softly from running back and forth and with each exhale she made, a gust of breath hit his lips. Their eyes were at war, throwing a thousand silent threats communicated in cold stares.

If she wasn’t going to back off, he was going to make her.

He’d never get the chance.

What seemed like twelve hands were suddenly on his shoulders and arms, pulling him back and away as members of the crowd who were nearby grabbed him and separated the two of them. He heard words and shouting, but they were muffled to him. His eyes remained fixed on hers until his line of sight was broken by a wall of bodies and only then was he able to come back to his senses.

He shook the hands off of him then. Their muffled voices now becoming clearer, and all of them upset with him. Ignoring them, he put a hand in his pocket and felt for his lighter as he turned and began to push his way through the crowd towards the entrance. He’d needed a cigarette.

Wade never would have expected to see that girl again. Yet, here he was now, in a stranger’s lake house out in the middle of nowhere, once again locking eyes with her like two outlaws in the old west, as they awaited the other to make a move before drawing. Their palms clinched close and respective fingers were holding each other in place. Around them, strangers, friends and onlookers cheering and watching.

It had been dark in Mob’s, where the only source of light had been from what was coming from the stage, and even as close as the two of them were then, he wouldn’t have been able to tell her out of a crowd save for her long red hair. Here in the light though, he couldn’t help but to acknowledge that she was beautiful. Her eyes, already glazed and glassy from the joint she’d hit, were narrowed on him and her thin lips partially opened. The right strap of her tank top had slid down her tattooed shoulder, revealing a black bra strap running over her collar bone. She oozed femininity, despite her tough exterior.

Amy, on the other hand, had noticed his lapse. Their eyes had been fixed on to each other up until now, and she could tell where his were traveling. A wicked thought crossed her mind.

Casually, she let her tongue lull from her mouth and licked her lips before biting down slightly on her bottom lip and letting her teeth run over its surface, slowly, deliberately. She watched his eyes as they softened slightly, watching her mouth, and she made her move.

Wade was shocked as her grip abruptly tightened on his hand and she pushed it towards the surface of the table. She was focusing her efforts on bending his wrist, not his arm and she leaned in over her side of the table, stabilizing herself with her hip pushed against its edge, for a better vantage. She knew what she was doing.

He gripped the side of the table with his free hand just as the back of his right hand had nearly made contact and gritting his teeth, managed to stop the descent. Cursing himself for getting distracted, he began to push against her, but was now working against both gravity and her own strength, which was surprisingly considerable.

When he’d arm wrestled Low, theirs had been comparable to a battle of two male deer, horns colliding, muscling against one another for dominance. His battle with Amy was completely different. Rather than going all out, she instead sent short separate bursts of force against him, hammering him down slowly. Her strikes were calculated and methodical, more akin to a viper striking in the wild.

Wade was by no means a meat head. His life revolved around his job and skateboarding. Due to this, his arms were tone, but not in any way built and not much larger than Amy’s, who’s small biceps bulged and lifted as she threw wild pushes at him.

Still, she breathed a huff of surprise when he’d stopped her momentum against him. She began to bare her teeth as Wade’s hand pushed against hers. Slowly and with great effort, he was beginning to right his elbow back to a comfortable position on the table. He had righted his wrist to a comfortable position and each centimeter he lifted her hand had his nostrils flaring in effort, but he was making headway.

Eventually, they had more or less reached the position they had started in. Their arms shook as they locked in a stalemate. Pieces of long red hair matted in sweat clung to Amy’s forehead. In the struggle, she had abandoned her previous tactic of throwing patterned shots of energy into her arm and was now flexing against him, pushing with all of her strength. Wade still had the advantage, but the battle to return to the starting position had cost him. His face was red and, although he wasn’t fighting against gravity as much anymore, he was finding it harder and harder to budge her arm towards the other side of the table.

They both let out deep breaths and lowered their heads, for the first time since they’d begun, breaking eye contact. Their arms continued to shake with exertion and the two of them picked out random spots in the wood table to stare at as each of them let their bodies focus on the one singular goal of forcing the back of the other’s hand to the hard surface. All that came out of them was ragged and fatigued breathing.

They glanced up at the battlefield around the same time and, seeing that no progress had been made in either direction, lowered their heads again and continued to push. Amy was no longer holding her voice in. Her strains of effort brought forth small short grunts that emerged with each breath she let out.

Wade growled low under his breath. His was something primal, both for himself as well as as a vocal response to his opponent. A brag, a challenge, he couldn’t tell. Somehow though, it helped. He felt her arm budge and begin to bend towards the side of the table that would mean his victory.

Amy looked up. Her eyes wide with desperation. She fought him for every inch, but she was slowly losing ground against him. Her arm was throbbing and she was pushing against him with everything she had, yet the back of her hand was still lowering, closer and closer to meeting the table.

Wade glanced up and their eyes met once again. There was an expression on his face that set a fire in Amy’s gut. She gritted her teeth and unleashed a roar of effort as she pushed desperately with everything she had. The confident expression in Wade’s eyes was replaced by seriousness and he redoubled his own efforts on her. Her arm continued to lower.

“Fuck” Was Amy’s only thought. She hadn’t lost yet, but she was damn close. She needed to do something.

“Who’s… the bitch…. Now?” Wade grunted out as his victory drew ever nearer. From his angle, he couldn’t make out how much distance was left between the table’s surface and Amy’s hand, but it was so close, he could taste it…

A sudden shot of pain hit his entire hand and broke his concentration. Wade let loose a cry of pain and surprise as four daggers stabbed into the space of flesh between his thumb and pointer finger and suddenly, his hand was flying back to the wrong side of the table.

Amy’s fingernails, painted black, were sharpened into points at the ends and in a last ditch effort, had gored his hand. They held firmly against Wade’s bare skin up until she slammed his hand against the table with a cry. The smack of flesh on wood reverberated through her entire being.

It was only then that her nails unlatched from his skin, though she held his hand pinned beneath hers. She breathed heavily, staring at Wade, who looked up at her. His eyes were wide and hostile.

She’d fought dirty. It had been a low blow to dig her nails into him and throw him off, but it had worked. She’d won. A smile crept to a corner of her lip and suddenly, she was again aware of the rest of the people in the living room and their cheers flooded into her.

She held his hand in place a moment longer, their palms sticky against one another. Finally, she loosed her fingers of his hand and let him go.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ozwa For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-21, 06:02
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Hoping there's more to come.

Tags
fiction, mixed fight, ozwa, party, story