Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-21, 14:09
Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41 Points: 9,497, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Getting a masseuse to headscissor you - How lucky did you get?

I would like to hear everyone's opinions on how lucky did they get into introducing headscissors to a masseuse and actually making them to put you in a headscissors.

Any tips or tricks that you used and also share any memorable experience?

Let me start with sharing my own experience.

I had always wished all the masseuses I visited had an interest in mixed wrestling and put me in a few moves every time I visited them. But unfortunately almost all of them didn't like the idea or found it to be completely weird.

Basically I would try by showing them pictures of headscissors and ask them if they wished to try that while also trying to convince them they had strong legs and that they could pull off a good headscissor.

Like I said, most of them flatly rejected the idea or were saying stuff like I don't know how to do that or not interested in that even though I was offering them extra tips.

I remember one girl who hesitantly agreed to do it for a tip and she had thick meaty thighs. I laid on the bed and she got on top of me in a reverse headscissors position but I could clearly feel her mind wasn't into it and didn't squeeze one bit for 5 minutes. Nevertheless, I paid her but I could hear her mumbling to herself like .. 'What the heck did I just do'

Another time, one girl did seem like she was interested to try it for the tip and did squeeze a while in front and also in reverse position but again she said she was feeling tired as it was just after she had finished massaging for 45 mins.

One of the recent girls I met was also willing to try it and she had long toned legs and put me in a reverse headscissors and was squeezing hard but in less than a minute, she suddenly stopped and said 'I'm afraid I will kill you' even though her scissors was still bearable.

Hoping to hear everyone's experience.

Last edited by MWFan; 05-Jul-21 at 20:54.
The Following User Says Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-21, 23:40
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: Introducing headscissors to a masseuse - How lucky did you get?

I had very good experience with this years back. She had meatier thighs like you mentioned and I showed her photos.
In fact, the whole concept of explaining what a headscissors is to a lady who is interested is one of the most exciting things for arousal.
I never escaped from her scissors and didn't try very hard...yes, there was a clean up at the end.

Last edited by noface; 09-Jul-21 at 04:31.

Tags
headscissors, masseuse